Tagged: 

• Creator
    Topic
    stephanie plumb
    Participant
    Registered On: November 17, 2018
    Topics: 146
    Replies: 1963

There’s nothing more likely to shock a girl awake than popping a form with a temperature of 2 degrees centigrade into your nice warm bra!  Almost as bad is popping in the other one!  Ooooh! and Ooooh!

I’m stood alongside my car completing my transformation into  femme Steph. I’m parked in a field gateway in the middle of nowhere, up a country lane that goes nowhere, except to a farm and some isolated posh houses out in the sticks, so traffic is almost non-existent. It’s as safe as safe can be.  Relatively.

My forms, boots, skirt, hoody jacket,  lightweight waterproof , shoulder-bag and wig were stored in the boot overnight  – as were my forms –  which is why they are so bloody cold!    I had left home underdressed in bra, panties, 40 denier hold-ups and a girly top. Why all the rigmarole? you may ask? Well don’t – it’s complicated.

After freezing my nipples, I adjust my forms with a bit of “swoop and scoop.”  –  it’s a technique women use to seat their real ones properly into their bra, or so I have read.  I get my ankle boots ready, slip off my drab joggers – this next bit is a delicious moment – and pull on my denim skirt,  as the hands of cold air run up my exposed thighs and explore my panties hugged bottom. Oh it’s so good!  I pause to fully enjoy the moment.

Next its step from my trainers into the waiting ankle boots, and zip them up – which is a bit of a struggle.   Then glance left, then right …  all clear.  I pull off my drab fleece and T-shirt and slip into my femme hoody and red waterproof.   I stuff all the drab and stuff back into the boot.

Pop back into the car. Long necklace on. Blonde wig (with dark roots) on. Gold (coloured) 60cm hoop earrings on. Bright orangey/red lippy on.  I pout at myself in the rear view and adjust my wig.  I am good to go!

Its only 5 minutes to the heath carpark, just long enough for me to settle down after the excitement of hopping about half-naked in full view in a country lane.  Its not as bad as it sounds! Honestly!  I am mostly shielded from view by my SUV.  I highly recommend it.

Its only 08:15 a.m. so there are only eight or so cars already there, and nobody about. So I pull on my purple bobble hat, grab my bag, let 2poos out of the back seat and the adventure begins!   I live in mortal fear of losing my car keys so first job is to pop them safely in my bag and ensure it’s clasp is shut.  Just imagine getting back to the car … and no keys!!!!

Off down “white van man parade” – a path parallel to the lane that bisects the common into grasslands on one side and the heathland and backing oak woods on the other side.  In the summer I shall enjoy sashaying  along here with my wine-cork nipples thrust out ahead and leading the way.  Naughty girl! But I digress.

We are on the grasslands side.  While I revel in the cold breeze that’s upskirting me – 2poos is searching for a suitable spot to do her business. She find the place,  and stares mournfully at me as she gets into position.  My first opportunity to do my ladylike crouch and knee swivel, to protect my modesty, has arrived. I adore doing this oh-so-femme maneuver, and enjoy seeing the hem of my skirt against my smooth hose covered knees.   The nearest poo bin is back the way I came, and on the far side of the car-park. So I have to walk the gauntlet of being seen by other new arrivals.   I use this as a test of my nerve and confidence – in fact I quite often walk back and forth across the car park just to see how “accepted” I am.   It does wonders for a girls confidence when she is totally ignored.

Back down the parade to a crossing point onto the heath. Again I have to do – oh joy! – “the swivel” to put 2poos lead on. Like all dogs she has zero road sense. Across we go – again the swivel. I nearly swoon with pleasure – and 2poos dashes off towards Rabbitstown under the gorse bushes.   I indulge her for a while, enjoying the feel of my bra and it’s shoulder straps, and all the while the breeze is teasing my bottom, before I head off into the woods, the oak leaf carpet rustling underfoot.

Spring has finally sprung!   All around new growth is evident in buds and tightly furled leaves, and the birdies are joyously talking about it to each other, and trying a bit of courting too, I imagine.              The trees are waking up!  In the stiff breeze I can hear them talking to each other with their creaky voices, and knocking their branches together, and occasionally one throws a twig at me!    I pass under a hoary middle-aged oak (the oldest trees hereabouts are only about 100 years old) –  and the bugger reaches down with its twiggy fingers, yanks off my bobble hat and throws it to one side!  Right in view of some old bloke I was trying to avoid, who sniggers and gives me a wave.  Than God my wig stayed on.  I honour him with a smile, snatch up my hat, and move on.

I stop at a rustic bench on the edge of the woods, and sit for a minute or two to absorb the woodland ambience. It is so calming and good for the spirit.  I am killing four squirrels with one stone this morning. One: 2poos gets her walk and a bit of squirrel hunting. Two: I get some valuable exercise. Three: I get to be out dressed en-femme- Hooray! and  Four:  It stops me going covid insane.

I move off into the trees again, to find one of my photo-opportunity selfie spots at a tree with suitable branches and crevices to balance a phone on.   I take a few pics to share with my dear friends in the naughty corner… but I have to hurriedly dress again, as I have spotted two women and their dog heading my way.  Joking!  I have only taken off my waterproof!   (will post a pic or two this afternoon.)

Oh no!  I can’t find 2poos lead!  Perhaps I left it on the bench. I’ve got to get it before those women do!  It’s a close encounter I am not ready for.  I hurry back …. there it is on the ground…. Phewww!  Saved! I retrieve it with about 20 yards between us.

The cool air/skirt/ bare thigh experience – fabulous though it is – is not enough. I want to experience bounce! I usually wear my bag cross-body, which although it separates and helps display each boob magnificently, it also locks them down.   So I unzip my hoody, (I have already stuffed the waterproof into my bag), and position it either side of my well rounded boobs, which are now in full jumper covered view, and take off my bag and shoulder it.  I have been out long enough now for my confidence level to be sky high, so I don’t care if anyone sees me!

I set off at a good bouncy pace. I look down. Oh yes, a definite bounce!  It looks and feels wonderful.   My long necklace is draped over the out-thrust of my bosom such that the lower loop is swinging free in mid-air. I have often been hypnotised by watching Louise Minchin’s  necklaces doing this on BBC morning news.   This view, gazing down over bouncing boobs and swinging necklace, and so towards my denim skirt brushing my dark covered legs is a sheer joy to see. Much of the fun of crossdressing is visual is it not?  Its just as well, that for me, it has no erotic component….. just as well ‘cos I ‘aint tucked in one of Rei’s contraptions.

The rest of the walk is pretty uneventful,  but wonderfully relaxing and therapeutic.  Watching out for potential dog thieves is the only thing that I stay alert for. There is a lot of it about these days.  2poos is worth a couple of grand!

Uneventful ….. that is until we get to a clearing on the edge of the wood adjacent to the heathland on one side and the cricket field on the other.  There … about 10 yards away, stood out in the open, and facing one another – are two cock pheasants!  For a few moments it is a frozen tableau.  Then 2poos tail comes up like a scorpions sting, its “feathers” all a-quiver.

With that strange “chortling!”  cry they have, the pheasants set off in opposite directions – one towards the gorse bushes and the other towards the cricket field. Like a shot 2poos is off after the cricket field escapee.  Now I don’t know if you know, but pheasant’s can’t just flap their wings and take off into the air.  Oh no. They have to run until they have enough speed to get airborne, like a Jumbo jet needs a runway.  Fortunately they can match 2poos speed, and after a frantic chase the lucky bird gets airborne.   2poos returns empty mouthed and ransacks  the gorse bushes for 10 minutes  in search of the other one, which was long gone.

So back to the car, back to the field gateway to change and off home, happy, relaxed, and satisfied.  Until the next time…………..

happygirl, Stephanie P

My country walks are not usually so event packed! Unfortunately. The above adventures happened over two or three walks in the last fortnight.

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Amy Myers
      Baroness
      Registered On: February 11, 2019
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 1285

What a wonderful adventure, of course it’s really just you taking your beloved pooch out for a walk though when you’re one of “us” it’s an adventure!

Thank you so much for sharing this experience!

Amy

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Andi DuBois
      Lady
      Registered On: January 7, 2021
      Topics: 4
      Replies: 70

Indeed, another great story (keep up the good work Stephanie) and one which I, and probably many others, resonate – trying to find a secluded spot to change and putting in very cold forms – mine live outside and dressing days during the winter always start that way!

Over the last year, I have found going out walking en femme has been easier as between shoulder length wig, glasses and a face mask it is impossible to tell who it is.

-A.

Polly Stewart
      Lady
      Registered On: January 2, 2021
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 878

Ms Plumb… so wonderfully written! I am accompanying you in your frolicks.
      My first day out in the wilds of Britain ended at a pond, in the evening, watching a fox and a badger wander in front of me! Surrounded by the flutter of bats and the enchantment only afforded to those brought up with Puck of Pook’s Hill! Oh, joy… oh, wondrous day!
      Even the morning had brought me a White Horse on the hillside on awakening!
      I couldn’t have been happier… perhaps if Puck had appeared? Well…

Polly Pertinax 🛡

Actually, Pertinax was my boyhood hero for years! Even now he exerts his will upon me from time to time.

Diana Morgan
      Lady
      Registered On: February 22, 2021
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 580

Steph you can’t stop your Countryfile ramblings, I  need my fix of your surreptitious breastform insertions, the delightful description of your change by the SUV and your bold interactions with fellow walkers. I aspire to emulate your excursions albeit in less wooded places and with different birdlife – don’t give up now – please.

Jane Austen wasn’t appreciated in her time and she’s done quite well, admittedly she died first but that’s the literary world for you.

Diana…… your No 1 fan…

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Regine Rich
      Princess
      Registered On: October 9, 2020
      Topics: 28
      Replies: 789

Thank you, Stephanie, I was transported along with you, giggling all the way, you have such a way with words.
      Sure hope you continue
      Hugs, Regi💕

Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 16, 2021
      Topics: 54
      Replies: 1112

Steph….please dont stop country file, its such a breath of fresh air ( forgive the pun) from the usual stuff….we need variety, and how could you even think of stopping something so beautifully written!!!

im sure i am speaking for others!!!!.

baited breath…..grace xx

Krista
      Duchess
      Registered On: January 24, 2017
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 535

Hi Stephanie, A very lovely story, I enjoyed it immensely.  Not sure what I enjoyed the most, visualizing you trying to change clothes next to your SUV at 2 degrees C or 2poos and her adventures, or all that bouncing!!!

I do miss my dog.  I’ve been looking at the rescue shelter websites but it is not the right time to get a new dog here in NW Canada.  My backyard still has two feet of snow that should last well into the end of April/beginning of May.  And then comes “mud” season, but hopefully with our wind it should be dried up by the end of May.  So perhaps sometime in the summer I will find a new four-legged walking partner. And have similar adventures as You and 2poos.  But I don’t need to change next to my SUV.  Ha Ha, bonus.  I leave my SUV at home and just head out the front door dressed “as is”.  The wooded trails are only a 10 minute walk along a bermed and treed greenbelt.  I always run into people, give them a big smile and hello and don’t worry about being “clocked”.  It was minus 6 C this morning but nevertheless I wore my green spring unisex jacket, bright red mittens, and no toque so my long hair was flowing in the  slightly cool breeze.

I can’t wait to read about more of your hiking adventures with 2poos.  Enjoy your Spring and all the bounciness that comes with it.  Stay healthy, stay safe, All the Best, Big Hugs, Krista.

6 users thanked author for this post.
        stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual

Hi Krista,

There is no appetite for my Countryfile revelations it seems, judging by the response, so this may be the last one.  An old post of mine “No 1 femme sensation”, which I wrote in May 2019 has been resurrected by someone digging it up,  has taken off like a rocket!  Poor old “Countryfile” has just about sunk without trace, probably because “panties” wasn’t in the title!  Lol.  I pen Country file in an attempt to show girls what can be achieved – but woodland adventures are low on their list of likely trips outdoors, I guess.

Hope you get a new doggie(s) soon!

Hugs, Steph xxx

4 users thanked author for this post.
          Bridgette VonSmirff
          Lady
          Registered On: October 18, 2020
          Topics: 26
          Replies: 790

I grew up in forested hilly terrain, on the edge of the Great Smoky Mountains, and your country file posts always make me nostalgic and think of home, as well as inspire me to be a better girl. They give life and variety to the forum, and I would miss them terribly. Your posts are something I can identify with, despite the distance between us physically and probably culturally, and they make me feel closer to you, and a bunch of others vicariously. I would very much miss that. If rather read country file than the history of bras.

A very concerned Bridgette

Krista
          Duchess
          Registered On: January 24, 2017
          Topics: 8
          Replies: 535

Hi Steph, Your countryside ramblings have quite the loyal fan base.  We would desperately miss your stories about adventures with 2poos and possible misadventures with oncoming walkers, with your clothing changes and with trees that try to grab on to wigs.  Please continue, of course when convenient for you, as I know it does take a great deal of time to compose a lovely story.  From your most devoted reader, Big Hugs, Krista.

Patti James
      Lady
      Registered On: January 5, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 72

Beautiful

Patti 🥰

Amanda Burton
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: January 15, 2020
      Replies: 1264

Great to see the writing has returned Stephanie, CDH is and we are blessed to have such a distinguish author again penning the memories of your walks with 2poos and eternal struggle to be identified by someone that knows you. 

LisaT
      Lady
      Registered On: January 31, 2021
      Topics: 41
      Replies: 476

It sounds like a fabulous day and so well portrayed I could almost be there. Like you I don’t often get incidents with the dogs, I have two, but occasionally they tear off after deer or red squirrels. I swear they thought the squirrels were some kind of magic rabbit for a while because they kept disappearing. The dogs would circle under a tree, never looking up scenting and searching for the lost critter. Recently however they have spotted one escaping up the trunk and seem to have the trick worked out.

The very worst is sheep. There are feral sheep and wanderers that escape from farms onto land where they aren’t meant to be and every now and then we find them. The dogs love them and set out to herd them up. Unfortunately they want to herd as they would cattle and barging the heels of sheep doesn’t work. The sheep and dogs go in circles till either I catch the dogs or the sheep stop, usually with their backs to a rock or some other protection, at which point the dogs sit down and look vaguely disappointed.

The best ever was when the Bernese took off over the high tops and didn’t return when called. The ground up there is extremely rugged and wild and it a series of small hillocks and bogs. It was one of those fabulous cool but sunny autumn days which had already proved magical as two golden eagle had flown literally 10ft over our heads as we topped out onto the summit area. I was dressed in skirt, panties, bra and t shirt but good strong boots are essential here which spoils the look a bit. Myself and the other dog set off to find her crossing a couple of minor hillocks only to see her coming toward us with the hip bone of a large deer in her mouth still attached to half of both legs. She looked so pleased with herself.

It’s a six hour walk to get back to civilisation up there so a whole day enjoying the sun and the scenery feeling the breeze.

Love it,

Hugs

Lisa xxx

Lysette Anthony
      Lady
      Registered On: January 25, 2021
      Replies: 30

Spring is not until the 20th but I’m not going to split wig hairs.

Fantastic story, I’m now thinking of country lanes around my locale where I can practice, anyone want their dog taking for a walk?

Ive been compiling my life story so I’m in the waxing lyrical mode too. It’s now got a new chapter since I decided to stop fighting loosing my masculinity and decided to embrace my femininity, that was last December. I’ve made the right choice.

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual

So pleased you are embracing your femininity.  I lost most of my masculinity years ago. One can’t lose it all though, it was acquired over a lifetime of having to live as a man. Sometimes it’s required. I have learnt to keep mine in a box – I can get it out any time I want to or need to, then pack it away again.

Having a dog to walk is a huge asset! It places you legitimately out in the country, and places you in a group of similar individuals. You are hiding in plain sight.

Meteorological spring starts on the 1st of March, astronomical spring on 20th march – but the trees and plants don’t know that do they!  This year spring seems to have got going early.

Lysette Anthony
          Lady
          Registered On: January 25, 2021
          Replies: 30

Great idea, keep it in a box and bring it out when needed. Just like my tool box. I’ve had many hands on jobs in the past and have many different types of tool boxes, so here is another one to add to the collection. Pity I can’t detach my 3 tools and keep them in a box.

Talking of tool boxes has reminded me that when I was living on my own and when I was a plumber, I regularly had knickers and tights on when I went to do jobs, I would also drive in low heels too

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Grace Scarlett
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: February 16, 2021
      Topics: 54
      Replies: 1112

Amazing… wonderfully bloody amazing !!!!

I don’t want to take a thing from this glorious work of art….but,

when i lived at a previous address, i was literally a two minute walk from pure beautiful countryside…i quite often saw nature lovers, with binoculars in hand, sweeping the fields and hedgerows for wildlife. These people where quite often called bird watchers or ” twitchers”, amongst other things!!!

I expect you have bird watchers where you live too, but they are now known as ” lesser dressed steph spotters”

Thanks Steph, lovely story.

Grace xx

stephanie plumb
        Baroness - Annual

Thank you, your Grace!

Its always possible. Someone with binocs motionless in the trees would be impossible to spot.  I only hope that they enjoy what they see!  And I don’t care!  Wait till I get my wine-corks out! I am looking forward to the summer when I can wear nice clothes – skater dresses, strappy summer dresses  – I do so hate being covered up!  Make some good countryfiles I hope.

minimalist Steph xxx

Bridgette VonSmirff
      Lady
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Replies: 790

I enjoy these, thank you!

Bridgette

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account