Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I know it sounds cowardly but I am trying to find a delicate balance between just masculine enough to not draw too much attention in my small community and living the life that makes me so happy. Dressing at home or in the dark of night venturing out makes me really sad. Im married and have children and wouldn’t change that  for all the world. My wife does not know I am a CD and probably for the best. Lengthy discussions about my sexually may bring confessions I haven’t fully dealt with. I hope to speak with so many of you and hear youth advice and tips.</p>
      Ann

Hi Ann. Reading your profile and seeing your note tells me we are in a similar place: age, family, background, etc. Only difference being I’m confident given the opportunity I would begin to transition. But at this point in my life that could mean giving up many things I hold dear. It’s not easy. I’ve only been here a couple weeks but this is a safe site with a lot of support. Join some groups. Start some discussions. And join the chat room. That’s a great place to meet other ladies. We talk everything from football to nail polish. Some light stuff, some hard stuff. Welcome!

Sunita
      Lady

Hi Ann

Welcome dear. I am here since only a week but feel at home. There are so many like minded girls here. I am just enjoying every thing. You too will enjoy.

Hi Ann. I feel so bad for you and your delemna, sweetie. There is a desire that wants out but it could be at a major cost. I pray that things will work out for you. Maybe dressing on the QT is the only answer for you at this time. I wish you well……

Lady Veronica

Hi Ann, I think you will find a lot of other girls in the same situation as you.  Myself, I can only dress in secret at this time because of some of the same reasons that you have.  This site has really helped me express some of what I am feeling, everyone here is helpful and sweet.  When you are ready tell us your story we are all here to help each other.

Hugs

Brienna

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Ann,
      As many others have said already, there re many on the site in a similar situation to yours. You have valid reasons for not being able to let your feminine said have as much freedom as you might like her to have. I was in the same situation for a long time. For better or for worse, my ex and I divorced about 12 years ago and that freed me to be more open than in the past. I still am not as ‘out’ as I’d like to be due to my adult daughter not totally approving and fears of what it might mean at work. But I’m working on figuring out my future path in life-with the id of a good counselor. One day I will discover the path I’m meant to take. Until then, I’ll continue too dress most nights at home and get out as often as I can manage. Welcome!
      Cyn

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ann : yes it is  hard to find like you say that delicate balance to which many of us do experience. The feel, comfort of dressing to the world, family,which is  most confusing and sad. I’m happy you join us and now meet and  chat with many of theses beautiful ladies  and  know that your now not alone . Welcome Ann, it’s very nice to meet you and enjoy your stay  .🌹

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?