Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi All,

I’m just dying to get back to normal. We need to kick this covid into touch, which won’t be easy and there will be much more important considerations, but ….

The last show I went to was Beth Hart playing Cardiff. February 2020. Almost a b****y year ago!

She didn’t disappoint. Check her out on you tube. She does a good job on “I’d rather go blind”

So, how about you? What was your last chance to see live music?

Oh my, it felt like yesterday !

My wife is a Lady Gaga fan, so we went to vegas in 2019 to see her in concert.  It was very good, we could only afford the nosebleed section, but when she started the show, she was dangling by some wires almost right above our seats !

I had a really good time; the only downer was there were some older folks there that didn’t like people standing up, waving our hands, and singing to the music, and kept asking those to sit back down.  They wound up asking an usher to ask folks to sit down for the rest of the concert.

Anonymous

hi Wendy

Brilliant, serenditpity is good ! You were in the cheap seats, you never expected it, but there she was! A nice tale to tell.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

Last show I saw was Joe Bonamassa in the summer of 2019.  I had tix for a few shows after that but missed them because of a knee injury.  Then COVID hit.  I’m really looking forward to hearing some live music this year.

Gawd it feels soooo long ago. I follow The Stones around the country when they tour. So last concert was Santa Clara 2019. Be safe all.

Love and Peace,

Amber

Aoife
      Lady

Alex Cameron at the famous Exit/In November 2019. With a child we don’t go to as many shows as we would like and you would be surprised how many artists skip the “Music City”! It was really great though – even better than I was expecting. Really miss it.

Anonymous

My last show which was a bucket list night for me was the Rolling Stones. They played an open air show in Gravenhurst Ontario which is about an hour plus north of Toronto on the Canada  day weekend 2019, 80 000 plus people, what a party. I was about 20″ from the stage, paid big bucks but it was worth every penny, the Stones were phenomenal.

Panic!At The Disco-Glasgow Hydro 2019. Brendan Urie-Crazy=Genius.

Last year missed My Chemical Romance at Milton Keynes, Hella Mega Tour in Glasgow (Greenday, Fall Out Boy, Weezer), and 5 Seconds Of Summer (my teen daughters birthday gift from me to her🤣) also in Glasgow.

All rescheduled fo this year… but it’s not looking good😭

Miss live music soooo much!!!

❤️Bianca

Anonymous

❤️B

OMG….I can’t even remember,

but it feels so long ago, it might have been Fred Flintstone and Barney Rubble’ s farewell show at the Bedrock Bowl!!!!!!

Wilma xxxx

Anonymous

I agree I can’t wait until things are back to normal.

I am more of a movie person or just wandering through book stores but many years ago Sting was touring Canada and this fellow I was dating at the time got a couple of tickets.

Sting was touring with a small backup group and he put on an amazing show.

Jessica

Anonymous

My three most recent concerts were:

KISS
      Elton John
      Celine Dion

We had tickets for Cher and Journey but those were cancelled.

Nancy
      Lady

My most recent was Postmodern Jukebox, a couple years ago. I loved that show, and want to see them again next time they come close to Iowa.

Before that, well, it was Prince, if that gives you any indication how long ago it was.

My favorite show ever was Elton John, over 20 years ago. It was just EJ and a piano on stage, but soooo many great songs.

This could be a whole different discussion, but I also have a list in my mind of the concerts that were on my bucket list when I was younger, but now it’s too late for them to ever happen. For me, that includes Queen and Tom Petty.

Birel

Goose Drive in concert in Oct 2020 in western NC

Phish Dec 2019 in Charleston

Bauhaus tickets got cancelled as well as a few phish shows i had tickets too were put off to 2021 but i doubt some of those will happen either

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?