Viewing 20 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hey girls,

Just read an interesting article about how when the urge to dress gets hold of you there is nothing that can stop it and how crossdresser a can take sometimes sexy and daring risks.

Got me thinking about some of the more risque exploits I’ve had so thought I’d share and wondered what daring and sexy adventures some of you other girls have had when the ‘pink mist’ has overtook you!

This was a few years ago, pre children and pre marriage though I was engaged to my future wife at the time. Me and my friends had been out clubbing in Manchester and I knew before hand we were going to all head back to a friends house after to continue the party.

I knew my GF wasn’t going to be out as she had work the following day so I laid my plans! (Evil cackle!)

I dropped my car outside my friends house before we went out with a go bag in the boot.

When we headed back there at 2am I could barely concentrate I was that in need of slipping into something feminine so we got to the house and I nipped back out, got my gear and snuck up to the bathroom while my friends were starting to party.

I quickly got changed into bra, panties, suspender belt and stockings and a femme top them put my jeans and hoody back on over.

I quickly snuck downstairs, dumped the rest of my gear into my car then headed in for a drink, so terrified but excited I might get spotted underdressing. It didn’t matter, I wasn’t in control at this point.

I had a few drinks with my friends, one of the girls I was with actually sat on my lap at one point and gave me a hug, I was so sure she’d feel my suspender belt through her leg or my bra straps with her hands but I got away with it!

After a short while I made my apologies, took my leave and headed out. I grabbed my gear from the car, headed round the corner, slipped on my skirt, heehe etc and walked the 2 miles home en femme!

It was so risky doing what I did that night but the high was amazing!

Anyone else have and daring, risque CD stories like that when you just wasn’t in control and the inner girl just took over? Mandy x

Anonymous

One Christmas when I still had a car I got dressed and went to a bigger local town and got out and walked around a well to do estate it was still early about eight at night. I was wearing as my want was a black leather mini skirt and black leather fancy sort of waist length jacket (one of those zips every where jackets) black hold ups, wig, make up everything. Well walk went so well I wondered further and further from my car but no trouble there and got back to it via around about route. I must say I felt brilliant because it was the longest walk I had done cross dressed till then.

Back in car off for home, but being confident I kept my four inch heels on. Well the police were doing spot checks drink driving and guess who got pulled over. Well to be found out your a cross dresser for the very first time is one thing but by a policeman come on. But once he was happy and asked me what I was up to I told a porky and said I was going to a party the only thing this young copper said was “wish I was”, thank God he never asked me to get out the car what with me driving in heels. Anne

That’s a good story Anne, I’d have got out and given that copper a proper look though! Little black mini skirts deserve to be seen! Mx

Patty Phose
      Duchess

I think the risk is every possible thing you can think might go wrong can happen. The reward is it is so exciting and a thrill and rush like nothing else that you can’t get from anything else.

Becka
      Lady

Wasn’t sure I would share this, but here goes!

I have a tendency to be a bit of an exhibitionist.  One time ( a while back)  I was in my skinny jeans, a black cammie and black shirt, wearing my black tights and booties.  I was up and out early, and went to a local mall.  It was early as I said, a Sunday so there weren’t any people around.

I was at the back side of the mall, in an empty parking lot and was really feeling sexy.  I jumped out of my car, pulled off my jeans and put my booties back on.   I walked around and about, at one time on the sidewalk along the street in the back, in my shirt and tights, nothing else (except the panties and cammie), it felt so good and sexy!

The rush of potentially getting caught, and being out like that was so exciting.  Risky?  Yes very, but I just could not help myself!  I get those urges, and have to be careful.

🙂

Jessica
        Lady

Rebekka, I have the same streak of exhibitionism running through me. Where shall I start? Well, I have done the same thing. I would dress in crotchless tan pantyhose, 5 inch stiletto pumps black panties, matching black bra, make up and wear an overcoat and drive to the ocean shore late at night. Usually there is no one around. I would park as close to the ocean shore as possible. I would get out and walk to the seawall and listen to my high heels click on the cement and the swish of my tights.

When the urge comes, I would unbutton my coat and let the cool…yes cold ocean breeze blow upon my lingerie clad body. I would let my coat slip off my shoulders as I walk. The sensation was fantastic. Once while doing that, a car pulled into the parking lot. I quickly pulled my coat up and walked back to my car then quickly leaving.

Jessica

Becka
          Lady

Hi Jessica!

Excites me just to read that!  How wonderful!  I’ll have to plan another little excursion soon!

Hey Jessica, ive done something similar to that with just going out round a local town late at night clad in nothing but lingerie and a big coat then when walking if I thought the coast was clear just opening the coat and strutting along in my heels, stockings and lingerie! The feeling was real scarybut so excited. If difficult to stop an urge like that when it comes upon you. Mx

Jessica
            Lady

Mandy,

I enjoy ALL our experiences like that.

I once took my lingerie and heels on a backpacking trip in Washington. I went out and found a small lake and decided it would be a great place in the wilderness to play. I was already wearing my pantyhose and panties, so I just needed to put on my bra, wig and some makeup.  It was fantastic to be in the wilderness all dolled up. It was a little difficult to walking in stilettos in the dirt and pine needles, but still satisfying that uncontrollable desire to be a girl. I brought some rope and tied myself between some trees to experience being kidnapped in the wilderness and fantasized of being used by a couple of guys. Needless to say it was a fun time, then…..I heard voices! 2 guys talking! Crap! I quickly untied myself and tried to see where the voices were coming from. In the wilderness sound really travels. I quickly kicked off my heels pulled my pants on and put a shirt on, stashed the wig and tried to wipe off the makeup and lipstick. I finally peeked over some rocks and saw 2 guys on the otherside of the lake. What if they come this way? What if they camp? Well laying there trying to decide what to do, the men ended up taking off.  Whew!  I proceeded to use that scenario to strip back into my lingerie and high heels. Then…..a small plane flew overhead. I was in the sun on a rock plain as day! I’m sure the pilot would have spotted me lying there. Anyway, I was able to relieve my tension, back up and head home. That was an experience!

XO

Anonymous

I knew I had to join this site after ready your amazing experiences. I have not had the chance to do the lingerie walk, maybe someday. I certainly have done the open toed high heel, and black mini dress walk before. It was a beautiful spring in a small area before the stores started opening. I got out of my car fully dressed, and started strutting my stuff. I was so turned on and excited just by the clicking of my heels alone. And I couldn’t stop staring at myself in all the store windows. It was amazing, and I definitely have to repeat that experience. Thank you for bringing those amazing feelings back to my mind. XOXO

Caty Ryan
      Baroness

Many moons ago I was playing “female sales rep” for my company, fully dressed and made up as Caty. This was in a city on the other side of Australia

The one thing that was different was it was about 1 am in the morning. So driving around industrial estates at that time inveitably caught the attention of the “flashing blue lights”.

“Personal Company policy” “dont drink and drag” carry your license and be nice to the nice young copper.

End result. “think its time you went back to your hotel now SIR!!!!

Can laugh now, but it wasn’t funny at the time

Caty

Anonymous

OMG here goes.. many years ago my cute sis in law was pregnant: I thought that she looked so beautiful that I wanted to look like her. The next time I dressed I put a cushion in my panties. Blush!!! Felt so femme! Aww!❤️

So about 10 years ago, I was all ready to head out for a night with some friends, went to my bathroom and started getting ready. Lingerie, stockings, had a cute little outfit hanging behind the door ready to go on next when I heard the one voice I didn’t want to hear. My mother. She decided to pay me a surprise visit. Totally forgot I gave her my spare key. At this point it would have taken too long to change 100% back to male mode. Luckily I had a pair of baggy sweat pants and hoodie in the bathroom with me. Thank god I didn’t have makeup on yet. Threw those on and went to talk with my mom for a while. Made some excuse that I was fixing the toilet or something stupid so she wouldn’t be able to use the bathroom and see my outfit, wig, heels, makeup, etc. long story short, girls night was canceled

[quote quote=125947]So about 10 years ago, I was all ready to head out for a night with some friends, went to my bathroom and started getting ready. Lingerie, stockings, had a cute little outfit hanging behind the door ready to go on next when I heard the one voice I didn’t want to hear. My mother. She decided to pay me a surprise visit. Totally forgot I gave her my spare key. At this point it would have taken too long to change 100% back to male mode. Luckily I had a pair of baggy sweat pants and hoodie in the bathroom with me. Thank god I didn’t have makeup on yet. Threw those on and went to talk with my mom for a while. Made some excuse that I was fixing the toilet or something stupid so she wouldn’t be able to use the bathroom and see my outfit, wig, heels, makeup, etc. long story short, girls night was canceled

[/quote]

That’s why I don’t give my key out! That must have been a proper scare!?

[quote quote=125958]

That’s why I don’t give my key out! That must have been a proper scare!?

[/quote]

Omg you don’t even know lol. I never worked up the courage to go out again until recently. I’ve always had this “what if” thought

Anonymous

Me again! I’m a private dresser with a supportive wife. I know I’d never pass but when on holiday in Ibiza I will venture out dressed for secluded beach walks. In a long dress with lingerie beneath and C cup boobs. Feeling v excited I must add. One time we were near a late night beach bar and I took a seat whilst my Wife bought drinks. Daring! A couple of younger gals sat down at an adjacent table! They were obviously a same sex couple and in the dark thought we were too! I was bewigged to be honest and probably looked like a woman in the dark. The only time I’d pass… I let my petite feminine wife do the talking: I just nodded at the appropriate moments.

Ok, thought I’d add another story to this thread, something that happened to me about 10 years ago when I was just starting to venture into the city centre en femme.

There was a multistory car park I had scoped out with a bright lit entrance with a bank of lifts/elevators just off a side street, I had used it before for ventures.  It was about 11.30pm on a Saturday night and I parked my car around the corner, jumped out in my mini skirt, stockings and heels etc and quickly made my way to the car park entrance, popped in, stood there nervously while I called the lift in the brightly lit entrance then when it arrived rode it up to the top floor where I got out in another brightly lit lobby, quickly checked the coast was clear and relaxed a bit.

I walked out onto the roof and enjoyed being high up visible to anyone who might be in a tall building around me but not really caring.  I had brought my little French maids outfit with me in my largish hand bag so I popped back into the lobby quickly changed and strode out again onto the top floor of the car park and that’s when it happened, I wasn’t in control anymore….!

This French maid outfit was a little short on me so you could clearly see the tops of my stockings and my bright purple suspenders holding them up, I did look pretty sexy so then next thing I knew I was back in the lobby calling the lift as there was a big mirror in the lift so I thought I’d check myself out.  Lift opens, in I get admiring myself in the mirror, next thing I know I am pressing the button to ground floor (what was I thinking!?)

As I rode the lift down, disaster, I thought I would just get out and the place would be deserted and would quickly nip over to my car, jump in then drive off.

No!  As I rode the lift down, I heard voices in the ground floor, I reached for the lift stop button at first floor but I missed it, I was going to ground floor, dressed as a flipping French maid and no where to hide and nothing I could do!

Head up high, look confident, breath!

Doors opened, two women and two guys were about to enter the lift and stopped talking stepping back, I said excuse me, stepped past them and out into the night past there stunned silence!

OMG, when I got to the car I had to laugh, it was a rush being caught like that I can tell you but no harm came from it and I bet those two couples still tell that story to this day!

Would I do it again? Absolutely!

Mx

Becka
      Lady

Oh gurls!

Really feeling it today, and I think you know what I mean!!!

Have to see what I might be able to do, going to be tough and plan to do some shopping at a few department stores in the gurls section!

🙂

I’ve never gone out near where I live, only when traveling.  I have most of the next few days home alone and decided I had to go out.  I got up 4:15 and took the dogs at a downtown park and got coffee from starbucks in black tights and a hoody.  A woman and I took turns watching each others dogs.  I was more worried that someone might recognize my dogs from my wife’s running group but they usually aren’t there mid week.  Now to see if I go shopping tonight in the next town.

Lea
      Lady

I was underdressed wearing a bra and panties, when I ran into an always perky family friend. She excitedly said hi and gave me one of her usual, strong embraces. I’m quite sure her hand felt up my bra band, her bosom noticed my bra cups, her voice was jubiliant, but she’s never said a word or hinted about her discovery.

Anonymous

A while ago, my mans regular massage therapist took on a Trans therapist, and asked if he’d like to try her.

As he is strongly hetero, without even a touch of homo – which I guess makes me a lesbian! – he refused point blank.

His therapist has a twisted sense of humour, and said “Go on – you know you’d like to try it!”.

To which he replied “I’d rather turn up in a dress myself”.

The therapist gasped, then laughed aloud in her brassy African way, and said “If you do that, I will give you a 10% discount.”

Laura here could not believe her luck – an outing, at last!!!

It was the height of summer, so, one tiny yellow Atmosphere sundress later, I skipped to my man’s car and drove all the way – what an amazing feeling! I did not care if people in their cars could see, or if they could, what they were thinking.

What was that to me? How was I hurting them? I felt amazing – I was out.

Then the short walk up the drive to the centre, the door opened, my heart fluttered, and my therapist looked, smiled more broadly than I’d ever seen her smile in the 7 years I’ve been going (for my back), and exclaimed in gasping tones how anazing I looked, before giving me a long hug.

Before she left me so that I could undress and get under the towels, she examined my dress and shoes, to find out what makes they were (Atmosphere and New Look), and to look at one of my forms – the impression they give is so realistic!

She has told me that I may go there any time I like, so each time, I have returned.

The last time, yesterday, I had to stop and get petrol – silly me…

Either get out as me, or pull up in a lay-by and change – and risk being late.

Well I wasn’t going to do that, so I chose a pay at pump garage, and got out.

First time in a public place – so scary for a 6’4″ girl.

No comments came, and I didn’t even notice anyone looking at me in a funny way.

Mind you, my Alex floral dress is perfectly fashionable, and my black cardy hid my hairy arms. I think the nude ballet pumps would have sealed it for any casual glances.

But what a thrill for me to be really out.

Now I’d like to go shopping with my wife – . Although that’s some way off, I now have mega-confidence, and real acceptance of myself.

I don’t care if I “pass” or not. I look confident because I am confident in how I look.

It’s me.

The winter is my favorite time of the year, I can underdress with almost a full outfit and no one will notice it, only thing missing are the girls and boots. So yesterday was a nice cold day (22F). Alexandra likes to drive any change she gets and yesterday was perfect to drive home from work. Underdress is stockings, bra and a nice, simple colored short sweater dress with a turtle neck what looks very unisex on top and I wear like a sweater all day. When it comes to driving home, pants off, boots on, girls in place and Alexandra can drive. Normally driving home is uneventful, but yesterday I took a different way home because I like to check out all the charismas decoration. This got me right into a roadblock for DUI, license and registration check. There was no way out, no time to change and no point to do something stupid. I did manage to get the girls out but I could not pull the dress over my knees to make the situation better. I approached the friendly cop with a brutal bright flashlight what he used to check the interior of my car. My heart beat was way up, I think my face matched the red stockings I had on and I could not do anything about it. The cop looked at me, looked at my legs and was asking if it isn’t a little bit cold to wear something this short with the temperatures we have, all I could say was you get used to it and it’s not this bad as long you don’t spend too much time outside. He did ask me the standard questions what I answered, after this he looked at the line behind me and told me to have a save drive and stay warm, with a big grin on his face. While driving home I realized what just happend, Alexandra was never seen in public or by a cop and this event lifted a huge concern of mine, it was a situation I could not escape from or have control over to change the outcome. I was so happy when I got home I forgot to close the garage door before I got out of the car and sure the neighbors walked by with there dog and most likely seen me walking like a proud girl I am into the house and I didn’t care a bit. Was a terrifying and unwanted event but I am happy it happend, sometimes life kicks you into the right direction. I do understand, this could have been a different outcome in other places, I am lucky to be living  in a very open minded area where being different is accepted and no problem.

Anonymous

My massage therapist took on a Thai ladybiy onto her staff  – she runs a slightly odd business where “extras” are available and on the menu, but strictly no sexual services. The borderline is clearly defined, and the staff are professionally qualified.

Igot hooked by the fact that they have no problems with customers who do not like wearing clothes during a massage (I have been a naturist since I can remember), will massage the buttocks (I have a back isdue which affects the sciatic nerves which run through this area), and the quality of some of the therapists and their strictly professional attitude beats every high street place I’ve tried.

I’ve been going there for nearly 10 years, and have a great rapport with the lady who runs the business – when I started going, it was only her, in a shed in her back garden!

Now she has 4 multi room centres and a wide range of staff who bring interesting therapies onto the menu.

So she teases me about “Barbie”, the Transexual, because she knows that I feel uncomfortable with the idea of a male therapist. Just me :0)

The last time she teased me, I told her that I d rather wear a dress to my appointment than be massaged by a man wearing one!

She laughed and said that if I did that, she would give me a discount, and urged me to do it in no uncertain terms.

So, after my bath for my next session, I dressed, but applied no makeup, as I had to pick up the children afterwards, and breathlessly walked to my car.

The feeling of driving dressed was incredible, and has not diminished the several times I’ve done it since, for further sessions. As cars came towards me, I wondered if the drivers only saw a female image behind the wheel, or how much they could make out, whether the person driving might be a neighbour, and all that stuff – quite a rush.

The feeling of being dressed (or my feminine side) quickly overcame that, and I not only did not particularly care, but got down to simply enjoying it, and modifying my driving style to be a bit less male.

The therapist had already given me permission to use the staff parking spaces if I wanted to, as the walk to the door was shorter.

As I walked to the door, I wished I’d parked a mile away – it felt heavenly and right.

The on duty therapist greeted me with a huge smile and a big girly hug, and admired my attire at length. We sat and chatted over drinks briefly before the session started.

At the end, it hit me that I only had my female clothes to get dressed in. That in itself was another massive rush, and the drive home was smooth and a delight.

I’ve been there dressed a few times – my therapist was so delighted that I had done this that she said I could go there dressed any time I liked – and also complimented me on my appearance, as she had seen me on the CCTV.

On topic at last, the last time I went, I realised that I had forgotten to get money out. This meant a stop at a very busy petrol station.

I waited until there was no queue at the cash machine, then got out and got the money – and just hoped!

No-one said anything or looked at me oddly, and I tried to behave like hey, I’m just a person getting cash out.

As a first time fully in public, not in a costume but dressed my way, it was like being born again, and I have felt happier since, and look forward to my next public appearance.

That was to be today – but it’s currently raining heavily.

My female wellingtons arrived yesterday, si I feel a walk in the woods coming on, then I might go for a coffee this afternoon if I feel brave enough!

Laura

Anonymous

I always considered the risk too great – too much to lose.

The only times I went out as a teenager, I fully dressed under my male clothes, went to a quiet and large woods I knew well, deposited my male clothes in a handy thicket, under some bushes, and walked for blissful hours.

Since then it has been party related… until just now!

I’m so excited about today’s excursion that I’m going to do a full write up in the “First time out” thread, because that is what it counts as!

None of the risks have gone away – I sinply accepted and took them, justifying successfully to my male self that it’s my business what I wear, and no-one else’s.

World, meet Laura!

I am delighted to be with you.

Thus is the reward – and the excursion itself was just the beginning. I feel so much freer I’m almost in tears.

And it’s thanks to this wonderful site, and ensing conversations with my wife.

The knock-on effects on my life have been real, and amazing to the point that my wife is delighted with the changes she sees in me, and that I landed my dream job over the last few days.

Of course, it’s not going to be an easy ride – I have to be good at it, and life can throw curve balls – but bask in the moment while it lasts, sisters!

If I seem to have gone bananas, it’s just the massive shot of dopamine my brain has received, and the upgraded normal service will resume as soon as possible.

YOLO.

Love

Laura

This past summer we were invited to a bbq at my daughter who lives a 3 hr. drive away. On the day of, I was feeling the urge, so asked my gf if she minded Olivia driving, she asked if I was sure and I said ya. I put on a bra and thong, pretty flower print summer dress and my strappy sandals. I didn’t forget to tell you about my makeup and hair, I wasn’t doing that then and rarely do even now. Getting to the car is easy, its a large property with neighbors at a fair distance. Away we went, I felt great with the windows down and the breeze across my exposed skin, the knowledge that people could see me, and I had a pretty girls hand on my thigh. About half way there we did a bladder check and needed to stop before getting onto the major highway, we pulled into a coffee stop and as I started to get out my gf says “ummm hello, you can’t go in!”” Oh yes I can, none of them know me and I’m sure they’ve seen worse” I was a bit nervous but just kept going. We got a few glances, I chose to use the mens room but used the stall and sat, we got our drinks and headed back to the car. I felt thrilled and we were both giddy. When we arrived in the town we pulled in for another drink, the only open spot to park had a down on their luck person sitting on the curb who jumped up, came right to my window apologizing profusely and was checking me out. I parked and got out, my gf went in to get all three of us something while he and I chatted. We ended up being there awhile, just casually having smokes and listening to his life story. People came and went, my confidence was still sky high from our earlier stop, we said our goodbyes and he commented on my dress lol. I then found a parking spot behind a strip mall where I could get out to change before arriving at my daughters house. My gf told me she was amazed at how brave and calm I was, I grinned throughout the rest of the day, Olivia was Livin! That certainly wasn’t our last time driving or parking😉

I have to admit driving out in public fully en femme (even false nails and eyelashes) is one of my favorite things to do. That turned to terror only two weeks ago when I was pulled over for a random breath test by the police. A female officer walked up to my window and smiled and asked me for my license. For a second I thought do I try and talk in a feminine voice or my normal voice. Stuff it I’m busted just talk normally.

She asked me to count to 5 into her machine to check my breath. I hadn’t been drinking and was fine.  I should set the scene that I was wearing a formal short black evening dress. (The one I am wearing in my profile picture) High heel black shoes with black stay up stockings and a red head bob wig. And full makeup of course.

Then she said “Now”. At this point I was actually terrified. No one knows about this part of me and now everyone will know. After saying now she then asked if I had some nice frilly underwear on under that dress to which I answered yes. (What else could I say because I did.) She then said  as she handed me back my license “A word of advice. Just don’t drive around in only the underwear because you could possibly get in trouble for that OK.” I say OK and she then says  “Enjoy your day Miss” and walks off.

I drove back out on to the road and then it hit me. I started shaking so much I thought about pulling over. Risk versus reward. I suppose as long as I keep my dress on I’m fine but I am not so sure.

Becka
      Lady

I also love playing in dressing rooms, and trying on womens shoes in the open when I’m wearing hose knowing someone will see me.

Jessica
      Lady

Stephanie,

I love your experience!

That brings back so many memories when I lived in Seattle-Burien area. The urge would come over me and I would dress in my lingerie pantyhose under my sweats and take my stilettos into a park late at night.  I would find a secluded area in the bushes lay our a tarp and strip my sweats off and put on my stilettos. I would walk the paths in the park in my lingerie. OMG that was so exciting.

When I would finish my little excursion around the park area and put my sweats and running shoes back on put my little bag in the car.

That stopped after a police car pulled up shining their light on me (when I was getting ready to leave) and asked what I was doing here so late. “Just trying to get my run in” They said, it’s not safe, and it would be better to run along the street if I have to run.  I thanked them and they left.

Whew, good thing I applied light makeup and removed the lipstick!

Hugs

Jessica

Viewing 20 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?