Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I am now late teens and have been dressing since I was around four. Sadly I have not yet been able to come out about it and I find it hard to keep my own clothes. I have no sisters which means I have always relied on wearing my mums clothes when everyone is out if the house which is obviously not ideal. I find my chances of dressing are restricted. As a child I always convinced myself it was something I would grow out of but years later I am more into it than ever. Unfortunately I also have a very tough masculine appearance and reputation and play in a popular rock band. I hate this appearance and just wish people could take me for my feminine side that I feel so comfortable with. Would be glad of any advice and respect everyone so much, especially those who have come out with it 

u r not alone with this cross dressing desire. i  also cross dress when 2 adult kids are not home and yes wife knows of my cross dressing, my daughter knows too but does not know i have my own wore drob  and dress up when i can and seems to be all the time. i wear my female cloths under my ugly male cloths at times.  i feel alone at times when i cant share my fem side with my wife and talk like 2 females and enjoy my feminine side. yes i agree society should open upto the cross dressing world and see who we really are.   women wear manly cloths and get away with it, why cant we wear female cloths and get away with it?    i have been cross dressing for 30 years on and off when i was young. now i am 54 and i just want to dress up as a female and be me and free of depressed mood and stress free, it also helps my panic attacks for some reason.

Jackie
      Ambassador

Alexis your situation is oh so familiar with millions of other people. I suppose, no, I know how fortunate I was when I was growing up to have been raised in a home with five sister’s and only a mother no father environment. I personally came out at a early teen age with both my cross dressing, doing drag and being gay. Although I was in this environment it was still very scary. However, for me there were too many signs and obviousness which probably made it a little easier for me personally. I can’t really give you advice on your situation maybe only some suggestions; If it’s something your heart is really into maybe you should begin collecting some things of your own and start leaving them out to be seen. Maybe go to see a therapist if you have the means and pick up some advice. Seek out some groups who are based on cross dressing and attend some meetings there, there is always someone in those meetings that shares your same dilemma and has managed to climb out of the closet. We do what we do because we were born this way and we are wired this way. Nothing to be ashamed of at all. Cross Dressing is a beautiful thing and it is not a sickness by any means or standards. Send out some friend requests here on CDH and get to know some people here. There are wonderful people here that are either going through the exact same thing or have already went through it and came out swinging and free of all the secrets. So my only real advice is to nip this thing in the butt while you are young by doing whatever it takes to work for you otherwise you could go through hell for a long time to come and struggle with something that really doesn’t deserve to be struggled with anymore. By the way what do you play in your band and what music do you do? Take care, good luck, Jackie. p.s., if you ever want to talk just hit me up, I’m a pretty good listener!

Anonymous

Hi Alexis and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

you found the right place to chat and read other peoples profile and how they started, welcome to C.D.H

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?