Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

I would like to go out dressed some time in the hopefully near future.  As is everything right now how soon will depend on what happens with the virus.  I am from Massachusetts and have no idea where might be some accepting places that I could go dressed as Paula.  Somewhere else in New England is ok as well as being further from home when I go out at first might nit be such a bad thing.

If you are interested in going as well let me know as it would be nice to go with a friend the first time.

Robyn G
      Lady

Jacques in downtown Boston is the best known, but many, many other places and hotel lounges are quite accepting. I have been going out dressed for 35 years and only ran into one or two problems in all that time.

https://www.jacques-cabaret.com/jc/home.asp

Regards,

Robyn

Hi Paula good luck and wish I could be there for you I think it would be fun .

Hugs girlfriend

Stephanie

I might want to go, but I only travel there for business, and that hasn’t happened in awhile.

Anonymous

I live in mass and once things calm down and I feel comfortable going out again, I’d love to have a friend to go out with as well. I can’t wait until things calm down and going out feels okay again.

Ogunquit maine

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Transgender Friendly Places and Support Groups Around the World’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?