• Creator
    Topic
    Celeste Starre
    Participant
    Registered On: June 26, 2018
    Topics: 31
    Replies: 734

How is your covid hair coming along.  Mines always been long but I haven’t been to my hairdresser since well before covid started.  Generally the length I go for is  like in my profile pic. I can easily trim my own bangs so I don’t go to the hairdresser all that often anyway. When I do go I usually have her take off 3 or 4 inches off the length.  Now it’s down almost to my nipples and,the way things are going,it looks like it will probably be at least another year before it’s safe to go for unnecessary things like haircuts.  By then it might be as long as it was when I was in my twenties and that was a loooong time ago.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Bridgette VonSmirff
      Lady
      Registered On: October 18, 2020
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 226

After I got out of the military, I didn’t get my hair cut for almost ten years, but after five it didn’t really get any longer. It was almost halfway down my back. It gets really frizzy and is difficult to manage easily, and I eventually donated it all, about 14″. These days it’s buzz cut at home, which necessitates a wig (collection). I think i like the idea of wigs better than growing my hair back out and dealing with all that again (drying time, pull on it in my sleep, time to untangle, braiding to ride my bike, cost of products, etc.).

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Joanne Jackson
      Lady
      Registered On: May 26, 2020
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 85

It’s strange for me as my wife is a former hairdresser and usually cuts my hair, so covid shouldn’t affect my hair length at all, but it’s been four months since my last haircut and it’s longer than its been in years and, with covid work-from-home, i’ve been able to style it in a more feminine way.  And, God help me,  i like what i see.

Yesterday the wife noticed and said she should cut my hair. I managed to put if off for a week.  If the weather holds i can put it off until next month by ‘hiding’ in the yard raking leaves.  It’s strange, i always told her to cut it short, short, shorter!  Now i want her to let it grow so i can keep styling.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Daisy Marie
      Baroness
      Registered On: September 27, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 83

I’ve been growing my hair since October 2018. Therefore, it’s longer than anything before, but I know it needs some professional care. As soon as I can go to a hairdresser salon I was planning to know before pandemic, I’ll order “the girliest haircut you can make” for me lol.

xoxo

Daisy

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Bettylou Cox
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 26, 2019
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 1711

Love your hair, Celeste; I’m hoping to mine look that good, someday, but it’s very fine and rather thin.  I had my last haircut just before Christmas, and just as I was thinking about letting it grow out, everything shut down and made the decision for me.  Now, I plan to let it grow until it reaches my bra strap.

Hugs,

Bettylou

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Sandy Jayson
      Duchess
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 16
      Replies: 347

I love my hair, Celeste.  about 2 months ago for my 66th birthday I got my hair colored ( enough to cover the gray).  The following day I had my ears pierced.  At work no one has said a word about the color of my hair but I have had a few questions about my earrings.  My hair is now just below my shoulders and if I were to comb my bangs forward as I used to my hair just touches my lips.  When i do part my hair in the middle my hair curls a little at my cheeks.  I love this feminine look.

Now it’s been close to 6 weeks since anyone has made a comment on my long hair telling me I should have a hair cut.  I wear a hat at work all of the time that hides my hair intentions a little, but the earrings are a little noticeable.  I suspect some suspect my feminine intentions with my hair but since we have had at least 3 talks in the last 3 months against any discrimination on race, gender or gender identity I think some are afraid to harass me or most don’t care.

I LOVE MY FEMININE LOOKING HAIR                     Sandy

Celeste Starre
      Lady
      Registered On: June 26, 2018
      Topics: 31
      Replies: 734

I love your hair Celeste. I’m actually jealous a little that you have such wonderful natural hair.

Thanks Rei,  It’s one thing I get the most compliments on.  I’m really pleased that at age 71 it is still almost completely natural blonde.

Kelly Terry
      Lady
      Registered On: February 26, 2018
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 170

I always been very irregular when it comes to cutting my hair leaving it to be very long before getting it cut two-three times a year. As I was watching the hairline reciting on other people in my age I then decided that while I have some hair I will show it off. Not sure exactly when it was but then covid hit and I had even more reason to let it grow. I’m currently a bit below shoulders and have no plans on cutting it this year, possible not even next year.

/kt

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Rei Durden
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: October 11, 2020
      Topics: 19
      Replies: 791

I love your hair Celeste. I’m actually jealous a little that you have such wonderful natural hair.
      I tried last year to grow mine out again (first time in almost 30 years) but sadly my hairline has receded so much and everywhere else is fading fast my COVID hair is an electric razor to the scalp every few weeks. The plus side is an excuse for more wigs!

3 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account