Viewing 18 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

ok girls. I wanted to post something light hearted and humorous for us all to enjoy, share stories and above all laugh! do you have any funny stories regarding your cross dressing, however trivial? lets keep this funny, no sad stories or negativity please!

i’ll add one funny story and it was a complete oversight. I bought a lovely pair of soft, black tights and was looking so forward to wearing them, so forward in fact that I totally forgot to trim my toe nails and my tights had the longest rip marks anyone had ever seen! gutted! lesson learned!

fiona xx

Hi Fiona

When I go out I usually dress en femme in the house and put on some jogging trousers and a hoody to cover up.Then head for the car with my bag full of make up, wig, shoes, jacket, accessories etc etc (its a big bag😂)

I then drive to a secluded country lay-bys or car park where I transform into Bianca, then change back when I have to😢 return home.

One day as I was returning I looked in my rear view mirror reversing into my driveway, and to my horror saw my gorgeous clip on pearl earrings still adorning my ears. I had driven through my hometown in drab, with my earrings on, and I have a hairstyle similar to Bruce Willis 😂

I have no idea if I was clocked with my earrings on.

love

Bianca

lovely story Bianca!  ha ha i can just imagine you driving home! 🙂 keep the stories coming girls!

fiona xx

Bianca……that story and description gave me chills………….Bruce Willis in earings……screeeeeech!

Dame Veronica

Fiona……..destroying tights………you win The Fail Army award this week! LOL.

Dame Veronica

Anonymous

A long time ago I had accepted to meet with somebody from a chat room and Sunce I wasn’t totally sure this person was legit, I asked my friend Rose to join me and we were at the restaurant where I had agreed to meet “Mike”. (No not a date!).

Anyway, he was a no show so we had some coffee and pie and when in line at the register Rose ask me “so how’s your wife?”  I was quick to answer “his wife is fine”. Luckily the two or three people in the line either didn’t connect the “your wife” with me, or thougth it has been just some mistake. Still, don’t ask stuff like that in public!!!

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Hi everyone.

“Frustrated author” here and I’ve learned the hard way that links from other sites that  incorporating links here does not always “come out the ‘other end”

In my business career I spent a good 30 plus years “on the road” and that’s when Caty would emerge in her hotel room etc.

So over the 30 years some quite funny and also quite serious events occured.

If you google “Tales of a Travelling Tranny” you’ll see the whole “shooting match”.

EG. The zip on my garment bag let go on a trip to Stockholm in Sweden. Luckily all Caty’s “Intimate apparel” was in shopping bags inside that pocket. But they were  merrily going around on the carousel when I got to baggage collection

To quote Jimmy Buffet from “He Went to Paris”.

“Some of it was magic, some of it was tragic, but I’ve had a good life along the way”

Caty

Anonymous

I get the horses ass award this week: pardon my language. We were talking about cosplay on here last week and I commented about my nurses costume. So it got me thinking, Should go over to my friends place and put on my outfit and surprise him when he got home from work. So I slip in to his place and get dressed, white PVC nurses dress, very short, red stockings, white PVC thigh highs, with a long blonde wig and red lipstick. Well I was in the bedroom and heard the door open and strutted out in a very seductive manor and said, hey baby does this get more than your temperature up and as I turned the corner he was standing there with his sister, who I’ve never met before! Oh boy, I just wanted to die, she knows my friend is gay and says, well does it and starts to laugh. We were introduced and she left a little while after. I’ve had a lot of dumb moments but this one just took the cake. Thankfully my friend has a great sense of humour and we laughed at it and he told me he really did like my outfit. We made out for a bit and had a great evening.

If you can’t laugh at yourself, you do have a problem.

Take care, Heather, the incredibly dumb blonde.

Not sure whether the fault is mine of the manufacturer’s but here it is. So here I am getting ready to see Amelia for the first time as well as showing my mom me in full femme for the first time. I managed to get my lower body dressed without much difficulty. However, once I put on my only  pocket bra, one of the straps unraveled. Luckily, I was able to tie it back on to salvage it and my mom offered to repair it.

Wore nail polish to the hotel gym, it was light pink and not very noticeable.

Worst was in Green Bay in the flower skirt in my pic by lambeau field.  I had just gotten that skirt at goodwill and I’d not worn that skirt out.  I got gas, got a beer at a tavern and returned to the hotel.  I was waiting at the elevator which is across from the restaurant/ bar and near the check in desk.  As I stopped by the elevator my skirt literally drop to the floor.  I yanked it up very quickly, never turned around, and got on the elevator as soon as it arrived.  I have no idea if anyone saw me standing in my pantyhose and panties or not.  The next morning I was trying to figure out the site lines and their is furniture, columns, and no one should have been facing me except maybe the desk clerk.

Lizzy Bee
      Lady

Go on a journey with me!

Imagine a hotel. Classy but not too expensive, in the city center of a town in the Netherlands. It is your first time going out dressed, nerves coursing through your body as you get ready. You slip on the lingerie, do the make-up, put on that special outfit, style the wig and on go to heels. The brand new, pink shiny high heels that fit perfectly.

Googlemaps says it’s a 7 minute walk to the party you’ll be attending.

You go outside and this is the first time you realize the hotel is right next to a mosque. You start realizing the route takes you right across the busiest square in the city.

Aaand you realize the entire route is made out of mothereffingharrypottersbrokenbroomstickandholyhellcownsonwheels… COBBLESTONES.

Well google…it takes about 20 minutes. and it’ll damage your brandspanking new heels.

Ok, I’ll add to this then 😉

This happened a few years ago when I was just really starting to venture outside crossdressed. I was about 9pm and I’d scoped out a safe quiet route round a local park near me that had a fairly well lit car park near an athletic stadium that I thought I had the courage to cross, the stadium was generally a day time thing so figured I’d be ok.

Anyway, started my walk away from my car, looping round to the car park and the athletic stadium, got to the well lit car park, took a deep breath and started to cross over when suddenly a local women’s running club consisting of about 30 -40 women pile out of the stadium gates en mass towards me, all round me and past me!

I was literally frozen to the spot in terror in the middle of the car park in my hot little mini skirt, heels, stockings etc as all these women runners dodged round me and on into the night!

Needless to say I was a bit more wary of that spot on future strolls out I can tell you!

Well I underdress (bra, panties, cami) every day as I can’t fully dress at work. So yesterday I was sitting at my desk, only weirdo in the office at 4am, clearing some paperwork and one of the girls I’ve become pretty good friends with came up behind me. Leaned over and whispered “That color is cute on you. Just wanted to let you know before someone else notices sweetie.” Well apparently in my rush to get into the office, I hadn’t checked how opaque my shirt was. My bright red bra straps were showing right through. Rushed for a sweater to cover up and spent the rest of the day sweating my tits off lol. Super glad she was so relaxed about it and didn’t make a big scene. Talked at lunch and told her quite a bit. Nice to have someone who knows other than my therapist and fiancé lol.

Not so much of a mishap but a bit of a close call.When I was in my late teens or early twenties I was dressed in my bedroom wearing one of my mothers skirts and pantyhose.I heard a ring at the doorbell.My heart sank as I probably thought that my mum had forgotten her key.I quickly dressed in my boy clothes over my tights.I answered the door to two gas engineers who had come to pickup an unwanted gas appliance.Although they could not see the hose under my trousers I felt uneasy and nervous.They picked up on my discomfort I think.They give me a form to sign,I shook as I signed my name.They must have guessed I was up to something naughty.However,what a relief that they didn’t see me in girl mode.Very sensibly,I always took the precaution of drawing the curtains when dressed up when my parents were out.

Anonymous

Enjoying a dress day… the doorbell rang! I quickly slipped on my bathrobe, opened the door, accepted and signed. Only after I’d closed the door I realised that I’d presented two inches of dress hem below the robe along with black opaques and flat shoes with cute bows… along with C cup boobs. 🙈

In the closet I have been dressing for many years.  I have had lots of “oops” moments.  In the most recent, one of my roommates, a very macho guy, was going to loan me a fan as it was getting hot.  He works construction.  So I wake up in the morning, doing my usual girly thing and I get a phone call form him, he is downstairs and I need to come get the fan.  I was in a panic as this is the type of guy who might bring it up and knock on my door.  So I rush to pick up and get in my drab as fast as I can.  I get everything shipshape and go down stairs.  I saw the fan and picked it up, he was busy with something else and didn’t really see me.  I told him thanks and he faced me and said sure.  Then, as I turned and headed up the stairs he said, I love those hot pink nails,  what did you do last night.  I freaked as I looked down and saw I had forgot to take off my hot pink nail polish.  I was also a bit hung over, as I skirt up the stairs he is trying to find out what it was all about.  I just yelled back, “you do not what to know” and disappeared into my room.  It never came of anything, but I learned to check my nails next time.

hi girls, many really funny stories from you all!

I can add another from myself and this happened not too long ago but it was before I told my wife about my cross dressing. now I dont leave the bedroom when I am in my femme attire as my kids dont know about it. one weekend I was sitting at my computer with a short skirt, black tights, tee-shirt and my long blonde wig on. I had my back to the door which I thought I had closed, wrong! the dog burst in, opening the bedroom door and who was stood there looking in the opposite direction but one of my sons! I quickly ushered the dog out of the bedroom and closed the door, thanking god I had not been seen! that was a really close call. if he did see me, he has never mentioned it, so to the very best of my knowledge, I got away scot free! keep the stories coming!

love and kisses fiona xx

Anonymous

When I was much much younger, still living with my parents and at the beginning of my dressing journey I was asked by our neighbours, a couple in their early forties, to check their house whilst they were on an extended holiday. The lady of the house was quite attractive: I had a bit of a crush as I remember! So…. I had the keys to the kingdom, or wardrobe more correctly👍👗. She had two wardrobes full of dresses and skirts! And at least three drawers of lingerie…. my today self would see it as a betrayal of trust; my teenage self wanted to try it all on! After use, I laundered everything and put it away neatly. Until… I tried on a beautiful long flowing silk skirt… too exciting as it turned out! I’m sure you gals catch my drift… dry clean only! A day before they returned. My teen self had to grow up, find a ‘while you wait’ dry cleaner and wait while they cleaned the skirt. Luckily they succeeded and all was back on the hanger when they returned… ❤️

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

I posted this under “oh s… but it best belongs here.

Nearly had one of these yesterday. Got up and underdressed in some lovely mauve/purple panties with floral emblems and matching cami. Took off to a “Mens Club meeting” first thing then whilst there, realised that at midday I had a physio appt with a female physio who had never treated me before.

Luckily I had time to come home and change back to male “socks and jocks” as we call them down here.

Tho there was always a chance we could have talked “girly lingerie talk” whilst she worked on me, but I was too chicken to take it!!

Caty

ADDENUM

Next day I underdressed bra cami and panties and went down to my storage locker. Think one of the “smarty pants” male staff saw my bra straps from behind, cos I heard a wolf whistle.

I’ll lay off the bra down there for a while, but if he does it again, “there will be words about his future employment”.

Besides Australian summers are brutal enough without “extra clothes”. So I think I’ll just go back to male gear.

“Crossdressing is a winter sport”

Caty

Anonymous

I love this thread: makes me realise how many mishaps I’ve had when I count them up! Well, one of my sis in laws knows I dress, the other most definitely doesn’t. Many years ago, when mobile phones were new to the scene and texting was a novelty and after a couple of drinks I sent a text to what I thought was the sis in law ‘in the know’ along the lines of ‘that new dress you have is soooo cute on you, nice tights (pantyhose for US gals) too. Both have the same initial: I sent to the wrong one! I realised too late. The other sis in law is/was quite strait laced. My next text to who I thought was the understanding one would have been ‘could I try it on please?’ After a short while, Mrs Doesn’t Know replied. ‘Oh thanks, nice of you to notice honey,.She had never…. ever, up to that point called me ‘honey’ she still gives me knowing little looks!

Well this totally belongs here. I went shopping over a lunch break a few days ago. I knew my jeans were getting s little loose in the waist so decided to go down a size. Found a really cute pair at the price I wanted and ran to the fitting rooms to try them on. One leg in, two legs in, slide them up, and shit…. my butt was not going to let these go any further! I refuse to be beaten by a pair of cute jeans and was bound and determined to get them on. I knew they’d fit in the waist. Fought with them for a solid couple minutes and got them buttoned up. Good! They’re on and they do look cute and they’re comfortable after having to get them over my ass. Let’s take them off and head back to work.

Yeah right. They were that hard going on, I’m going to ride the struggle bus getting them off too. Did the awkward shimmy and shake again to get them over my ass but this time they didn’t go as easily. It took quite a bit longer and quite a bit more fighting and bumping into the door of the stall to get them off. I could only imagine what the store employees were thinking lol.

So in the end, I ended up frustrated, late going back to the office, and didn’t end up with anything in my cart. Damn ass of mine lol

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?