• This topic has 4 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

how can I have what I want, and that is to be crossdressed and still have my marriage to my spouse

Glory
      Lady

Rachael I’m not sure how long you have been a CD however do what I’m sure a lot of us do that are unsure of the hurt it may cause to our wife. Treat your femself in private find a place where you can store your items and embrace your hidden woman until you and only you are prepared to reveal her to anyone. Grow and celebrate this part of you, but only you can choose to tell or expose it to your loved one as I’m sure inside you you may suspect the reaction or outcome.

Anonymous

Hi Rachael, you didn’t mention in your post how long you’ve been married. I’ve been married 40 years now and she knows. She knows because I told her a couple of years after we were married.

I didn’t tell her before we got hitched because I really thought the desire had faded. I thought being married was the final straw, no more crossdressing for me.

I agree with Glory, continue to dress for yourself. When the time is right and you are ready, have the conversation. My advice is to tell her before she discovers, there will be less pain and shock and you are more in control.

Anonymous

Hi Rachel Smith and welcome to CDH.

Rachel R

Anonymous

Just my two cents but…..if you’re sure about your desires and sexuality, that you know in your heart you can’t live without the chance to feminize, then buckle up and tell her. I told my S.O. that I was going to counseling for gender related issues and then gave her a very loving, honest letter explaining that I was a cross dresser and explained that I had finally accepted who I was and was now coming out. Honesty truly is the best for everyone. You can’t grow into the woman you want to be without some support.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?