• This topic has 5 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Have any of you ever had your father or other male relative crossdress?
      Have any of your female relatives ever dressed as male?

Anonymous

Not exactly what you’re asking, but my sister came out as a lesbian, maybe 30 years ago.  I have 4 brothers, none of whom I would suspect crossdresses.

Absolutely, my twin brother and his son was/are transgender. He passed away a few years ago. Honestly think that my father was as well but have no proof of that. I consider myself a crossdresser as I have no desire to transition.

My father and his brother (my uncle) were both crossdressers. they both were very discrete with their dressing as was I, back in the 40’s and 50’s most people were very intolerable to those that crossed dressed.

Not to my knowledge, Raquel. However, since so many stay in the “closet”, who’s really knows.

Btw, what I LOVE about the younger generations is that they live their truth out in the open, in the sunshine. Bless them!
      Hugs
      Jules
      🥰🌈👩

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

No one in my family to my knowledge has been know to cross dress, or is transgender.
      Closets can be pretty big, and cozy though. I know mine sure is…

Anonymous

None that know of except myself but do have a uncle that came out several years ago as Gay

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?