Tagged: 

• This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I’ve been doing some cropping and resizing editing of the photo I wanted to use as my cover pic, to try to find the most viable height and width combination.
      It took some time but these are the measurements in pixels I have found that works.

Width: 1269
      Height: 471

When you upload the pic, you’ll see the rubber banding box in blue outlining a highlighted area on top of your pic.
      Use either the top or bottom centre grab and drag points to stretch the rubber banding box to cover the entire cover pic. As you drag one of those two points, the other as well as the left and right sides will stretch an enlarge as well at the same time, and the highlighted area will cover your entire pic.

I saved the edit to my pic as a .BMP, then turned that into a .JPG with minimal image compression.

.BMP file size: 1751kb
      .JPG file size: 416kb

Hope this info helps

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Awesome, thanks Jenifur!
      I need to dig into the documentation to find the ideal size for the cover photo.
      I think it’s 1000×370, which is roughly the same ratio as 1269×471. I’ve been in contact with the developers to see if it’s possible to get the dimensions listed on the page, though I’m not sure if it’s possible to change.

I’m glad you got it working, thanks for posting it here for others!

Anonymous

I’m trying to save a cover photo but it doesn’t seem to be happening.  Photo uploads fine, I’m able to move the crop box but nothing saves and there are no errors.

Is anyone else having this issue?

Vanessa Law
      Managing Ambassador

Hey Seleena, can you let me know the dimensions of the photo you’re trying to upload, and the size of the photo?

Anonymous

Hey Vanessa,

The one I was using is 1500×421 but I was going to try resizing it to a size others we having success with.

Anonymous

Hi Vanessa,

I just tried using 1000×370 per your suggestion above. Still no workie. The file is only 290kb.

Anonymous

Hi Seleena / Vanessa, I seem to be having the same issue, although I get the photo uploaded it doesn’t seem to save? Fiona.

Anonymous

Thanks Fiona. All appears fine but if we leave the profile and return, it’s not there, yes?

Just to check, did you save your updates to your profile, before leaving the profile page?

Anonymous

yes, had to scroll down for the Update Profile button but I did save before leaving.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?