Tagged: 

Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Have any of you ever got married en fem, or attended a funeral or funeral crossdressed. Have you been a “Bridesmaid, Matron of Honour or Mother of the Bride” at a wedding or other ceremony?

Hello Sarahjayne, No I have not attended a funeral fully crossdressed, but have gone undressed ( I wore black lingerie ). I think I would go to a funeral CD, but it would depend on who,s funeral it was. A close relative or friend, then No I would not as most of them do not no about my CD, & I would then meet others who know me. Going to a funeral of someone else who I did not know, just going out of respect then yes I would go fully crossdressed. love Helenmarie

No I never have and never will. I would absolutely love to at a wedding even my own but know that will never happen.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

Sadly I have been to a friends funeral En femme and On a happier note I attended a wedding as a guest, also En femme.. Things I never thought I would do ….

Rayna Carlian
      Duchess

I would, but I haven’t…

I would especially do a wedding, who doesn’t like to dance at a reception?

XOXO

Rayna

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?