- Yes, it enhances my experiences when crossdressing
- No, I’m not interested
- I didn’t know there was such a thing
- I’m a published author
- August 13, 2022 at 4:44 am #669719Raquel SmithParticipantRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 912Has thanked: 3057 timesBeen thanked: 3001 times
- September 8, 2022 at 4:45 am #675238Janet WoodhamLadyRegistered On: January 21, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 41Has thanked: 287 timesBeen thanked: 172 times
Now I spent most of my time as a woman I no longer read it although it was wonderful escapism before I was able to dress much. It is however of variable quality. I think the best stories were on Fiction Mania.
- This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by Janet Woodham.
- September 7, 2022 at 5:43 am #675086Alice BlackDuchessRegistered On: January 18, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 245Has thanked: 447 timesBeen thanked: 715 times
There is a lot of CD and TG Fiction on Amazon Kindle. I have read a lot of books there. But that is 9.95 a month so I eliminated that a few months ago as cost cutting measure. I am a senior so have to watch my money.
- September 7, 2022 at 3:30 am #675076Kris BurtonLadyRegistered On: August 6, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 62Has thanked: 147 timesBeen thanked: 269 times
It seems so tame by modern standards, but the first reading of this sort I can remember was Erica Jong’s “Fear of Flying”. Not CD/TG specific of course, but the sexual descriptions really got me going. It seemed so taboo, so forbidden. Now when I run across writings of this sort with CD/TG content I am similarly aroused…not exactly porn I guess, but descriptive. It’s great to let the imagination run wild like that. I dislike the abusive stuff though, and avoid it.
- September 7, 2022 at 3:11 pm #675155Raquel SmithLadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 912Has thanked: 3057 timesBeen thanked: 3001 times
I don’t like the sissy/domme stories either. But consensual feminization is a fantasy. Essentially, it’s like the many girls here whose wives/SOs approve and even help with their crossdressing.
- August 26, 2022 at 7:38 am #672573Holly MorrisLadyRegistered On: April 15, 2022Topics: 63Replies: 149Has thanked: 1860 timesBeen thanked: 1629 times
What a great, and insightful question! There are lots of reasons to read/not read, so the answers here have been really interesting.
Let me answer right off that yes, I have (and still do occasionally) read CD/TV fiction. I don’t really like the pure porn, but I do enjoy the stories that deal with voluntary feminization, MTF transformation, the process of dressing, doing makeup, putting on clothing and becoming a woman, that kind of thing. Fictionmania is probably the best site I’ve found, as there seem to be categories for just about every taste. Some of the other sites seem to have really degenerated into nothing more than pure porn, but again, each to their own.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 21, 2022 at 10:01 am #671464Kimberly Ann VictoriaLadyRegistered On: September 6, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 231Has thanked: 850 timesBeen thanked: 856 times
- August 18, 2022 at 10:01 pm #671006Caty RyanBaronessRegistered On: August 27, 2017Topics: 121Replies: 1086Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 4331 times
I do read on places like Fictionmania… But purely as an escape thing when I’m a touch bored with what else is going on in my life. Earlier days, say 10-15 years ago, yes there was some “stimulus” about it all and yes, even when in Caty mode
I mostly head for the “romantic” stuff, (nothing trashy or toooo sexual) eg any bondage or sissy type stuff just turns me right off.
But as long as it doesn’t fry anyone’s brains, not a lot to worry about “IMHO”
- August 25, 2022 at 3:55 am #672386LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 912Has thanked: 3057 timesBeen thanked: 3001 times
I do love the romantic stuff, the stories that offer character development I can empathize with, or dream about. I do still love the stimuli of some steamy sex, though.
- This reply was modified 1 month ago by Raquel Smith.
- August 16, 2022 at 3:14 pm #670526KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 4Replies: 273Has thanked: 189 timesBeen thanked: 1229 times
IMO, Literotica is 99% garbage and it is not worth the time searching for the 1%. There is some decent CD fiction available for free, but finding it is really hit or miss.
1 user thanked author for this post.
- August 16, 2022 at 7:20 am #670387Melanie MayerLadyRegistered On: April 25, 2021Topics: 1Replies: 32Has thanked: 23 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
- August 19, 2022 at 4:27 am #671026
- August 15, 2022 at 11:07 am #670228Kerri SmithLadyRegistered On: April 22, 2022Topics: 17Replies: 157Has thanked: 111 timesBeen thanked: 796 times
- August 15, 2022 at 3:29 pm #670276LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 912Has thanked: 3057 timesBeen thanked: 3001 times
Reality for me is not nearly as entertaining as the fiction/fantasy in my head. Especially since I have to hose my crossdressing.
- August 15, 2022 at 6:57 am #670188AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
For me,i was directed to Literotica by a US Girl herein and some of the Fiction in there is pretty good but it sometimes banks on Outrageous!
Literotica has various sexual deviance stories on it but just go to Transgender & Crossdresser fiction and dive in!
Being a UK gal,i have read for a long time on my Kindle the “Tammyverse” series of Stories which now number 11 volumes and they are produced and researched properly by the Scottish born SHIRAZ!
Any UK or indeed US Gals should give these a try but you can purchase Print versions on Amazon in which country wherever you live in the world!
Shiraz has brought to my attention the trials and tribulations of Tamara Smart,who is a young Transgender Gal originally born Tom Smart who transitions and is involved in various situations in and around the UK!
Apologies for the blatant advertising there but Shiraz books are much better than the stuff produced by US writers!
No insult intended to those US gals i know but they are some times a little OTT!
Thanks for a great topic Raquel but this is bound to court controversy but for my pains,i have purchased and read CD & Sissy books by US authoresses!
Hugs & Kisses
- August 15, 2022 at 6:40 am #670187Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 28Replies: 1506Has thanked: 9742 timesBeen thanked: 7371 times
- August 15, 2022 at 5:46 am #670177Roella FlowersLadyRegistered On: August 5, 2022Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 9 timesBeen thanked: 18 times
I was a teenager when I ran across Nan Gilbert stories about the poor little Leslie…the art work was interesting, and I’d put myself in Leslie’s place. I remember one in particular where he went to work in a corset shop. It helped pass the time when all this was “forbidden “. I’ve since grown out of this and I have all the props I need in real life.
- August 15, 2022 at 6:08 am #670181LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 912Has thanked: 3057 timesBeen thanked: 3001 times
If I’m being honest, the forbidden aspect of crossdressing (forbidden by those who don’t understand, that is) is one of the impetus for my own crossdressing. There are others to be certain, but I recognize in myself that that plays a role.
- August 14, 2022 at 7:31 pm #670122Edie MajeskiBaronessRegistered On: April 7, 2018Topics: 19Replies: 208Has thanked: 26 timesBeen thanked: 574 times
I’m not a big reader of such fiction, but I am very much involved in the artwork of male to female transformation. You know, it’s where a male turns into a female for some crazy reason. I’m sure you’ve seen such videos on YouTube. The work I display is on Deviant Art and not as videos but stories done in a comic book style. I also do crossdressing stories as well. I do have a strong following in Deviant Art and go by the name RedSorcerer if you’re interested in looking at my work. The reason I started doing these stories was back when I needed to ease my need to dress feminine but always couldn’t. That’s not the case today, but I still enjoy doing these stories.
- August 15, 2022 at 6:13 am #670182LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 912Has thanked: 3057 timesBeen thanked: 3001 times
I’m glad that you don’t “need” to ease the urge in that manner and that you can find the comfort we all seek, by putting on a dress.
- August 14, 2022 at 3:05 pm #670083Gina SinclairLadyRegistered On: December 21, 2015Topics: 1Replies: 52Has thanked: 36 timesBeen thanked: 188 times
- August 14, 2022 at 7:38 am #670017Sally DrinkwaterPrincessRegistered On: July 15, 2019Topics: 27Replies: 340Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 1413 times
Guilty as charged but on the road to recovery. I’m sure that most of the stories are written by perverted men. Even the 13 year olds are used and abused before their lipstick is dry!
- August 15, 2022 at 5:06 am #670164LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 912Has thanked: 3057 timesBeen thanked: 3001 times
Men and women write them and perversion is a societal construct. To a lot of people, the act of crossdressing is perverse.
Personally, I typically avoid forced feminization stories and like those that are written as steamy love stories, involving both crossdressers with women and crossdressers with men. And all characters must be of legal age, at least on the site I’m familiar with.
But everyone has the right to their own opinion.
- September 7, 2022 at 7:00 am #675097Betty RockwellBaronessRegistered On: March 9, 2022Topics: 16Replies: 97Has thanked: 229 timesBeen thanked: 810 times
“Forced Feminization” is on my list of Betty and Brina questions. I’m very curious about what that entails (aside from the obvious) and why it is a common fantasy among CDs. When I think about what forced feminization looks like, an image of Bugs Bunny dressed as a female rabbit pops into my mind. He isn’t forced to do it for the reasons I assume the fantasy of it is but forced as a means to escape and outsmart Elmer Fudd.
- August 14, 2022 at 7:00 am #670005AnonymousTopics: 0Replies: 0Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 0 times
I had a quick look years ago when I found some examples by accident when I first got on the internet, especially performing searches on keywords like “forced crossdressing” as that’s how I started (seriously). But what I found all seemed a bit samey, with the behaviour of the characters contrived and artificial, and the forced crossdressing in particular didn’t ring true at all as the victims ended up loving it. I know it’s unreasonable to expect gritty realism in what is a wish-fulfilment fantasy, but it was all a bit of a disappointment. Having said that, I didn’t exactly perform a rigorous search of the web as I got bored with it fairly quickly, so maybe there is some better stuff out there…somewhere. If I wasn’t such a crap writer myself, I would give it a go – I could really do some dark stuff on the subject of being forced!
- August 15, 2022 at 6:02 am #670180LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 912Has thanked: 3057 timesBeen thanked: 3001 times
With you background, I’m sure the forced feminization stories may not sit well, or may at the very least, invoke uncomfortable memories.
And as I stated in another response below, forced feminization isn’t my cup o’ tea.
2 users thanked author for this post.
- August 14, 2022 at 4:23 am #669971MelanieElizabethLadyRegistered On: January 9, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 255Has thanked: 751 timesBeen thanked: 1572 times
I voted no but I have read some. As other posters have mentioned I find most of it is the same. Usually the person is being punished and forced to dress and then they realize they like it and then it ends in some kind of sexual escapade. Maybe I’ve read the wrong books but generally this kind of stuff isn’t for me it’s usually rather smutty. I have enjoyed reading about real experiences from dressers and tg people but those are few and far between. If anyone knows of some good fiction that isn’t so sexualized I wouldn’t mind some suggestions, I’m always looking for a good read.
- August 15, 2022 at 5:48 am #670178LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 912Has thanked: 3057 timesBeen thanked: 3001 times
One has weed through a lot of chaff to find good stuff, even on the site I’m familiar with. However it all contains the sexual aspect of crossdressing relationships. Though, I prefer the ones that, while not believable, develop characters that one can sympathize with or even imagine as oneself in an idealized world.
- August 13, 2022 at 9:17 pm #669923Ashley BurnsLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2022Topics: 6Replies: 86Has thanked: 248 timesBeen thanked: 300 times
- August 13, 2022 at 9:14 pm #669921ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 602Has thanked: 2215 timesBeen thanked: 2812 times
I read tg fiction occasionally, mostly the illustrated tg fiction on the one site…well, some of it, as some of it I don’t care for all that much. I also write tg fiction, a lot of it, I’m guessing in some ways as therapeutic. And I’m published – a number on fm, and one on the popular pay to download site.,,yes, I made some money, definitely not much, as I just wanted to see what it was about.
- August 15, 2022 at 5:19 am #670171LadyRegistered On: August 26, 2021Topics: 19Replies: 912Has thanked: 3057 timesBeen thanked: 3001 times
- August 15, 2022 at 10:08 am #670218ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 12Replies: 602Has thanked: 2215 timesBeen thanked: 2812 times
Hi Raquel. Thank you for your kind thoughts. I’m under the impression that some people make significant amounts from their submissions, but a real problem is that a lot of stories by legitimate authors on free sites have had their stories copied/stolen and put up on those pay sites by thieves. It’s difficult to police and stop that because of the desired anonymity of the original authors. And btw, I will admit that some of my earlier stories had a forced-feminization, bordering on cruelty, story line, but I’ve moved on from that and now the stories I put up tend to be more in the line of a close, trusted acquaintance/relative learns of the tg desires of the hero-ine and helps that person begin to realize their dreams. Then the new woman has to face some problems and learn to understand herself better, coming out as a more well-rounded person with an improving future. Just understand, there has to be some drama that people can relate to for a story to be interesting. Unfortunately there is still a huge market for the forced fem, cruelty (and, too often, under-age or age regression) variety. I don’t get near as many views or responses as those do but the ones I get usually thank me for treating adults as decent adults.
- August 13, 2022 at 8:27 pm #669915Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 13Replies: 845Has thanked: 685 timesBeen thanked: 3559 times
I occasionally read it, but I don’t get dressed to read it, nor do I not read it if I’m not dressed.
But too often the same things come up. It’s your too small so I’m making you a girl, or punishing you for cheating or because I caught you dressed up. Too often it goes far beyond erotic and moves to cruelty. I have a tendency to abort the stories at that point.
- August 15, 2022 at 5:16 am #670169
- August 13, 2022 at 12:00 pm #669805Angela BoothLadyRegistered On: August 1, 2020Topics: 9Replies: 1150Has thanked: 4356 timesBeen thanked: 5144 times
- August 13, 2022 at 9:11 am #669770Stevie SteinerManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 85Replies: 1982Has thanked: 8752 timesBeen thanked: 10152 times
- August 13, 2022 at 8:56 am #669767Trish WhiteBaronessRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 357Has thanked: 1654 timesBeen thanked: 1344 times
I do follow an author on Patreon that writes TG and CD stories with audio and they are terrific. Very well written and very very good. The cost is very reasonable as well, only $7 a month or $76 a year. Thanks for posting Raquel.
- August 13, 2022 at 6:17 am #669738StephaniewyLadyRegistered On: September 24, 2021Topics: 18Replies: 199Has thanked: 901 timesBeen thanked: 1086 times
would love to learn some titles or sites.
- August 13, 2022 at 8:52 am #669765Trish WhiteBaronessRegistered On: December 2, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 357Has thanked: 1654 timesBeen thanked: 1344 times
I’d go onto Patreon if I was you. I support an author (trans girl name Urban) and the stories she writes as well as other authors that post on her site are unbelievably good. The story I’m reading now is called “The girl in the band” it’s by another author and is the best story that Urban has posted to date, in my opinion. It costs around $76 a year or $7 a month to receive all her stories and well worth the money. They all have audio so you can listen to them while you’re driving too.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.