Viewing 21 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Nancy Gamms
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: March 1, 2017
      Topics: 14
      Replies: 268

Even my wife dreams of me crossdressing.  My wife told me this morning that she had a dream that I was watching RuPaul, which I have never seen for more than a minute or two, and i was wearing some short black outfit that was not quite bondage but reminded her of that.

I asked her if I looked good, she said no, I said then it wasn’t me.

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Robinette Robbyns
      Baroness
      Registered On: September 27, 2018
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 18

Recently mine have been trying not to get caught while undressing. Like I have a bra on (underdressing) and I’m taking off my shirt and trying to hide behind something or run to a closet so no one sees me. I’m in the house and people are over for a gathering of some sort.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Raquel Smith
      Lady
      Registered On: August 26, 2021
      Replies: 772

OMG! I woke this morning to a dream where I was admiring myself in a mirror, then scrambled to remove lingerie as my wife entered the master bathroom.  She didn’t even notice or react to the bra and panties, though.

If only …

Much love,

Raquel

Requal Joanne
      Lady
      Registered On: December 15, 2020
      Replies: 500

Yes, I can relate to those dreams also Donna.    When I was younger I used to dream of turning up for work fully dressed and everyone just acting as if it were normal.    In some dreams I would go to work as a girl, only to wake and find I was still a guy.

Those feelings and dreams have long gone and now in my mature years, I am just a guy who enjoys the beauty and feeling of wearing feminine apparel.

Davina Ryan
      Lady
      Registered On: January 11, 2022
      Replies: 31

When I was a teenager, and having to wear a girdle under my school uniform, my fear of being caught used to seep into my dreams. Thankfully I was spared gym class due to a medical condition, but one of the few dreams I can recall was being in the changing room, fully dressed, while all the other boys were halfways stripped to change into their sports gear. The PE teacher would tell me to hurry up and get changed, and I’d have to start unfastening my trousers, knowing I was about to expose my girdle to everyone. That one would have me waking in a cold sweat, which is probably why it’s stuck in my memory!

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Nancy Gamms
      Duchess - Annual
      Registered On: March 1, 2017
      Replies: 268

Yes, I don’t remember many dreams but do remember many of those.  Many were of me trying not to get caught.  More recently I’ve had them were I was dressed and with my wife which if that ever happen would be a dream come true.

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Caty Ryan
      Baroness
      Registered On: August 27, 2017
      Topics: 112
      Replies: 1009

I have done so many times, but sadly, so many times after I have woken up its all forgotten..

I try to “hold the thought”, but it just goes away.. Same goes for any of the other dreams I have had lately..

Tho I guess I can  show throw in some reality. That being that when I am able to fully become Catherine Louise, that is the realisation of dreams I have had for so many years in my younger days.

Now well retired and with the $ to achieve it all, “if I like it I buy it” aka clothes, (especially silk lingerie) wigs, make up, shoes jewellery etc etc.

Since childhood I had a “thing” about formal female period gowns and owning two and wearing my
      “Scarlet O Caty” dress to a CD/TG conference back in 2017, was the realisation of this dream.

See my public photos.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/scarlett-ocaty/

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/photo/lady-catherine-of-alphington/

Caty.

Amy Catrelle
        Lady
        Registered On: January 2, 2022
        Topics: 6
        Replies: 104

A couple of great gowns there Caty! As I love reading history books I’ve got a fantasy about dressing up in period costume for each one I read. Trouble is, I’m interested in all periods of history so that could prove financially embarrassing. Amy x

Caty Ryan
          Baroness
          Registered On: August 27, 2017
          Topics: 112
          Replies: 1009

Hi Amy,

Thanks for your lovely compliments on my gowns. Scarlett came from a company called recollections.biz in the USA, “Lady C’ was custom made here in Melbourne, but sadly the dressmaker passed away not too long afterwards

Surprisingly tho Lady C nearly needed her smelling salts the first time she put on that gown. These days, about 20 years later, wearing it is a bit blase these days.

But I still do very much love “Scarlett O Caty”. especially when the red wig and curls make me look like the daughter my mother never had!!

Google recollections.biz in the US … But I’m sure you have similar businesses in the UK, if the mood and “quids” ever align.

Happy dressing

Caty.

• This reply was modified 4 months ago by Caty Ryan.
            Amy Catrelle
            Lady

Thanks for pointing me to that website Caty. Wow! There are some wonderful clothes on there. x

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess
      Registered On: August 14, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 1488

I do sometimes and they make me feel good.

Hugs, Liara

Lacy Satin
      Lady
      Registered On: June 27, 2018
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 486

I have dreams about being crossdressed all the time.  I use to have dreams where I would find myself in a crowd of people wearing just lingerie. I would be just standing there looking for a place to escape to before anyone noticed.  Nobody ever noticed me before I woke up.

These days I have been having a lot more interaction with those people in my dreams. It doesn’t matter if I’m wearing a pretty dress or just lingerie, the people in my dreams don’t seem to care and they do see me.

As we get older I think we lose that fear we once had about getting caught and are much more comfortable with our feminine side.

Tina Que
      Lady
      Registered On: April 14, 2021
      Topics: 49
      Replies: 261

If I am dressed when I sleep (nightie, panties, bra and forms) there is a really good chance that I am dressed in whatever situation I am dreaming about.

Catherine Dickson
      Lady
      Registered On: January 22, 2020
      Topics: 36
      Replies: 272

I sometimes dream that I’m crossdressed, but more often I’m just an actual woman. I have wondered about “programming” my dreams. I would like to be able to choose what I dream about, or at least influence the dreams. They happen fairly often though, so that’s nice. I have always wished I was female, so the dreams kind of make sense in that way.

Dreamily,
      Catherine

Michelle Skylar
      Lady
      Registered On: March 18, 2021
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 187

Only once, that I can remember, a couple of weeks ago.

I was driving in my neighborhood en femme and a girl wearing a yellow dress waved me to the side of the road. I rolled down the window and she said “Hi I also cross dress and I told some of the neighbors about our secret”. I looked around and everyone was fleeing into their houses. I just sat there frozen, staring at her unable to speak, and then I woke up.

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Donna Ceedee
      Lady
      Registered On: January 17, 2022
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 20

Thanks for your comments gurls. I do know that if I haven’t dressed in a while I dream about it more. Thankfully my wife does let me dress

Michelle McQueen
      Lady
      Registered On: June 14, 2021
      Topics: 24
      Replies: 1239

I think its common for crossdressers to dream they are dressed. When I dream I’m dressed some times I’m trying to hide while in other dreams I’m very comfortable with it.

Anonymous
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 0

As a rule, I don’t remember my dreams, but occasionally I wake up with a fading snapshot. Sort of a dream screen-dump. Sometimes that has had me in a dress, once in a black cire leotard.

Dayreaming, now, that’s a different matter……..

Connie
      xxx

Angela Booth
      Lady
      Registered On: August 1, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 1011

I suspect many of have had dreams of being en femme. If they make you feel good and inspire you then keep dreamin’ girl!

Amy Catrelle
      Lady

Nothing while I slept as far as I can recall, but I did start crossdressing to stop me daydreaming about it so much. Of course now I’m always daydreaming about the dresses I can’t afford…

Stephanie Lake
        Lady
        Registered On: September 20, 2021
        Replies: 54

It’s very distracting watching a show and focusing on the outfits, thinking “I’d like to have that dress.” I wonder if GGs do that?

Amy Catrelle
          Lady

Oh that happens to me too.

Anonymous
            Replies: 0

And me! Newsreaders, weather girls, presenters…………..

Connie
            xxx

Stephanie Lake
      Lady

I dreamt once that I was riding my bike around the lake wearing a sundress with sun flowers all over it. It felt so good, I woke up smiling. I plan on doing it someday for real.

Raquel Smith
        Lady
        Registered On: August 26, 2021
        Replies: 772

Stephanie,

You should.  Sooner, rather than later.  I would more often, but I live in a sort of DADT world and my wife doesn’t know the extent of my activities and would not approve if she did.  But when I do go out en femme, I truly enjoy it.

Much love,

Raquel

Jill Quinn
      Lady
      Registered On: July 24, 2021
      Replies: 128

Dear Donna,

I used to have those dreams. But since I’ve started cross dressing they’ve gone away. I think it was my brains way of telling me that I needed to do this.

Hugs, Jill

JOJO
      Lady
      Registered On: August 5, 2018
      Replies: 100

I actually started dreaming that I was crossdressed  when I was young.  Little did I know that it was a prelude as what was to come in my life. Interesting how dreams sometimes become reality.

Mary Contrary
      Lady
      Registered On: December 14, 2019

Yes, I dreamt I was trying to enter a public library, of all places, dressed in a beautiful chiffon gown. I must have gone around the building a couple times, up and down the steps, to no avail.

Amy Oxley
      Lady
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 52

i once had a dream where i was sitting at my desk at work when i suddenly realised i was fully dressed en femme and i started to panic. Looking around the office and no one was taking the slightest bit of notice.

Viewing 21 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.