• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 3 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I finally upgraded my account and decided to look into how to create a group. I did so and after seeing the options, I wanted to wait to create it until I had some pictures or something for it. So I stopped before hitting the final ‘Finish’ button, yet the group and forum were created. Now how do I delete the forum until I’m ready to actually start one?

Honest – I thought that if I merely stopped before the final step, it wouldn’t actually create it…

Could you share to which group you are referring?  I will look into what needs to be done.

Mac

Anonymous

Oh – that would help… I created the group “Christian Crossdressers” and was able to delete it. However, as part of the setup, I had it create a public forum as well. The group went away as far as I can tell, but the forum is still there as the first one on the main forum page. I see no way to modify it. Maybe I should have deleted the forum, and then the group until I had all the details ready?

Anonymous

Oh no! Calamity. Jayme you have been sucked into the Vortex of Error. Like an Australian Death Adder lurking beneath the forest floor leaf litter, waiting for unsuspecting victims to pass, upon which they will launch a lightning-fast strike, the ‘Create Groups’ option also lies in wait for the unsuspecting.

Removing the group, once created, is simple, as you discovered. Like a runaway wayward child, however, the group forum also created will not succumb to non-existence so easily.

Thankfully there are Champions of Deletion here at CDH. By day they masquerade as mild-mannered Ambassadors, but faster than Superman can exit a phone box, when called upon to wield the Razor of Oblivion these seemingly mild-manner Ambassadors will leap to giving great thought to the problem. Of course, actually doing something does actually take a bit more time but we shall advise The Great and Powerful Jas. She looks after the groups side of the site and I’m certain she will come to your aid.

There, now wasn’t that much more entertaining to read than:
      “Don’t panic Jayme, we’ll fix it”?

Some people, with less tact and diplomacy than I, would just say that you have far too much time on your hands. I certainly wouldn’t say that as I found the answer to be quite entertaining and humorous.

Anonymous

The joys of retirement. Besides, it’s a nice departure from some of the other stuff I do here 😉

Anonymous

Yes – thank you for the help, and the chuckle. Thankfully when I woke up and checked, my faux pas of a forum was deleted. Next time I will know what is needed.

Now I hope I won’t be known as “Calamity Jayme”.  *laughs*

Anonymous

Hmm… I love it. ‘Calamity Jayme’ has such a ring to it. 😉

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Get Help Using Crossdresser Heaven’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?