Cross Dresser in Perth

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  fiona moss 4 days, 15 hours ago.

• Creator
    Topic

Oliver Rory
    Participant
    Registered On: January 12, 2019
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 1

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello all. I live in Perth, Australia and I love cross-dressing. I usually don’t do it much because of lack of places to go to and other personal factors, with my body. Anyway, I don’t really have.. much else to say. Nice to meet you all. Hope your day goes well! :)</p>

• Author
    Replies
     fiona moss 
    Ambassador
    Registered On: October 7, 2018
    Topics: 85
    Replies: 572

Hello Oliver, a big HI from the other side of the world! welcome to CDH! you are in great hands here with our many helpful and supportive members. They really are a great bunch of Girls! enjoy yourself and have fun!

Fiona xxx

Olivia Livin 
    Participant
    Registered On: October 22, 2018
    Topics: 6
    Replies: 262

Welcome Oliver, glad you get to he with us. Enjoy the likeminded people here and sharing in the informative forums.

Caty Ryan 
    Participant
    Registered On: August 27, 2017
    Topics: 18
    Replies: 170

Hi Oliver,

I’m from the dreaded “over east”, but I do know a little bit about the CD scene in Perth**. Feel free to PM me for details

** I speak a bit of “Sandgroper”. After all some 30 years ago, whilst out late dressed, I got pulled over by the cops on “Scar Beach Rd, Ossie Park”.

Caty Ryan.

Lisa watson 
    Participant
    Registered On: September 24, 2018
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 416

Welcome Oliver:

Sincerely;

Lisa πŸ™‚

• This reply was modified 5 days, 3 hours ago by  Lisa watson.
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Β©2019 Crossdresser Heaven |Β PrivacyΒ |Β Terms of ServiceΒ | Link to us |Β Contact VanessaΒ |Β Advertise with Crossdresser Heaven

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account