• Creator
    Topic
    Rose
    Participant
    Registered On: September 25, 2022
    Topics: 1
    Replies: 0

Whew, it’s been a long road.  I have been dressing for as long as I can remember, now I finally feel like I am ready to get dressed and just get out and meet people who feel the same way I do.  The only problem is Where and How do you do such things.  It seems that every website is designed to take money to hook people up for sex (which is TOTALLY off my menu).  It’s nearly impossible to find a place where you can get dressed and go where you can sit and talk with other dressed people.  Then they say, how about you just go to this lesbian bar and you will be welcomed with open arms…but you will be the ONLY person dressed (don’t let that make you feel awkward).  I cannot push the boundaries of my insecurity enough to pull THAT one off, because I know at my age and with the additional cuddly padding I have, there is absolutely NO WAY that I am passable.  I can make nice fashion choices, but there is no way to make a Peterbilt look like a Maserati.

So, with that being said.  I am a 50+ CD that lives on Long Island, NY.  I have been looking for a place to go out maybe once or twice a month.  Maybe have a few drinks, a bit of chat, maybe a bit of dancing and hopefully a good show for some belly laughs.

I am open to any and all advice.  Maybe I should stay behind closed doors, maybe I shouldn’t…

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Fiona Black
      Lady
      Registered On: November 23, 2019
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 282

Another vote for checking out Femme Fever. Karen who runs the event is very accommodating and will insure you feel comfortable there the first time you go. There are a number of gals who have gone there & speak well of it. Do a search here on CDH for femme fever – there is an article a gal wrote about 2 months ago about her first time going there.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Sarah Cerise
      Lady
      Registered On: September 25, 2022
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 111

Hi Rose
      Lovely to meet you we are of the same age it will be lovely to talk some time.
      Best Wishes
      Sarah xx

Ginger Snap
      Baroness - Annual
      Registered On: March 9, 2022
      Topics: 18
      Replies: 153

Hi Rose
      First venture are scary. Try a drive first to build nerves. Then stop for gas. Going to store dressed will be big confidence builder. Good luck and be positive
      Hugs Ginger

Patty Phose
      Duchess
      Registered On: May 7, 2016
      Replies: 1872

Greetings from another Long Islander. Check out Femme Fever. It may be just what you are looking for.

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Rozalyn Richards
      Lady
      Registered On: July 27, 2022
      Replies: 460

Hi Rose welcome to CDH it’s nice to meet you, we are like one big happy family on here so don’t be shy come on in and join the family, I’m sorry i can’t meet you for a coffee ☕ and a chat I’m on the other side of the pond in the UK, I’m sure there are lots of girls near to you who will only be too happy to meet up with you and give you some advice and support on your journey, we don’t judge anyone on here it’s a safe place for everyone,

Hugs Rozalyn X 💋

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Christina Isme
      Lady
      Registered On: April 8, 2022
      Replies: 565

I grew up in New York Fulton New York I am now in cleveland Tennessee. Yes you need to get out that’s where all the fun is. I have been full time girl 👧 since I was 9 till now at 62 and I have been enjoying it. Best thing I have ever done is get out. Just take one step at a time and you will get there.  The girls 👧 on the site can help you and we are glad to have you welcome to the site

Stephanie Bass
      Hostess
      Registered On: November 30, 2019
      Topics: 27
      Replies: 4187

Hi Rose nice to meet you and happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here..  As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. With so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies telling there stories about there journeys down there femme path in life.. When you get comfortable with us please join in with a story or two about the life and times of Rose as she travels down her own girly path in life..  Now as for making friends here there are so many ladies from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with and best of all girlfriend we all are just a simple click away..  Again girlfriend nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador
      Registered On: June 26, 2017
      Topics: 35
      Replies: 6485

Rose

Here at cdh were a help and support site. With many like yourself were here to learn from one other with questions and inquiries to better our feelings for dressing . True to our values and never to be ment for other activities. There’s other places to satisfy ones appetite. Cdh is a understanding and  caring place for all to experience a  passion  to express our femininity ,a  inner  love with no judgments and free of guilt . This is the perfect place to be yourself with same mined souls only wanting a friend to lean on or  talks to comfort and support one another. It doesn’t matter how we may look as long you feel feel good about yourself inside.

So relax and enjoy the peace and love that only a community like this can offer . Very happy to meet you and hope your stay with us is most comforting. Hugs. ..

Stephanie 🌹

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Paulette Parfois
      Duchess
      Registered On: November 17, 2021
      Topics: 2
      Replies: 609

Hi Rose, and welcome from a 74 year old crossdresser, who has only been back enjoying her feminine side for about six years. When I began venturing back out I usually went out solo and then only to places like shopping malls and coffee shops. I am now becoming involved with a small group of like-mined local girls who are planning on get togethers to play with makeup and clothes and go out a a group for Happy Hour and such. I am sure there are several girls close to you who might be interested in such an arrangement. You might want to scan the Member Directory as I did. I do know from some of my NY friends that there are several crossdressing groups in your area, and they get together on a regular basis. As far as being out and about, I personally stay away from gay clubs and drag bars (with some exceptions). When I do go to a drag club it is with a friend (and we have a lot of fun!). Unfortunately, so many of these places are in parts of town where’creeps’ love to hang out to prey on girls like us. Have fun venturing out! I look forward to hearing how your journey is going. Hugs, Paulette

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador
      Registered On: November 26, 2017
      Topics: 17
      Replies: 207

Try Femme Fever, Rose

Alice Underwire
      Lady
      Registered On: September 16, 2019
      Topics: 97
      Replies: 5600

Hi Rose,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.