Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hey!  I’m continuing my studies by asking another poll.
      So I’m wondering which of these categories you MOST identify with.
      I understand that our feelings can move around a bit from day to day.
      I think I’m going to broaden the options in the poll.

Generally by “crossdresser” I simply mean that you enjoy sometimes, often, or always wearing feminine clothing, but somehow you are not dysphoric about your gender.

By “dysphoric” I mean that you sometimes, often, or always are unclear or unsure about which gender you want to be.

By Transgender I mean you are mostly or completely sure that you would physically (even) surgically transition if you could (or perhaps you already have).

Anonymous

Yes, I am out & about 1-2 times a week fully dressed. Usually meeting up with others of like mind, or fully transitioned. We have great fun. Last weekend, my wife and I drove 50 minutes to Tacoma, WA to have lunch with a fully trans female and a Cis female who had never meet a CDer.  We ALL had a wonderful time.

At 75 yrs old , I am Not going to have any sexualized surgeries.

I am living my Best Life Ever!

Dr.T.J.

Gwyneth
      Lady

I could answer all of the above. I’m a mess!

Gwyn

Anonymous

but an honest mess!!

Anonymous

You and me  both ..sister.

Anonymous

Thanks Gwyneth.

Yeh. I didn’t design this poll so well.  Did it too fast.

I’m both a frequent crossdresser AND sometimes dysphoric.

If you are ALWAYS dysphoric, choose that one.

I’m gonna make a different poll.

🙂

Gwyneth
          Lady

It’s hard to get a poll just right. The couple I started didn’t capture all the information I was after. But I am more than thankful we have this forum. The good far outweighs everything. I’ve met some great ladies!

I checked somewhat dysphoric. I guess I didn’t want to see too far gone!

Gwyn

Angela Booth
      Hostess

It is a complicated issue but the survey will give a snapshot.

For me I see myself as a crossdresser but probably Transgender. I say that as I live almost full time now after retiring. I have a job, everyone knows and those that I work with and deal with have not presented any issues.

I have thought of  transitioning but feel I present well and am happy in myself. As with a lot of older girls, if things were different back in the day I would have probably transitioned. Although transitioning would not be an issue now, my age and finances have to be considered.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

TransGender, I Feel…..

T.G.I.F  Baby!!  😁

Anonymous

I apologize, but I think I’m going to close this poll in favor of the updated version “Crossdressing and Dysphoria.”

I’ll wait a day or so just to let everyone see THIS post.

🙂

I voted ‘probably transgender’ I have been cross dressing for years only as a secret CD which I still am ,but this last year I have been underdressing nearly everyday and buying more and more lovely underwear,I wish now that I could live full time as a female ,could it ever happen I’am not sure ,but as I have said before I can always dream Michelle xx

My happiest part of my day is when I can get up and being myself. I live by myself and most of the time I’m the woman of the house. I would be full-time if it wasn’t for his few obstacles but I could see them clearing up in the near future

Hi Elisa This feels like the questioners i filled out with one of my many therapist. I still can not figure it out. Some times I want to dress up in private and alone. There are other times i want to dress up full time all the time. One thing I noticed all the outfits have to be cute no matter how long I choose to dress.The cuter the better

Have a lovely day

Luv Stephanie

Krissy
        Lady

All three most days, start as a crossdresser but recently I’m becoming more femme and I love it. 💘

I’m definitely transgender with frequent dysphoria that will hopefully become less so in the next year or so with HRT and all that good stuff!

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?