Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Sarah Car
      Lady

Hi all , is there any cross dressing friendly hotels that we could spend a weekend cross dressed , in the North of England , or any spas that cater for the cross dressing community ?

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

I have yet to encounter a hotel that isn’t friendly to trans and CD guests.  They want your business and they want you to come back.  That’s plenty of incentive for most businesses.  I’ve traveled fairly extensively but not to Northern England.  I’d expect it’s no different there.  A bigger concern is the area you’re visiting and chance encounters with an intolerant person.  Obviously you want to avoid places where that’s more likely to happen.

/EA

I’m on a FB group called Frock Up Fridays.

A huge proportion are Brits, a significant number of those are either trans or CD.
      I think you could find answers there.

Hi Sarah

Any hotel.

I consider myself on the transgender spectrum. I email the hotel in advance asking if they have are happy for me to present as I wish. To date never had any problems. As long as you are upfront, courteous, and respectful of the other guests and staff there should be no problem. Hold your head high, be friendly and polite and you will put others (and yourself) at ease.
      I try to remember I am also a kind of ambassador for our community, trying to show others they can be at ease around us. Treat others as you would wish to be treated.

B x

Hello Sarah,                      As the other ladies say most hotels will be friendly to you, to get you to stay with them . I have been to a couple of hotels to stay for a few days last year & they where both the Premier Inns. There staff are always helpful & were happy to talk to me, also I know a couple of other ladies who go to the Premier Inns regularly & are very happy with them. So try them,

love     Helenmarie

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?