- January 6, 2021 at 8:55 am #428257stephanie plumbParticipantRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 118Replies: 1379Has thanked: 2044 timesBeen thanked: 5968 times
If there was a pill developed that would “cure” you of Cross Dressing would you take it?
curious, Stephanie P xx
Total of 28 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 10, 2021 at 8:19 am #430452Deborah SullivanDuchessRegistered On: February 27, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 473Has thanked: 1968 timesBeen thanked: 1777 times
Seems the vast majority of us feel the same and the answer is a definite no. As Debbie I have my best adventures of life and enjoy a whole different world from my male persona. It would be like taking the best part of life away from me
- January 9, 2021 at 12:40 pm #430054Stephanie FlowersAmbassadorRegistered On: June 26, 2017Topics: 25Replies: 4673Has thanked: 7889 timesBeen thanked: 7937 times
No I don’t think so. Life is hard and has its challenges and when we find something thats can make ourselves a better person, make us feel better about ourselves and certainly makes us happy. Why would be take a pill that will take away all that this.
I think not…🌷
- January 9, 2021 at 10:55 am #429997Jennifer McCrennaughLadyRegistered On: July 18, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 159Has thanked: 2594 timesBeen thanked: 491 times
For me this is a tough question and one that probably many of us has pondered from time to time. If I said yes it would be because I am at a place where I have little to no meaningful expression as Jennifer. The unrelievable pain that causes me is excruciating as many here can probably relate to. It is the kind of agony that so often in our community leads people to make drastic and tragic steps.
If the answer is no it’s because my femme self has so often given me such feelings of peace, happiness, pleasure and “correctness” that I cannot imagine giving it up. The fact that I’m a crossdresser has also shaped my male side too. I have had to learn inner strength and endurance to deal with it. I know exactly why compassion and empathy are so important. If I were not a crossdresser, who knows, I might have turned out to be an ignorant, chauvinist pig!
So, bearing that in mind, knowing how difficult dealing with crossdressing can be (and likely will be) I say, keep your pill. Not for me thanks.
- January 9, 2021 at 8:22 am #429936rebekka mooreLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 77Replies: 875Has thanked: 441 timesBeen thanked: 1764 times
- January 10, 2021 at 4:13 am #430366stephanie plumbBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 118Replies: 1379Has thanked: 2044 timesBeen thanked: 5968 times
The question was not meant to imply anything. That’s why I used inverted commas round the word “cure.” There was a time, not so long back, when some psychiatrists believed it was an illness and therefore curable – there are some people who still do. Perhaps I should have said “reverse” instead. But no, that’s not possible either.
sorry if I offended you.
- January 10, 2021 at 4:57 am #430379
- January 9, 2021 at 6:08 am #429853Jennifer HeelsLadyRegistered On: December 11, 2019Topics: 15Replies: 114Has thanked: 800 timesBeen thanked: 513 times
Maybe when I was younger and before I really started this journey ie when it was ore of a puberty type gratification thing you know what I am saying. When you were told it was wrong for boys to were girl things and you were at a cross road not knowing if you should or not. IN other words those developmental years where you not sure what is going on with your body and your brain waves. So if it was sold as a magical cure, then maybe, probably, too many years to late.
Today, NO! Even though this lifestyle I have sacrificed lots of other things in life – friends, wife, children, family life, etc. – I like wearing high heels and pantyhose way to much. IF ONLY Society would allow men to wear high heels and pantyhose, it is my opinion that lots of men would ONLY dress about that far. Would they be considered crossdressing at that point, do women who where tennis shoes or pants considered crossdressing? I think that even IF society excepted basic clothings allowances for men, I would still fully dress.
Now IF you had a pill that would “puff” now you a gorgeous sexy real woman for a day or two, oh hell yea I would pop those like it was candy LOL.
- January 9, 2021 at 5:13 am #429834Dana MarieLadyRegistered On: July 22, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
- January 8, 2021 at 7:18 am #429309Hilda BeaumontDuchessRegistered On: March 14, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 70Has thanked: 190 timesBeen thanked: 253 times
Absolutely NOT. Having found the HildaRuth within I want to explore what she can become as she develops and makes her way in the world. I’ve left it late (I’m 74 and have only been dressing for a couple of years) but better late than never!
- January 8, 2021 at 7:05 am #429294Fiona ShrekLadyRegistered On: September 18, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 15Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
- January 8, 2021 at 7:08 am #429297AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 97Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 293 times
- January 8, 2021 at 7:14 am #429304Fiona ShrekLadyRegistered On: September 18, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 15Has thanked: 45 timesBeen thanked: 40 times
- January 10, 2021 at 5:20 am #430389Regine RichPrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 549Has thanked: 5825 timesBeen thanked: 2370 times
Im so sorry to hear you feel that way, Fiona, you are obviously not in the right place, in your life. It truly is a beautiful thing, if you let it be? yes, dressing can cause pain and heartbreak, usually because of others perceptions, but it also opens up a softer side of us, and can be, if you let it, so calmer, relaxing, and refreshing?
If you are still at that bad pace, you really should consider counseling, or someone to talk with? everyone of us is here, if you wish to reach out,
- January 8, 2021 at 7:15 am #429307
- January 8, 2021 at 6:52 am #429287Trisha SmithDuchessRegistered On: August 24, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 77Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 357 times
- January 8, 2021 at 6:22 am #429272Kay LambertLadyRegistered On: February 28, 2017Topics: 3Replies: 40Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 234 times
A pill to make me stop crossdressing? It would have to be quite powerful to undo 50+ plus years of panties, bras, hosiery, dresses, skirts and swimsuits. Would the pill work? Would I want it to work? Would I want to even take that pill? Let me think for a minute…
No! No way! Not a chance! Wouldn’t happen! I’m content with who I am, and more importantly, with what I am. Take the pill and destroy it.
- January 8, 2021 at 5:44 am #429255Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 37Replies: 806Has thanked: 3917 timesBeen thanked: 4273 times
Yes Stephanie, I would like that pill please. But…..
That is conditional on the pill “curing” me by making my body female – then it wouldn’t be crossdressing anymore. Heck, if you are going to cure, ya might as well go all the way. 😁
- January 8, 2021 at 5:05 am #429241
- January 7, 2021 at 9:05 pm #429089Falecia McGuireLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 126Has thanked: 113 timesBeen thanked: 728 times
- January 7, 2021 at 8:31 pm #429078Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 231Has thanked: 257 timesBeen thanked: 597 times
- January 7, 2021 at 8:11 pm #429067
- January 7, 2021 at 5:12 am #428751BigBangtheoryLadyRegistered On: January 14, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 111Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 457 times
I would not take the pill. Since I started dressing late in life, I finally feel complete. It has also added a new dimension to my relationship with my VERY accepting wife. Stephanie
- January 7, 2021 at 3:44 am #428719patty williamsLadyRegistered On: January 19, 2019Topics: 64Replies: 1208Has thanked: 2004 timesBeen thanked: 4137 times
Absolutely not,I so love my femenine side.
In fact the only pills I would take would be tto make me more feminine.😁
I love you girls just the way you all are too.
- January 7, 2021 at 3:21 am #428709Patty PhoseDuchessRegistered On: May 7, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1516Has thanked: 1107 timesBeen thanked: 3913 times
- January 7, 2021 at 12:13 am #428639Rachel WilliamsLadyRegistered On: June 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 191Has thanked: 484 timesBeen thanked: 549 times
- January 7, 2021 at 12:04 am #428636Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 438Has thanked: 375 timesBeen thanked: 1989 times
- January 6, 2021 at 8:02 pm #428601Krissy RichardsRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 147Has thanked: 348 timesBeen thanked: 430 times
Why would i want to be ‘cured’ of cross dressing? Its what i do and hsve done for many years, its fun,serious, sexy,beautiful and can be annoying but i wouldn’t change it for anything or anyone! I like being dressed as a woman, my body has shaped itself to be a woman, my blokes bits are tiny i wouldn’t be able to pleasure a woman properly as its been too long, i only know how to pleasure other girls like me these days so nope dont wanna be cured as its not a problem far from it its a pleasure
- January 6, 2021 at 7:59 pm #428599Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 1078Has thanked: 10148 timesBeen thanked: 3486 times
- January 6, 2021 at 6:32 pm #428557Paula FDuchessRegistered On: August 7, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 820Has thanked: 6468 timesBeen thanked: 3195 times
The absolutely only way I would take such a pill is if the cure it provided was a permanent change and finish to what was started so long ago and all those little dangly parts disappeared forever.
- January 6, 2021 at 9:21 pm #428620Krissy RichardsRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 147Has thanked: 348 timesBeen thanked: 430 times
I take a pill to lift all the bits that sometimes sag and to make my hips and stomach and bum more peachy.although ive been told ive got a sexy bum for a trans girl like myself as a straight bloke whistled at me the other day it was strangely satisfying! X
- January 6, 2021 at 6:04 pm #428540sarasue olsonLadyRegistered On: October 7, 2018Topics: 24Replies: 186Has thanked: 488 timesBeen thanked: 892 times
- January 6, 2021 at 5:54 pm #428536Mary JaneLadyRegistered On: September 30, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 91Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 543 times
I say yes. The time I spend (and money) on cding gets in the way of getting other stuff done. And relationships with others.
I enjoy cding. But. Today for instance. I spent 3 hours getting dressed, makeup. Browsing CDH. Instead of working on the shed.
Those 3 hours a day, while my wife is away for a week, equates to 18 hours. That is 2.5 days down time.
- January 6, 2021 at 5:56 pm #428538AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 104Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 300 times
Honey! Why would you wanna get rid of your feminine self? Not trying to judge, but it seems like you just need to manage time better. Or even work on the shed en femme, wearing something more athletic or durable of course.
- January 7, 2021 at 3:55 am #428724
- January 6, 2021 at 5:52 pm #428535Olivia LivinLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2018Topics: 37Replies: 1486Has thanked: 6706 timesBeen thanked: 3609 times
I would have to politely decline, you can’t fix what isn’t broken. I really like who I am, thats something I struggled with before realizing and accepting the feminine portion of myself.
- January 6, 2021 at 5:49 pm #428532
- January 6, 2021 at 5:30 pm #428522PrincessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 549Has thanked: 5825 timesBeen thanked: 2370 times
- January 6, 2021 at 5:01 pm #428510Stephani LovelaceLadyRegistered On: November 10, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 14Has thanked: 123 timesBeen thanked: 93 times
- January 6, 2021 at 6:37 pm #428563
- January 6, 2021 at 4:40 pm #428493Diana WLadyRegistered On: July 9, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 244Has thanked: 1286 timesBeen thanked: 1119 times
- January 6, 2021 at 4:21 pm #428483Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 2467Has thanked: 1367 timesBeen thanked: 4899 times
- January 6, 2021 at 3:52 pm #428469
- January 6, 2021 at 3:48 pm #428466Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 295Has thanked: 399 timesBeen thanked: 976 times
No definitely not, never, in a word no,
Crossdressing is part of my life always has been always will be,
I’m with the idea that if there was a pill to make my wife accept that I’m a cross-dresser and allow me to dress as much as possible then it would be slipped into her drink as soon as possible,
Hugs Rozalyne x
- January 6, 2021 at 3:41 pm #428464Vanessa VanreedBaronessRegistered On: May 7, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 49Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 251 times
- January 6, 2021 at 3:37 pm #428460Edie MajeskiBaronessRegistered On: April 7, 2018Topics: 16Replies: 202Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 454 times
Years ago when cross-dressing was not accepted by just about everybody and I struggled with dressing, I I might have said yes. Today, now that I have accept my feminine side and even embraces it, I will have to say no.
- January 6, 2021 at 3:16 pm #428446Registered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 147Has thanked: 348 timesBeen thanked: 430 times
- January 6, 2021 at 2:30 pm #428419Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1715Has thanked: 3047 timesBeen thanked: 5765 times
A cure for a non-existent “disease”? No, thank you. Besides, how else would I be able to express my feminine side if I couldn’t Dress?
- January 6, 2021 at 2:20 pm #428407Rei DurdenBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: October 11, 2020Topics: 19Replies: 791Has thanked: 4885 timesBeen thanked: 3196 times
….and give up all the great lessons and experiences I’ve had! Nope! I’m obviously on this journey for a reason and I’m here until the end of the line, wherever that may lead!
- January 6, 2021 at 2:13 pm #428404Grace ScarlettBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: July 26, 2020Topics: 52Replies: 1471Has thanked: 6799 timesBeen thanked: 8152 times
grace is relaxed, so very happy, loves looking pretty and dresses in frilly lacy underwear….spends hours on make-up, has beautiful clothes and shoes….and you suggest I take a pill to stop this….
Do you know where the inventor lives???….I have a baseball bat with his/ her name on it..
Naughty step disclaimer:-
( grace does not condone violence of any type…..but goodness me, this person has to be stopped…and quickly!!!!
Worriedly, grace xx
- January 7, 2021 at 2:14 am #428687Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 118Replies: 1379Has thanked: 2044 timesBeen thanked: 5968 times
No….. I would never suggest you take such a thing….. I love myself as I am and I love you the way you are. And Amanda too …. and everybody else (well maybe not mandress proposers – they need to take a feminisation pill).
Now I know its now almost a criminal offence – but what if the covid vaccine contains gene reversal triggers?
I think the pill inventors name is Chris Witty or something – Mr Turtle head.
inbadtaste, Steph xx
- January 6, 2021 at 2:19 pm #428406Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 866Has thanked: 6756 timesBeen thanked: 3290 times
- January 6, 2021 at 1:05 pm #428371Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 128Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 685 times
- January 6, 2021 at 12:59 pm #428369Sarah Du HessisseLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 188Has thanked: 842 timesBeen thanked: 738 times
- January 6, 2021 at 11:38 am #428339Celeste StarreLadyRegistered On: June 26, 2018Topics: 31Replies: 734Has thanked: 209 timesBeen thanked: 2243 times
- January 6, 2021 at 11:34 am #428336Amanda BurtonBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 17Replies: 866Has thanked: 6756 timesBeen thanked: 3290 times
No Stephanie, because why would I want to stop something that I enjoy, as do thousands of others. Would be a bitter pill to swallow emotionally, because you brain will win the drive to dress again,it always does.
- January 6, 2021 at 10:24 am #428306Lee Ann RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 529Has thanked: 816 timesBeen thanked: 1721 times
- January 6, 2021 at 10:22 am #428305KristaDuchessRegistered On: January 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 311Has thanked: 445 timesBeen thanked: 1195 times
Not a chance Stephanie. No reversal pill for me. I like Robyn’s and Laura’s take on it. But rather than a pill, it would be nice to add something to tap water that makes everyone more accepting of one another. Just need to calm down the chaos happening. Just my opinion. Everyone stay safe, stay healthy, All the Best, Hugs, Krista.
- January 6, 2021 at 10:21 am #428304Stevie65LadyRegistered On: September 6, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 141Has thanked: 272 timesBeen thanked: 549 times
to cure what? Not wanting to crossdress or to cure others that crossdressing is perfectly normal? If it was to make me not want to dress then absolutly 10000 million percent………. NO NO AND NO but if it was to cure other to know crossdressing is perfectly normal ( to which it is) then yes give it to them. I am already cured. Lol
- January 6, 2021 at 10:09 am #428299Robyn DrakeDuchessRegistered On: March 19, 2019Topics: 50Replies: 129Has thanked: 116 timesBeen thanked: 434 times
Yes, I certainly would take the pill. This is what the “pill to cure crossdressing” does. It opens everyone’s minds and hearts to the fact that these are just clothes, and we are humans who just want to find our place in world and contribute to the good of society. I hope that someday everyone would take such a pill and be cured.
- January 6, 2021 at 8:00 pm #428600
- January 6, 2021 at 9:58 am #428291AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 104Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 300 times
- January 6, 2021 at 9:54 am #428289Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 42Replies: 1291Has thanked: 3691 timesBeen thanked: 2767 times
- January 6, 2021 at 9:14 pm #428617Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 419Has thanked: 753 timesBeen thanked: 1066 times
Thanks, Samantha, for dredging up this year-old Forum topic. Then it was an on-off “switch”. Now it’s a pill. I went back and re-read my comment to that topic, and my thinking on the issue hasn’t changed.
After one year, I still just don’t know.
- January 6, 2021 at 10:03 am #428295Baroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 17, 2018Topics: 118Replies: 1379Has thanked: 2044 timesBeen thanked: 5968 times
- January 6, 2021 at 9:29 am #428282Laura LovettLadyRegistered On: March 26, 2020Topics: 12Replies: 757Has thanked: 2425 timesBeen thanked: 3732 times
Don’t let it anywhere near me!
Now if there was a cure for non accepting wives, I would slip it into my wife’s chocolate in a heartbeat.
- January 6, 2021 at 10:04 am #428296Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 429Has thanked: 1840 timesBeen thanked: 2000 times
- January 6, 2021 at 10:02 am #428293Cindy LouBaroness - AnnualRegistered On: November 18, 2020Topics: 10Replies: 429Has thanked: 1840 timesBeen thanked: 2000 times
- January 6, 2021 at 9:58 am #428292
- January 6, 2021 at 9:04 am #428264Trisha Lilly LangdanLadyRegistered On: December 8, 2020Topics: 20Replies: 326Has thanked: 2436 timesBeen thanked: 1255 times
That’s a tough one. If you’d asked before I accepted my femme side I’m in no doubt I would.
Now I have accepted Trish as just part of me, I don’t know. Everyone I’ve told has accepted it, so I’d like to say no but only been dressing 5-6 weeks so haven’t felt any repercussions off it.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.