• This topic has 15 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 15 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Claudia C
      Ambassador

Busted!

I have to admit I was busted a few times. Nothing outrageous. One that comes to mind….Clothes shopping for new jeans for my male side.

Found a pair I liked. Tried on the  jeans and attended came to check on me a few moments later. Stepped out of dressing room to show her what I wanted – a little.too long and baggy.

Whoops – forgot I was wearing tights under current male attire.

The tights were a give away. The bright red toenail.polish put the exclamation  mark on it.

I slowly made my way to the register – only one open. And it was the same attendant. I felt so embarrassed. Until she checked me out and said ‘ try a blue color’.

Anonymous

I remember a couple of years ago going to get my annual company physical. I arrived at the office a few minutes early, and so was relaxing in my car instead of waiting in the uncomfortable office waiting area. Suddenly, I was struck with the realization that I had not removed my toenail polish earlier in the week. (Since it is so hard contorting my body to put the polish on in the first place, and since I can only sparingly wear polish on my fingernails, I really relish keeping my toenails painted for most of the year). Well, I removed my shoes and socks, and did my best to scrape the polish off of my toenails; but you know that a little bit always seem to remain on the inner edges of the nail bed next to the skin. At this point, it was time for the start of my physical exam; and I had to go see the doctor.

Well, when the doctor came into the examination room after I had removed my clothes, everything was cool until he began examining my feet for arches, flat-footedness, etc. As soon as he saw my toenails, he was visibly startled, but said nothing. And so, I said nothing. The examination was soon thereafter concluded, and neither one of us ever spoke of it.

After I got home that night, I repainted my toenails!

Being a assisted living driver I have to sit with my residents and when I cross my legs my anklet shows.  I do know that I really don’t care anymore.  I want to be me so I am going to continue to go to doctors offices wearing pantyhose.  So far none of my doctors have even said anything, and I love surprising the nurses.  For the most part the nurses have all laughed it off or offered advise.  I have even had one tell me the next time I’m there she wants to see me in a skirt.  Still unsure on that.

Enjoy life

Elaine

Anonymous

I purchased my first set of panties and a bra you should have seen the register attendant looking at me like I was a pervert.

Jenny J
      Lady

I kinda got busted last night.  A few days ago I was in Walmart with a friend and a cute skirt caught my eye (they dont know I dress).. Last night I decided to treat my self to the skirt and some new panties.  I went to a Walmart I’ve never been to before (less chance of running in to someone I know and dont want to know about me dressing) The sales lady was quite helpful heck she saw right through the old excuse that the skirt was for my wife and even brought me to the changing rooms to try it on (which is always a thrill) So anyways I try the skirt  and a blouse (the top didnt fit right 🙁 ) and as I step out of the change room skirt and panties in hand my bosses wife (who also works with me) comes in to try on something and says hi.  I know she saw the panties and skirt this could be interesting at work next week lol  The good thing is we do get along quite well and I know both her and her hubby are openminded

Holly G
      Lady

Wow Jenny, that should be an interesting day at the office next week!

It’s funny Lisa, because I have no issues shopping for women’s clothes for my wife…we joke because I always buy clothes for her and she always buys clothes for me. Neither of us will bother to shop for ourselves!  I have never had a problem shopping in Victoria’s Secret when shopping for her, but I will say, whenever I’m shopping girls clothes for me, just because the size is considerably bigger, I always feel like they know and I’m more self conscious.

Jenny, if she didn’t say anything then that is a really good sign everything could be fine.

Holly, you and I are in the same situation as usual. My wife buys my clothes, she has a better taste in men’s attire then me. I 90% of the time is the one to outfit my wife (the other 10% is when she steals the JC Penney’s card and goes shopping in the clearance section online…then I am broke).  As for myself I got over buying stuff for myself in stores, online, thrift shops or the moon if it’s available. But Holly just inspired me to do what Jenny did and actually try on clothes in the store. Nervous yes, Victorious absolutely.

To add to this I love to shop for myself sometimes when I’m walking around the ladies section I may use the line that it’s for a friend but there was one day when one of the attendants that knows about me came over and picked up a blouse and held it up to me and then stepped back and told me that I should get it because it really looked like it would work for me.  And now wouldn’t you know I’ve misplaced it.  So I have now gotten to where I will turn it on the cashiers and tell then the truth and watch them blush, because they now know that I don’t care if they know or not. ????????????

Claudia C
      Ambassador

Elaine – cool.
      I shop for my wife a lot. Hehe
      Since you are comfortable in the store setting, next time maybe ask for some options on the selected attire and see what they say.
      I’ve gotten sheer shock to actual functional choices… love my skirt choices

Anonymous

One useful tip when trying on clothes at a store is to carry a “decoy” clothing item with you into and out of the changing room. I’ll usually pick up a pair of dress pants and place them over the feminine clothes that I want to try on. Then, I do the same as I exit the dressing room. Thus, anyone seeing me entering or exiting the dressing room will assume that I am just trying on a pair of pants.

If you get really nervous about leaving the dressing area with unwanted female clothes, you could just leave the clothes in the dressing room, (hung back up on a hangar and in good condition of course), and walk out.

For me, trying on clothes at the store is a must because of all of the different sizes and styles that do not match up from designer to designer.

Tabitha B

Holly G
      Lady

Codille, I’m just going to start calling you Sis cause we must have been sisters in a past life ????????????

Elaine, you are awesome! I love your boldness! I wish I was that comfortable all the time with my other half.

I have used the decoy method before, but the next time I tried, I figured who cares and just took the items in myself. Now they are some of my favorite jeans! ????????????

I just wish I had the nerve to go out in full Holly mode and let my inner girl shine…

I dress androgynously daily women’s  jeans shirts, socks, shoes, underdressed all the time and do shop and try on women’s clothing in the store all with no problem. When dressed I shop use the women’s change rooms, washrooms etc with no problem. In 47 years of dressing and going out I only been read twice that I know of. Once by teens hanging around a mall door and once by two guys in a walmart.

A secret is when wearing 2 inch heels I wear 2 inch longer slacks or jeans. with 3 inch heals it is 3 inch longer. I write the leg length inside the pockets. ie standaard length is 30″, for a 2 inch heal it is 32″

Anonymous

great experiences all – love some of the ideas.   Actually I never try on clothes at the store.   The only exception is shoes.   My size is 13 so I have to make sure something works before I buy it.  For the rest of it, I just make my purchases and move on.  Of course these days I do everything as Rosaliy.

Doctors are interesting.   When I became eligible for medicare, I asked a health care provider I was considering signing up with if there was any issue with me being there as a woman and being called by my femme name.   This was very important to me.  I was assured there would be no issue.   When I contacted my assigned PCP (primary care physician – not a drug – giggle) I asked the same thing there.  Never had a problem so far although ‘documents’ must be in my legal name.  so – soon – I will be rid of that name as Rosaliy is about to become legal at last.  yay !!!!!!

As for being ‘busted’ well, I have been ‘made’ but I smile and move on.  The ones who ‘care’ (in a negative sense) don’t matter.   Everyone else has been accepting and great !!!!

Busted… I’ve been busted.  As I’ve posted elsewhere, I do my shopping in the local Safeway and Bi-Mart en femme.  Once when I was in a skirt, I was going into Bi-Mart and as I approached the door, a man who was browsing the outside display of plants, looked up and said, “Hi Pat.  How’s it going.”  It was some one from our client that I deal with almost daily.

I just ignored him and went on into the store, hoping to convince him it wasn’t me, but someone who looked like me.

Then, another time, in Safeway wearing a skirt, I came out of an aisle and turned to go down to another and almost ran into a co-worker who said, “Hey Pat. What’s happing?”  Involentarily I replied, “Not much,” and kept on walking.

In neither case did either of them say anything the next time I saw them at work.

But the worst is my son-in-law.  One time, at Safeway, he ran into me and my oldest daughter, (45) while I was dressed in a floral top and wearing white pants.  I was sitting at the blood pressure machine checking my blood pressure, while my readheadded daughter watch.  He stopped and talked to her, then as he walked by a second time he said, “Hi Dad.” and walked on.  The second time I was wearing my black knit pants, my round toe faux suade flats, a red knit top and long black coat I borrow from my wife.  I had on some dangly earrings.  As he walked up, he said, “Hi Dad,”  I nodded and got some milk out of the cooler.  Later, he came up to me and talked about needing to change out a headlight on his car and wanted my advise on how to get the battery out of the way with out losing the presets on his radio.  All the while eyeing my earrings.

He’s never said anything about it to me, but I know he’s got to be wondering about it.

So as I was leaning over my desk, I felt someone’s hand slide over my mid back, pause for an instance, and then I heard Virginia whisper, “I think you wear a 38 B, no? Underwire? Oh, I bet you can turn some heads in that little number Vinnie.”

I turned as red as a beet. But thankfully it was just the two of us. Well for the next few minutes anyways.

“Why don’t you join me and Jennie for lunch Vin? We have lots to chat about, don’t we? We are going out for that long lunch we got coming to us. Unless you want to chat in the lunch room with the rest of the office?”

Virginia just giggled. She was trying to sound stern. But I could tell my really good friend was finally going to be in on my secret. And I could also figure out by the smile on Jennie’s face that she also must have been in on the stealth maneuver Virginia had just made.

“Mm mm, I always wanted to snap another girl’s bra!”

“Okay Ginny. I’ll join you girls for lunch. But just the three of us OK?

“Agreed. Just us three girls, Vin. Oh, is that your name sweetie?” Virginia giggled quietly.

Within fifteen minutes we were out the door, me kind of anxious but also quite relieved, as I had wanted to share my secret with Ginny for the past year. She was the first friend I had made at the office, actually the only real friend I had made there. Jennie was sweet, but had a boyfriend that was so controlling of Jennie that Ginny and I hardly would see her other than at work.

But Jennie just broke up with Sean, and had been asking if the three of us could go for drinks some night soon. So I guess a long lunch (we had to work extra hours the previous week, and to avoid overtime, the cheap boss had us take an extra-long lunch of our choice of day), was going to be my moment of truth with my two office mates.

I have been dressing en femme for years, but not for work. Well except for a fun little job that was three-quarter time as a cleaning girl a few years earlier. I always under-dressed, but had tried to be pretty discreet at this office job as it paid well, and the owners were Born Again.

For years my cousin who has supported me as well as my Mom, but very secretly.

Ginny and I had been out after work many times but I had never let her know that I cross-dressed daily at home and whenever I could going out for fun. Mostly because we usually were around other folks I did not know well … or were creepy.

“You know Vinnie I bet you are wearing some other pretty things today aren’t you?” Ginny asked as she gently pushed me into the corner of our booth. “Don’t worry, your secret is just among the three of us.”

“Yes it is a secret. But you owe us complete honesty Vin because we could have poked a lot of fun at you the past few months,” added Jennie.

“What?”

“Yes sweetie, us girls have a seventh or eighth sense about things like this,” Ginny said as she tugged at my pant leg. “So the hosiery? Tights? Or simply something silky Vin?”

“Okay. Are you two going to speak softly or am going to be roundly embarrassed here this afternoon?”

“So I wear girls’ clothes, and to be honest I have been for years. I don’t share that with a lot of people, but I also have been out in public fully dressed as Vicky so many times I forget how many,” I quietly blurted out.

“Vicky?” asked Ginny and Jennie almost sharing a breath.

“Yes. Hope you are not overly shocked.”

“Sweetie, just the opposite. We kind of want to tease you, but like “the new girl” teasing. Okay?” asked Jennie.

“Yeah and to pick up on the teasing, you have to unbutton the top of your blouse Vicky so I can get a peek at the bra, I can’t stand it any longer. Jennie and I have been fantasizing about seeing you with just a bra, panties maybe a slip, pantyhose and heels since Christmas.”

In fact we almost bought you a Victoria’s Secret Bra for a present then.”

Virginia, started to impishly finger the buttons on the top of my shirt until I said, “Okay, I’ll do it, but we need to be careful here, I am in a public space.”

“You know Vicky it’s going to be hard to see you at work in your men’s clothes and not wonder what you are wearing underneath,” laughed Jennie.

“I only wish I could wear a dress or one of my skirts and a blouse to work every day, but I think I would not have a job for too long. So please keep this between us. The Williamsons would show me the door faster than they would an atheist,” I begged.

“Don’t worry Vicky. Us girls stick together. But we have lots of things to discuss, like how many women’s clothes do you own?”

“A couple of closets full and three dressers filled with blouses, sweaters, camisoles, bras, panties, all styles of hosiery. I also have about three dozen pairs of shoes,” I whispered rather proudly.

“Oh, and I do own several very special girdles … real retro and vintage girdles.”

“You little vamp Vicky!” laughed Virginia. “And so this weekend you are going to host an overnight for us three girls so we can see what you have for clothes, and to get to know Vicky better?” asked Jennie.

“After all, having dumped that idiot Sean, Jennie needs something new to do to keep her occupied,” Virginia chimed in.

“And maybe it should start Friday right after work, I can’t wait!” exclaimed Jennie.

“We’ll pack our weekend bags and bring them to work, stop for a case of wine on the way over to your place Vicky, get all dressed up and maybe go out. All three of us girls, no?” Virginia suggested.

To be continued …

Anonymous

2016_personal stories: Claudia C original post: 

Busted!

I have to admit I was busted a few times. Nothing outrageous. One that comes to mind….Clothes shopping for new jeans for my male side.

Found a pair I liked. Tried on the  jeans and attended came to check on me a few moments later. Stepped out of dressing room to show her what I wanted – a little.too long and baggy.

Whoops – forgot I was wearing tights under current male attire.

The tights were a give away. The bright red toenail.polish put the exclamation  mark on it.

I slowly made my way to the register – only one open. And it was the same attendant. I felt so embarrassed. Until she checked me out and said ‘ try a blue color’.

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?