Tagged: 

Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi All

I’ve been wearing female underwear to work and makeup. I’ve been thinking of asking the Managers about asking for the full female uniform. I know they will be accepting. I’ve been “out” for a while with them.

Has anyone else done similar and how did your work place take it?

Anonymous

Hi, Ryanne!

Even with management’s acceptance, it is a bold step to take, and I’m so proud of you for being who you truly are!

I underdress everyday at work, and sometimes (like today) I’m wearing a nice pair of ladies dress slacks and a somewhat androgynous top. I hope to some day soon come out to everyone as a transgender woman, but in working to steadily gain more and more acceptance from my wife, I must take baby steps!

I wish you all the best!

Hugs!

Shawna

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Thank you for the reply. The uniform isn’t too feminine and most the women wear a unisex t-shirt or blouse, trousers (though skirts are allowed) and low heels. I started wearing eyeliner to work and this has progressively increased to full face makeup and painted nails. Luckily the manager is gay and she has been very supportive</p>

My workplace is a small office and most of us have worked together for years. A couple of years ago we decided to drop the dress-code requiring business casual. Jokingly I said that meant I could now wear a dress to work. And people said, ‘Yeah, I guess it does’. So I did.

So 90% of the time I wear jeans and and t-shirt. But every week or two I wear a nice dress or skirt for the day.

Anonymous

Love it. And you rock those outfits. So jealous.

Marianne
        Ambassador

Just lovely to see and hear. You rock it girl.

What a lucky girl Rachel! I am to jealous right now (in a good way of course)

I love the “office look”: dresses, pencil skirts, formal blouses and of course heels, if i could i will wear like that every day but my work and my country is too conservative so if i do something like that i will loose work, friends, everything…. so sad.

But you look amazing girl, keep enjoy it!

Wow!!!

You lucky, lovely gurl, if only I could..

[quote quote=184841]Love it. And you rock those outfits. So jealous.

[/quote]

Thank you!

It took nearly six years of working there and slowly acclimatising my colleagues to the idea that I was a crossdresser before taking that step. The long game is frustrating, but very much worth it.

(We never have clients on-site either, which helps 🙂 )

How awesome that you can dress Rachel, the most i can do is a pair of skinny high waist jeans and under dressing

Thank you everyone for the replys, I wanted to give an update. After a tough day at work. I just received by new uniform. I will be going into work enfem on Thursday. I’ll make a new post when I go in.

I agreed to always go in the new uniform to keep continually within the company, so no going back. I’m very happy but a little nervous.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?