Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello all. I live in Perth, Australia and I love cross-dressing. I usually don’t do it much because of lack of places to go to and other personal factors, with my body. Anyway, I don’t really have.. much else to say. Nice to meet you all. Hope your day goes well! :)</p>

Anonymous

Welcome Oliver:

Sincerely;

Lisa 🙂

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi Oliver,

I’m from the dreaded “over east”, but I do know a little bit about the CD scene in Perth**. Feel free to PM me for details

** I speak a bit of “Sandgroper”. After all some 30 years ago, whilst out late dressed, I got pulled over by the cops on “Scar Beach Rd, Ossie Park”.

Caty Ryan.

Welcome Oliver, glad you get to he with us. Enjoy the likeminded people here and sharing in the informative forums.

Hello Oliver, a big HI from the other side of the world! welcome to CDH! you are in great hands here with our many helpful and supportive members. They really are a great bunch of Girls! enjoy yourself and have fun!

Fiona xxx

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?