- September 16, 2020 at 11:17 am #384308Jessica CharmsParticipantRegistered On: July 16, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 163Has thanked: 270 timesBeen thanked: 449 times
So this is something I’ve wondered, while I was looking around for my breast forms and some clothes and whatnot online, I noticed a few items being sold for crossdressers that were somewhat categorized as maternity wear(granted it was an eBay listing, but still). So this made me think a bit, do some crossdressers want to be moms?
I mean the thought crossed my mind a few times myself, and even though I’d never tell her, my mom was a bit of the inspiration for me. Still though, I wondered if there was a lot of other crossdressers that felt that way.
For me it’s a comes and goes thing, but then again that can be said about anyone.
- September 18, 2020 at 8:15 am #384840Laura Jane MooreParticipantRegistered On: July 10, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 45Has thanked: 278 timesBeen thanked: 188 times
- September 18, 2020 at 8:08 am #384836Jin CrockerParticipantRegistered On: November 15, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 253Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 556 times
Being a mom is part of being a woman, and maternity closes may fit well over my embarassingly oversized tummy. I did my part when our children were tiny, nurturing, diapering, and even breast feeding. Watching Eve feed the babies made my own breasts react. I have had naturally grown breasts since puberty and was a 38B at the time. I could only produce a few ounces daily but it was such a thrill to be able to contribute my small efforts. To this day, whenever I see a woman breast feeding (and thankfully society is becoming more accepting of this natural and important part of living), my nipples start to tingle and my breasts will ache for several days.
- September 17, 2020 at 1:46 pm #384646Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 91Has thanked: 1000 timesBeen thanked: 328 times
Congratulations Samantha, enjoy the rocking, sleepless nights, and endless nappies, and midnight bottles.
Absolutely loved every minute of it with my two girls.
Nothing compares to a midnight bottle feed, rocking in the chair and cuddling your child so special, precious, and loved, till they nestle into your arms fast a sleep while you babble away continuously to the light of moon streaming in the window, and the occasional little foot kicking out.
- September 17, 2020 at 1:34 pm #384637
- September 17, 2020 at 1:31 pm #384636Samantha RoarkeAmbassadorRegistered On: April 17, 2019Topics: 38Replies: 718Has thanked: 1298 timesBeen thanked: 1347 times
- September 17, 2020 at 5:43 pm #384708
- September 16, 2020 at 6:34 pm #384423Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 686Has thanked: 5677 timesBeen thanked: 2016 times
Hi Jessica never much thought about it as a mom with a baby in oven but . Yes if it could magic and change you i would like the opportunity to make me a mom for besides a wedding this is a womanly thing thats the ultimate to be a woman .
- September 17, 2020 at 9:12 am #384584Jessica CharmsParticipantRegistered On: July 16, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 163Has thanked: 270 timesBeen thanked: 449 times
I had never considered weddings, I know a lot of women do picture the perfect wedding. Though I’m not much for parties or celebrations, plus I couldn’t picture myself in a wedding dress, but I won’t deny that if I would have the chance to experience being a mommy, yeah I would take it.
- September 16, 2020 at 6:13 pm #384421Megan EdwardsParticipantRegistered On: September 9, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
- September 17, 2020 at 9:08 am #384583
- September 16, 2020 at 3:03 pm #384380Sa•man•thaAmbassadorRegistered On: January 21, 2018Topics: 200Replies: 1320Has thanked: 5581 timesBeen thanked: 4444 times
Well…I mean, I’m a single parent so… lol…
Do I model myself after my mom? No.
Do I try to make it look as tho I have another in the oven? No, my body does that on its own haha, really I try to hide that. I dont deliberately attempt to present myself as a pregnant woman, because to me that would be dishonest. I know there are people who do that, and I understand why (I think), to each their own yea?
So I mean, I’m mom but this wasnt by design, it’s just how life turned out.
But to stop and think about it…”with child” is distinctly the realm of woman… I find it significant and meaningful that it’s the woman who bears new life. If I’m honest, i would absolutely love to receive that blessing and know what it’s actually like to experience… but I get that it’s not gonna happen in this lifetime.
- September 16, 2020 at 5:29 pm #384410ParticipantRegistered On: July 16, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 163Has thanked: 270 timesBeen thanked: 449 times
Yeah I feel the same. I mean if I had the chance to be with child I’d take it so I could experience that. Though I know it’s never gonna happen in this life. It’s just nice to know that if some crossdressers would like to see themselves as with child they have the option.
- September 16, 2020 at 1:45 pm #384347
- September 16, 2020 at 12:26 pm #384331Amanda BurtonParticipantRegistered On: January 15, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 91Has thanked: 1000 timesBeen thanked: 328 times
Oh brilliant question Jessica.
Not personally myself, but I guess some would love to if they were physically able.
With any forms of dressing I guess there is some CD’s who wear maternity clothes, maybe even false bumps. Maybe some of the girls on here have come across it.
Perhaps someone who enjoys this formula of CD could enlighten us.
Very interesting question Jessica, will be looking forward to seeing which way this goes.
- September 16, 2020 at 5:35 pm #384414
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.