• This topic has 12 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

To all of you cross-dressing ladies out there. Hi I’m Ricky. I’ve been at this for 35 years and I have now turned 70 play. I still feel beautiful and pretty everyday I get dressed up and venture outdoors you. I like it when I meet up with other women that look just as beautiful as I do when we are all dressed up and we could have our Chit Chats. It took me a long time to work up to this point though, but now I’m glad that I have be accepted as part of the female Society call Mike, where I get invited to go out with the , as we go out shopping and go out to movies stop. It’s just a lot of fun and believe you me live your life every day for what you could get out of it, because life is so short. Just be who you want to be.

Well said and its a wonderful journey

Hi Ricky,

Welcome to CDH!

– Robyn

Anonymous

Welcome to CDH Ricky!! 🍀🧚‍♂️🌺🦋

What a positive statement, Ricki – I love it!

Welcome, and I look forward to chatting in the forums.

Love Laura

Anonymous

Welcome honey! 💋💋

Hi Ricky, welcome to the CDH family. It sounds like you’ve had some lovely adventures and are going to have many more. Feel free to put your heels up here.

Love Trisha

Hi Ricki,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Ricki  welcome to Cdh

Stephanie 🌷

Welcome Ricki!

Hi Ricki nice to meet you and so happy you joined us girls here .. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself .. So much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts of stories and questions from many ladies here .. So when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments to these lovely ladies .. Then your turn please give us a story or two about the life and times of Ricki as she travels down her femme path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build lasting friendships with .. So again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime soon..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

Hello Ricky welcome new too have a great time at CDH

Vicky

Anonymous

Welcome Ricky, I’m 62 and only recently came out to my wife. I’m so happy I found CDH. I just love it here. I’m sure you will also. Big hugs 💕💋 Katie

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?