Viewing 1 reply thread
New Forums
  • Author
      DeLora
      Lady

One of the most common themes in posts on this site is our wives and SOs. Revealing our true selves to those we love it one of the most daunting things we encounter as crossdressers. The acceptance and support that can be provided by an understanding SOs is so important to the personal development and mental health of many of us.
      I have tried to express to my wife how important her support is to me, but I am not sure she fully appreciates how important she has been to me in the 8 months since I came out to her.

I know many of us have similarly underdressing partners, friends or family that make being you and discovering you possible.

I think there should be an international CD ally appreciation day. This would help us as a community thank those that accept us and support us. It would also serve to shed a bit more light on our world, maybe make it a little easier for others to come out of the shadows and make it easier for them to find support.

So, what do you think? How do we make this happen?
      Or did I miss a page on my calendar and this day already exists…

Anonymous

“Friends of CDs” is a great idea, but I have no idea how we could express it collectively.  Perhaps agree on a date, then do like we do for Valentine’s Day?

DeLora
      Lady

I always do what I can to show my wife I love her and I try to express how much I appreciate her acceptance of me being me, even though she is still very guarded about it.

I think a day of appreciation may help SOs to feel less isolated, or at least reassure them that there are others walking a similar path.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?