- September 23, 2021 at 7:14 am #547084Michelle McQueenParticipantRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 521Has thanked: 2139 timesBeen thanked: 2545 times
Its getting closer to the exciting crossdressers holiday of Halloween where all closet dwellers can dress as they want and pass it off as just engaging in a fun holiday. Its one night when the closet door opens to secretly be our feminine selves without outing our self to the world. An invitation to strut your stuff in public with the best excuse for doing so.
If you’re planning on going out dressed and still in the closet be prepared to answer questions like… “Thats a great outfit. Where did you find clothes that fit so well?”… or… “How can you walk so easy in those heels?”… or… “Who did your makeup? Its perfect.” Questions like that which can give you away.
So girls are you being brave and bold enough to get out dressed this year? This is your chance so start putting together an outfit now. What character will you be or what outfit will you wear? Go for it! Its our holiday!
My first outing in public was on Halloween dressed as a hot secretary. It was a fantastic night!
- September 25, 2021 at 11:26 am #548159
- September 24, 2021 at 7:31 pm #547972Holly GoodrichDuchessRegistered On: April 19, 2021Topics: 168Replies: 606Has thanked: 2545 timesBeen thanked: 3382 times
Ms Bass 🙂🙂 Its time to get into town, lay in a stock of adult beverages, and have you’re own private party. Call me when it’s done and I’ll be there!!😋😋😋.
- September 25, 2021 at 11:40 am #548163Stephanie BassPrincess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 2386Has thanked: 31185 timesBeen thanked: 7926 times
Will do Miss Holly allways have the beverages here just need some girls here to help drink them and you are not real far away yea yippee wife and i would love it to have you girls here ..
- September 23, 2021 at 11:27 pm #547464Roni CalinLadyRegistered On: August 13, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 148Has thanked: 796 timesBeen thanked: 447 times
- September 23, 2021 at 8:39 pm #547428Princess - AnnualRegistered On: November 30, 2019Topics: 13Replies: 2386Has thanked: 31185 timesBeen thanked: 7926 times
- September 24, 2021 at 7:07 am #547601Michelle McQueenLadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 521Has thanked: 2139 timesBeen thanked: 2545 times
Hi Stephanie. Well I hope you can get out at least a bit fem on this holiday.
- September 23, 2021 at 7:26 pm #547403Bridgette VonSmirffLadyRegistered On: October 18, 2020Topics: 44Replies: 1401Has thanked: 18594 timesBeen thanked: 5475 times
I just looked at the calendar and realized I’m off that day this year. If love to go to a couple of bars, but the kid will be home that night so… not sure if we can do that just yet. We’re waiting until he graduates high school to tell him about Bridgette so as not to add to his stress load.
- September 23, 2021 at 7:11 pm #547399Alison AndersonDuchessRegistered On: October 15, 2018Topics: 9Replies: 631Has thanked: 417 timesBeen thanked: 2653 times
First of all, Halloween is not only the crossdresser’s Christmas, it is also Christmas for computer programmers and mathematicians. They can’t tell the difference between Halloween (Oct 31) and Christmas (Dec 25). (Oct 31 can be read as “octal”, or base 8. So octal 31 is 3 eights plus one, which is 25 in Decimal.)
I’m going to go out like I did last year. I took a walk through my neighborhood wearing a sweater top with a pink, red, and white scarf, and a poodle skirt with full square dance petticoats beneath, one pink and one white petticoat, along with lace top socks with white sneakers (Anyone know where the nearest sock hop is?). Last year because of COVID, very few people were out on the street, but I did get a lot of positive reactions from people passing by in cars. I just bought some candy to give out if I see anyone on the street. On the street I live, no one comes to my home (it’s too rural). I may have to forgo the candy corn nails this year if I have to appear male in the morning. It just takes too long to do and really cure to start it mid morning. Pictures can be found in my private gallery here: https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/members/alison-anderson/mediapress/halloween-2020/
For my support group meeting earlier in the month, I can wear one of three different outfits. One is the same outfit I described above. A second choice is a holographic fishnet patterned bathing suit with a huge aqua lamé pettiskirt, for a mermaid look. A third is a ruffly satiny white dress which can be described as a little girl’s dress, a communion dress, or a short wedding dress (and has a full enough skirt that I can put a petticoat underneath). I think the decision may be based on whether I think I’m going to go out afterwards (where I’ll dress more conservatively). I’m not a night owl, and I don’t enjoy the bar scene even when in male mode, so I’m going to have to leave things up to the last minute to decide.
- September 24, 2021 at 7:11 am #547605LadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 521Has thanked: 2139 timesBeen thanked: 2545 times
Hi Alison. Wow! You have some really nice outfits there. I love petticoats and poodle skirts but unfortunately don’t have any. I know you will enjoy the holiday!
- September 23, 2021 at 11:08 am #547189Requal JoanneLadyRegistered On: December 15, 2020Topics: 3Replies: 214Has thanked: 163 timesBeen thanked: 722 times
While it is developing and becoming more popular each year, Halloween is not truely celebrated “Down Under”. Hence, no going out for Requal. I may just have to visit the USA one year so that I can participate.
- September 24, 2021 at 7:16 am #547612LadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 521Has thanked: 2139 timesBeen thanked: 2545 times
Hi Requal. Too bad no Halloween there but you can pretend to be American for a day so I bestow upon you an honorary… An American for a Day! Michelle, spreading culture everywhere… lol.
- September 23, 2021 at 10:00 am #547146DreamDuchessRegistered On: December 31, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 19Has thanked: 54 timesBeen thanked: 110 times
Went out with a male friend on Halloween with me in full dress. After getting over the shock we went out bar hopping in FTL till early morning. The next day came the questions and I told him. First response “The shoes fit”. We laugh about it now. everytime we get together he will say the shoes fit.
- September 24, 2021 at 7:17 am #547614
- September 23, 2021 at 9:20 am #547131Holly GoodrichDuchessRegistered On: April 19, 2021Topics: 168Replies: 606Has thanked: 2545 timesBeen thanked: 3382 times
Michelle, you beat me to a post on this topic.
That said, I’m going as the “Lady in Red ” Skirt, blouse and undies all in red, or pink. Pink tights to complete the ensemble.
I’d wear red heels, but I don’t have any. Probably have to settle for red tennies.
- September 24, 2021 at 7:21 am #547617LadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 521Has thanked: 2139 timesBeen thanked: 2545 times
Hi Holly. I only beat you posting about Halloween because I’m getting so excited about it. Its our holiday! Your red outfit sounds lovely and don’t forget to wear red lipstick and have red nails too. Will sissy be wearing something red?
- September 23, 2021 at 7:55 am #547104WifeofChristineLadyRegistered On: September 15, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 19Has thanked: 136 timesBeen thanked: 208 times
We (Christine and I) along with another sister and her SO are all going out for the first time with the ladies dressed for Halloween. We are switching genders, and dressing Rock-a-Billy. Christine is going in a cute 50s style rock-a-Billy dress and make-up. I am going to o as the guy… with my hair slicked back, tee-shirt, jeans and converse. I may wear a full face of make-up… just to be a little more edgy. We are so excited!!
- September 23, 2021 at 11:02 am #547185BrielleDuchessRegistered On: August 14, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 165Has thanked: 586 timesBeen thanked: 622 times
- September 24, 2021 at 7:22 am #547621
- September 23, 2021 at 7:59 am #547106LadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 521Has thanked: 2139 timesBeen thanked: 2545 times
- September 23, 2021 at 8:06 am #547108WifeofChristineLadyRegistered On: September 15, 2021Topics: 3Replies: 19Has thanked: 136 timesBeen thanked: 208 times
We tried to find a party, but was unsuccessful. We live in Austin and there is a great bar scene downtown. The gay bars are super fun, and they are very accepting. but we will probably go out to some normal places as well… After all, it is Halloween 😊 I am so relieved that this year, I get the comfortable shoes!!! LOL! And Christine is the one in heels!!
- This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by WifeofChristine.
- September 23, 2021 at 1:46 pm #547254Ruby O’SheaDuchessRegistered On: August 30, 2021Topics: 2Replies: 31Has thanked: 211 timesBeen thanked: 113 times
It was no secret in Japan the women, maybe for centuries, have been cross dressing. And they adore going to the famous men’s drag shows, Where women of course are in drag. The straight businessman enjoy drag shows without issue. And kabuki has always been men in drag . Hugs, R
- September 24, 2021 at 7:26 am #547622LadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 521Has thanked: 2139 timesBeen thanked: 2545 times
- September 25, 2021 at 12:01 am #548006
- September 23, 2021 at 7:43 am #547096JOJOLadyRegistered On: August 5, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 74Has thanked: 214 timesBeen thanked: 350 times
I have been going out on Halloween as a French Maid for years. (I have a picture of the costume on my CDH profile pictures) Surprisingly enough many of the positive comments I have received have been from genetic females. One female said to me: “You walk amazingly well in high heels”. I just smiled and said it came from many years of practice. Yes I have also received positive comments from genetic males. Halloween is the perfect opportunity to go out and express your inner self especially if it is your first time out.
- September 24, 2021 at 7:31 am #547626LadyRegistered On: June 14, 2021Topics: 13Replies: 521Has thanked: 2139 timesBeen thanked: 2545 times
Hi Jojo. French Maid is classic and you look great. Wish I had a maids outfit… hmmm… its not too late to find one :-). A GG will always compliment us before a male does because they see us differently.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.