Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey girls my names Harley Marie Hensly and Im from Decatur Al. Im looking for some other girls int area to hang out with, learn from and even do all the girly stuff. Im just a simple girl living by the dirt road code. I grew up in central Va down an old 2 path ln where your boots get muddy. I love the outdoors, chillin by a big bon fire and gettin sideways in a big mud hole on friday and saturday night. I just recently got seperated so Harley gets to come out and play more.

Anonymous

Well hello I am a Chattanooga girl 👧 full time girl 👧 since I have been 9 until now at 62. I grew up in the country living the farm life. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Awwwe thank you. Youre actually not that far from me. Im jost a good ol backwoods downhome home town girl.

Hi Harley, and welcome. Being a country girl is the best of all worlds, regardless of what Billy Joel has to say about his “Uptown Girl”. It sounds like you are about to embark on a new ‘adventure’! I did about five years ago. I live in Arizona, but I spend a lot of time up in the mountains of Idaho, where almost everyone around the small town knows about Paulette. I think so many people think country folk are red-necked and not accepting of anyone different than them. Frankly, my friends are just the opposite. I think it has to do with the old “live and let live” attitudes a lot of small town and country people have. All I know is it’s great to be somewhere where Paulette can go to the local VFW and have a beer (especially when the guys are buying them for her!) I guess what I am trying to say is it is a blast being a small-town girl (if only on a part-time basis!) Hugs, Paulette

Thank its really great to have a support group even if its online. You are exactly right. I always joke and say I grew up on the backside of the boondocks where ya gotta hollar to find me cause Verizon cant here me yet.

Yep, I know exactly what you mean. There is no cell service (unless you connect by WiFi) in this little town, and that is just great. Nobody staring at the goofy screens of their I-phone for hours on end! Let’s stay in touch. I want to hear about your “adventures”. By the way Elk season starts next week!

Definately will stay intouch. Oh nice would love to bag an elk with a bow. Yes I hunt and I fish lol

Anonymous

Hey, Harley. Alabama gal, here too. But definitely not country. I like big cities. Welcome to CDH.

Well currently I live in the city. But deffinately interested in meeting new girls.

Anonymous

PM me if you want to chat.

Hi Harley,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Hi Harley nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know girlfriend as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Harley as she travels down her own girly path in life.. As for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and guess what girlfriend we all are just a simple click away from you.. You have nothing to fear here as we dont bite well a few girls do be careful (ha ha ) just kidding girl .. Again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

For sure girl. Im deffinately sticking around. Will deffinately be sharing my trials and tribulations as Harley. Will say though girlfriend I tend to get a lil buck wild from time to time

Hi Harley welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet up with you I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to where you live who will be happy to meet up with you and go for a coffee ☕,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Hey nice to meet you. Its so nice to have other girls I can turn to who actually get and understand me

Your welcome Harley, it’s hard trying to be yourself in a world where they consider that what we do is not normal, but it’s normal to us it’s who we are X

Hope to hear from you again soon X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Deffinately especialy when your new to getting out and about. While it seems like everyone is against you. Not new to being dressed or dressing just to actually goin out in plublic more often.

Hi Harley that’s one of the things on my to-do list is going out to a venue En Femme and meet some of the girls X

Hugs Rozalyn X 🎀

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?