Viewing 211 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Claudia C
      Ambassador

If you are not open about your crossdressing (or have a company dress code) at your place of employment, do you still crossdress to some degree?

I have, discreetly. Underdressing basically. Panties. A cami that could be mistaken for a tank-style undershirt. Painted toenails. Other than that, not really. Of course, when I work from home, there is less concern and I have been known to wear all-female clothes.

Anonymous

like you when I am home and alone I love to dress as I please and become the gurl I dream of and only wish I had a man to share it with

Anonymous

went to DR appointment and he had me remove shoes and there I sat nails painted purple the look on his and my wife’s face was unbelievable and he asked if I wore her panties also likelle did he know I did and had a pair of panties on at his office

Anonymous

OMG working from home and being fully dressed would be so delightful  and cool sexy for me but being married and secret life is not possible so I dress as I can and go out into world and enjoy the feeling of fem clothes I  wear and maybe find a guy for some pleasure

Anonymous

I dress in bikini or hipster panties hose and a cami daily under my male clothing I would love to wear a bra also but the straps and back would be too obvious way home I dress fully most of the time in rather sexy things

Claudia C
        Ambassador

And that is what sweatshirts are for…

i am a stay home dad, medically retired. 2 adult children and 1 still in school. so dressing up for me is a challenge. all 2 would have to be out, the young one in bed and it would be lucinda time for me to dress up. i do go all the way with dressing up.lacy panties, pad, nylons, lacy bra, dress, heels, make up, jewelry, perfume, wig. it take time to apply make up, but when all done i feel that i am myself. feminine and free. just cant share it with wife and be 2 females talking. telling her why i  dress up, how do i feel about being in female clothing makes me feel.. wish i could just open up and get out of the closet and then i wont be afraid of hiding my desire to dress up.

Anonymous

at least u do get the chance to dress as u please.. my wife is home 24/7 and if she saw me in any dress she would freak out and kick me out of house and sue for divorce and I do love her but also enjoy the company of guys when I get chance to meet them

keep intouch sweetie

Claudia C
      Ambassador

I found that a tshirt or sweatshirt covers a lot. But depends on the region and climate in which you live.

Personally, I wear women’s panties, socks* and tights daily and sometimes other items. Yeah others might notice, but I try to be discreet as
      Needed. No one said anything yet…

Love my copper wrist cuff.

Express yourself if/when you can. There is always an opportunity to show your inner side.

Claudia C
        Ambassador

A heavier tshirt or polo also covers a lot

Khloe West
        Duchess

Agreed.

I have mixed and matched M and F garments while in “boy mode: over the past few yeas with no negative commentary.

On the flip side? I’ve never gotten so many kind words about my “cute shoes” from women while in boy mode and perhaps wearing Mary Jane or T-Bar styles.

Anonymous

I haven’t worn men’s underwear for years now. My Doctor knows I’m trans, so there are no issues when she gives me a prostate exam and sees my pretty panties. Sometimes, I will include a silky cami under my shirt as well. Last Halloween, I was the talk of the office when I went to work in a genuine cheerleader outfit, wig, and makeup. That was a fun day!

Anonymous

I went as Barley Quinn this Halloween I was a hit made me feel awesome. The best part was a gorgeous stripper girl kept touching my skirt saying. I used to have one of these years ago. She was jealous ha

Anonymous

Damn girl! I’m super jealous! If it were up to me, I would never wear boy underwear. It’s so boring and panties are just so cute pretty and comfy! You keep doing what you’re doing babe.

Lots of luv,

Abby <3

Like most here I underdress. My work allows me to wear jeans and T-shirt so I do take advantage of that. So my outer shell is jeans, T-shirt, cowboy boots, Harley hoodie sweatshirt. Underneath I’m a lacey kind of girl and where a lace cami, sometimes panties, and stockings. The hoodie covers any lace or strap lines. But I do use lovely fragrant shower gel’s, lotions, and sprays on a daily basis, plus I get a manicure every 2 weeks with clear gel polish. So my underdressing  … well lets just say – nobody has said anything.

On wearing panties though, yesterday I was wearing a pare, because it was pamper day. After a full day of pampering I got home and had to use the restroom. Being in a hurry I went the bathroom stood at the toilet unzipped my fly, and sure enough there was no fly on my panties! Had to laugh. Certainly would be an embarrassing moment in the men’s room at work.

Anonymous

my job more or less let me dress as I please but only wear panties and bra and sometimes nylons  under my jeans…. the nylons do make me sweat and I run AC when hot but also makes me feel slutty.. I am always looking for new friend mostky guys that enjoy relationship with another male

yep, I do I wear Women’s Jeans love boot cut, women’s Work Boots and Women’s V-neck Tees, along with under garments, just wear my company button down shirt over the ensemble

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Underdressing with panties and trouser socks every day(sometimes with toenails painted if the mood strikes me 🙂 ), some years smooth shaved legs and underarms(winter only so far!) and once or twice recently a tight fabric miniskirt under my slacks.

Anonymous

Underdressing? always 🙂 I just feel better and this has become “normal”. The usual, panties & pantyhose with painted toes and shaven pits & legs. The other week, my feet hurt, so I took off my shoes in my office forgetting I was wearing panty hose and an employee walked in. We had our conversation and that was it. I didn’t realize my exposure until I put my shoes back on. Fortunately the front of the desk hits the floor 🙂 Hugs Kathie

Anonymous

now that is sexy..meow

Anonymous

I wear a uniform daily, but I wear high cut panties underneath and pantyhose or tights almost every day during the winter. This is also the first year I’ve kept myself smooth year round and I almost always have polish on my toes.

Anonymous

I put nail polish on my toes one day and had to remove socks at Dr office and the surprise look on his face and my wife’s face was funny… I try to remember when I have to see a Dr so my nails r clean

Jenny J
      Lady

I keep my dressing very quiet other than the wife (who knows and tolerates it but with rules)and a few close friends very quiet.. BUT I do wear panties and maybe a cami 24/7 no matter where I am. I have never been one for Halloween .. surprising because I love to dress lol.. but 2 years ago I did go to the work party dressed.

Anonymous

that must have felt great when u went to party as a female … Did anyone know who u were and who u r

Kendra
      Duchess

Now that it is getting cooler I have started to wear black tights under my trousers – and of course black panties – but only underdressing

yes winter is around the corner and i will be wearing nylons all the time, just like it would be a normal thing to wear. i just started to paint my toes nails and looks feminine, Halloween is the only time i can get away and be out of the closet to dress up all pretty. what is under dressing mean???? when i put on female cloths its normal to just put on. i wear female jeans and feels nice and comfortable, so what it has a design on the back pocket. wife knows i dress up but wont see me all dressed up pretty, kids kind of know but not like i rather dress up all the time. its a normal thing for me now, get up, put on my lacy panties and pad, then lacy bra and nylons, then my ugly male cloths to hide it all

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Underdressing is just as it sounds-wearing female clothes UNDERNEATH the male clothes (so USUALLY only you would know that you were actually wearing the feminine clothes). I do this with panties and trouser socks every day and occasionally as today painted toenails and black tights!

Anonymous

Women do this as well. We see all the time women wearing jeans and tops that look much like men’s pants and shirts. And we all know they are wearing pretty bras and panties under. 🙂

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

Hadn’t really thought about it in that context but you are right!

Thanks for that insight!

Anonymous

this is my main style!

ah ok i get it. did not mean to sound stupid. so now i now .i under dress also. wearing panties, nylons, bra under my male cloths

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Not stupid at all. Sometimes those of us who have done lots of reading/research about gender issue forget and slip into jargon and don’t realize that not everyone knows every term..Keep asking questions whenever you need to!

Anonymous

Just underwear

Anonymous

I use panties everyday,thongs ang gstrings mostly.
      Keep my body complete shaved and oiled.(except my pubs,where i let a tringle grow).
      Latelly been using female jeans.
      Now the cold is comming im planning wear hose and tights too.
      And i enjoyed the idea of painted toes too

Anonymous

Dont forget the pedi

its great to look down and see those toes painted

Anonymous

Well lady’s I wear panties all the time for years and cold weather coming on I’ll wear bras or lace bodysuit and my toe nails are always done and I too put on lotions from bed bath beyond therapist says that’s it it’s good for me keeps me tune in on my feminine side I drive a semi too all that keeps me calm No road rage Hollyh

Anonymous

Same with me, oh and I also drive a semi nightly. Be safe driver!

en femme truckers! I love it. Bed Bath and beyond has lotions? I always thought of them as more of a kitchen toy store and at one time a source of good candles. I love that store. For lotions, shower gels, and body mist is Bath and Body works, I love their selections and they switch stuff up every season.

Anonymous

Okay, my two cents worth. I wear the panties of course. I like to vary the variety. Depends on the mood. My toes are painted. My daughter paints my toes. She thinks it is cool that her dad likes painted toes. I do wear a cami as well. Weather plays a role. Usually it is a little hot, but with Fall and Winter around the corner, I get to choose.:-) I also like smooth legs and chest/back. Wife doesn’t like it. She likes her furry Polar Bear. Have to figure out a compromise.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Kari-how lucky that your daughter helps you out by painting your nails! How old is she?and does she JUST know about the nails or about any other aspects as well?Kids sometimes are much more comfortable than adult with the idea of crossdressing-guess they haven’t been taught to hate yet 🙂 .

Like you my ex was not happy with any shaving of legs or underarms and refused to let me do it so my first time was not until afer the divorce. I’ve shaved all over three different winters (except my small patch of chest hair which for some reason I worry how quickly I could let it grow back in the spring and summer when I go shirtless sometimes- I KNOW leg hair grows back to “normal male length” within a month or so) and LOVED it each time. I’m probably gonna do it again this winter…. ALTHOUGH I ALSO made an inquiry about laser hair removal too but IF I get the courage to try that and they think it wuold be effective then I would probably get rid of the beard as a first step! In the meantime I want to luxuriate in the feeling of silk stockings and satin nighties against smooth hairless skin..MMMM can’t wait!
      Cynthia

Anonymous

Sorry for the late reply. All three girls have participated in painting my nails. They think it is a kick. Though I think the middle child sometimes questions, but I tell her when do you get the chance to dress your dad up. 🙂 She just laughs. 8-15.

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

Would have loved for my daughter to have painted my nails(or done my hair).

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Remember ladies, unless you are not discreet, under dressing gives the feeling of dressing in public and private at the same time.
      It’s just a matter of what you want to show, or hide.

Claudia

Khloe West
      Duchess

I’ve only recently started to play with underdressing. I suppose that’s in part due to the fact that there’s a lot of my daily wear clothes that come from the other side of the aisle.

Chiefly self employed, so no dress code to have to abide by. Have the nails painted (top and bottom) 24/7 and mascara with light eye color/liner on the daily. Weather a bit cool today, so the outfit will be black skinny stretch Gap jeans with an American Apparel V neck T and my purple Saucony sneakers. I have almost no “men’s” clothing left in my wardrobe after discovering the wonder that is stretch jeans ~ lol!

K

Triesste
        Lady

I wear panties to work-but usually because I need to to laundry haha.

Last weekend I had to do a LOT of walking in heels, more than ever before. My little toe didn`t like it at all, I had to put a band aid on it. I knew there were spare ones at work-but I forgot that my toenails were still painted. Fortunately no one offered medical help.

I think you should check out J Jill especially the Weaever and Pure Jill lines . The clothes are very unisex in styling . When , my wife Shelley started buying my clothes for me , for work etc. she bought a lot of Talbots men’s style pants and shirts , and sweaters . No one seemed to notice that the jackets , shirts , and pants had buttons on the other side . The J Jill were a more femme touch in longer tunics , and flowing pants . Soon I was wearing petite dresses like long tunics with Leggings . Most of the colors are black or white and very asexual yet femme . Ann Taylor more business like suits were next for me in pants , shirts , and. Jackets . Neutral tones of grey , black or white did not attract as much attention . Little changes at a time , working in my computer office became accepted as I was always kind , polite , nice , and courteous to my co workers and never ever gossiped . My makeup slowly changed from natural and glossy nails to French nails and light lipstick . I started carrying my handbag or purse with me and wearing longer ear rings instead of just studs . My girlfriends had plenty of time to adjust . When I started wearing ballet flats and Mary Janes , that’s when I OVS no longer a guy . My personality slowly changed and , I had no trouble crossing the major bridge to wearing my hair not just long but in styled feminine hairstyles and wearing dresses and skirts . Now I ever wear short leather skirts , and high heels to work or whatever I feel like . After work , I usually go home or to a restaurant to me my wife . I no longer even think about being femme as I consider myself a young lady and act like one . Most people never notice what is going on around them , and once you make friends they are quick to accept you .

Wow, Karyn, that is great that you can now dress openly as a woman in leather skirts. I´m so envious of you but I don´t have the courage to dress more feminine than underdressing occasionally. But one female coworker knows my feminine side and we met a few times in the city to go shopping as girlfriends together.

Anonymous

I am open at work being a crossdresser,my co workers and boss do treat me like a normal person since I dress fulltime.Dress code is skirts and dresses are knee length which I wear most of the time.Nothing revealing at all which I don’t wear at work.Started at this place 3 monthes ago and like it here.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Skyler
      sure wish I worked where you do!! Must be wonderful to be able to be your true self EVERYWHERE-work AND home! Live the dream girl!!!!
      Cynthia

Anonymous

My workplace has a very strict anti discrimination policy in place which includes the GLBT community.My co workers and boss know this is me living my dream and respect this 100%.

Anonymous

I wear panties all the time and most recently   started wearing women’s jeans . I have been practicing tucking my junk not quit got that yet ! does anyone know how to comfortably tuck it away with out feeling like your sitting on it ?just wondering!!

Khloe West
        Duchess

Some good YouTube tutorials exist.

The biggest secret/challenge is to send the “boys” back up the inguinal canal from which they descended. In the “learning phase”? Try lying down and experiment. All are different – sometime there is an order in who goes where and when.

Aside from that? A good gaffe and/or tape will seal the deal.

I dress full time in femme clothing , hair styles , jewerly , makeup and I think because it is a State School and Government they have to accept our civil liberties , . I have never had a problem , except at first in full femme , when a couple of my closed girlfriends , let me know that several ladies let them know that they did not like it at all , that I was prettier than they were . I went out of my way to be guinely polite , sweet , kind , AND HELP THEM WITH THEIR WORK . That seemed to have been prefect to give them a lot of attention and eat lunch with them . I feel perfectly happy , and love everyone at work .                                                                                                      One weird thing a guy told me at work , he said that a lot of guys perfer CD or Trans that are pretty to girls ! When , ask Why ! He said girls were too much trouble and required too much attention and were often just all into,themselves . He said , he would love to go out with me , not because I was beautiful ( his words ) but that he felt I would be very loving and not ask him to be someone else he had to live up to what they wanted . When , I said it would be selfless to not love them for who they are . He said that one a lot of guys do not want kids and just want someone , they can talk to without fear they are saying sometime wrong . When , I ask him to explain , he said it was interesting to his friends that he could talk to me just like his best friend but from a feminine outlook ( like I was a magical guy ) , that was just the other side of being a guy . That I was like a guy who was able to talk to him like a girlfriend about myself unselfconsciously , and really tell him my true feelings . That there was no pressure for an exchange of any type . I am not a philosopher , but it seemed like he felt CD femmes made life simplistic   For real , I asked ! He said sex is just sex , but some gorgeous ladies want more than what he felt like I just wanted to find out and please him .

e

Ally
      Lady

Have worn bra, panties and hose while working. It felt great to do.

I split my time in work and work from home.

in work I wear panties and pantyhose.  Usually black or off black hose with high cut or bikini panties. Occasionally I will were a light support pointy and a pad in the hotter months to control sweating.

Work from home – whatever I want which is usually panties, pantyhose, bra with inserts and sweats or yoga pants and a shirt

I travel for work monthly and that is always fun as you can imagine. what happens out of town stays out of town if I get a break from work or client dinners

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I do underdress with panties,trouser socks,and occasionally stockings or hose.  But not brave enough to wear a bra or cami as we are business casual-polos and khakis- and I’m pretty sure the straps would show through the shirt! I AM going to try garter belt and stockings soon and HOPE ThOSE STRAPS aren;t visible beneath y slacks!  Will let you know!

Claudia C
      Ambassador

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I undetstand  the business  casual  attire.  For a camisole or bra, wear a dark shirt or use a light  jacket for visits /meetings  and fault the poor H VAC system.</p>

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

I DO have a few darker polos…hmm-now I just need to find the right cami or bra that won’t show or “add too much shape” -much as I wish I could show some! 🙂 Have to chew on that one and screw up my courage..

I wear camisoles everyday. I wear T-shirts over the top of them. I suppose if you look real close you can see the straps, but most everyone is going to notice how I smell rather than what I’m wearing. Jeans, T-shirt, cowboy boots, hoody sweatshirt, and all girl underneath.
        Amazon has some cure camisoles that work real well. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00HNVVJ72?colid=1AESISNWKORVX&coliid=I1UU8K8U6KU8ZC&psc=1&ref_=wl_it_dp_o_pd_S_ttl for example.
        These ones are lace, but you know I’m a lace kind of girl. They have others as well.
        Now that fall is hear and the temp has cooled down, I’m wearing pantyhose nearly everyday.

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Ok Darcy-you SOLD me-thanks for the link-I bought six of them!  Amazon should give you commissions!

Cynthia

I think I have a couple of dozen of them. I love them and they’re so comfy.

skippy1965 Cynthia
          Ambassador

OMG Darcy they are fantastic-especially since I jut shaved my chest hair and am smooth there. Wow what a fantastic feeling. Thank you SO much for this suggestion.  Any more great ideas to share?

skippy1965 Cynthia
      Ambassador

Can’t wait for them to get here and try them out!

Anonymous

I work from home fortunately…Wearing a long night gown while on conference call…

I under dress with panties and socks I haven’t tried pantyhose yet but I plan on doing it soon. I am not sure if I will try anything else I did get away with wearing women’s khaki shorts one time

I dont have any camis or tank tops yet i want to get some though. When i do maybe i will try that under my shirt next time.

Camis are wonderful. I have several different kinds. A variety of cotton ones mainly from WalMart, and a couple of silky polyester ones from Woman Within. The ones that have the wider straps can look a lot like a man’s tank top undershirt, so if I am worried about someone noticing I tend to wear those in basic colors – like white, grey, and black. If I am wearing a heavier shirt or a sweater, I don’t worry as much, and wear the ones with lingerie and spaghetti straps.

I’m always in panties, pantyhose or tights, and sometimes an anklet.  All this I hide under my uniform.  The nice thing about that is I have been caught at different places when I sit down and cross my legs.  But I love that part.  Society doesn’t want to acknowledge that we are even in the same room with them here in the Bible Belt but I am here two tell you I am waiting for when cold weather hits so I can go back to wearing a bra under my coat.

Anonymous

I work from home, so can dress fully most of the time.  But if I have to go into an office, then I am always wearing panties and hose, and sometimes even a bra or cami under my jacket!  No one knows and it just makes me feel so nice and feminine underneath it all, knowing that when I am in a meeting with people, I have more in common with the women in the room than the men.

I am now retired but the daily wear to work was women’s back pocket jeans, work type blouse/shirt, shoes with 1.5 to 2.5 heals which were camouflaged with longer length jeans. Underdressed, panties, bra and camisole. Face closely shaved, face cream and foundation. This is still my daily wear as the wife is not accepting or understanding but is learning to tolerate. Since retiring I have had laser on the face, back of hands, chest, belly and back. The left over greys are dealt with by the “no no”. I own only a few mens shirts and one pair of black shoes, everything else is women’s.

I go out quite often dressed when she is not around but OK with. Since lasering has caused the hair to go, she is not interested in intimacy and is something I now have to live with.

I under dress with panties and pantyhose. My next move is to wear a women’s collared shirt under a sweater. Has anyone done that and is it noticeable?

I underdress in thongs and hold ups 🙂 also wear ladies jeans (they dont really look any different, but they make me feel different) much more than that its tough, as its a very male engineering enviroment… i do wear clear nail polish, and like to keep my nails nice, a couple of people noticed, but no negative comments, in fact one person said he wished his were as nice as he always chews them. 🙂

I have been retired for 9 years now but when I went to work I was always underdressed, wore woman’s dress slacks with shirt type blouses and socks. I was in management and no one noticed. I was not out to my wife so I dressed one way to leave the house, changed again for work then at night changed again to go into the house. Did this for 35 years. 8 years ago I came out to her, not been an easy road, it is a work in progress, I dress now androgynously daily, and dress fully then go out with her knowledge.She wants no part.

I live in hot, warm and humid country… But airconditioning is a norm here. That allows me to wear Stockings and panties everyday. At times, I have worn Bra, Cami, Bustier, teddy, etc under my clothes. Few times, I have worn a women shirt and Pants to work with a male Jacket and no one seem to have notice or at least mentioned it.

In one of my previous jobs, I used to work late hours and once, I had  a skirt and heels in the car  and I was all alone, so I took out and wore the skirt and heels in the office and kept roaming in the office feeling amazing about it. But again… I was all alone and I knew no one is tuning up to check on me.

I do my nails, keep them clean and shiny. No hairs on my hands and my brows are usually shaped a little thinner. No one has objected or mentioned it ever to me about it.

Worn knee high socks many times during winter as well…!!!! If I would ever have my own retail Apparel store as I dream of… I will probably dress up at will…!!!

Hi!

I’ve been wearing panties (and ocassionally a bra) since I was 5, so I do wear them on a daily basis. Sometimes I put on a garter and stockings or a pantyhose, and the final touch is a minidress or a blouse and mini skirt under my man’s clothing. I always (well, almost) have my  feet nails done.

In 3 ocassions I stayed alone at work and got fully dress as a woman, including high heels, wig and polish my hand’s nails. I took some photos. It just felt incredible! How I want to leave the closet and go out as a woman full time, but right now it is almost impossible for me as I’m sure some of my closest friends and family members won’t accept that. So I’ll have to wait…

Anonymous

I’m retired now for the last three years. I did nylons and a garter belt under my trousers. I have been reading a lot about camis and realize I have been missing the boat. I want to buy some camis on line. I think, I’ll do Amazon. I bought a nice half slip that way. I really am just trying out different clothing items. I own one pair of patent leather strappy sandals. I love to look at my own painted toenails peeking through sheer stockings. Femme up girls!

Anonymous

When I used to work for a global company in London I used to wear knickers, stockings and suspenders under my clothes.  It wasn’t possible to wear a bra as it would show through my shirt.  But one day, when I was wearing a grey suit I noticed that the shape of my suspender clips were very clearly visible through my trousers!  I immediately went to the toilet and hacked myself out in a full length mirror to realise to my hour that the clips could also be seen whilst I was stood up.  Nobody had said anything but after that I only wore hold-ups or tights.

Now I work for myself and have an office I rent in a shared building.  I do get the odd visitor and mail man but I have a lot more freedom in what I can wear, and I keep my door locked.  I keep all my female clothing here.  I tend to wear knickers and bra with hold-ups, tights or stockings depending on my mood and sometimes put my silicone boobs in.  I often slip on a pair of heels too.  If I get a knock at the door a quickly slip my heels into a drawer with my boobs.

If I have to work an evening when the rest of the building is empty I dress fully in a business skirt suit or maybe pencil skirt and blouse and also add some makeup and my wig.  This is of course how I would always prefer to work and to me it feels completely natural.

I normally wear panties under my work clothes. On occasion when i’m feeling daring during the winter, i’ll wear a bra.

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>So as I was leaning over my desk, I felt someone’s hand slide over my mid back, pause for an instance, and then I heard Virginia whisper, “I think you wear a 38 B, no? Underwire? Oh, I bet you can turn some heads in that little number Vinnie.”</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>I turned as red as a beet. But thankfully it was just the two of us. Well for the next few minutes anyways.</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“Why don’t you join me and Jennie for lunch Vin? We have lots to chat about, don’t we? We are going out for that long lunch we got coming to us. Unless you want to chat in the lunch room with the rest of the office?”</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>Virginia just giggled. She was trying to sound stern. But I could tell my really good friend was finally going to be in on my secret. And I could also figure out by the smile on Jennie’s face that she also must have been in on the stealth maneuver Virginia had just made.</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“Mm mm, I always wanted to snap another girl’s bra!”</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“Okay Ginny. I’ll join you girls for lunch. But just the three of us OK?</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“Agreed. Just us three girls, Vin. Oh, is that your name sweetie?” Virginia giggled quietly.</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>Within fifteen minutes we were out the door, me kind of anxious but also quite relieved, as I had wanted to share my secret with Ginny for the past year. She was the first friend I had made at the office, actually the only real friend I had made there. Jennie was sweet, but had a boyfriend that was so controlling of Jennie that Ginny and I hardly would see her other than at work.</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>But Jennie just broke up with Sean, and had been asking if the three of us could go for drinks some night soon. So I guess a long lunch (we had to work extra hours the previous week, and to avoid overtime, the cheap boss had us take an extra-long lunch of our choice of day), was going to be my moment of truth with my two office mates.</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>I have been dressing en femme for years, but not for work. Well except for a fun little job that was three-quarter time as a cleaning girl a few years earlier. I always under-dressed, but had tried to be pretty discreet at this office job as it paid well, and the owners were Born Again.</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>For years I had a cousin who supported me as well as my Mom, but very secretly. </span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>Ginny and I had been out after work many times but I had never let her know that I cross-dressed daily at home and whenever I could going out for fun. Mostly because we usually were around other folks I did not know well … or were creepy. </span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“You know Vinnie I bet you are wearing some other pretty things today aren’t you?” Ginny asked as she gently pushed me into the corner of our booth. “Don’t worry, your secret is just among the three of us.”</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“Yes it is a secret. But you owe us complete honesty Vin because we could have poked a lot of fun at you the past few months,” added Jennie.</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“What?”</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“Yes sweetie, us girls have a seventh or eighth sense about things like this,” Ginny said as she tugged at my pant leg. “So the hosiery? Tights? Or simply something silky Vin?”  </span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“Okay. Are you two going to speak softly or am going to be roundly embarrassed here this afternoon?”</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“So I wear girls’ clothes, and to be honest I have been for years. I don’t share that with a lot of people, but I also have been out in public fully dressed as Vicky so many times I forget how many,” I quietly blurted out.</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“Vicky?” asked Ginny and Jennie almost sharing a breath.</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“Yes. Hope you are not overly shocked.”</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“Sweetie, just the opposite. We kind of want to tease you, but like the new girl teasing. Okay?” asked Jennie.</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“Yeah and to pick up on the teasing, you have to unbutton the top of your blouse Vicky so I can get a peek at the bra, I can’t stand it any longer. Jennie and I have been fantasizing about seeing you with just a bra, panties maybe a slip, pantyhose and heels since Christmas. In fact we almost bought you a Victoria’s Secret Bra for a present then.”</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>Virginia, started to impishly finger the buttons on the top of my shirt until I said, “Okay, I’ll do it, but we need to be careful here, I am in a public space.” </span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“You know Vicky it’s going to be hard to see you at work in your men’s clothes and not wonder what you are wearing underneath,” laughed Jennie.</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“I only wish I could wear a dress or one of my skirts and a blouse to work every day, but I think I would not have a job for too long. So please keep this between us. The Williamsons would show me the door faster than they would an atheist,” I begged.</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“Don’t worry Vicky. Us girls stick together. But we have lots of things to discuss, like how many women’s clothes do you own?”</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“A couple of closets full and three dressers filled with blouses, sweaters, camisoles, bras, panties, all styles of hosiery. I also have about three dozen pairs of shoes,” I whispered rather proudly.</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“Oh, and I do own several very special girdles … real retro and vintage girdles.”</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“You little vamp Vicky!” laughed Virginia. “And so this weekend you are going to host an overnight for us three girls so we can see what you have for clothes, and to get to know Vicky better?” asked Jennie.</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>“After all, having dumped that idiot Sean, Jennie needs something new to do to keep her occupied,” Virginia chimed in. “And maybe it should start Friday right after work. We’ll pack our weekend bags and bring them to work, stop for a case of wine on the way over to your place Vicky, get all dressed up and maybe go out. All three of us girls, no?”</span></p>

<p style=”margin: 0in 0in 8pt;”><span style=”color: #000000; font-family: Calibri;”>To be continued … </span></p>

Candi
      Lady

I wear panties all the time now including at work. I used to wear pantyhose to work also but my wife objected. She was worried about having to explain during a medical emergency (has never happened). I guess it’s easier to explain panties than pantyhose?

I have a bra and panties on
      under my work clothes.
      I also have makeup on and my
      nails painted, and often have hair accessories, usually the plastic headbands

I wear panties all the time. I would like to go further, but as a teacher, I need to balance my needs with the needs of my stusents. I do not want to create an environment that is not conducive to learning.

I have worn support hose daily for 20 some years now. Pants, shorts makes no difference to me. I do many things but the last for years I have been delivering RV’s all over the country in between other business ventures I have. I really enjoy wearing a skirt while I’m out on the road driving. yeah I get some looks now and then, but I just say they are jealous they aren’t wearing it. Of course I have hose on, Hanes Alives shade of Barelythere or Towntaupe. There is a place in the UP of Michigan that I have been shopping at for my bras as of late. They will help me fit the bra to my fake breasts with no problem. When it was colder I would wear the forms in ( they are like a silicone bra about a 46DD ) and just have them on under my shirt, braless, and shop. We would then go into the dressing room and fit the bras I picked out. I am about half womanized most of the time while I am out on the road. But I am always in hose everywhere and everyday. I have more, but later.

I always wear panties 24/7 and sometimes I wear a bra depending on what shirt I wear. One day a girl I work with came up from behind me and rubbed my back. I didn’t see her coming. She never said anything but I know she felt my bra.

Anonymous

I daily underdress at work in panties, and occasionally with pantyhose, thigh-high stockings, or stockings and garter belt. The hosiery/stockings are usually not a problem, except for large conference room meetings in which several tables are arranged in an open rectangle formation. Since these tables do not have skirt guards, the people sitting directly across from me can get a fairly up close look at my socks/hosiery!

On one occasion, I wore clear nail polish on my nails; and it was only noticed by one woman. She made an involuntary movement of her head in surprise, but made no comment. This past week, I applied the clear polish to my thumb nails only; and no one seemed to notice.

Anonymous

I am sure most of us do wear underdress garments and I have for years under a suit. I am always in panties and in cooler weather I wear pantyhose or tights under pants. Also a white leotard under my shirt in the winter or cami. I keep my whole body shaved and toes painted so I am always feeling feminine and work better in this mindset. On occasion I have even worn a sports bra with no cups to feel daring hehe and just love it

I wear panties 24/7 and and all I have is women’s socks. I do get to wear jeans most days to work and when I do I only have women’s jeans. A lot of my tops are women’s as well specially in the winter. I wear a bra most days if the straps are concealed. I just started a new job and was so glad when they said it was casual dress. I don’t really have women’s shoes that I can wear to work but do have a stealth pair of clogs.

I have always dreamed about being able to work at an office and being able to be Jenny. I wish.   Unfourtantly my work if caught would mean the end of my career

I have been wearing panties 24/7 since coming out to my wife. I also have clear coat nail polish on. Unfortunately because its so hot here i can not be as daring as I’d like since I am always wearing shorts and t shirts. However come winter time i might get daring and try to wear other garments like bras, camis and stockings.

Anonymous

Hello Everyone!

I am new to this site. I just joined yesterday.

My name is Lori and am a mtf non-op transsexual living full time as a female. Not that I wouldn’t want the operation, I just know I will never be able to afford it. I live south of Pittsburgh, PA.

Right now I have a lawyer working on my name change and gender change.

I have a question to anyone that can answer. After my name and gender is changed, I would like to take some sort of job. I pass very well and have never been called Sir since I started transitioning. Do you think it is necessary to tell the boss or the person interviewing me that I am a transsexual since I’ll have everything changed by then?

Thank-you,

~Lori Q.

No you do not have to tell them. Once you have your gender changed legally you are that gender in the eye’s of the law.

My wife recognized before she married me that I was femine . I thought  I hid it pretty well but when she ask me to go on a cruise with her it came out : She recognized I was femme and afraid to act on it . After we were married she knew I had a secure job at a University Adminstration Office . I was terrified of being seen as not masculine and wore men’s clothes . My wife brought me women’s misses sizes  8 or 10′ in ladies versions of men’s shirts jackets and pants which usually have the button or zipper on the other side and are lighter frabics . However I could easily pass and there was undue attention . Two of my female coworkers I worked with just said I had A Softer Look , especially when I got the courage to wear white pants with elastic waist or a women’s belt or a few times a side zip if I was wearing my jacket .  After my job was secure I started wearing a short women’s type hairstyle . When I went to a salon to get this redo of my hair into a short female style the staff tried to talk me out of it . They said with my face I would look like a female . My wife   just took me to  a salon where they did that , and I was under the illusion that I would just look like a feminine guy . But while my hair is was in curlers , my eyebrows were arched . My nails were done in French nails and I had a light clear  lipgloss put on and a little foundation . When I walk out , I did not look at myself until we were home . I was in shock when I saw myself for I was seeing myself as an obvious women for the first time . I begged my wife to let me change my hairstyle back and to get something to restore my eyebrows . When I went to work I wore ballet flats and a diamond tennis braclet for the first time . Luckily I was kind and friendly to all my co workers . But I was getting stares and people making a point that look at me in none obvious ways . My two girls friends at work at lunch praising me for finally going for not a metrosexual but a young ladies look . After work they took me shopping and brought me a white blouse and gray pencil skirt and grey flats  with a pointed toe and T strap . After that all my men’s underwear was gone and I was wearing lingerie and my first bra .

Y

I wear panties of course but I also wear bras and camis under my shirt. Occasionally in the winter I will wear pantyhose. I also wear women’s jeans all the time (that is all I have). Sometimes I wear women’s tops.

Khloe West
        Duchess

After my first pair of of women’s jeans, I was hooked – all the man jeans went away. That 1-2% Spandex makes such a difference in comfort! I’m all women’s socks as well – too many fun patterns and colors. Life’s too short for boring socks!

Anonymous

Love women’s jeans

i get a lot of compliments from women when wearing them

Rose
      Lady

I only wear panties nowadays. In fact, I need to go through my underwear drawer and throw away most of my male so I have enough room. Occasionally I’ll wear stockings under my slacks but haven’t in a while – since Spring, I guess – simply because of the weather.

I only recently purchased my first bra, and I’m likely to wear that to work in the winter when I can cover it up with a bulky sweater.

I don’t expect I’ll be able to take it too much further. Maybe I could wear a feminine sweater if I found one that was more “unisex” in appearance. I’m content as-is, though.

I always have on my pantie gaff and stockings. Unfortunately that is all while at work. I would LOVE to go to work completely en femme and let all of my coworkers meet Angela but I live in a very conservative place and would not be accepted (tears).
      I admire all the girls that do it though!! You are strong and brave.
      Hugs and kisses, Angela

I wear panties 24/7 but if i can I wear tights

And a bra love wear it at work

Rose
      Lady

[quote quote=31665] I only wear panties nowadays. In fact, I need to go through my underwear drawer and throw away most of my male so I have enough room. Occasionally I’ll wear stockings under my slacks but haven’t in a while – since Spring, I guess – simply because of the weather. I only recently purchased my first bra, and I’m likely to wear that to work in the winter when I can cover it up with a bulky sweater. I don’t expect I’ll be able to take it too much further. Maybe I could wear a feminine sweater if I found one that was more “unisex” in appearance. I’m content as-is, though. [/quote]

So…  things change, I guess. 🙂 All day yesterday I wore a pair of women’s slacks. I was off work, but the idea was to wear them with a men’s shirt and shoes and make sure I can function of a day and make sure they blend well enough. Mission accomplished, so once they’re back through the laundry I’ll be wearing them on a more regular basis. The only real issue, of course, was the lack of pockets.

I also just bought some jeans on eBay. I can wear jeans to work on Fridays, and at this stage I only have one pair of men’s that I can wear – the other I managed to get paint on this past summer when we were remodeling our bedroom. My first pair arrived yesterday, so I’ll be wearing them today. Again, mostly as a test to make sure they blend well enough and such. I have a few more pair that will arrive in the next few days, so that within a week all my jeans will be women’s.

The bra I mentioned above was a B cup, and I could still conceivably wear it under a sweater. For dressing up, though, I’ve switched to a C cup. And none of the ones I currently have could be concealed under a sweater – the cups are too stiff and give me boobs even if I don’t stuff them. If I find a softer cup, of course, I can try to wear that.

Khloe West
      Duchess

Hey all!

Been away for a very long while, hope to be back more often, but an interesting thread to slide back in upon.

Being self employed? I can rather do as I please, but in the role of a handyman, and that has some expectations as to looks.

A very long story short? Not only did I end up getting a “drag makeover” on YT that spread far wider than I might have expected, but was also innocently and accidentally “outed” in my dressing on FB in my “boy mode” and simply rolled with it. (Best decision ever.)

That said? I dress in lady duds on the daily, but those that are basically indistinguishable from male garb. My “work pants” look ordinary denims, and only I know that the label under the belt is the Levi label printed in pink ink that would give it away.

There is a happy middle ground to be found.

Funny thing for Black Friday? Spending time with fams out of town. Packed no “work clothes”. High winds in high desert caused a fence fail for the mum in law. Never mended fences (literally) in a cap sleeve T, Paris Blues distressed stretch jeans, and Mary Janes.

#FirstTimeForEverything

Anonymous

I almost always wear panties no matter what, I also wear a women’s t-shirt as an undershirt. If it is really cold, sometimes I will wear tights or leggings under my scrubs. I wish I could dress more feminine but there is only so much I can get away with!

Anonymous

It’s little subtle things I do everyday. I always wear makeup, but it’s subtle and as nobody at the office has ever seen me without my makeup on, nobody notices. My makeup is Make-up Forever shade 115, used with shade 118 for depth and concealer to have the area around my eyes looking perfect. I’m not really put together for the office without my makeup and my suit on. I work as an office manager and as such I’m wearing a suit all the time and unlike all the other men in the office, I chose to keep my jacket on all day as it’s my outfit for the day. I’m a lady in my heart and I’m allowed and my shoes look immaculate. The little things I do to feel feminine include always wearing panties and pantyhose. My hair is very well colored and styled and I never have a hair out of place…or that’s the goal. My body has been hair free for years. Regular manicures are just part of this girl’s life.

Rose
      Lady

I am self employed and work from home in financial services.  Occasionally I have visited a client wearing panties under my work clothes – these days people don’t tend to wear suits much so I can wear a formal shirt and sweater on top. Of course, I would love to wear a bra but worry that the projection and straps might somehow be visible to people – is that likely or am I being a bit paranoid?

I have wore a bra under my work clothes on occasion. For me, it depends on the bra and how close fitting the shirt is. My underwire bras which have some padding are quite visible, but my full coverage no wire bras and sport bras are not visible.

I hope that this is helpful.

MacKenzie

Anonymous

hell yes

underdressing to the max lace panties thigh highs occasional bra under sport coat

many sweaters that are femme but stealth

toes are always done !

relaxes me at work and if having a bad day i think what i m wearing

i am retired so i don’t have to get up and go to work, thank God. but i do dress up at home when all clear with no children home, wife knows so that no big deal she lets me dress up. she lets me know by saying you can do what you like to do. so i do. i don’t stop at 1 point i go all the way with dressing up, perfume and make up, why dress up 1/2 way. i try to let wife see me all dressed up just to get her to say i am dressed up and see me as a female and chat together, be 2 females chatting and enjoying a cup of tea. ask me about how i feel dressed as a female, why do i dress up, i have the answer for them. its a relaxing way to be happy and stress free, has me see what real females have to do each day to look pretty. it also lets my inner feminine side out and enjoy her self.but when children are home i wear my lacy panties, nylons, body bra and girdle, dress under my boring male cloths, { guess its called under dress } this gives me the feeling of still having female cloths on but no one can see them, unless if they do see i have bigger boobs showing, or realize i am wearing a dress, oh well. my daughter knows that i dress up but does not know i would rather wear female cloths 24 7. she told mom 1 day its his body not hers.

I’m in the office alone today. Wearing Black Microfiber panties, Black lace bra , Black Semi opaque stay ups, Black tummy shaper, and a Dark Gray 1/3 sleeve skintight mini dress, with Black 6″ platform heels, lipstick, & earrings.

I locked the door, but 4 other people have the key, so if someone come in unexpectedly, I’m going to be diving under my desk!

The weather got bad in the area today and once again I’m alone in the office. In black lace panties and matching bra, waist cincher shaper, shaper tights, and a 3/4 sleeve blue/black striped mini dress, lipstick, earrings.

It almost makes me want to stay and work a little overtime. Ha ha

Anonymous

Panties all the time…a bra if I can wear a sweater over it…although one day last week a guy in coffee line behind me seemed to look at me a little funny…Oh well…👙!!!

Triesste
      Lady

For me, a bra at work is pushing it-and its kind of unsatisfying without my silicones. I used to wear clear mascara but I have to order it online, too expensive. I bicycle to work so currently I use a triple layer lip protection-the last one is tinted red. Its very sibtle, I don`t think anyone has noticed.

One summer I had a performance coming. I was outside and got a minor cut on my leg. One of my coworkers went with me to the health room. I had to lift my pant leg to put a band-aid on and he said, “Oh….beautiful leg. No hair.” I had to explain that I had a stage perormance on the weekend, thankfully he didn`t press me for details.

Anonymous

Here’s a good tip

i have what I call stealth panties and lots of women’s tanks

i wear them to work if there’s a chance I’ll be found out and thigh highs

added bonus the fabrics feel much better and the thigh highs keep the legs warm in winter

also if the day starts to deteriorate I remind myself of what I’m wearing or that my toes are done and I m super relaxed

Jessica
      Lady

I don’t work in an office, so it’s a little harder. I’m very active at work, but have worn panties there. I felt so naughty it was great. I have found though that with what I do I need a bit more support and something for wetness. Has anyone found any panties like this? I’m still sort of new.

Rose
      Lady

[quote quote=43839]I don’t work in an office, so it’s a little harder. I’m very active at work, but have worn panties there. I felt so naughty it was great. I have found though that with what I do I need a bit more support and something for wetness. Has anyone found any panties like this? I’m still sort of new. [/quote]

Have you tried boy shorts?

Triesste
      Lady

I tried womens jeans just once-my friend who owned them said I looked great. She was going to give them to me, somehow that didnt happen. I do need more casual wear but frankly it`s not my #1 priority. I perform for audiences and, I suppose my look is somewhere between club and runway.

when i get dressed in the morning i put on a lacy panties of panties with pad, colored nylons, lacy bra and a sexy dress then put on my boring male cloths over them so no one can see my female cloths, its called under dress. wife knows but i don’t care any more for she knows. also she can tell when she hugs me a]she feels the bra strap. for the rest of the family well lets say daughter knows but does not know i do it all the time. i go out to stores in my female clothing with my male cloths over them. i shop for nylons, new dresses, make up, perfume. the sales lady does not know its for me, she thinks its for my gf or wife. i also buy my own pads. i am not ashamed when i buy female stuff or clothing. salesmen or woman does not know. being feminine is such a amazing feeling of the female cloths rubbing against your body and feels so much comfortable then male cloths

A few years ago I interviewed for a job that involved working after hours to prepare equipment and paperwork for the day shift crew. I had recently gone full time as Gina and actually interviewed for the first time in my female persona. I was dressed very conservatively in a female business suit and heels. I could tell this experience was new to the owner and his wife but they took it in stride and I was hired. I quickly learned I had come in very overdressed as the work atmosphere was very casual. I usually work in jeans or shorts and as long as I dress appropriately for the workplace, I get to wear pretty much whatever I want. I usually work alone or occasionally with one or two of the men and most of the regular daytime employees are women. Some of the women can be challenging at times but I get along well with most of them and occasionally meet for social functions away from work. My boss and his wife have seemed to have adopted me as a daughter. With the exception of one male co-worker, I feel I have experienced total acceptance and am just Gina to everyone.

Well, it’s Friday, so… Lacy Panties, Lacey Bra (which makes my boobs stick out too much, so I’m wearing a shirt and hoodie over them), Black lace top stockings, black thin knee socks, and a skin tight black mini dress. And I’m taking some also open toe booties to wear for the drive home in traffic.
      When I get home, black glittery nails, makeup, overdone mascara and eyeliner, with some black lip liner, dark red lipstick, and gold glittery lipgloss.
      Happy Femme Friday!

Anonymous

I like the idea of femme friday

today I wore pink polka dot lace top super soft briefs from Soma

a gap women’s tank

i got a. Pedi on Tuesday Lincoln park after dark

femme Friday I like it

Anonymous

Daeyton,

I ‘ve enjoyed your “femme Friday” accounts; as I’m not at point professionally, pers or personally where I think I could pull it off to the degree you do; so I want to thank you for sharing!  I hope you had another fabulous femme Friday this week!

Kim

Anonymous

I work the night shift in an unheated warehouse, so when it gets below freezing, I can easily get away with a padded bra under my clothes, along with leggings. And if anyone notices, which they haven’t, I can say they keep me warm. And when it gets down to the teens, I can do more.

One night I wore my breast forms while wearing a shapewear cami. Unfortunately it didn’t have underwire… Sometimes when I get to moving lots of stuff by hand, I sweat even when it’s that cold. Well, they slipped and bunched together in the middle of my chest and below my breasts. I could see a uni-boob (is that a word) but kept working. Normally I will take off one of my thick hoodies, but not this time. As soon as I was able to get a break, I had to take them out though. If I wasn’t wearing that shapewear, they may have slipped right out the bottom of my shirt. Now that would have been a faux pas…

Anonymous

I worked at a small consignment clothing store where I worked in the stockroom and was allowed to wear dresses to work everyday. The only thing was I had to use the rear entrance and stay in the stockroom and not be seen by anyone except the two girls that worked the sales floor. It was a challenge at times going up ladders and keeping my dress close to my legs so I wouldn’t show off my undies.

Kim,
      I was working alone all day Friday.  I had a pair of black opaque stay-up stockings, lace black panties, black  lace bra, a cute black and white square pattern officy dress, and black platform leather stiletto pumps on. At lunch I covered up and went out and bought a really eyelash curler that Curls instead of Kinks the lashes. At the end of the day I had to go pick up an order that came in for me, and again pulled my clothes on over my outfit. When I got back to the car I slipped on my heels, put on some nude lipstick and drove home.

I got home all stocked up for the weekend, did the laundry and the dishes, jumped in the tub and shaved nice and smooth, plumped my lips, did my nails, and have gone completely femme for the weekend. I’ve been going through my closet looking for things to get rid of, so I keep trying on different outfits, like my own little fashion show. I just keep changing outfits as I’m going through everything – Ha ha.

After finding 6 things to get rid of, I still have 145 Dresses in my closet. 13 are new with the Tags still on them, and 20+ are totally stripper dresses that I’d never wear out, but I do wear when I’m feeling naughty.
      Fun Femme Weekend.

Anonymous

Daeyton – you rock!! Thanks so much for your update…what you “get rid of” would probably make a nice “starter” set for a lot of CDs out there!  Thanks for sharing your updates!  Hope your weekend only gets better.

Kim

Anonymous

Just responding to emails from work…I’m in femme mode….caught myself signing as “Kim”…wondering if I’ve ever done that and not caught it…guess that’s one way to come out!

Kim

I haven’t caught myself signing Mac to an email pertaining to my professional life, but I have caught myself signing my given name on an email pertaining to this aspect of my life.  As I was going back and forth between CDH business and work business, I am glad that it was my given name on a CDH message and not Mac on a work message.

Mac

Well, I have the office to myself most of the day tomorrow, so I was preparing what I would wear once I was alone. Black Bra & Thong Panties, Nude Stockings, Blue Nine West mini-platform Alligator Texture 4″ Dark Blue Pumps, and a Blue sleeveless office (but still kinda mini) dress. Makeup, Nude lipstick with glittery gloss, and Jewelry … I tried it on earlier, and wore it all day today. Ha ha ha
      Now I have to go pick out something equally as sexy to wear tomorrow   🙂

Anonymous

Now that in New England we are in the full swing of summer, as a closeted cd  I’m finding myself constantly jealous over the amazing outfits I see my femme co-workers in; I have to bite my tongue from expressing too much interest in what they are wearing or where they got it…or commenting I’ve got a dress in that same color! So many beautiful femme clothes out there…drab is sooo boring!!

Kim

Leonara
        Ambassador

Kim, how about when the ladies wear there open toe shoes and show their pedicures!!!

Anonymous

Leonora,

Yes, open toed shoes and sandals…love them!  I’m actually thinking about getting a pedicure…the last time my wife came back from one, she actually suggested I try one!

Thanks,

Kim

Amen Kim, I am in the same situation!

Angela

Claudia C
      Ambassador

I went to work last weekend wearing crocs because it was 90F. Later I saw that my blue toenail polish was visible. Lol

Leonara
      Ambassador

Underdressing for me. I shower shave the legs, pits, and moisturize all over …. Since the office has A/C panties , nylons and matching camisole is dress of preference .. Since my nylons were nude no one noticed !!!

Jaime Parris
      Contributing Editor

I wear panties everyday.  When I asked my boss, I was enthusiastically approved to wear fingernail polish.  I did that the earlier this week.  I had no problem with any co-workers about.  A few commented, but none were negative about it.  I work in a popular tourist area.  So, I deal with everybody around the world and all age groups.  I received some odd looks.  I was surprised that older women like my nails and complimented me for it.  Only one guy expressed any disapproval about it.  He asked why I painted my nails.  Was it for cancer?  I thought for a second and then I replied “No, I painted them, because I wanted to.”

Anonymous

Earlier this year, I purchased a pair of pair of greenish blue tennis shoes to wear on my delivery job. While this shoe color is most usually found on women’s shoes, I thought that it was rather unisexual enough to pass for a male shoe. After seven months of wear, I have received either no reaction (from other women), or a mostly common reaction from men. One man walked by me and said: “Nice shoes.” but kept on walking before I realized that he was talking to me. I yelled “Thank you!” in reply, but he kept on walking. Other men have asked me about the shoes, especially if the shoes are made by Skechers. When I have replied correctly that they are, everyone has immediately calmed down. Apparently in the wider world, many men are okay if other men are wearing somewhat feminine sneakers as long as they are being made from that outlandish Skecher company! So, I’m going to make Skecher shoes a staple of my wardrobe from now on. I just wish that I could get away with wearing my pink Skecher sneakers to work. But, I don’t think that many people (especially men) are okay with that just yet! LOL! 🙂

I’m an undresser and lingerie at work as I’m in the closet at home. I’m usually a panties and hose person but in cooler months like to wear a matching bra (no forms). I wear a darker color shirt on those days and can keep my drab suit coat on no problem

I once forgot I was wearing stay ups on a flight – crossed my legs in manspread mode and my seat neighbor seemed surprised at the sheer black nylon above my socks. “Compression tights – Drs orders when flying” got me out of it!

Unfortunately, I work at a redneck company.  Strictly panties, bra, and stockings for this girl.  If I showed up with a skirt on, I’d have to find a new job because of their comments.

I wish I could! But Im a Mechanic so if I wore a dress to work i would never hear the end of it from the other guys they would say some hateful things, not that I care what they think but they’d make me mad and I’d be fighting. Lmao besides I wouldn’t want to ruin my dresses with oil and grease. Lol

Khloe West
          Duchess

Right?

Contractor by day and would never want to sully me nice duds with workplace grunge.

Anonymous

I’m so grateful that I’m able to work at a consignment shop in my pretty dresses. It just make my day when someone tells me how pretty I look while I’m working in the shop.

Anonymous

Same as others, panties, stockings and sports bras each day under my ugly man wear. On occasions I do wear a sports bra that has underwear support. No one has said anything about my boobs sticking out and if they asked I would not really care if they knew. But if I could wear a skirt or dress I would in a minute…

Jessica
      Lady

I have been wearing panties under my clothes to work for about a month now. I am kind of working myself up to being out and happy with myself around my colleagues – one of whom, who is a really good friend outside of work I’ve brought myself to tell and she’s totally fine with it, so I’m hoping as I can work up more courage I can eventually start wearing more femme clothes day to day.

I actually painted my nails last night for the first time, so they’ll be painted at work today (not going to remove it). Will report back later on with how it goes.

Jessica, you are such a brave woman to wear painted nails to work! Please let us know how you were received!

Angela

Jessica
      Lady

Well, further to my post below, I went to work with my nails fully painted (and not just like a nude colour, a vivid, standout red). It was the first time FemmeMe has presented in any way outside the home, so was kind of a big deal for me. Well, I am pleased to report that despite my fears or doubts, I received nothing but positive feedback from the few people who said anything at all, and most people either didnt notice or were too kind to say anything negative. Either way it felt like a resounding success 🙂

Wow Jessica! I am sooo proud of you!

I am going to wear my opaque/hose/tights to the post office this morning.
        I just put them on and realized I must go to the post office and get special postage. Not sure what I will say if someone says something, but I have to be me, so we will see! Wish me luck!

I could not get away with painted nails at work, too conservative here, plus my position in the company, but you GO GIRL!!

Hugs and kisses, Angela!

Khloe West
        Duchess

An utterly unexpected slide in a “Joke” has left me with the hands and feet painted 24/7 for the past few years and loving it.

What few comments that have been delivered are mainly positive. Some haters, but their problem.

I’m luckier than many, as am self employed, so I have no “code” to meet. That said? It has taken a while for the clients that I’ve had for 3+ decades to get used to what is now the “new norm”.

Other merriment for consideration? Several at retails that I visit often have asked me (when seeing me w/o paint) if everything is OK. I explain to them that I’m just between colors in a change and only have a base coat on before a color coat.

Anonymous

I’ve always underdressed, panties 24/7 and bras whenever I can.  Today was a first for me, I wore my femme low rise jeans to work.  I did get a few “…look at you…” comments it was so exciting!! Can’t thank my CDH friends enough for encouraging me to take these steps!

Kim

I dress 95%of the time but not at work but I wear panties all the time

Anonymous

Been working in underdress for years ie sports bra at times and tights or hose . I am always in clear fingernail polish and only the other girls notice and give positive feedback

I under dress (panties & hose) almost everyday.  And I keep my toe nails painted as much as possible.

Anonymous

Hey Girls,

i am 100% in the closet but I love the thrill of wearing things under my male clothes. I love wearing panties and stockings/tights and I’ve even done a cute cami or in padded bra under my clothes to work. No one can notice them, but I can certainly feel them!

Now that it is winter, I wear medium length wool skirts or a nice dress, tights or nylons, warm tops or a sweater and low heels.  I wear low heels because I am on my feet quite a bit of the time, although, if I am going somewhere after work, I will change into peep toe pumps or strappy high heel sandals.  It may not be super sexy but I still feel feminine and attractive and that is what is important to me.

Anonymous

I would love to go to work in my skirt suit and blouse, tights heels and gorgeous underwear, not going to happen though. I am however happy  to sometimes wear my knickers under my male clothes – makes me feel lovely.

Anonymous

Now that you mention it, I wear panties every day, so I wear panties to work and I think that’s as much as I’ll wear, feels great and femme even under boy clothes. Recently though, I had to re-pierce one of my ears so I’ve been wearing clear plastic studs to help it heal, that feels naughty enough. Thanks

Anonymous

My brother works part time at a women’s consignment store. He wears a skirt and a store logo polo shirt with flats as he works in the stock room. He never goes out in the store except for after hours to hang priced clothing. He is treated just like a girl employee.  The rest of the time he is at home wearing his dresses as he keeps our house clean.  If all you wanna be girls would get out there more jobs would be open for transgender people.

I often underdress at work. No one knows. I prefer wearing panties, a woman’s shirt, knee high socks and sometimes even tights. It just makes the day feel better. If only I could wear a skirt, blouse, or even better a dress. Wish I would wear pumps/heels too.

Anonymous

Just an update, this past Halloween the department dressed up as Disney Princesses and I came as Snow White. Full costume, stockings with garter belt, panties, bra, wig, high heels and full makeup. I loved how it felt. Still underdress every day with everything including a bra.

Anonymous

Hi Ladies, I had an hour fully dressed at home this morning, underwear, tights, a skirt and top. I’m at work now and under my drab I’m wearing my lovely bra, knickers and tights. Its going to be good day!

Charlene
      Duchess

Panties 24/7 for years and do not own any FTL. Bras on nights out to dinner and to work some times if I’m a button up shirt other wise they show thru. Getting old enough that I’m not I care anymore 60. If I didn’t have facial hair I would dress and go out a LOT more

Charlene

I am so lucky. I have been Gina for 14 years and working full time in a wedding shop posing for women in wedding dresses. The owner, sandra, is my wife’s partner.

Anonymous

I’ve been retired for the past dozen years but back in the early ’90s I wore women’s jeans (size 14) to work daily, over my favorite nylon bikinis.  Unbeknown to me, I had developed an overactive thyroid gland and began losing weight until I became positively skinny.  Thinking that the weight loss was due to my dieting, I celebrated by going out and buying a brand new pair of Chic jeans, size 12.  I painstakingly removed the Chic embroidery from the back pocket but, of course, couldn’t remove the logo from the button in front.  One day I was in my cute, young female (married of course) supervisor’s office and noticed that she was staring at my midsection.  Two days later she announced a new policy — that we could no longer wear jeans to work.  I’ve always wondered if the Chic logo on the button of my jeans was responsible for that policy change.  Outside of the jeans, I did wear a woman’s pastel plaid flannel shirt to work a few times — and got a compliment on it from one of the guys.

Anonymous

I always wear ladies clothes as a male but obviously not dresses, only underwear and ladies tops and skinny jeans, I can just about get away with it although it would be nice to wear a skirt suit one day.

Khloe West
        Duchess

I’m in the exact same boat. All of my daily wear is from the “other” side of the aisle and has been for most of the past 5-6 years, but somehow denim and a T are so ubiquitous that no one notices. If anyone has noticed, I’ve not heard  a word. I’m sure that it becomes obvious at times when I wear louder prints and the like, but still no comments.

Having discovered all this about myself quite late in life via a “drag makeover” on YT and then unexpectedly being “outed” at my first “girl’s night out”, I just jump into full dress when I feel like it or more likely for an occasion. Others may think I’m crazy, but their issue.

Anonymous

Panties of some sort, Body suits, Bra’s and my forms everyday under my man garb.

Anonymous

You must be brave to dress the way you do but I admire anyone that dresses as he feels and wish I could wear more than just bra and panties ,,, it would be my dream to go out as a fully dressed female

I wear bikini panties just about  every day and stockings occasionally. As a public school teacher, I cant risk wearing anything visible at work.

Anonymous

I work for a local authority and in theory they respect the rights of ‘transgender’ spectrum people. But I don’t get the impression that life would be easy if I dressed how I wanted at work. I wear ‘female’ underwear, string tangas or briefs because they feel lighter and far more comfortable than constricting male stuff.

i started a new job 3 years ago wearing womens slacks and jeans on casual Fridays and after a few days of getting into the work routine I had acuople of ladies come over to help me with something and put their hands either on my shoulder or back and felt my bra and never said a thing but were very friendly, I also wear a slight touch of make up and either unsex or very plain fem. tops with some kind of jewelry and both ears are pierced, shoes are usually clog with nylons of some kind

Rose
      Lady

I try to wear panties most days now. Twice now I have had the opportunity to wear a padded bra and panties under my male clothes when visiting work clients. I did wear a sweater on top of my shirt, so the projection was disguised although I am sure that someone looking closely might have noticed a little something. Anyway, it felt so wonderful and natural and feminine to dress this way, especially as one of my clients is 100% female, so there I was being one of the girls! I’m looking forward to my next visit later next month…

Anonymous

how great that would be to be able to dress as I enjoy and go into the world  and enjoy the rest of my life as a female

Becka
      Lady

Hi Claudia and Gurls!

I would love to dress at work!  Even if it were just in my hybrid mode!  To that end, I’ve been looking for a new job and environment that I know would be more open to this.  Hope to find something but it will not be easy!

🙂

Anonymous

My company is open to transgender (I’m aware of a FtM TG) but I don’t see it open to CDs.  I’ve been underdressing with panties and sometimes thigh highs w/ garter and sometimes a sports bra.  I’m planning g to get a bralette and body suit to mix it up while staying incognito.

Well Ladies, I go to work with all the hair removed from my body from my face down.  I wear panties from VS every day, my toes are painted and I wear ladies antiperspirant every day (Secret clinical strength fresh scent).  I would love to wear a bra, but I do not have the courage.  I have to behave somewhat as my wife works in the same department.  She’s great, supports me, but I don’t want to embarrass her so I keep it toned down.  If this is the best way to stay attached to femme daily then I’ll take it.

Anonymous

for my job I can dress as I like and some day I dress as a woman working panties and bra along with camisole under shirt button down and love it

Dawn Judson
        Ambassador

I haven’t seen the replies, but I’m sure someone has already asked what in the world you do for a living that you can openly crossdress?

So I’m one of the few in service to our country and I have to wear a uniform at work or on duty. My NWU is the same as every one else, it’s unisex. But my uniform boots are for women and no one really asks. Sometimes I’ll sneak a pair of lace panties underneath but it’s tough with the random piss test

22 working days in a month and I full dress 18 of them every month. Nails are French mani with always flashy toes. Thanks to HRT I can’t, and dont want to, hide my 40C girls. Very seldom wear a bra. Wigs and makeup complete Joan’s look every day.

The only problem I have at work is my secretary is jealous of my wardrobe.

Rose
      Lady

Tomorrow I am off to visit one of my business clients, all ladies in an office, and I am planning to wear a pretty black bra and matching panties, and possibly a cami. All under my male clothes sadly, but I will feel nice and feminine, which will be wonderful.

Anonymous

that sound so sexy and delicious and yes it will be very sexy day for u and give u that horny feeling and maybe comfy feeling being with other ladies

I’ve often worn ladies cardigans to work, these can be almost stealth or more obvious depending on my mood. I’ve had some comments, mostly good spirited teasing, and I’m sure a lot of people have noticed but don’t say anything.

Michelle Liefde
      Ambassador

Now that the weather has turned, I have dared a little more in terms of leggings under work clothes since I walk to work. But outside of that not much else yet.

Anonymous

I worked in a very male job but sometimes I would wear panties and pantyhose under my uniform. The risk of getting caught was always exciting

Anonymous

I know what u mean there were days when Iwould wear panties and nylons under my clothes and take them off in mens room and just leave them ther for any one to see andd wonder who

Anonymous

What fun, Janet! I might try that where I work!

Anonymous

the only reasson I did take them off was because they made me so hot that my legs were sweating but the feeling of wearing nylons felt so good and wished I had dressed fem most of the time  still do and enjoy the feeling of dressing fem

as a fem do u do anything esle like have u been hit on by guys  asking for date or gone on date and had sex with one

Rose
            Lady

A few weeks ago I visited another business client (lady) and wore my black bra and panties under my work shirt and sweater, and it was fine. A few times I leant back in my chair so she might have noticed a little projection as my bra is padded but, no, I’m sure she didn’t notice as people aren’t looking to see if you’re wearing a bra. And just last Friday I was fitted for and purchased two brand new bras and panty sets from a favorite lingerie boutique (so pretty, mmm!) and I asked about wearing a bralette. The owner recommended a particular one and I went ahead and bought this too (plus panties of course). So, tomorrow I am seeing yet another client (lady) and plan to wear my new bralette as I am so excited about my special purchase. Wish me luck!

Good Luck Rose

Kaarina

Anonymous

Janet,

I have been hit on by guys as Tabitha; but I think that that topic is for a different forum!

I love to wear tights under my work pants. So far, anyone seeing my ankle just assumes that I’m wearing socks!

During winter i wear panties and stay up under  male cloths,but would like to have sheathe dress with heels and everything.But i can’t cos i am working for mail company and going out every day to see customers

Kaarina

Lineman for the phone company, it’s not an option to dress enfem. Panties,hosiery and a sports bar or bralette underneath my womens jeans and t-shirt. No one has seemed to notice.

Anonymous

Wow  During the day ur excitment must be high being dressed as fem which is cool and sweet for u  what happens if some one does see ur outfit  r u going to blush and admit ur a cd and tell him how much u love it

Khloe West
          Duchess

Well, I’m only dressed in full femme on a technical level. It’s jeans and a T, but from the “other” side of the aisle for years now. I suppose I keep it a little girlier than that, as I have longer painted nails 24/7 and the daily shoe is usually a Mary Jane.

I’m a wee thing, so the lady duds actually fit me better, Mainly chose this path for the psychic relief from being stuffed in to male clothes on the daily. I’m a self employed handyman, so have no dress code but my own to deal with in a work arena. Some of the clients think me a bit odd, but the keep calling me back!

Khloe West
        Duchess

I also am in lady duds on the daily as a handyman. A T and denim below rate a zero response from most all…unless they notice that I have more detail and sparkle to my butt pockets than most guys.

😉

Anonymous

I’m actually retired, so my comment may not apply; but my wife is disabled, so I have to run all the chores and answer the front door for her, so:  I’m dressed full-time in what I think of as “stealth” mode.  Women’s hose, panties, jeans and tee – and sometimes bra (having trouble finding a comfortable one).  At home, I prefer ballet flats, but I have a pair of women’s tennis shoes I sometimes wear.  Looking for a nice pair of loafers or mocs, but size 13 is hard to find.

Anonymous

Working in care, supporting people who would have difficulty understanding who I was if my dress code changed dramatically prevents me from wearing much but the very standardised male attire I have chosen of black cargo trousers and a clean white shirt.
      What lies beneath however is usually sports bra and knickers, tights or holdups. Sometimes I wear a nice control body instead, but they get hot in the warm air-con homes I work in, so it’s sually the knicker and bra.

I do always have rolled up sleeves and the smooth moistureised hairless arms and hands have been noticed a few times but readily dismissed as metro man-scaping or just the way I am. Same for my nails, always in very good order, but no varnish, not even clear due to H & H at work preventing, but smoothed polished and  buffed is allowed !

Imogen x

I work at an office and sometimes I underdress at work too with nice panty and cami and sometimes (only in winter) with a matching underwire bra. I love the feeling of my breats in the bra cups and sometimes when nobody sees me I play with my nipples through the pullover I wear over all of that. Occasionally I wore tights or stockings with a garter belt too. In winter I often wear ladies leather pants (5-pocket-style) and no one seems to notice that the zipper is on the wrong side.

I wish I could wear one day a skirted suit and a satin blouse too but that will never happen.

Rose
        Lady

I work mainly from home so this allows me to wear the bra of my choice plus matching panties, blouse, pants, pantyhose and shoes. It feels wonderful to be fully dressed as a woman and I just love to see the gentle projection of my breasts through my blouse. Recently I purchased a bralette and so this means I can wear this without fear of it being noticed when I visit my business clients, not that they would ever see it I am sure.

Anonymous

I own my company but I do not wear womans clothing to work. I do wear panties most day

Anonymous

I often go out wearing bra and panties under my clothes and do enjoy the feel of a bra around me holding my breasts for comfort and pleasure but do wear panties 24/7

I wear panties 24/7, I have worn a bra a few times, but has got too warm as I work in a hot environment. This week I wore a camisole under my t-shirt and work uniform shirt. I have also worn ladies leggings under my work trousers. I wear a crop-top bra under my shirt and jacket when I go shopping.

Anonymous

I adore wearing bra and panties when I go out but I always worry some one will see it and confront me and I worry my wife would find out as it is my secret life BUT I would love to wear fem attire 99% of time I go anywhere

I wear panties 99% of the time and don’t even really count it as being cross dressed at all and with people knowing I’m gay if they notice they don’t seem to equate it with being a crossdresser. When I work from home and most of the time I’m home I’m dressed female, but when I’m out of the house at work I dress in mens clothing. Most people know I’m gay and even in a very mans man industry that has never been an issue. Seems like everybody has a gay friend or relative nowadays and the stigma isn’t as strong. Crossdressing however people still have a lot of trouble accepting so I don’t bring it up and would make clients uncomfortable.

At my last job as a truck driver, they issued polo shirts with the company logo as a uniform.  For pants and shoes we were on our own.  I found some women’s work jeans, fly right over left, online at a very reasonable price and bought a supply.  Women’s tennis shoes don’t look that much different than men’s.  So aside from the men’s polo, (they issued the men’s polo to women as well) I was 100% in women’s clothes, including a lightly padded bra with some small inserts.

I retired about three years ago and moved to a small town.  I got bored last year and applied to drive school bus.  I applied wearing those women’s work jeans and a woman’s polo shirt and women’s tennies.  No one blinked.  I got the job and wear that kind of thing while driving the bus everyday.

Oh, I failed to mention that for the past 25 years, I’ve grown my hair out and have been wearing it in a ponytail.  So that completed my look while driving truck.  Since I’ve retired, I generally wear it pulled back on the sides and top with a small barrette, even while driving my bus.

Anonymous

I’m fully enfemme at work. When I applied for the job I wore a skirt, blouse and heels. I didn’t check the gender box on the job app.  When they called me to offer me the job they never raised the gender issue. The hiring manager did say  business professional: skirt, blouse, nice shoes. So either it wasn’t an issue or they didn’t catch on. Don’t ask don’t tell…wink..I work at a car dealership in the cashier’s office. I work with sales and service employees and customers everyday. So far so good. Its only part time but I seem to be getting a lot of hours for the summer.

[quote quote=123711]I haven’t seen the replies, but I’m sure someone has already asked what in the world you do for a living that you can openly crossdress?

[/quote]

Not my original post, but I work in IT doing testing, training and support. We have no dress code in our office, and very rarely have clients come in (and certainly never without prior notice). I go in fully dressed two or three times a month as the mood takes me. No-one cares.

Today I’m a guy and I’m wearing a t-shirt, jeans, my nice shoes and a pullover. But for a Rachel day later this week I have lined up a cute short dress with a long-sleeved top under neath it, plus a cardigan, leggings and knee-boots.

This is the outfit I described in my post:

And some of my more recent work looks:

This one was a little daring – that’s genuine school-uniform I’m passing off as a pinafore dress there 😉

Wow, Rachel, you are such a lucky girl. I wondered what your colleagues say when you come to work wearing a skirt or dress? It´s so lovely that you can do it so open.

Pretty pretty pretty pretty pretty !

Anonymous

My company is in the top 100 corporations for diversity. So if I really wanted to present as a woman part or full time, I would have management support. At least in theory.

But it is not my goal. No underdressing either, doesn’t have any appeal to me.

[quote quote=194452]My company is in the top 100 corporations for diversity. So if I really wanted to present as a woman part or full time, I would have management support. At least in theory.

But it is not my goal. No underdressing either, doesn’t have any appeal to me.

[/quote]

It’s not a line to be crossed lightly. Once you do it, there’s no going back. But it’s nice to know the option’s there if you decide to take it. It’s more than many have.

Anonymous

Yes, it is good to know, and I know of several people who has transitioned on the job. Not personally though, as it is a very large corporation.

I work in hospitality and it is always a thrill when I talk to a guest who is wearing the same or at least same color and style of hose that I am wearing under my suite and tie… Some days I do not wear socks but have yet to be caught or noticed by anyone…

Anonymous

Panties everyday. Or nothing. Cannot wear those gross men’s things anymore – unless I anticipate the need (medical exams and such). Wearing loafers without sox is sexy – try it! However, wearing brighter colors, pastels feels more femme. I will draw comments from “just the right people “.  Not flirtatious – not at al, but more a self acknowledgement on their behalf. Sort of like a secret hand shake. A club member. Sharing as I’m lying in bed – wearing a deep purple strapless 3-hook VS bra and matching lacy panel string bikini. Covered over by a silky soft black graphic crop T.  And in my bed….a Kindle. And, some purple noisy thing. Have a delicious day. Yum.

T

Anonymous

So, it it possible to wear your man things and feel like you are out, just a little. I think yes. Is it half way – well, of course, but it’s still an acknowledgement. The past few days I wore Penny Loafers (Weejuns) light tan. I may have been the only one who knew. No Sox. Tight slim fitting white jeans and a custom fit lavender Tennis Polo. White lace panties. Before heading into work judiciously dabbled  VS Bombshell Lotion. That was today. Very interesting who commented on this shirt color and “nice jeans”. Looking down at my bare feet in the Loafers felt just perfect.

K Swim
      Lady

If I sat at a desk all day, I would probably wear a swimsuit under my normal male clothes. But I install and repair computers which causes me to move around so much that people would notice.

Started wearing panties everyday

Anonymous

When I was in a office setting I wore panties under my male clothes almost every day…sometimes would have a bralette on also.  I travel for work now and often have panties on when meeting clients.  Just love the feeling and knowing that under that guy stuff I am a feminine.

DeLora
      Lady

I work as an exploration geologist, traditionally a very male dominated business.  I have to go undercover. What I wear depends on my mood and on the tasks i’ll be doing and on the season. In the summer there is little scope for dressing up for field work, but in the winter I can hide a lot under a winter coat. I usually go with stockings or leggings, some times a bodysuit on top. If I am doing indoor work that does not require much bending I can hide a corset under my clothes. I usually keep my toes painted, but have to be very careful with this – easy to get caught out!

Samantha Joan
      Hostess

Work is the only way for Samantha to come out of hiding. Thankfully I have very understanding and supportive colleagues. They have really helped me refine my look, which has gone from dresses to skirts and tops, although I am still conscious of exposing my arms and legs. Perhaps this is why I like winter so much lol! One day I may even be brave enough to step out at lunchtime, just need a handbag!

Samantha x x

Anonymous

I sometimes work in a hospital, medical clinic, or doctor’s office. Frequently when working in these locales, I will wear female “scrubs” (medical uniform pants). My favorite pair of scrub pants has a very feminine tie front waist. When I wear an un-tucked generic (unisexual) scrub top that flows down past my waist, (and thus covering the waist drawstring), I can walk around all day at work “hiding in plain sight!”

Tabitha B.

[postquote quote=227888][/postquote]

What they say is ‘Good morning’, although there’s one that might say ‘Nice shoes’. Basically they’re so used to me turning up in a skirt or dress every week or two that it passes without mention.

Isabel
      Lady

Hi everyone,

I work in a sales environment, for a company with a very strict uniform, where customers phone and or call into the branch on a daily basis.  Despite how much I would love to crossdress at work, I don’t think that it would be practical from a sales point of view.  Maybe everyone does this, you tell me, but when I crossdress my personality changes in some ways, almost like I’m another person.  Therefore, given I do not crossdress everyday, it would be difficult for some customers to understand how they spoke to male me one day to call back another day and speak to female me.  Given the nature of the company, many customers are of an older generations (I’m talking 70+) who have more traditional viewpoints and may not be as accepting.  However, despite all that negativity, I can still get away with wearing panties and now that I have a loose fitting shirt, can also wear a bra.

When I went into the office I’d underdress with a bra or bralette (no breast forms), panties, tights or stockings, ladies jeans, ladies flats, a ladies turtleneck or polo, ladies sweater but didn’t color my nails or wear Jewelery.

Alice

Hi

I wear panties and bras as well as lleggings/tights female trousers ladies tops every single day I don’t wear make-up but do paint my nails.. I go out and sometimes I help my cousins in their catering business dressed as efemme as I can…. I don’t own any male brief so if I have to go to the doctors then I will make sure they are the clean and sexier knickers I have xxx

Anonymous

I do part time holiday cleaning and wear a female top and fleece with ladies slacks, amazingly none of the other workers have commented. With the top ( just a polo ) I said as I am a slim guy and the mens’ shirts are way to big. I generally wear ladies slacks all the time as well.

Anonymous

I wear panties every day. At work only gray or white Hanes; plain and no lace under duty uniform!Things can go wrong and have twice! Only comment was one nurse commented on panties as that wearing those have to be cooler and I replied,” yes and they dry quicker because i am always soaked in sweat!”

KAY Smith
      Lady

Oh yes I will wear my bikini panties and a camisole

Anonymous

I wear panties 24/7 and day I have gone ou inday wearing a bra also and I love the feeling and I love the strange looks given to me by some guys

LOVE it for 2 reasons…

1, you look great.

2. you look so happy!

And to me, #2 is the key!!!!

Hard to fake a real smile!

LOVE IT

Well I do wear panties and a bra occasionally to work under my male attire. Given the business nature and wearing suits I have adjusted when and what I wear. During the summers it is too hot (a i perspire, not sweat..lol) too much to wear anything that may end up showing through a lot…although on occasions I have been able to wear lace camisoles or slips underneath. Anyways, it makes my day worth while to be able to cross dress some underneath.

Wear panties under my jeans.

Nancy
      Lady

Panties every day, and I have a couple pair of women’s jeans that are subtle enough that no one notices. Or maybe they do, but no one cares enough to say anything anyway…

Anonymous

I wear panties 24/7 and d at times have gone out wear bra also under my clothes
      but I have never gone out dressed fem at all,,, being married,, and wife does not know of my gurl activities.. and I do enjoy meeting guys and having sex with them

Leah
      Baroness

I typically wear pantries and a bralette daily

Anonymous

Silk men’s panties 24/7  winter time a cami and a corset

KAY Smith
      Lady

Yes as much as possible at work I will ware panties. Under my jeans and at times even a bbra

I don’t think I would every be open in the office where I work.  I do wear panties and nylons in the winter.  I haven’t worn a bra to work yet…

Jessica
      Lady

Last week my therapist and I decided it might be cool if I tried something new at work and around the house and out it was to always wear a bra. At work I wore a sports bra which wasn’t to noticeable and when I got home I switched to something which was more noticeable and wore that the rest of the day. The week went well and no one noticed or seemed to care so I’m going to do it again.

Anonymous

The joy of a job with a great deal of travel is that I often can underdress when with clients during the day (panties mainly) then change into full apparel in the evening in my hotel.   I love giving a hint of femininity in what I wear by either wearing pantyhose under, leggings or a a touch of makeup.

Yes, the friendly hand on the shoulder can be a dead giveaway of a bra. A big worry. Also flash photos will often show a bra. Marlene.

Charlene
      Duchess

It’s a shame we have to endure the scrutiny in our lives. Anyway I’ve posted on this subject before, I wear panties 24-7/365 and don’t own any men’s underwear. I have however began to wear a bra every time the wife and I or just myself go out. I wore a bra to the Dr office the other day and yep, she checked my lungs and checked me on each side about 3 or 4 inches below my shoulder. I think she was being sure, Dr has never done that before, lol. Silently I loved it. I also have 3 toe rings, two on one and one on the other foot. Yep being a diabetic had to pull my socks off too, and I was in for left knee pain. Any my pennies worth. I have learned that most people, don’t care what you wear or what you’re shopping for. Ladies just do it. It feels great!!!

Charlene

Anonymous

I was at a DR office for back pain yrs ago and yes being diabetic he checked my feet which were painted purple and he did ask if I was wearing my wifes panties and I told him I wearing my own but little did he know mine were fem panties kinda like bikini panties and I love the feeling of having them on and yes at time s I do run around in a bra and panties looking for fun

Stef Smith
      Duchess

I wear panties every day. Paint my toes. Femme jeans! Bras camis light foundation mascara brush the eyebrows fill em in

every day!

I am now retired from the workforce but underdressed most of the time as It was an indoor vocation with private bathrooms.  I was so happy to discover bralettes which were so easy to conceal.

I continue to underdress as much as possible.

Anonymous

I work for and with some old military guys. They do not have open minds at all. The company is supposed to protect us, but I have little faith in that. I do shave my legs, polish toe nails, will wear my toe rings when they arrive. I plan to buy panties soon to wear everyday. I also wear light lipstick or lip shimmer.

At my previous company, I did wear pantyhose under my blue jeans and a bra.

I wear panties most of the time. I also keep my toenails painted. I do wear flip flops a lot so I’m not necessarily hiding Steffanie. Surprisingly no one has said anything…

My workplace is quite open minded, and they are inclusive.

However, I do not (under)dress at work at all.  Before the pandemic, I use the gym alot at work, and I use the locker rooms to change, and it is not a comfortable feeling being in the men’s locker room full of jarheads trying to sound tough while at the same time I am wearing any women’s clothing.

Before the corona virus made working from home the normal, I usually underdressed–bra and panties.  Now, I often lounge around home working in only panties and a bra.

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I used to underdress occasionally at work. I stopped when the desire to present as a woman got stronger. When I dress I’m all in. Presenting as a woman is a non-starter at my work. Yes, I’m protected by California law. But the law can’t change people’s attitudes. It would be impossible for me to work effectively. I’d immediately lose the respect of everyone on my team. I’m a few years from retirement. If I were much younger I’d find another job at a more accepting workplace. In the meantime living part-time works. In a few years I’ll be able to wear whatever I want whenever I want.

Emily

Rose
      Lady

During the pandemic I’ve been working from home which means I can wear a bra and panties much of the time – my wife has said she’s very happy for me to wear which is just so wonderfully accepting (we’ve been very happily married for 37+ years). Anyway, last week I visited a client at her offices – she was the only person from her company in the building. So I decided to wear my latest acquisition of Andras Sarda lacey bra and panties and it felt so, so nice and right to be conversing with another woman wearing pretty lingerie. I am hoping to repeat this soon!

Billie Jean
      Duchess

I love to wear panties and bras.  Wear them whenever I can. Panties every evening at home. Sometime a bra. My wife is getting used to the femme attire. Tonight a nice pair of shorts with lacy spaghetti strap tank.

My job is a housewife, so yes I do dress for my job.

Anonymous

Jemmifer How did u get such a great job as a housewife would love that kind of job nad life

Same reply as I said to Jamie. I was just lucky to find a woman that transformed me and made me who I am. I have lived as a housewife since January 1995.

Charlene
            Duchess

I actually had the opportunity to be a house wife as little as 10 years ago. It would have required me to divorce my present wife. While she doesn’t mind my cross dressing, she only goes so far with it. Anyone one of us who got lucky to be a house wife, I envy you. Congratulations

Charlene

That sounds like my dream job wear do you apply

You need to find and marry a woman that says you make a better woman than a man and transforms you into a housewife.

I’m at work now just imagining being able to wear something pretty. But alas, I work in a very manly environment. The few women that do work here look like men when wearing the clothing needed for the job. It’s usually close to 100 degrees Fahrenheit, dirty, greasy, and I have to wear clothing thick enough to prevent cuts. Even cute underwear worn under my protective clothing would leave blisters in the heat and humidity.

I do to an extent, although my work has a pretty laid back dress code, they are not accepting of guys wearing skirts/dresses or leggings/yoga pants unfortunately.  I do wear women’s jeans and shorts frequently, as well as stockings/garters or pantyhose underneath my dress pants or jeans.  Of course my thong or g-string panties every day though.

Anonymous

wow  u do dress sexy thong and any other panties just makes an ass look so hott and I bet some other guys do notice but won’t say anything

Anonymous

With the arrival of COVID it destroyed my business.  I have taken up carpet cleaning and I do so crossdressed.  I bought a carpet cleaning truck, advertise on Craigslist and have done almost 300 jobs dressed up.  I am making OK money and spend 3-10 hours a day crossdressed.

I work in an office where we have to be in business attire and so I wear pretty panties under and that is really it.

Anonymous

Our dress code is fairly casual but I wear ladies trousers, lingerie, top and a fleece. No one ever comments if I wore a bra under my top that would provke comments I think.

Anonymous

It wasn’t that far before the COVID 19-Crap that happened. I had gone a few times to a large makeup store & became some what acquainted with a couple of the women who worked there &,,,, that’s when I started to think?? I wonder how it would be,,, to work here as Kara &,, even to now,,, it’s still in the back of my mind?? but of course: other kind of thoughts still come to my mind that kind of scares me a little because I,,, still am learning how to apply makeup Better and,, in my dressing I have gone the most dressing up 5 days in a row &,, it feels/ felt nice but,, there’s the prep-work Face-wise!! Between the shaving/makeup & getting the redness & a little sore in my face with the shaving 🪒 every day & nighttime.  & well,, those are the little things that I am & would be concerned about &,,,,,, I do see what the woman wear while working,, I have to say: they really don’t dress to feminine & there all in black & there wearing sneakers where as I,,, I don’t wear really those type of clothing lol I love to dress feminine. Skirts/ dresses / leggings but feminine looking leggings & of course high heel type of shoes 👠 it’s funny of what I have noticed in dressing,, we,, dress more feminine than REAL women do!! So yes,, I have thoughts of working somewhere dressed as,,, Kara

Hi honey I work dress allthe time, well in the company uniform as Trish, but always go in before and after dressed. I dress more femininely than all the ggs at work. Just being there has made the girls talk about makeup and clothing more.

Anonymous
      Lady

The best I could do before retirement was to wear panties & some sort of ladies necklace under my shirt. It’s presence was felt all through the day & allowed me to enjoy the femme feelings it gave.

Anonymous

I wear my panties daily but I do not wear anything else. I wouldnt want my co-workers to know about me.

Cindy: I would have thought that a guy dresses in panties and “nothing else” would have attracted a lot of attention. Just kidding. Marlene.

Anonymous

Haha that was funny. Set myself up for that. Very witty lol xoxo

Anonymous

I wear panties every day and there r day when I go out and drive for Uber and Lyft I am also wearing a bra under my shirt and love the feel of having a bra on and want to wear one everyday but I am also married to a female and do not want her to know I am bi

“I wear my panties daily but I do not wear anything else. I wouldnt want my co-workers to know about me.”

Cindy: And “do not wear anything else”: They will notice for sure. Just teasing. Marlene.

Yes sorry that wasn’t meant to come out like like that. PS I can see the funny side of it.

Yes I am the same. At work I wear on most days  a full brief nylon pantie and nothing else under my work clothes. I would like to wear a camisole also but I wont  because the shirt that I wear is very see though under certain lighting

Yes, I teach poli sci, and wear panties underneath almost every day. Tights or hose in the winter. It’s kind of a thrill to be up there in front of students knowing what I am wearing. One student last year noticed my panty lines, but she was kind about it. I am a bit more careful now wearing mostly seamless panties when I teach.

This past summer, we were all sent home to work remotely. I still had to go into the office once per week to handle some paperwork. Every time I went, I was the only person in the office. So, one fine Wednesday, I decided to go into work dressed. As fate would have it, my supervisor decided to drop by that day and he met Monica. It was awkward as you might imagine it, but we both survived unscathed. He has never brought it up since.

I wear panties every day, sometimes woman’s jeans. That’s about it.

Anonymous

like you I wear panties 24/7 and at times I wear bra when home and at times when I go out for day and love the feeling of being strapped in a bra makes me feel so much more fem

When I get home I immediately change. Put on a bra and forms, yoga pants or a skirt, heels or flats. When I’m home I’m always in full female attire even if I’m doing something outside. This weekend I plan on doing some shopping in a dress. I’m not passable but with the mask mandate I can cover my face put on a hat and hopefully not draw much attention.

Anonymous

like u I love wearing fem attire and even but a control slip with built in bra to wear and enjoy the feeling as a female I do go out at time and prowl for men to enjoy but careful as to selection
            kisses to u sweetie

Charlene
            Duchess

Thank you for an awesome idea for some of us that still have or occasionally have facial hair.
            That mask is handy if you want to go out dressed. It works nicely for me too.
            Girls go for it

Hi Claudia… l love your name!

As I work from home as a freelancer (amount other things) I wear what I please and can even change several times a day depending on my mood.
      For example I started with a tin summer maxi but spilt coffee on it so changed into a lovely shift dress mainly to show off to a female visitor. Then into a gingham flared summer dress…

All in all… the only time I dress drab is when doing drab things. I’ve even taken to wearing my girlie underthings and forms when doing carpentry work!

I LOVE IT… Polly xxx

I work for a company that has a pretty relaxed dress code, jeans and t-shirts or shorts in warmer weather are the norm for most people including myself. Unfortunately they are pretty restrictive so I can’t wear skirts, dresses, leggings, tights or yoga pants, although many women do.

I will dress up in slacks if I have an important meeting to go to.  Regardless of what I’m wearing on the outside, I always have a thong or g-string panty on.  In warmer weather I generally wear women’s shorts, although they are not obviously women’s they do fit much more snug and do have a more tailored look.  In cooler months, whether I’m wearing jeans or dress pants I will also wear stockings, and a garter underneath…and even lingerie, usually a thong teddy.  I usually wear darker and higher denier stockings with no socks and tennis shoes, so if someone were to look closely they might  be able to tell I was wearing stockings.  In warmer months many days I will also wear skin tone stockings (around 15 denier) and a garter with no socks, but again unless someone catches the glimmer/sheen of the stockings no one would be able to tell.

Hippie
      Lady

I been crossdressing openly for a very long time and I mean a long time, but there are times when I have to hide it in the open. Women’s jeans instead of a skirt, kinda crossdressing right under their nose and don’t even notice.

Now that’s my type of crossdressing, blend in and still wear. There are dress codes. Like I can’t work in a factory in dress. That dress would get caught in a machine and kill you. The same thing goes for farming, dress for the job, or you can die

You just have to have common sense when crossdressing and working at the same time.

Hippie

Katey Doe
      Lady

Yes, 24/7 panties even to work. I wear a bra during winter and fall. Makes me feel really girly that I have a secret from my colleagues.

Anonymous

As a company owner it can be very difficult to be too fem but I’m always have painted toenails and wearing a thong, anklet and tights beneath my suit, just love the feel of the tights on shaved legs every time I move, a shuttle reminder of the secret I have from all including my staff. Not sure they would respect me the same if they knew! I’m working at home a lot more at the moment and loving the opportunity to remain in heels and skirts so I can see and feel my legs 😉

Jx

I always wear panties.That speaks for itself.I have quit often worn my bra,however since I work in construction,wearing a dress or skirt would not be appropriate,I think.I do drive to work dressed but change before I get there.At home I am always dressed.

As much has changed since my original response to this post, I thought that I should post an update.

Though work remains an area of my life where I cannot be fully open and free, I definitely not as closeted as I was.  Today, I wear panties and a bra daily. It has become that I feel undressed without a bra. As for my outer wear, most of my jeans and several tees are women’s so there is rarely a day that I am not wearing clothes that are not feminine.

MacKenzie Alexandra

I wore a full outfit to the office Christmas party in 2019. Sadly of course in 2020 there were no social gatherings. A few weeks ago I decided, sort of on the spur of the moment, to wear a long sweater-dress that could pass for just an oversized sweater, over some male jeans. But under the jeans I had on some flowery girly leggings. Once I got in the office I decided to take off the jeans, so I was in full girl mode. It was a Friday and not too many people were in the office, but enough saw me to give me courage for the next time.

Then last Wednesday I just said “screw it” and wore leggings, a skirt, and a blouse in, along with a full face of makeup. The office was full that day so pretty much everyone saw me. Everyone was very nice about it and no one said anything bad. It was so awesome! I plan to dress at least one day a week from now on, possibly more. (Even at home, I don’t dress every day, usually every other day, because I promised my wife that I wouldn’t do it all the time.)

Anonymous
      Lady

Even though I could not dress completely as Sandy I always had on panties, cami’s, women’s pants, stockings either thigh high’s or garter with gartered style stockings, bralettes and other feminine clothing. At Halloween I always dressed as Sandy and enjoyed every minute of it.

As of a few weeks ago I am completely out at work. Today I wore a full length dress and a full face of makeup.

That being said, I don’t plan to do it all the time, probably once a week. A lot of that is purely practical; although I have lots of outfits, few of them are suited for work. Even though they can’t really fire me for crossdressing, they could fire me for wearing clothes outside the dress code, i.e., business casual. I don’t want to wear anything that a real woman wouldn’t wear to the office.

I would love to be able to CD at work. It would solve all my problems of not being out to anyone but since my job in my workplace is 98% men I am nowhere near ( and I mean like interplanetary distance) from coming out there. I do wear panties 24/7 now and have worn a cami to work under my work clothes ( primarily work outside so easy to hide) but since all of mine have strap adjusters they are too hard to hide without a coat and wont be able to do that much longer either. But those straps feel soooo good on my shoulders all day reminding me of what I am hiding and feels so comfortable. I love watching to see if anyone notices when I adjust my straps!

Hugs Amelia 🎀

I have started wearing panties and pantyhose/stockings under my work clothes. My first bra arrives Friday and I’m hoping I can wear that too.

Yes I always have panties and hold ups on every day. Thinking of including Bra.

Anonymous

I drive for Uber and Lyfy and often wear panties and bra under my reg clothes and it does excite me know what I have on and hoping to meet some guy to enjoy it with

Anonymous

Emma. Feeling your way encourages me. I once did a Webinar in a crop T over Fully padded bra. At the end I believe I was visible – to what degree? Hotel anything is lots of fun. Traveling a lot soon. It’s been progress packing lingerie but will expand next week In Chicago. Will check in and let y’all know.

kate

Anonymous

Hi Emma. I’m traveling again. In and out (so to speak, Hah!). Really only one night. A few weeks ago when I had a similar trip (dont I wish it was some clandestine passionate paramour awaiting me, sigh ) and could not decide what to sleep in and wish I had brought different “little things”? I had 3 bras (black, pink) and panties each…but picked up the cutest silk top in Austin – one I could wear about but perfect for sleep. The lingerie not the best match! This time I will pack white also. I al ways pack black and pink.

Meeting will be more subdued. Airplanes are so cold that once on board I may slip back into a bra (feel naked without). I’m still not “out” but an oversized sweatshirt (Lavender – especially if I’m in shorts) or blazer allows. Benefits of flying 1st class and short direct walk to car.

Kate

Anonymous

Hi Kate,

When flying, once you get past the TSA checkpoint, you can always slip into a bathroom and pull out a bra from your carry-on luggage to put on under your blazer or oversized sweatshirt. In all of the airport waiting areas that I have been in over the years, I have found this area to be one of the best to be underdressed, as most people are very tired and paying very little attention to others.

As for the TSA checkpoint, if they hand-inspect your carry-on bag, just pack the bra near the bottom of the bag. Most of the agents will discreetly search the bag out of the eyesight of other passengers, and without physically removing every item of clothing, paperwork, etc.

Happy (air) trails!

Tabitha B.

Anonymous

Tabitha. Trip completed. I did not live the moment. Panties, as usual. Upon return I dive right back in. All day  – shower and bed. Comfortable and familiar. Black “add 2 cup” front closure ADORE ME bra and black bikinis. My favorite Ts. I think I bout 6 in each color. Soooo silky soft. scalloped bottom. Loose fitting.

I like the packing idea. Usually they know where in the bag their search led them. And discreet is the buzz word. Next trip in 2 weeks. New York (no laughing, I think). I think that is ~ 4 days.

Kate

Anonymous

it must have been so scary to go to work dressed the way u did and then have an accident and wonder what people say. Im glad it turned out so good for you and only wish I could go thru life dressed as I want to and enjoy life as I would if I had been female

I wear my hose and panty to work every day love it

I also like to wear the sexiest possible panties under my male attire. I also love to have my toe nails polished. A fem little addition. xx

I fully agree. There is something very exotic and erotic about wearing beautiful lingerie beneath male attire. When divulged to someone who may be interested in  crossdressing the impact can be so much more exciting.Stephenie

Anonymous

you are pretty and so sexy looking and I adore you for being the gurl u want to be and dress as a sexy gurl

Anonymous

Gurl u r pretty and awesome and if I could I would marry you and u can be my wife and we can shre outfits I love to cd and anything else a gurl can do

Viewing 211 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?