• This topic has 35 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Just curious if anyone ever tried to look older then actual age. was looking on youtube some and seeing how to create wrinkles and all.

Hugs

Donna

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Have Children….

Anonymous

Haha Angela I wish maybe in time and medical breakthroughs.

Anonymous

Angela…one word…

BRILLIANT!!!….xx

Sylvia
      Lady

Dear Donna ,

Look older ?

Hell no , time will take care of that by itself , and so will the wrinkles….😉.

Anonymous

I know Sylvia was just thinking how stores would react to a little old lady with a walker or cane going into a store and buying a sexy babydoll from VS.

Donna Maybe next year for halloween.

Sylvia
          Lady

I understand Donna ,

Would be something like : Allright ma’am …is it a present for your granddaughter ?☺️

Anonymous

would say no actually for me.  Grannies like to feel sexy too.

Sylvia
            Lady

Nice one Donna !

So you are already set for the next Halloween !

Love Sylvia.

Anonymous

actually was looking at youtube on the upcoming surgery having and know how go from one thing to another seen someone did this looked great. Be a top choice next year. Unless something else comes around.

Donna

Sylvia
            Lady

Dear Donna ,

We are all rooting for you dear.

Just try to relax a bit , it will all work out right next week !

• This reply was modified 2 years ago by Sylvia.
            Anonymous

Thank you Sylvia will do that

Hugs

Donna

Anonymous

I just need to get out of the bed in the morning 🙂
      It’s actually my CPAP machine, the mask and straps leave indentations in my skin for a short time after I get up, and until they fade, I look haggard and old. It fades soon enough, but I do try to avoid looking in the mirror first thing in the morning!

Anonymous

So sorry Dianne idea was for halloween next year.

Hugs Donna

Anonymous

No worries, my reply was in good humor. 🙂
          For Halloween, “granny” clothes, walker, and grey wig should be enough. Your cute will show through no matter what else do 😉

Anonymous

Imagine you right Dianne cutness always come out. Don’t know the older voice pitch.

Hugs
            Donna

Barb Wire
      Lady

Um… Why??

I got some spare wrinkles if you need them. Besides, I’m now OLD! Don’t want to look older!!

On the other hand, I will NEVER dye my hair in an attempt to look younger. I like my platinum-blonde look. My hairstylist says when an older person, usually a dude, dyes his hair a darker colour, he ends up looking much older and dorky!

Interesting question, Donna!

👱🏽‍♀️ Barb

Anonymous

LOL Barb always thinking a head for next year Halloween granny needing to go get some sexy things. hehe

Donna

Barb Wire
          Lady

Ohhh!!! That sexy granny look! Now I understand! Yesss…!!

Just one more offshoot. My brother-in-law once dated a vampire in England. I kid you not. She was an older woman and had silver hair, wore only black, including stockings, and was a knockout! But… she was a bit weird, especially at dinner when she said “grace” by raising her arms and chanting unintelligible poetry!

I kinda liked her, tbt. Normal is boring!

;B

Barb Wire
            Lady

And just to cover my ass, no one here on CDH is boring!!

;)B

Anonymous

Yes Know they would say oh this  going to be for your grand daughter No its for me. hehe.

Donna

Anonymous

Oh barb another look may have to try one day the gothic vamp look black nails black eye shadow maybe a neckless with some type of enchantment token on it. Oh do need some special designer dental work for the fangs.

Anonymous

Oh darling….

adding wrinkles to look older….how wonderful…do Olay do a serum??

Great if you are 12 trying to get into a nightclub…but on cdh….

It may not sell well….haha..xxx

Anonymous

LOL Grace I know my grandmother use to use that. or like it.

Hugs
        Donna

Anonymous

oh Donna, you just crack me up. Do you want to borrow some of my wrinkles ? In fact you can keep them – I have lots more!

Love you Donna, happy trails.

Marti xxx

Anonymous

Oh marti sure take couple have some dentures too.  Oh could do this in 8 days when going in to do mybottom surgery.

Donna

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

God no…I want to look much younger, LOL.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

LOL wouldn’t help a little old woman cross the street with a cane now hehe.

Anonymous

Hi this is easy for me. I just practise gurneying and look in the morrow every morning😂

Anonymous

Remember use to be show watched all the time called face off where make people into others like older or younger or some crazy  creature or such. Always had a interest in some day doing this or learning it.

the makeups used and the things mold to attach to a outfit or to person.

Anonymous

A kind of Grandma’s knees up? –
          Some folk who think they are young have so much empathy and wisdom. They are old before their time.

Some old folk who think they have wisdom spend a wasteful amount of time trying to prove it – only the young see through it in seconds.

Then there are folk like me, who are transparent – you can see right through me !!
          I don’t need to prove anything – if I just try to be me.

Why waste time trying to be someone else? I have enough trouble understanding me !!

You stay as you are Donna – be yourself and be gorgeous. Don’t fight the natural – use it to enhance your inner glamour.

Beyond the wrinkles lay the lovely character within. Thats for me !!

Anonymous

Anya of course will be the super beauty that can be. Anya you young at heart. Think everyone is that.

Hell No!  I don’t even want to look my age. I still want to look like that teenage girl that I never got to be.

Anonymous

I know Lacy feel the same way was just shopping around for next year halloween. Also to do a test to see if people would help a grandma with a cane get across a street.

Hugs

Donna

I’m sure they will. I think I would rather be a young girl and be told how pretty my dress is and let them buy me an ice cream. He! he!

Anonymous

giggles Lacy that good one.

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Fashion Beauty & Makeup’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?