Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi girls.  Just a note that I received from Netflix.  Feb 2018…….The Danish Girl is a movie release featuring A man who Cross Dresses and has good relationship with wife (real female).  This could be a very interesting film and those of you who have Netflix should check it out. When I see it…..I will do a revue on it for all to read. Personnaley, I have seen Prucilla Queen of the Desert but no other Cross Dress movies or transgender.

If it explores feelings and psychological relationships, this could be an important movie……we shall see.

Lady Veronica

Patty Phose
      Duchess

You think the person who made the movie is a crossdresser? Hmmm.

Hi Patty……..follow-up attached and other web-sites mentions…..happy viewing.

Lady Veronica

Hi Patty……hope you are well and doing OK. As to your question….they did not give much information about film.  I hope to dig up more on internet….I believe it is an international film so anything is possible. I will get back to you about it.

Regards and hugs…….

Lady Veronica

Patty Phose
        Duchess

As pretty much a lifelong crossdresser I always looked for reasons and excuses to dress. I dress at home everyday but that opportunity and reason to get out with others is always on my radar.

If there is a chance to go to a party, meetup, makeover or photo shoot I’m there. To dress, be made up and get paid to be in a movie, I’m there. Sounds like a crossdresser’s dream to me.

Up-data to The Danish girl. From book by David Ebershoff, movie made in 2015. It received 68% on the  Rotten Tomato Meter. Basic story about 2 artists who are married and the wife gets her husband to poss for a painting  dressed as a female. This gives the husband ideas about cross dressing and does so. It explores the relationship between the two and the aftereffects it has. Several reviewers loved the film. Some thought it was a bit washed out and did not go far enough into the details of cross dressing. Personaly….I will give it a go.    For more info…check out IDBM web site for movie info or just type Movie, the Danish Girl.

Lady Veronica

It is a great film well worth watching.

Andreia

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘All the Arts – Music, Movies, TV and More’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?