Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

Its getting closer to the exciting crossdressers holiday of Halloween where all closet dwellers can dress as they want and pass it off as just engaging in a fun holiday. Its one night when the closet door opens to secretly be our feminine selves without outing our self to the world. An invitation to strut your stuff in public with the best excuse for doing so.

If you’re planning on going out dressed and still in the closet be prepared to answer questions like… “Thats a great outfit. Where did you find clothes that fit so well?”… or… “How can you walk so easy in those heels?”… or… “Who did your makeup? Its perfect.” Questions like that which can give you away.

So girls are you being brave and bold enough to get out dressed this year? This is your chance so start putting together an outfit now. What character will you be or what outfit will you wear? Go for it! Its our holiday!

My first outing in public was on Halloween dressed as a hot secretary. It was a fantastic night!

JOJO
      Lady

I have been going out on Halloween as a French Maid for years. (I have a picture of the costume on my CDH profile pictures) Surprisingly enough many of the positive comments I have received have been from genetic females. One female said to me: “You walk amazingly well in high heels”. I just smiled and said it came from many years of practice. Yes I have also received positive comments from genetic males. Halloween is the perfect opportunity to go out and express your inner self especially if it is your first time out.

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Jojo. French Maid is classic and you look great. Wish I had a maids outfit… hmmm… its not too late to find one :-). A GG will always compliment us before a male does because they see us differently.

JOJO
          Lady

So true Michelle about a GG. Thank you very much for the compliment. There is indeed time to find a French Maid costume before Halloween.

We (Christine and I) along with another sister and her SO are all going out for the first time with the ladies dressed for Halloween.  We are switching genders, and dressing Rock-a-Billy.   Christine is going in a cute 50s style rock-a-Billy dress and make-up.  I am going to o as the guy… with my hair slicked back, tee-shirt, jeans and converse. I may wear a full face of make-up… just to be a little more edgy.  We are so excited!!  

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi WifeofChristine. I love the fact that you’re crossdressing too. I know all of you will have a blast. Are you going to a party or just out and about?

We tried to find a party, but was unsuccessful.  We live in Austin and there is a great bar scene downtown.  The gay bars are super fun, and they are very accepting. but we will probably go out to some normal places as well… After all, it is Halloween 😊  I am so relieved that this year, I get the comfortable shoes!!! LOL! And Christine is the one in heels!!

It was no secret in Japan the women, maybe for centuries, have been cross dressing. And they adore going to the famous men’s drag shows, Where women of course are in drag. The straight businessman enjoy drag shows without issue. And kabuki has always been men in drag . Hugs, R

Anonymous
            Lady

Hi Ruby. Yep so true. Some cultures are just more advanced than Americans but us girls here are working on changing that a bit. Its also not unusual for Korean men to wear makeup.

Thank you very much. It’s very informative.

biggggg hugs 🤗 Ruby

Brielle
        Lady

Oh how fun! I am so jealous of you both! If we did a opposites, I guess we’d look like Sonny and Cher a little since she is 5′-1″ and I’m 5′-7″ in flats! Ha!

Anonymous
          Lady

Hi Brielle. Sonny and Cher would be a great costume! Have fun!

Went out with a male friend on Halloween with me in full dress. After getting over the shock we went out bar hopping in FTL till early morning. The next day came the questions and I told him. First response “The shoes fit”. We laugh about it now. everytime we get together he will say the shoes fit.

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Dream. Glad you had a great time and if the shoe fits then wear it!

While it is developing and becoming more popular each year, Halloween is not truely celebrated “Down Under”.   Hence, no going out for Requal.    I may just have to visit the USA one year so that I can participate.

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Requal. Too bad no Halloween there but you can pretend to be American for a day so I bestow upon you an honorary… An American for a Day! Michelle, spreading culture everywhere… lol.

First of all, Halloween is not only the crossdresser’s Christmas, it is also Christmas for computer programmers and mathematicians.  They can’t tell the difference between Halloween (Oct 31) and Christmas (Dec 25).  (Oct 31 can be read as “octal”, or base 8.  So octal 31 is 3 eights plus one, which is 25 in Decimal.)

I’m going to go out like I did last year.  I took a walk through my neighborhood wearing a sweater top with a pink, red, and white scarf, and a poodle skirt with full square dance petticoats beneath, one pink and one white petticoat, along with lace top socks with white sneakers (Anyone know where the nearest sock hop is?).  Last year because of COVID, very few people were out on the street, but I did get a lot of positive reactions from people passing by in cars.  I just bought some candy to give out if I see anyone on the street.  On the street I live, no one comes to my home (it’s too rural). I may have to forgo the candy corn nails this year if I have to appear male in the morning.  It just takes too long to do and really cure to start it mid morning.  Pictures can be found in my private gallery here: https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/members/alison-anderson/mediapress/halloween-2020/

For my support group meeting earlier in the month, I can wear one of three different outfits.  One is the same outfit I described above.  A second choice is a holographic fishnet patterned bathing suit with a huge aqua lamé pettiskirt, for a mermaid look. A third is a ruffly satiny white dress which can be described as a little girl’s dress, a communion dress, or a short wedding dress (and has a full enough skirt that I can put a petticoat underneath). I think the decision may be based on whether I think I’m going to go out afterwards (where I’ll dress more conservatively). I’m not a night owl, and I don’t enjoy the bar scene even when in male mode, so I’m going to have to leave things up to the last minute to decide.

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Alison. Wow! You have some really nice outfits there. I love petticoats and poodle skirts but unfortunately don’t have any. I know you will enjoy the holiday!

I just looked at the calendar and realized I’m off that day this year. If love to go to a couple of bars, but the kid will be home that night so… not sure if we can do that just yet. We’re waiting until he graduates high school to tell him about Bridgette so as not to add to his stress load.

Bridgette

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Bridgette. Well dang! The one night of the year when we have the best excuse to dress… you can’t…. sigh. Maybe next year you can make up for it.

Hi Michelle sounds so much like fun as these other girls here have said on there Halloween partys and Bar hopping so envious of you girls he he hope some day way out of town he he ..

Stephanie Bass

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Stephanie. Well I hope you can get out at least a bit fem on this holiday.

Hi Michelle as where we live its 6 hours to bigest town and lots of people from here go there so very un likely but thanks sure wishful hugs girlfriend..

Stephanie

My first  time  was  at  Halloween  my  only  time  I  have been  out  dressed  and been  myself  really  enjoyed  now that I  think  about it  makes  the  perfect  time  to and  get  a bra fitting

Anonymous
        Lady

Hi Roni. Good idea and while picking up fem clothing you could say its for a Halloween party and you lost a dare.

Trisha
      Duchess

You forgot one question.

” weren’t you a girl the last 3 years ”

How do you field that one.

Trisha

Anonymous
      Lady

Hi Holly. I only beat you posting about Halloween because I’m getting so excited about it. Its our holiday! Your red outfit sounds lovely and don’t forget to wear red lipstick and have red nails too. Will sissy be wearing something red?

Will do Miss Holly allways have the beverages here just need some girls here to help drink them and you are not real far away yea yippee wife and i would love it  to have you girls here ..

Stephanie

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?