Tagged: Working and my Clothes Evolution
- September 5, 2015 at 12:15 pm #6296Claudia CAmbassadorRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 43Replies: 112Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 163 times
If you are not open about your crossdressing (or have a company dress code) at your place of employment, do you still crossdress to some degree?
Total of 54 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- January 22, 2021 at 5:10 am #436702Polly StewartLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 214Has thanked: 235 timesBeen thanked: 545 times
Hi Claudia… l love your name!
As I work from home as a freelancer (amount other things) I wear what I please and can even change several times a day depending on my mood.
For example I started with a tin summer maxi but spilt coffee on it so changed into a lovely shift dress mainly to show off to a female visitor. Then into a gingham flared summer dress…
All in all… the only time I dress drab is when doing drab things. I’ve even taken to wearing my girlie underthings and forms when doing carpentry work!
I LOVE IT… Polly xxx
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 7, 2021 at 5:43 pm #429033Mindy MillsLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 32Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 205 times
- January 8, 2021 at 3:21 am #429207Janet williamsLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 110Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
- January 8, 2021 at 5:06 am #429242Mindy MillsLadyRegistered On: January 8, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 32Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 205 times
When I get home I immediately change. Put on a bra and forms, yoga pants or a skirt, heels or flats. When I’m home I’m always in full female attire even if I’m doing something outside. This weekend I plan on doing some shopping in a dress. I’m not passable but with the mask mandate I can cover my face put on a hat and hopefully not draw much attention.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- January 11, 2021 at 3:32 am #430763Janet williamsLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 110Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
like u I love wearing fem attire and even but a control slip with built in bra to wear and enjoy the feeling as a female I do go out at time and prowl for men to enjoy but careful as to selection
kisses to u sweetie
- December 26, 2020 at 7:20 am #423298Monica RichardsLadyRegistered On: December 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 14 times
This past summer, we were all sent home to work remotely. I still had to go into the office once per week to handle some paperwork. Every time I went, I was the only person in the office. So, one fine Wednesday, I decided to go into work dressed. As fate would have it, my supervisor decided to drop by that day and he met Monica. It was awkward as you might imagine it, but we both survived unscathed. He has never brought it up since.
- December 26, 2020 at 4:21 am #423257Ginny VirginiaLadyRegistered On: December 22, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 142Has thanked: 565 timesBeen thanked: 513 times
Yes, I teach poli sci, and wear panties underneath almost every day. Tights or hose in the winter. It’s kind of a thrill to be up there in front of students knowing what I am wearing. One student last year noticed my panty lines, but she was kind about it. I am a bit more careful now wearing mostly seamless panties when I teach.
- December 21, 2020 at 12:46 pm #421283Cindy RushLadyRegistered On: June 12, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 63Has thanked: 335 timesBeen thanked: 391 times
- December 26, 2020 at 6:49 pm #423513Jamie PinkLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
Yes I am the same. At work I wear on most days a full brief nylon pantie and nothing else under my work clothes. I would like to wear a camisole also but I wont because the shirt that I wear is very see though under certain lighting
- December 26, 2020 at 4:29 pm #423488Marlene RobertsLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 125Has thanked: 1611 timesBeen thanked: 285 times
- December 26, 2020 at 6:55 pm #423514
- December 23, 2020 at 3:35 am #422024LadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 110Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
I wear panties every day and there r day when I go out and drive for Uber and Lyft I am also wearing a bra under my shirt and love the feel of having a bra on and want to wear one everyday but I am also married to a female and do not want her to know I am bi
- December 21, 2020 at 5:03 pm #421379Marlene RobertsLadyRegistered On: December 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 125Has thanked: 1611 timesBeen thanked: 285 times
- December 22, 2020 at 3:40 pm #421875
- December 6, 2020 at 1:01 pm #415009Jennifer Michelle LarueLadyRegistered On: December 5, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 15Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
- December 4, 2020 at 12:16 am #413960Shreya ShahLadyRegistered On: April 23, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 184Has thanked: 184 timesBeen thanked: 550 times
- January 10, 2021 at 3:41 am #430352LadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 110Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
Gurl u r pretty and awesome and if I could I would marry you and u can be my wife and we can shre outfits I love to cd and anything else a gurl can do
- January 9, 2021 at 3:32 am #429787LadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 110Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
you are pretty and so sexy looking and I adore you for being the gurl u want to be and dress as a sexy gurl
- December 20, 2020 at 12:07 pm #420783Stephanie TsalinnDuchessRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 48Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 161 times
I fully agree. There is something very exotic and erotic about wearing beautiful lingerie beneath male attire. When divulged to someone who may be interested in crossdressing the impact can be so much more exciting.Stephenie
- December 19, 2020 at 5:54 am #420240Stephanie TsalinnDuchessRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 48Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 161 times
- December 20, 2020 at 10:51 am #420750
- December 4, 2020 at 2:40 am #413974Bandie LeeLadyRegistered On: February 13, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 4Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
- December 4, 2020 at 2:45 am #413975
- December 3, 2020 at 11:09 pm #413956Kara SumtymesLadyRegistered On: November 16, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 26Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 67 times
It wasn’t that far before the COVID 19-Crap that happened. I had gone a few times to a large makeup store & became some what acquainted with a couple of the women who worked there &,,,, that’s when I started to think?? I wonder how it would be,,, to work here as Kara &,, even to now,,, it’s still in the back of my mind?? but of course: other kind of thoughts still come to my mind that kind of scares me a little because I,,, still am learning how to apply makeup Better and,, in my dressing I have gone the most dressing up 5 days in a row &,, it feels/ felt nice but,, there’s the prep-work Face-wise!! Between the shaving/makeup & getting the redness & a little sore in my face with the shaving 🪒 every day & nighttime. & well,, those are the little things that I am & would be concerned about &,,,,,, I do see what the woman wear while working,, I have to say: they really don’t dress to feminine & there all in black & there wearing sneakers where as I,,, I don’t wear really those type of clothing lol I love to dress feminine. Skirts/ dresses / leggings but feminine looking leggings & of course high heel type of shoes 👠 it’s funny of what I have noticed in dressing,, we,, dress more feminine than REAL women do!! So yes,, I have thoughts of working somewhere dressed as,,, Kara
- November 10, 2020 at 9:45 am #405021AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 12Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
Our dress code is fairly casual but I wear ladies trousers, lingerie, top and a fleece. No one ever comments if I wore a bra under my top that would provke comments I think.
- October 15, 2020 at 12:12 pm #395053Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 8Replies: 145Has thanked: 413 timesBeen thanked: 553 times
- October 12, 2020 at 8:42 pm #393829NickiLadyRegistered On: June 30, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 3 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
With the arrival of COVID it destroyed my business. I have taken up carpet cleaning and I do so crossdressed. I bought a carpet cleaning truck, advertise on Craigslist and have done almost 300 jobs dressed up. I am making OK money and spend 3-10 hours a day crossdressed.
- This reply was modified 3 months ago by Nicki.
- September 23, 2020 at 11:55 am #386806Tammy JohnsonLadyRegistered On: September 23, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 24Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
I do to an extent, although my work has a pretty laid back dress code, they are not accepting of guys wearing skirts/dresses or leggings/yoga pants unfortunately. I do wear women’s jeans and shorts frequently, as well as stockings/garters or pantyhose underneath my dress pants or jeans. Of course my thong or g-string panties every day though.
- November 12, 2020 at 4:15 am #405715LadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 110Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
wow u do dress sexy thong and any other panties just makes an ass look so hott and I bet some other guys do notice but won’t say anything
1 user thanked author for this post.
- September 14, 2020 at 4:52 am #383653Jenny JacksonLadyRegistered On: November 24, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 13Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
I’m at work now just imagining being able to wear something pretty. But alas, I work in a very manly environment. The few women that do work here look like men when wearing the clothing needed for the job. It’s usually close to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, dirty, greasy, and I have to wear clothing thick enough to prevent cuts. Even cute underwear worn under my protective clothing would leave blisters in the heat and humidity.
- August 30, 2020 at 7:27 am #379237Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 125Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 676 times
- December 26, 2020 at 7:08 pm #423519LadyRegistered On: December 21, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 30 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
That sounds like my dream job wear do you apply
- October 13, 2020 at 4:25 am #393890LadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 110Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
- December 27, 2020 at 5:11 am #423653Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 125Has thanked: 35 timesBeen thanked: 676 times
Same reply as I said to Jamie. I was just lucky to find a woman that transformed me and made me who I am. I have lived as a housewife since January 1995.
- December 29, 2020 at 10:13 am #424602CharleneBaronessRegistered On: December 21, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
I actually had the opportunity to be a house wife as little as 10 years ago. It would have required me to divorce my present wife. While she doesn’t mind my cross dressing, she only goes so far with it. Anyone one of us who got lucky to be a house wife, I envy you. Congratulations
- August 26, 2020 at 6:02 pm #378067Billyj JeanLadyRegistered On: April 19, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 7Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 99 times
I love to wear panties and bras. Wear them whenever I can. Panties every evening at home. Sometime a bra. My wife is getting used to the femme attire. Tonight a nice pair of shorts with lacy spaghetti strap tank.
- August 10, 2020 at 1:54 am #372576RoseLadyRegistered On: December 18, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 47Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 178 times
During the pandemic I’ve been working from home which means I can wear a bra and panties much of the time – my wife has said she’s very happy for me to wear which is just so wonderfully accepting (we’ve been very happily married for 37+ years). Anyway, last week I visited a client at her offices – she was the only person from her company in the building. So I decided to wear my latest acquisition of Andras Sarda lacey bra and panties and it felt so, so nice and right to be conversing with another woman wearing pretty lingerie. I am hoping to repeat this soon!
- July 23, 2020 at 11:04 pm #366922Emily AltDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: August 24, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 435Has thanked: 375 timesBeen thanked: 1974 times
I used to underdress occasionally at work. I stopped when the desire to present as a woman got stronger. When I dress I’m all in. Presenting as a woman is a non-starter at my work. Yes, I’m protected by California law. But the law can’t change people’s attitudes. It would be impossible for me to work effectively. I’d immediately lose the respect of everyone on my team. I’m a few years from retirement. If I were much younger I’d find another job at a more accepting workplace. In the meantime living part-time works. In a few years I’ll be able to wear whatever I want whenever I want.
- July 23, 2020 at 6:58 pm #366904JillRegistered On: July 17, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 8Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
- June 16, 2020 at 8:58 am #355410Wendy SwiftLadyRegistered On: May 11, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 311Has thanked: 213 timesBeen thanked: 1210 times
My workplace is quite open minded, and they are inclusive.
However, I do not (under)dress at work at all. Before the pandemic, I use the gym alot at work, and I use the locker rooms to change, and it is not a comfortable feeling being in the men’s locker room full of jarheads trying to sound tough while at the same time I am wearing any women’s clothing.
- June 16, 2020 at 4:44 am #355334Steffanie JamesLadyRegistered On: April 4, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 31 times
- June 12, 2020 at 4:57 pm #354118AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 19Replies: 701Has thanked: 8063 timesBeen thanked: 3828 times
I work for and with some old military guys. They do not have open minds at all. The company is supposed to protect us, but I have little faith in that. I do shave my legs, polish toe nails, will wear my toe rings when they arrive. I plan to buy panties soon to wear everyday. I also wear light lipstick or lip shimmer.
At my previous company, I did wear pantyhose under my blue jeans and a bra.
- June 11, 2020 at 5:31 am #353727Ria FreichukLadyRegistered On: June 6, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 96Has thanked: 238 timesBeen thanked: 416 times
I am now retired from the workforce but underdressed most of the time as It was an indoor vocation with private bathrooms. I was so happy to discover bralettes which were so easy to conceal.
I continue to underdress as much as possible.
- June 6, 2020 at 4:45 pm #352598
- May 18, 2020 at 5:31 pm #344466BaronessRegistered On: December 21, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
It’s a shame we have to endure the scrutiny in our lives. Anyway I’ve posted on this subject before, I wear panties 24-7/365 and don’t own any men’s underwear. I have however began to wear a bra every time the wife and I or just myself go out. I wore a bra to the Dr office the other day and yep, she checked my lungs and checked me on each side about 3 or 4 inches below my shoulder. I think she was being sure, Dr has never done that before, lol. Silently I loved it. I also have 3 toe rings, two on one and one on the other foot. Yep being a diabetic had to pull my socks off too, and I was in for left knee pain. Any my pennies worth. I have learned that most people, don’t care what you wear or what you’re shopping for. Ladies just do it. It feels great!!!
- December 30, 2020 at 3:43 am #424906LadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 110Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
I was at a DR office for back pain yrs ago and yes being diabetic he checked my feet which were painted purple and he did ask if I was wearing my wifes panties and I told him I wearing my own but little did he know mine were fem panties kinda like bikini panties and I love the feeling of having them on and yes at time s I do run around in a bra and panties looking for fun
- May 18, 2020 at 4:13 pm #344448LadyRegistered On: December 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 125Has thanked: 1611 timesBeen thanked: 285 times
- May 18, 2020 at 3:42 pm #344434Brandy BLadyRegistered On: February 21, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 47Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 156 times
The joy of a job with a great deal of travel is that I often can underdress when with clients during the day (panties mainly) then change into full apparel in the evening in my hotel. I love giving a hint of femininity in what I wear by either wearing pantyhose under, leggings or a a touch of makeup.
- May 18, 2020 at 3:53 am #344290JessicaLadyRegistered On: August 12, 2016Topics: 40Replies: 176Has thanked: 393 timesBeen thanked: 395 times
Last week my therapist and I decided it might be cool if I tried something new at work and around the house and out it was to always wear a bra. At work I wore a sports bra which wasn’t to noticeable and when I got home I switched to something which was more noticeable and wore that the rest of the day. The week went well and no one noticed or seemed to care so I’m going to do it again.
- May 18, 2020 at 12:46 am #344260
- May 12, 2020 at 6:02 pm #342949
- May 12, 2020 at 12:16 pm #342879
- May 12, 2020 at 10:52 am #342856
- May 12, 2020 at 3:51 am #342781LadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 110Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
I wear panties 24/7 and d at times have gone out wear bra also under my clothes
but I have never gone out dressed fem at all,,, being married,, and wife does not know of my gurl activities.. and I do enjoy meeting guys and having sex with them
- May 11, 2020 at 2:28 pm #342658Birel GalanodelLadyRegistered On: May 3, 2020Topics: 4Replies: 29Has thanked: 110 timesBeen thanked: 179 times
- April 29, 2020 at 11:54 am #339529
- April 21, 2020 at 10:40 am #337286Brenda MistLadyRegistered On: April 2, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 16 times
Well I do wear panties and a bra occasionally to work under my male attire. Given the business nature and wearing suits I have adjusted when and what I wear. During the summers it is too hot (a i perspire, not sweat..lol) too much to wear anything that may end up showing through a lot…although on occasions I have been able to wear lace camisoles or slips underneath. Anyways, it makes my day worth while to be able to cross dress some underneath.
- April 16, 2020 at 6:10 pm #335778Stephanie DeeLadyRegistered On: February 5, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 18Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 50 times
- April 6, 2020 at 4:06 am #332637LadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 110Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
- April 6, 2020 at 3:39 am #332633
- April 3, 2020 at 11:45 am #331977AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 3Replies: 51Has thanked: 166 timesBeen thanked: 235 times
I wear panties every day. At work only gray or white Hanes; plain and no lace under duty uniform!Things can go wrong and have twice! Only comment was one nurse commented on panties as that wearing those have to be cooler and I replied,” yes and they dry quicker because i am always soaked in sweat!”
- March 9, 2020 at 5:45 am #324684AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 199Has thanked: 435 timesBeen thanked: 510 times
I do part time holiday cleaning and wear a female top and fleece with ladies slacks, amazingly none of the other workers have commented. With the top ( just a polo ) I said as I am a slim guy and the mens’ shirts are way to big. I generally wear ladies slacks all the time as well.
- March 9, 2020 at 5:35 am #324683Nicola TegardiLadyRegistered On: December 8, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
I wear panties and bras as well as lleggings/tights female trousers ladies tops every single day I don’t wear make-up but do paint my nails.. I go out and sometimes I help my cousins in their catering business dressed as efemme as I can…. I don’t own any male brief so if I have to go to the doctors then I will make sure they are the clean and sexier knickers I have xxx
- February 27, 2020 at 3:16 pm #280887Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 19Replies: 2448Has thanked: 1340 timesBeen thanked: 4857 times
When I went into the office I’d underdress with a bra or bralette (no breast forms), panties, tights or stockings, ladies jeans, ladies flats, a ladies turtleneck or polo, ladies sweater but didn’t color my nails or wear Jewelery.
- February 6, 2020 at 4:39 pm #273732IsabelLadyRegistered On: February 4, 2020Topics: 15Replies: 51Has thanked: 57 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
I work in a sales environment, for a company with a very strict uniform, where customers phone and or call into the branch on a daily basis. Despite how much I would love to crossdress at work, I don’t think that it would be practical from a sales point of view. Maybe everyone does this, you tell me, but when I crossdress my personality changes in some ways, almost like I’m another person. Therefore, given I do not crossdress everyday, it would be difficult for some customers to understand how they spoke to male me one day to call back another day and speak to female me. Given the nature of the company, many customers are of an older generations (I’m talking 70+) who have more traditional viewpoints and may not be as accepting. However, despite all that negativity, I can still get away with wearing panties and now that I have a loose fitting shirt, can also wear a bra.
- November 27, 2019 at 8:43 pm #253474Rachel PlainLadyRegistered On: July 4, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 253Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 636 times
Wow, Rachel, you are such a lucky girl. I wondered what your colleagues say when you come to work wearing a skirt or dress? It´s so lovely that you can do it so open.
What they say is ‘Good morning’, although there’s one that might say ‘Nice shoes’. Basically they’re so used to me turning up in a skirt or dress every week or two that it passes without mention.
- November 23, 2019 at 7:40 pm #252052Tabitha B.DuchessRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 73Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
I sometimes work in a hospital, medical clinic, or doctor’s office. Frequently when working in these locales, I will wear female “scrubs” (medical uniform pants). My favorite pair of scrub pants has a very feminine tie front waist. When I wear an un-tucked generic (unisexual) scrub top that flows down past my waist, (and thus covering the waist drawstring), I can walk around all day at work “hiding in plain sight!”
- November 23, 2019 at 2:11 pm #251988Samantha JoanChat CrewRegistered On: November 17, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 90Has thanked: 428 timesBeen thanked: 342 times
Work is the only way for Samantha to come out of hiding. Thankfully I have very understanding and supportive colleagues. They have really helped me refine my look, which has gone from dresses to skirts and tops, although I am still conscious of exposing my arms and legs. Perhaps this is why I like winter so much lol! One day I may even be brave enough to step out at lunchtime, just need a handbag!
Samantha x x
- October 24, 2019 at 4:09 pm #239601DeLoraLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2019Topics: 60Replies: 283Has thanked: 911 timesBeen thanked: 1532 times
I work as an exploration geologist, traditionally a very male dominated business. I have to go undercover. What I wear depends on my mood and on the tasks i’ll be doing and on the season. In the summer there is little scope for dressing up for field work, but in the winter I can hide a lot under a winter coat. I usually go with stockings or leggings, some times a bodysuit on top. If I am doing indoor work that does not require much bending I can hide a corset under my clothes. I usually keep my toes painted, but have to be very careful with this – easy to get caught out!
- August 31, 2019 at 2:47 pm #215849Brandy BLadyRegistered On: February 21, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 47Has thanked: 4 timesBeen thanked: 156 times
When I was in a office setting I wore panties under my male clothes almost every day…sometimes would have a bralette on also. I travel for work now and often have panties on when meeting clients. Just love the feeling and knowing that under that guy stuff I am a feminine.
- August 28, 2019 at 11:50 am #214288
- August 12, 2019 at 7:16 pm #207154K SwimLadyRegistered On: July 8, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 619Has thanked: 310 timesBeen thanked: 1155 times
- July 11, 2019 at 4:04 pm #197061AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 434 times
So, it it possible to wear your man things and feel like you are out, just a little. I think yes. Is it half way – well, of course, but it’s still an acknowledgement. The past few days I wore Penny Loafers (Weejuns) light tan. I may have been the only one who knew. No Sox. Tight slim fitting white jeans and a custom fit lavender Tennis Polo. White lace panties. Before heading into work judiciously dabbled VS Bombshell Lotion. That was today. Very interesting who commented on this shirt color and “nice jeans”. Looking down at my bare feet in the Loafers felt just perfect.
- July 10, 2019 at 4:15 am #196569AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 202Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 434 times
Panties everyday. Or nothing. Cannot wear those gross men’s things anymore – unless I anticipate the need (medical exams and such). Wearing loafers without sox is sexy – try it! However, wearing brighter colors, pastels feels more femme. I will draw comments from “just the right people “. Not flirtatious – not at al, but more a self acknowledgement on their behalf. Sort of like a secret hand shake. A club member. Sharing as I’m lying in bed – wearing a deep purple strapless 3-hook VS bra and matching lacy panel string bikini. Covered over by a silky soft black graphic crop T. And in my bed….a Kindle. And, some purple noisy thing. Have a delicious day. Yum.
- July 2, 2019 at 3:41 pm #194682Trudy WolfordLadyRegistered On: October 26, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I work in hospitality and it is always a thrill when I talk to a guest who is wearing the same or at least same color and style of hose that I am wearing under my suite and tie… Some days I do not wear socks but have yet to be caught or noticed by anyone…
- July 1, 2019 at 7:22 pm #194452AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 147Replies: 662Has thanked: 470 timesBeen thanked: 1557 times
My company is in the top 100 corporations for diversity. So if I really wanted to present as a woman part or full time, I would have management support. At least in theory.
But it is not my goal. No underdressing either, doesn’t have any appeal to me.
- July 2, 2019 at 5:07 pm #194700Rachel PlainLadyRegistered On: July 4, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 253Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 636 times
My company is in the top 100 corporations for diversity. So if I really wanted to present as a woman part or full time, I would have management support. At least in theory.
But it is not my goal. No underdressing either, doesn’t have any appeal to me.
It’s not a line to be crossed lightly. Once you do it, there’s no going back. But it’s nice to know the option’s there if you decide to take it. It’s more than many have.
- July 6, 2019 at 1:52 pm #195603AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 147Replies: 662Has thanked: 470 timesBeen thanked: 1557 times
- July 1, 2019 at 5:57 pm #194432LadyRegistered On: July 4, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 253Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 636 times
I haven’t seen the replies, but I’m sure someone has already asked what in the world you do for a living that you can openly crossdress?
Not my original post, but I work in IT doing testing, training and support. We have no dress code in our office, and very rarely have clients come in (and certainly never without prior notice). I go in fully dressed two or three times a month as the mood takes me. No-one cares.
Today I’m a guy and I’m wearing a t-shirt, jeans, my nice shoes and a pullover. But for a Rachel day later this week I have lined up a cute short dress with a long-sleeved top under neath it, plus a cardigan, leggings and knee-boots.
- July 12, 2019 at 4:49 pm #197414LadyRegistered On: July 4, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 253Has thanked: 84 timesBeen thanked: 636 times
This is the outfit I described in my post:
And some of my more recent work looks:
This one was a little daring – that’s genuine school-uniform I’m passing off as a pinafore dress there 😉
20 users thanked author for this post.
- July 1, 2019 at 10:53 am #194346AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 53Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 200 times
I’m fully enfemme at work. When I applied for the job I wore a skirt, blouse and heels. I didn’t check the gender box on the job app. When they called me to offer me the job they never raised the gender issue. The hiring manager did say business professional: skirt, blouse, nice shoes. So either it wasn’t an issue or they didn’t catch on. Don’t ask don’t tell…wink..I work at a car dealership in the cashier’s office. I work with sales and service employees and customers everyday. So far so good. Its only part time but I seem to be getting a lot of hours for the summer.
- June 23, 2019 at 8:20 pm #192658Patricia Marie AllenLadyRegistered On: December 29, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 53Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 102 times
At my last job as a truck driver, they issued polo shirts with the company logo as a uniform. For pants and shoes we were on our own. I found some women’s work jeans, fly right over left, online at a very reasonable price and bought a supply. Women’s tennis shoes don’t look that much different than men’s. So aside from the men’s polo, (they issued the men’s polo to women as well) I was 100% in women’s clothes, including a lightly padded bra with some small inserts.
I retired about three years ago and moved to a small town. I got bored last year and applied to drive school bus. I applied wearing those women’s work jeans and a woman’s polo shirt and women’s tennies. No one blinked. I got the job and wear that kind of thing while driving the bus everyday.
Oh, I failed to mention that for the past 25 years, I’ve grown my hair out and have been wearing it in a ponytail. So that completed my look while driving truck. Since I’ve retired, I generally wear it pulled back on the sides and top with a small barrette, even while driving my bus.
- June 17, 2019 at 12:51 am #191162Brianne AndreaLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 24Has thanked: 7 timesBeen thanked: 48 times
I wear panties 99% of the time and don’t even really count it as being cross dressed at all and with people knowing I’m gay if they notice they don’t seem to equate it with being a crossdresser. When I work from home and most of the time I’m home I’m dressed female, but when I’m out of the house at work I dress in mens clothing. Most people know I’m gay and even in a very mans man industry that has never been an issue. Seems like everybody has a gay friend or relative nowadays and the stigma isn’t as strong. Crossdressing however people still have a lot of trouble accepting so I don’t bring it up and would make clients uncomfortable.
- April 11, 2019 at 10:29 pm #167720Marie SweetsLadyRegistered On: May 6, 2018Topics: 3Replies: 75Has thanked: 170 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
I wear panties 24/7, I have worn a bra a few times, but has got too warm as I work in a hot environment. This week I wore a camisole under my t-shirt and work uniform shirt. I have also worn ladies leggings under my work trousers. I wear a crop-top bra under my shirt and jacket when I go shopping.
- April 5, 2019 at 7:47 pm #166125AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 24Has thanked: 17 timesBeen thanked: 65 times
- March 18, 2019 at 2:02 pm #161440Marie-Christine BouvierLadyRegistered On: March 17, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 16 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
I work at an office and sometimes I underdress at work too with nice panty and cami and sometimes (only in winter) with a matching underwire bra. I love the feeling of my breats in the bra cups and sometimes when nobody sees me I play with my nipples through the pullover I wear over all of that. Occasionally I wore tights or stockings with a garter belt too. In winter I often wear ladies leather pants (5-pocket-style) and no one seems to notice that the zipper is on the wrong side.
I wish I could wear one day a skirted suit and a satin blouse too but that will never happen.
- March 19, 2019 at 9:39 am #161638RoseLadyRegistered On: December 18, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 47Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 178 times
I work mainly from home so this allows me to wear the bra of my choice plus matching panties, blouse, pants, pantyhose and shoes. It feels wonderful to be fully dressed as a woman and I just love to see the gentle projection of my breasts through my blouse. Recently I purchased a bralette and so this means I can wear this without fear of it being noticed when I visit my business clients, not that they would ever see it I am sure.
- March 8, 2019 at 4:54 am #158597Imogen MannRegistered On: March 2, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 134Has thanked: 53 timesBeen thanked: 255 times
Working in care, supporting people who would have difficulty understanding who I was if my dress code changed dramatically prevents me from wearing much but the very standardised male attire I have chosen of black cargo trousers and a clean white shirt.
What lies beneath however is usually sports bra and knickers, tights or holdups. Sometimes I wear a nice control body instead, but they get hot in the warm air-con homes I work in, so it’s sually the knicker and bra.
I do always have rolled up sleeves and the smooth moistureised hairless arms and hands have been noticed a few times but readily dismissed as metro man-scaping or just the way I am. Same for my nails, always in very good order, but no varnish, not even clear due to H & H at work preventing, but smoothed polished and buffed is allowed !
- March 7, 2019 at 12:34 pm #158454Nikki DahlLadyRegistered On: July 20, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 114Has thanked: 25 timesBeen thanked: 256 times
- May 29, 2019 at 8:37 am #181440Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1707Has thanked: 3036 timesBeen thanked: 5720 times
I’m actually retired, so my comment may not apply; but my wife is disabled, so I have to run all the chores and answer the front door for her, so: I’m dressed full-time in what I think of as “stealth” mode. Women’s hose, panties, jeans and tee – and sometimes bra (having trouble finding a comfortable one). At home, I prefer ballet flats, but I have a pair of women’s tennis shoes I sometimes wear. Looking for a nice pair of loafers or mocs, but size 13 is hard to find.
- March 8, 2019 at 10:42 pm #158858Khloe WestDuchessRegistered On: August 27, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 101Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
- March 8, 2019 at 4:00 am #158593LadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 110Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
Wow During the day ur excitment must be high being dressed as fem which is cool and sweet for u what happens if some one does see ur outfit r u going to blush and admit ur a cd and tell him how much u love it
- March 24, 2019 at 8:10 pm #163088Khloe WestDuchessRegistered On: August 27, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 101Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
Well, I’m only dressed in full femme on a technical level. It’s jeans and a T, but from the “other” side of the aisle for years now. I suppose I keep it a little girlier than that, as I have longer painted nails 24/7 and the daily shoe is usually a Mary Jane.
I’m a wee thing, so the lady duds actually fit me better, Mainly chose this path for the psychic relief from being stuffed in to male clothes on the daily. I’m a self employed handyman, so have no dress code but my own to deal with in a work arena. Some of the clients think me a bit odd, but the keep calling me back!
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 19, 2019 at 7:11 am #154514Andi EnFemmeLadyRegistered On: February 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I’m not out publicly. I don’t ever intend to. I work in public service so I have a uniform but I often wear panties underneath.
- March 20, 2019 at 3:11 am #161818LadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 110Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
I drive for Uber and Lyfy and often wear panties and bra under my reg clothes and it does excite me know what I have on and hoping to meet some guy to enjoy it with
- February 11, 2019 at 8:32 am #152427Kaarina silbergRegistered On: February 2, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
During winter i wear panties and stay up under male cloths,but would like to have sheathe dress with heels and everything.But i can’t cos i am working for mail company and going out every day to see customers
- February 8, 2019 at 1:24 pm #151613AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 5 times
- February 9, 2019 at 4:11 am #151811LadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 110Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
- February 9, 2019 at 9:56 am #151887Tabitha B.DuchessRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 73Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
What fun, Janet! I might try that where I work!
- February 11, 2019 at 3:18 am #152357LadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 110Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
the only reasson I did take them off was because they made me so hot that my legs were sweating but the feeling of wearing nylons felt so good and wished I had dressed fem most of the time still do and enjoy the feeling of dressing fem
as a fem do u do anything esle like have u been hit on by guys asking for date or gone on date and had sex with one
- February 12, 2019 at 7:53 pm #152820Tabitha B.DuchessRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 73Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
- February 11, 2019 at 3:43 am #152362LadyRegistered On: December 18, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 47Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 178 times
A few weeks ago I visited another business client (lady) and wore my black bra and panties under my work shirt and sweater, and it was fine. A few times I leant back in my chair so she might have noticed a little projection as my bra is padded but, no, I’m sure she didn’t notice as people aren’t looking to see if you’re wearing a bra. And just last Friday I was fitted for and purchased two brand new bras and panty sets from a favorite lingerie boutique (so pretty, mmm!) and I asked about wearing a bralette. The owner recommended a particular one and I went ahead and bought this too (plus panties of course). So, tomorrow I am seeing yet another client (lady) and plan to wear my new bralette as I am so excited about my special purchase. Wish me luck!
- February 11, 2019 at 8:27 am #152425Kaarina silbergRegistered On: February 2, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 25Has thanked: 34 timesBeen thanked: 22 times
Good Luck Rose
- November 16, 2018 at 5:00 pm #128959Michelle LiefdeAmbassador - EditorRegistered On: May 27, 2018Topics: 54Replies: 1182Has thanked: 1865 timesBeen thanked: 1493 times
- November 16, 2018 at 1:27 pm #128909cardigangirlLadyRegistered On: January 2, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 15Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
- October 24, 2018 at 9:54 am #124192LadyRegistered On: December 18, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 47Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 178 times
Tomorrow I am off to visit one of my business clients, all ladies in an office, and I am planning to wear a pretty black bra and matching panties, and possibly a cami. All under my male clothes sadly, but I will feel nice and feminine, which will be wonderful.
- February 9, 2019 at 4:16 am #151812LadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 110Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
that sound so sexy and delicious and yes it will be very sexy day for u and give u that horny feeling and maybe comfy feeling being with other ladies
- October 23, 2018 at 5:16 pm #124010Joan CampbellLadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
22 working days in a month and I full dress 18 of them every month. Nails are French mani with always flashy toes. Thanks to HRT I can’t, and dont want to, hide my 40C girls. Very seldom wear a bra. Wigs and makeup complete Joan’s look every day.
The only problem I have at work is my secretary is jealous of my wardrobe.
- October 23, 2018 at 9:22 am #123867Rain KenzingLadyRegistered On: April 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
So I’m one of the few in service to our country and I have to wear a uniform at work or on duty. My NWU is the same as every one else, it’s unisex. But my uniform boots are for women and no one really asks. Sometimes I’ll sneak a pair of lace panties underneath but it’s tough with the random piss test
- October 14, 2018 at 4:02 am #121698LadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 110Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
- October 14, 2018 at 3:16 am #121692Vanessa JonesLadyRegistered On: October 12, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 25Has thanked: 28 timesBeen thanked: 51 times
Well Ladies, I go to work with all the hair removed from my body from my face down. I wear panties from VS every day, my toes are painted and I wear ladies antiperspirant every day (Secret clinical strength fresh scent). I would love to wear a bra, but I do not have the courage. I have to behave somewhat as my wife works in the same department. She’s great, supports me, but I don’t want to embarrass her so I keep it toned down. If this is the best way to stay attached to femme daily then I’ll take it.
- October 12, 2018 at 7:40 pm #121450AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 1Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
My company is open to transgender (I’m aware of a FtM TG) but I don’t see it open to CDs. I’ve been underdressing with panties and sometimes thigh highs w/ garter and sometimes a sports bra. I’m planning g to get a bralette and body suit to mix it up while staying incognito.
- October 4, 2018 at 3:19 pm #119753rebekka mooreLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2017Topics: 77Replies: 872Has thanked: 438 timesBeen thanked: 1746 times
Hi Claudia and Gurls!
I would love to dress at work! Even if it were just in my hybrid mode! To that end, I’ve been looking for a new job and environment that I know would be more open to this. Hope to find something but it will not be easy!
- October 4, 2018 at 3:18 am #119613LadyRegistered On: January 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 110Has thanked: 271 timesBeen thanked: 330 times
- September 26, 2018 at 8:08 am #118286LadyRegistered On: December 18, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 47Has thanked: 56 timesBeen thanked: 178 times
I try to wear panties most days now. Twice now I have had the opportunity to wear a padded bra and panties under my male clothes when visiting work clients. I did wear a sweater on top of my shirt, so the projection was disguised although I am sure that someone looking closely might have noticed a little something. Anyway, it felt so wonderful and natural and feminine to dress this way, especially as one of my clients is 100% female, so there I was being one of the girls! I’m looking forward to my next visit later next month…
- August 4, 2018 at 8:31 am #110596Trishia SnyderLadyRegistered On: June 15, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 2 times
i started a new job 3 years ago wearing womens slacks and jeans on casual Fridays and after a few days of getting into the work routine I had acuople of ladies come over to help me with something and put their hands either on my shoulder or back and felt my bra and never said a thing but were very friendly, I also wear a slight touch of make up and either unsex or very plain fem. tops with some kind of jewelry and both ears are pierced, shoes are usually clog with nylons of some kind
- August 1, 2018 at 3:55 am #110186AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 5 times
I work for a local authority and in theory they respect the rights of ‘transgender’ spectrum people. But I don’t get the impression that life would be easy if I dressed how I wanted at work. I wear ‘female’ underwear, string tangas or briefs because they feel lighter and far more comfortable than constricting male stuff.
- July 2, 2018 at 3:51 am #105806Elise MichelleLadyRegistered On: January 3, 2018Topics: 17Replies: 213Has thanked: 178 timesBeen thanked: 560 times
- June 28, 2018 at 12:44 pm #105442Steven AndrewsLadyRegistered On: March 12, 2018Topics: 1Replies: 15Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
- March 19, 2018 at 4:48 am #92446AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
I always wear ladies clothes as a male but obviously not dresses, only underwear and ladies tops and skinny jeans, I can just about get away with it although it would be nice to wear a skirt suit one day.
- March 24, 2019 at 7:49 pm #163087DuchessRegistered On: August 27, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 101Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
I’m in the exact same boat. All of my daily wear is from the “other” side of the aisle and has been for most of the past 5-6 years, but somehow denim and a T are so ubiquitous that no one notices. If anyone has noticed, I’ve not heard a word. I’m sure that it becomes obvious at times when I wear louder prints and the like, but still no comments.
Having discovered all this about myself quite late in life via a “drag makeover” on YT and then unexpectedly being “outed” at my first “girl’s night out”, I just jump into full dress when I feel like it or more likely for an occasion. Others may think I’m crazy, but their issue.
- March 17, 2018 at 12:16 am #92118AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 3 times
I’ve been retired for the past dozen years but back in the early ’90s I wore women’s jeans (size 14) to work daily, over my favorite nylon bikinis. Unbeknown to me, I had developed an overactive thyroid gland and began losing weight until I became positively skinny. Thinking that the weight loss was due to my dieting, I celebrated by going out and buying a brand new pair of Chic jeans, size 12. I painstakingly removed the Chic embroidery from the back pocket but, of course, couldn’t remove the logo from the button in front. One day I was in my cute, young female (married of course) supervisor’s office and noticed that she was staring at my midsection. Two days later she announced a new policy — that we could no longer wear jeans to work. I’ve always wondered if the Chic logo on the button of my jeans was responsible for that policy change. Outside of the jeans, I did wear a woman’s pastel plaid flannel shirt to work a few times — and got a compliment on it from one of the guys.
- March 16, 2018 at 2:35 pm #92033cdheavenRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6490 times
- March 13, 2018 at 7:01 am #91555BaronessRegistered On: December 21, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 17 times
Panties 24/7 for years and do not own any FTL. Bras on nights out to dinner and to work some times if I’m a button up shirt other wise they show thru. Getting old enough that I’m not I care anymore 60. If I didn’t have facial hair I would dress and go out a LOT more
- March 13, 2018 at 2:04 am #91512AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 76Has thanked: 212 timesBeen thanked: 84 times
- March 8, 2018 at 6:03 am #90560AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 272Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 1006 times
Just an update, this past Halloween the department dressed up as Disney Princesses and I came as Snow White. Full costume, stockings with garter belt, panties, bra, wig, high heels and full makeup. I loved how it felt. Still underdress every day with everything including a bra.
- March 8, 2018 at 5:17 am #90557StephanieWLadyRegistered On: September 28, 2016Topics: 2Replies: 57Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 86 times
I often underdress at work. No one knows. I prefer wearing panties, a woman’s shirt, knee high socks and sometimes even tights. It just makes the day feel better. If only I could wear a skirt, blouse, or even better a dress. Wish I would wear pumps/heels too.
- March 4, 2018 at 11:17 am #89896AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 44Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
My brother works part time at a women’s consignment store. He wears a skirt and a store logo polo shirt with flats as he works in the stock room. He never goes out in the store except for after hours to hang priced clothing. He is treated just like a girl employee. The rest of the time he is at home wearing his dresses as he keeps our house clean. If all you wanna be girls would get out there more jobs would be open for transgender people.
- March 4, 2018 at 8:07 am #89872AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 23Has thanked: 106 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
Now that you mention it, I wear panties every day, so I wear panties to work and I think that’s as much as I’ll wear, feels great and femme even under boy clothes. Recently though, I had to re-pierce one of my ears so I’ve been wearing clear plastic studs to help it heal, that feels naughty enough. Thanks
- January 12, 2018 at 3:45 pm #82043AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 11Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 33 times
- January 12, 2018 at 11:03 am #82013Donna GreenLadyRegistered On: January 7, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
Now that it is winter, I wear medium length wool skirts or a nice dress, tights or nylons, warm tops or a sweater and low heels. I wear low heels because I am on my feet quite a bit of the time, although, if I am going somewhere after work, I will change into peep toe pumps or strappy high heel sandals. It may not be super sexy but I still feel feminine and attractive and that is what is important to me.
- January 6, 2018 at 4:38 pm #81132AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 5Replies: 16Has thanked: 49 timesBeen thanked: 96 times
i am 100% in the closet but I love the thrill of wearing things under my male clothes. I love wearing panties and stockings/tights and I’ve even done a cute cami or in padded bra under my clothes to work. No one can notice them, but I can certainly feel them!
- December 7, 2017 at 9:10 am #76621
- December 7, 2017 at 8:13 am #76617AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 144Has thanked: 41 timesBeen thanked: 172 times
- November 28, 2017 at 11:42 am #75242
- September 1, 2017 at 5:56 pm #64844AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 11Replies: 168Has thanked: 117 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
I’ve always underdressed, panties 24/7 and bras whenever I can. Today was a first for me, I wore my femme low rise jeans to work. I did get a few “…look at you…” comments it was so exciting!! Can’t thank my CDH friends enough for encouraging me to take these steps!
- August 7, 2017 at 3:25 pm #62323JessicaLadyRegistered On: July 25, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
Well, further to my post below, I went to work with my nails fully painted (and not just like a nude colour, a vivid, standout red). It was the first time FemmeMe has presented in any way outside the home, so was kind of a big deal for me. Well, I am pleased to report that despite my fears or doubts, I received nothing but positive feedback from the few people who said anything at all, and most people either didnt notice or were too kind to say anything negative. Either way it felt like a resounding success 🙂
- October 16, 2020 at 2:58 am #395250GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 556Has thanked: 5235 timesBeen thanked: 2328 times
Recently I wore a bright red nail polish to my Step Daughter’s house. I told her that I CD, and like to wear nail polish… She thought nothing of it. She showed me her polish and I said it looked very nice… That made my day!!!
Love and Peace…
- December 30, 2017 at 10:56 pm #80097DuchessRegistered On: August 27, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 101Has thanked: 143 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
An utterly unexpected slide in a “Joke” has left me with the hands and feet painted 24/7 for the past few years and loving it.
What few comments that have been delivered are mainly positive. Some haters, but their problem.
I’m luckier than many, as am self employed, so I have no “code” to meet. That said? It has taken a while for the clients that I’ve had for 3+ decades to get used to what is now the “new norm”.
Other merriment for consideration? Several at retails that I visit often have asked me (when seeing me w/o paint) if everything is OK. I explain to them that I’m just between colors in a change and only have a base coat on before a color coat.
- August 8, 2017 at 5:50 am #62364cdheavenRegistered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6490 times
Wow Jessica! I am sooo proud of you!
I am going to wear my opaque/hose/tights to the post office this morning.
I just put them on and realized I must go to the post office and get special postage. Not sure what I will say if someone says something, but I have to be me, so we will see! Wish me luck!
I could not get away with painted nails at work, too conservative here, plus my position in the company, but you GO GIRL!!
Hugs and kisses, Angela!
- August 6, 2017 at 10:41 pm #62277JessicaLadyRegistered On: July 25, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
I have been wearing panties under my clothes to work for about a month now. I am kind of working myself up to being out and happy with myself around my colleagues – one of whom, who is a really good friend outside of work I’ve brought myself to tell and she’s totally fine with it, so I’m hoping as I can work up more courage I can eventually start wearing more femme clothes day to day.
I actually painted my nails last night for the first time, so they’ll be painted at work today (not going to remove it). Will report back later on with how it goes.
- August 6, 2017 at 4:33 am #62178AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 4Replies: 272Has thanked: 46 timesBeen thanked: 1006 times
Same as others, panties, stockings and sports bras each day under my ugly man wear. On occasions I do wear a sports bra that has underwear support. No one has said anything about my boobs sticking out and if they asked I would not really care if they knew. But if I could wear a skirt or dress I would in a minute…
- July 26, 2017 at 2:32 pm #61175AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 44Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
- July 26, 2017 at 2:25 pm #61173LindiRegistered On: July 21, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 9Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 25 times
- August 4, 2017 at 10:32 am #62023Caitlin “Yuna”LadyRegistered On: July 31, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6 times
I wish I could! But Im a Mechanic so if I wore a dress to work i would never hear the end of it from the other guys they would say some hateful things, not that I care what they think but they’d make me mad and I’d be fighting. Lmao besides I wouldn’t want to ruin my dresses with oil and grease. Lol
- December 30, 2017 at 10:44 pm #80094
- July 22, 2017 at 9:53 pm #60688Registered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6490 times
I’m an undresser and lingerie at work as I’m in the closet at home. I’m usually a panties and hose person but in cooler months like to wear a matching bra (no forms). I wear a darker color shirt on those days and can keep my drab suit coat on no problem
I once forgot I was wearing stay ups on a flight – crossed my legs in manspread mode and my seat neighbor seemed surprised at the sheer black nylon above my socks. “Compression tights – Drs orders when flying” got me out of it!
- October 16, 2020 at 3:19 am #395254LadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 13Replies: 556Has thanked: 5235 timesBeen thanked: 2328 times
LOL ….. your comment about ‘compession tights’ is such a coincidence. At work earlier this year, I wore a pair of white tights to work. I was sitting down in a chair with one leg on top of the other. My drab pants got scrunched up a bit and my tights could be seen between my sock and my pants. A co-worker noticed. He didn’t say anything, but if he had, I was going to tell him that I have poor blood circulation and my doctor suggested tights as therapy… 😆👍
Love and Peace…
- July 20, 2017 at 11:03 am #60419DuchessRegistered On: August 23, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 73Has thanked: 24 timesBeen thanked: 183 times
Earlier this year, I purchased a pair of pair of greenish blue tennis shoes to wear on my delivery job. While this shoe color is most usually found on women’s shoes, I thought that it was rather unisexual enough to pass for a male shoe. After seven months of wear, I have received either no reaction (from other women), or a mostly common reaction from men. One man walked by me and said: “Nice shoes.” but kept on walking before I realized that he was talking to me. I yelled “Thank you!” in reply, but he kept on walking. Other men have asked me about the shoes, especially if the shoes are made by Skechers. When I have replied correctly that they are, everyone has immediately calmed down. Apparently in the wider world, many men are okay if other men are wearing somewhat feminine sneakers as long as they are being made from that outlandish Skecher company! So, I’m going to make Skecher shoes a staple of my wardrobe from now on. I just wish that I could get away with wearing my pink Skecher sneakers to work. But, I don’t think that many people (especially men) are okay with that just yet! LOL! 🙂
- July 20, 2017 at 8:47 am #60409Jaime ParrisContributing EditorRegistered On: July 3, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 35Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 86 times
I wear panties everyday. When I asked my boss, I was enthusiastically approved to wear fingernail polish. I did that the earlier this week. I had no problem with any co-workers about. A few commented, but none were negative about it. I work in a popular tourist area. So, I deal with everybody around the world and all age groups. I received some odd looks. I was surprised that older women like my nails and complimented me for it. Only one guy expressed any disapproval about it. He asked why I painted my nails. Was it for cancer? I thought for a second and then I replied “No, I painted them, because I wanted to.”
- July 19, 2017 at 4:09 pm #60339LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 366Has thanked: 911 timesBeen thanked: 764 times
- July 19, 2017 at 3:33 pm #60338
- July 19, 2017 at 2:06 pm #60330Registered On: September 18, 2015Topics: 1412Replies: 3954Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 6490 times
Amen Kim, I am in the same situation!
- July 19, 2017 at 2:02 pm #60329AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 11Replies: 168Has thanked: 117 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
Now that in New England we are in the full swing of summer, as a closeted cd I’m finding myself constantly jealous over the amazing outfits I see my femme co-workers in; I have to bite my tongue from expressing too much interest in what they are wearing or where they got it…or commenting I’ve got a dress in that same color! So many beautiful femme clothes out there…drab is sooo boring!!
- July 19, 2017 at 4:13 pm #60340LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 366Has thanked: 911 timesBeen thanked: 764 times
Kim, how about when the ladies wear there open toe shoes and show their pedicures!!!
- July 19, 2017 at 6:19 pm #60344AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 11Replies: 168Has thanked: 117 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
Yes, open toed shoes and sandals…love them! I’m actually thinking about getting a pedicure…the last time my wife came back from one, she actually suggested I try one!
- July 18, 2017 at 5:55 am #60166
- March 5, 2017 at 6:38 pm #46296Daeyton JaydeLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 120Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 219 times
Well, I have the office to myself most of the day tomorrow, so I was preparing what I would wear once I was alone. Black Bra & Thong Panties, Nude Stockings, Blue Nine West mini-platform Alligator Texture 4″ Dark Blue Pumps, and a Blue sleeveless office (but still kinda mini) dress. Makeup, Nude lipstick with glittery gloss, and Jewelry … I tried it on earlier, and wore it all day today. Ha ha ha
Now I have to go pick out something equally as sexy to wear tomorrow 🙂
- March 4, 2017 at 6:28 am #46185AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 11Replies: 168Has thanked: 117 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
Just responding to emails from work…I’m in femme mode….caught myself signing as “Kim”…wondering if I’ve ever done that and not caught it…guess that’s one way to come out!
- July 18, 2017 at 7:05 am #60173MacKenzie AlexandraAmbassadorRegistered On: May 20, 2016Topics: 44Replies: 523Has thanked: 126 timesBeen thanked: 1070 times
I haven’t caught myself signing Mac to an email pertaining to my professional life, but I have caught myself signing my given name on an email pertaining to this aspect of my life. As I was going back and forth between CDH business and work business, I am glad that it was my given name on a CDH message and not Mac on a work message.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- February 25, 2017 at 4:36 pm #45653Daeyton JaydeLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 120Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 219 times
I was working alone all day Friday. I had a pair of black opaque stay-up stockings, lace black panties, black lace bra, a cute black and white square pattern officy dress, and black platform leather stiletto pumps on. At lunch I covered up and went out and bought a really eyelash curler that Curls instead of Kinks the lashes. At the end of the day I had to go pick up an order that came in for me, and again pulled my clothes on over my outfit. When I got back to the car I slipped on my heels, put on some nude lipstick and drove home.
I got home all stocked up for the weekend, did the laundry and the dishes, jumped in the tub and shaved nice and smooth, plumped my lips, did my nails, and have gone completely femme for the weekend. I’ve been going through my closet looking for things to get rid of, so I keep trying on different outfits, like my own little fashion show. I just keep changing outfits as I’m going through everything – Ha ha.
After finding 6 things to get rid of, I still have 145 Dresses in my closet. 13 are new with the Tags still on them, and 20+ are totally stripper dresses that I’d never wear out, but I do wear when I’m feeling naughty.
Fun Femme Weekend.
- February 25, 2017 at 6:47 pm #45661AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 11Replies: 168Has thanked: 117 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
Daeyton – you rock!! Thanks so much for your update…what you “get rid of” would probably make a nice “starter” set for a lot of CDs out there! Thanks for sharing your updates! Hope your weekend only gets better.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- February 20, 2017 at 7:44 am #45057AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 44Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 81 times
I worked at a small consignment clothing store where I worked in the stockroom and was allowed to wear dresses to work everyday. The only thing was I had to use the rear entrance and stay in the stockroom and not be seen by anyone except the two girls that worked the sales floor. It was a challenge at times going up ladders and keeping my dress close to my legs so I wouldn’t show off my undies.
- February 19, 2017 at 7:18 pm #44982AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 6Replies: 17Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 24 times
I work the night shift in an unheated warehouse, so when it gets below freezing, I can easily get away with a padded bra under my clothes, along with leggings. And if anyone notices, which they haven’t, I can say they keep me warm. And when it gets down to the teens, I can do more.
One night I wore my breast forms while wearing a shapewear cami. Unfortunately it didn’t have underwire… Sometimes when I get to moving lots of stuff by hand, I sweat even when it’s that cold. Well, they slipped and bunched together in the middle of my chest and below my breasts. I could see a uni-boob (is that a word) but kept working. Normally I will take off one of my thick hoodies, but not this time. As soon as I was able to get a break, I had to take them out though. If I wasn’t wearing that shapewear, they may have slipped right out the bottom of my shirt. Now that would have been a faux pas…
- February 17, 2017 at 9:00 am #44752Daeyton JaydeLadyRegistered On: October 15, 2016Topics: 1Replies: 120Has thanked: 2 timesBeen thanked: 219 times
Well, it’s Friday, so… Lacy Panties, Lacey Bra (which makes my boobs stick out too much, so I’m wearing a shirt and hoodie over them), Black lace top stockings, black thin knee socks, and a skin tight black mini dress. And I’m taking some also open toe booties to wear for the drive home in traffic.
When I get home, black glittery nails, makeup, overdone mascara and eyeliner, with some black lip liner, dark red lipstick, and gold glittery lipgloss.
Happy Femme Friday!
- February 25, 2017 at 3:37 am #45612AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 11Replies: 168Has thanked: 117 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
I ‘ve enjoyed your “femme Friday” accounts; as I’m not at point professionally, pers or personally where I think I could pull it off to the degree you do; so I want to thank you for sharing! I hope you had another fabulous femme Friday this week!
- February 17, 2017 at 1:08 pm #44768AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 39Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 63 times
I like the idea of femme friday
today I wore pink polka dot lace top super soft briefs from Soma
a gap women’s tank
i got a. Pedi on Tuesday Lincoln park after dark
femme Friday I like it
- February 17, 2017 at 8:11 am #44744