Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Over the years, I have done loads of research on crossdressing, the perceived whys, and like most was seeking answers. I have come across a couple of books entitles “Living With Crossdressing” By Savannah Hauk wonderfully incisive and worthwhile reads from both the crossdressers and partners perspective. You can see my interview with Savannah HERE.

If you have a little time to spare, it is worth listening to her experiences.

The question is, what resources have you come across that you could share with someone to help facilitate the understanding of crossdressing.

Mandy Wife
      Baroness

Oh wow – Penny and I will definitely watch your interview with Savannah – that book is my go to recommendation for anyone as we both learnt so much from it and it’s due a re-read now we are more settled on this journey.

Cross Dresser Heaven, of course!

This IS the best resource on the internet.

Love Laura

I’ll second that thought Laura, the people here at CDH are as intelligent and informative as they are accepting and supportive.

I am definitely going to purchase this book for my SO!! Thank you Sophie!!!

Lanna❤

Hi Sophie,

Thank-you for posting the link.  I will listen to this.

Alice

It doesnt take a lot of research to find that as long as there have been skirts, genetic males have been wearing them.

– Robyn

Of course there have… Egyptians, Etruscans, Greeks, Romans, Priests… even the Pope!
        The great dictator Lucius Cornelius Sulla frequently wore make up and dresses. One of the Kings of Egypt was so camp he wouldn’t think of having children. Louis the fourteenth’s brother was inclined to the dress. The list goes on and on

I’m sorry Robyn… I’ve lost the thread and shall go to bed now… not in a dress! Hugs Polly xxx

Anonymous

In the modern age, anyone who did time in an anglican church choir, would have worn a cassock and surplice. I did that as a kid. Not the most alluring look, but …

Anonymous

Hi Sophie,

I’ve just watched the interview, and that was a great use of 30 minutes. Kudos to the pair of you. I found it fascinating and thought provoking. Now for the book …

Marti x

That interview with savannah was awesome. I’m going to have to let my fiancé watch it. We have her book and both of us have read it.

Unfortunately my fiancé struggles with my crossdressing and we have many very ugly fights about it. I love her and want her to accept and understand all of me . I think watching the interview might shed some light on some of the areas she struggles with.

Anonymous

Sadly what I’ve found on sites like Dr. Z and others is a lot of so-called pros over thinking what we as dressers do.

Sophie

I cannot thank you enough for this thread. My situation is complicated. While my wife knew some of my crossdressing I have had a a difficult time explaining everything. The other day she found one of my sets of breast forms. We had a conversation and she is willing to return to couples therapy (with a therapist qualified in LBGTQ+ issues). Anyhow I found your post and watched the video. It was great. I have ordered both of Savannah’s books. I love my wife and understand how difficult this is for her. I only hope that she can begin to see how difficult this has been for my entire life.

Thank you again.

Robin

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Relationship Advice’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?