Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

I got my Black Friday haul from Enfemme today. It came right before I had to leave for some medical tests. Except when the actual tests were being done, all I could think about was getting home to open that box. My first disappointment was learning that my wig wasn’t included and was supposed to arrive separately. No big deal. I was incredibly exited to slide my first breast forms into the pocket bra and get girly. As I opened each individually wrapped article of clothing, I quickly realized that the ones that I was most excited about were all too small even though I had used the interactive sizing guide. One non-fitted blouse was a definite yes to try on and fit well. One dress was decidedly bigger than the mini dress that I really wanted. It looked acceptable enough although I wouldn’t wear it in public just yet. [sighs] Honestly, it was all mostly because of my beer belly than anything else. There is good news though that gives me hope that I might reorder them someday. I had to get weighed at the doctor’s office again. Same scale as a month ago. I have lost 8 pounds  just by watching what I eat a little better and not drinking so much beer. So, I’ll just keep at it. In the meantime, I’ll just pick more appropriate clothes out. I am able to put together some complete outfits given that I have two good tops and lots of skirts and leggings. And now I have my forms to make them really work (that bounce is intoxicating). I hope my wig isn’t too far behind because makeup practice has been going better than I had hoped and I really want to take Mika outside. Thanks to all you girls for the support and encouragement that is shared here every day.

Sorry Mika that it was kind of bitter sweet.

If you’re losing some weight, might be better to hold off on buying much anyways. I bought a few pairs of jeans in Sept/Oct that are too loose now that I’ve knocked of the booze and junk food.

Once that wigs arrives, coupled with breast forms and some make up, you could put on a housecoat and still love the reflection in the mirror!

I have thought about holding off on the buying until I drop about 20 more pounds. But I really want to get out in public. I have planned the weight loss into everything I bought so far. My skirts and leggings are either super stretchy and will fit well later or, if they aren’t stretchy, I can just squeeze into them right now. Plus, most of my extra weight is in my beer belly. I have an oversized sweater and one blouse that work right now. So, taking your advice, I’ll just stick with those for now unless I run across something that would work now and in another six months.

Mika

Despite it all, it still sounds like your doing fantastic.  The weight loss and the eating right…no one will ever argue with that.  CD or not!

To quote:

“Thanks to all you girls for the support and encouragement that is shared here every day.”

My pleasure!  I’m pretty sure we all feel the same way.  I know I do!

Robyn 🤗❤️

Thanks, Robyn. Everything is progressing well in the grand scheme of things. Even though I am now aware of things that won’t currently work for me, those could become a reality several months down the road. The slight disappointment hasn’t dampened my enthusiasm.

Thats awesome, Mika, so happy for some,and sorry about the of-size stuff.
      I too had a hard time finding my size, but trial and error, it would be so much easier if we could use change rooms, but even if I could get the nerve up( and it is coming), they are all covid closed.
      Congrats on the weight loss, too.
      hugs, Regine

Thanks, Regine. I was just about to return them and decided to hold onto them for motivation. A week ago, I shopped in drab and took a bunch of skirts to the men’s fitting room. It was a clearance store and they had no exchanges, no refunds. I’m glad I did because of the size variations among brands and styles. Wearing a big mask helped me too, LOL.

Sounds like Christmas came early for you Mika. So happy for you.

❤️B

LOL, yeah, I’m thrilled that I got my boobs and a few of the other things. I had planned to return some of the things that were too small but I decided to hand onto them for weight loss motivation. The only things holding me back from going public now are a little more makeup practice and toning down the shine on my public wig. Two or three weeks and Mika is stepping out.

Great point, Shreya! I totally agree. I have gone shopping once in person and while trying everything on, I quickly realized the variations within each size range. Then I expanded my search through the sizes and found some other cute things that I would have missed.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?