• This topic has 15 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 10 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

So this is something I’ve wondered, while I was looking around for my breast forms and some clothes and whatnot online, I noticed a few items being sold for crossdressers that were somewhat categorized as maternity wear(granted it was an eBay listing, but still). So this made me think a bit, do some crossdressers want to be moms?

I mean the thought crossed my mind a few times myself, and even though I’d never tell her, my mom was a bit of the inspiration for me. Still though, I wondered if there was a lot of other crossdressers that felt that way.

For me it’s a comes and goes thing, but then again that can be said about anyone.

Anonymous

Oh brilliant question Jessica.
      Not personally myself, but I guess some would love to if they were physically able.
      With any forms of dressing I guess there is some CD’s who wear maternity clothes, maybe even false bumps. Maybe some of the girls on here have come across it.
      Perhaps someone who enjoys this formula of CD could enlighten us.
      Very interesting question Jessica, will be looking forward to seeing which way this goes.

Anonymous

Thanks, I’m curious which way this questions going to go myself.

Anonymous

What do you think Samantha, have you come across this maternity issue?

I have thought of buying maternity clothes to fit over my stomach.  A lot of them are so cute.  My wife did not like the idea.

Anonymous

They are cute, the designs and patterns are lovely to look at.

Hi Jessica never much thought about it as a mom with a baby in oven but . Yes if it could magic and change you  i would like the opportunity  to make me a mom for besides a wedding this is a womanly thing thats the ultimate to be a woman .

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous

I had never considered weddings, I know a lot of women do picture the perfect wedding. Though I’m not much for parties or celebrations, plus I couldn’t picture myself in a wedding dress, but I won’t deny that if I would have the chance to experience being a mommy, yeah I would take it.

So Chelsea and I just had a baby. So Samantha will fully dress and rock my baby out in public! lol

-SR-

Anonymous

Congratulations Samantha.

Anonymous

Congratulations Samantha, enjoy the rocking, sleepless nights, and endless nappies, and midnight bottles.
      Absolutely loved every minute of it with my two girls.
      Nothing compares to a midnight bottle feed, rocking in the chair and cuddling your child so special, precious, and loved, till they nestle into your arms fast a sleep while you babble away continuously to the light of moon streaming in the window, and the occasional little foot kicking out.

Being a mom is part of being a woman, and maternity closes may fit well over my embarassingly oversized tummy. I did my part when our children were tiny, nurturing, diapering, and even breast feeding. Watching Eve feed the babies made my own breasts react. I have had naturally grown breasts since puberty and was a 38B at the time. I could only produce a few ounces daily but it was such a thrill to be able to contribute my small efforts. To this day, whenever I see a woman breast feeding (and thankfully society is becoming more accepting of this natural and important part of living), my nipples start to tingle and my breasts will ache for several days.

I would like to be a complete woman….. which would include pregnancy and being a mom. Impossible…. but not in the virtual world of fantasy. I would absolutely love being a wife and mother.

I would absolutely take that opportunity if it was anything besides a fantasy. The biggest problem with wearing a baby bump is the time frames and the expectations (pun intended) of others about you having a child and when. not to mention the societal expectations about what expecting moms should and shouldn’t be doing.

If you were to ‘bump’ yourself I would imagine that you would have to keep it to postpartum size or smaller to avoid the “when are you due?” conversations. About the size where someone doesn’t want to say anything as you might just be a bigger girl.

My 2 cents.

Anonymous

I mean, some couples that are MF often have the male always en femme. So I guess there could be a CD mom out there.

Anonymous

Yeah I feel the same. I mean if I had the chance to be with child I’d take it so I could experience that. Though I know it’s never gonna happen in this life.  It’s just nice to know that if some crossdressers would like to see themselves as with child they have the option.

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?