Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I live in Oklahoma, where the whole world is behind the times.  I dress girly almost daily, but stay home.  Wife is involved and very accepting, we even went panty shopping together today, and was very fun!  See you around….

Anonymous

Sounds like you have things going if you need advice or anything/we may be able to help. We are glad to have you welcome to the site

Accepting wife is a happy life!!

Glad your here.

Hi Brittany,

Welcome to CDH.
      Alice

Hi Brittany nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  You know as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. Girlfriend its so nice to have a supportive and accepting  wife or SO as im in that croud with you as many ladies here have that support ..  Look around and do some reading of the forums and posts as many ladies here tell there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life .. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Brittany as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and girl we all are just a simple click away..  Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Brittany, and welcome! It is great to have your wife acceptting and supporting you. Many girls here do not have such support. I am lucky in that my wife has become friends with Paulette, and that is more than I could have ever hoped for. Have you had any problems being ‘out and about’ where you live. I know in some places it is still a bit of a problem, but the good news is it is becoming less as time goes on. I hope you will enjoy it here. It is a great place to share and make new friends. Hugs, Paulette

Really other than some Halloween parties, I don’t venture out much. I am forever running into people I know. Just not that comfortable with it.

Hi Brittany welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, It must be nice to have the support of your wife I’m still in the closet to my wife, when i go clothes shopping i have to go solo,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

Anonymous

Brittany
      Welcome sounds like you’re one of us lucky girls. Accepting and participating wife. Count your blessings, be open and honest always. Enjoy CDH and know we’re a close group of sisters
      Hugs Ginger

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Brittany wonderful having you here with us. With a supportive wife and a love for dressing this is certainly a place you’ll enjoy being part of . The girls here are helpful and friendly with their advice and tips with a heart for understanding about our passion. Develop beautiful friendships ,share each other’s experiences and know you have us to enjoy here. Welcome .

Stephanie 🌹

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Hi Brittany,

Welcome to CDH! Congratulations on having an accepting, participating SO!
      How lovely it must be to go panty shopping together!

💕Lara

Hi Brittany

It really is amazingly fun to shop with a supportive spouse or S.O.  When my wife goes shopping at Torrid she always asks what Tara would like to pick up too.

Tara

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?