Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi All: A few months ago, I had tickets to see a wonderful play in Palm Springs, called “Casa Valentina” by Harvey Fierstein (sp). It was about a group of male crossdressers who went on vacation at a crossdressing resort, where they could dress and act as themselves (as women) and generally just be cozy together with like minded girls. I did not get to see the play, but the main reason I wanted to was to feed into a fantasy I’ve had for some time: to take a long weekend or a week and get away to an exclusively transgender or crossdressing resort, where I could leave my drab clothing at home (or in the suitcase) and wear my pretty things 24/7, and interact with other crossdressers on a social basis. I have searched the internet a bit, but can’t find such a resort. Am I being naive, or is there such a place, preferably in California or the West? Or maybe even a B&B, or private home for multiple guests?

Jenny
      Lady

It sounds good, it would be a nice place to go and is it I would definitely want to go for a weekend.

Melissa,

There is such a place located in western Maryland within a few hours drive of my home.  It is a more than a B and B, but less than a full resort, but caters to the transgendered crowd.  The local meetup group in the DC area schedules weekend events there several times a year.  I believe that it is called the Lodge.

Mac

Anonymous

Wouldn’t that be a lovely, freeing experience!
      There used to be a convention of sorts which apparently shut down within the last couple of years. Other than that, I haven’t found anything else either.

Dawn
      Lady

I found a place near Portland called Over the Rainbow Transformations that sounds interesting I have not been there it’s just what i found on line.

Leonara
      Ambassador

As a Suggestion, PM Cynthia who attended a weekend CD friendly convention. It just might be what your looking for..Cynthia wrote a forum here on CDH on her experience
      Leonara

Anonymous

[quote quote=48196]There is a town in Pensylvania, called NewHope. It is very gender friendly and there is a hotel there, called The Raven Hotel. They seem to have weekly events for the TG crowd. wwwDOTtheravennewhopeDOTcom/ I know for sure they do Halloween in a big way. Worth checking out. [/quote]

Their web page looks interesting!

Also a town in michigan that is tg gay freindly near grand rapids

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?