• Creator
    Topic
    stephanie plumb
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 97
    Replies: 893

Hello girls,

Took my usual Saturday morning dog walk over the common.  It was a mild but blustery day, with a good stiff breeze, and a threat of rain in the air.

Aahaaa!  Perfect for enjoying an airflow experience.

So, wearing my denim skirt, opaque hold-ups and ankle boots on the bottom half,  and a blue and white horizontally striped, short sleeved  T shirt, black and grey hoody and red lightweight waterproof jacket I set off for some fun.

It was lovely. Strolling along with a following breeze pressing my skirt against the backs of my legs, and a suggestion of airflow, was pure delight.  I could have walked for hours.

But I hadn’t counted on the pink mist gathering strength.  It can give a girl enhanced confidence but also encourage her to throw caution to the wind and be a little naughty.

The airflow was lovely – if a little subdued by the heavy denim skirt.  I had already undone the bottom front button (hee hee’  rhymes with frontbottom) to give it more freedom of movement.

But it wasn’t enough.   Euphoria kicked in.  I wanted more airflow, needed more airflow, and there was hardly anyone out this morning. Dare I?

You can see where this is going can’t you?

There is an open area of scrub and gorse bushes with a couple of rustic benches for enjoying the scenery.  I put my bag down on one and looked around.  There was no one in sight.

And I could quickly put it back on if I spotted someone in the distance.

So I took off ………….. wait for it!  ……

My red waterproof, scrunched it up and shoved it in my bag.

Now for it. Another nervous glance around. Anticipation building;

I slipped it off.

I’m talking about my hoody of course.  What did you think I meant?

I wanted to experience the airflow, unencumbered with outerwear, on my bare arms.  And it was glorious!  Fabulous.   I walked about a bit revelling in the freedom.

I had only been apprehensive because a woman wandering about  in a T- shirt in this weather would look a little unusual, so I didn’t want to attract attention.

A lovely breezy walk. I returned to the car refreshed and relaxed. You can’t beat a bit of airflow.

Stephanie P

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Deborah Sullivan
      Participant
      Registered On: February 27, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 363

So many of us understand that feeling. Its like flying through clouds

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Amanda Burton
      Participant
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 354

Stephanie…more smiles, thanks

That’s not airflow girl…… that’s aerodynamic!!!….you are right about T shirts in this weather….men in white coats could well be stalking you soon …keep an eye open ….

just as a matter of interest…..does your dog have a coat??…. does she shed it and go running after squirrels….naked??🐿️?🐿️?🐿️

grace xx

RSPCA more likely Grace. Squirrel cam is watching.

I can’t wait for babydoll experiment, airflow!!!!! Will be bloody lift off

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Kimberly Bee
      Participant
      Registered On: August 11, 2020
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 13

Stephanie I’m about to get out dog walking it’s just a shame my wife doesn’t approve of my dressing. The nearest I get when I go out in public is tight leggings or jeggings & jumpers, although I do really feel comfortable dressing casual. I’d love it if my wife would accept the way I want to dress & just be Kimberly, but I don’t think it’ll happen any time soon

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Participant
      Registered On: July 26, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 585

Stephanie…more smiles, thanks

That’s not airflow girl…… that’s aerodynamic!!!….you are right about T shirts in this weather….men in white coats could well be stalking you soon …keep an eye open ….

just as a matter of interest…..does your dog have a coat??…. does she shed it and go running after squirrels….naked??🐿️?🐿️?🐿️

grace xx

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.