Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous
      Lady

One of the things I’ve noticed since joining CDH is the heterogeneity (no irony intended) of crossdressers. We exist on a continuum  from those who are living full time as women, those who live FT as women except under circumstances where society demands otherwise, etc. ranging all the way to those who simply enjoy occasionally wearing panties. Our positions on that continuum are not fixed, either. Many of us have become deeper or less involved, depending on our circumstances. On top of all of that, there is a mixture of straight, gay, and bisexual orientations.

While some might find the term “crossdresser” too broad, I love it – it’s one big tent under which we all live. It’s just that we move around under that tent, yet we are still sisters bonded together, whether you are someone living FT as a woman, someone who only underdresses, or someone like me – a person who dresses only certain times of the year away from home.

Just my way of saying we are in this together!

💋Jackie💋

Of course if we end up with more mainstream acceptance we’ll begin splitting up into factions…

Amy RFBDF (Retro Fifties Baby Doll Front) x

I agree with you Jackie

All CD’s share certain experiences and we should all support each other despite some differences. I always saw the CD world as being split into factions that seldom take the time to get to know each other. I attended the Southern Comfort Conference back in September of 2000. It was at the Sheraton Buckhead in Atlanta that year.

The first thing I noticed was that it was as if two conferences were going on. The one during the day with all the seminars and official events where all the CD’s attending were dressed very conservatively to blend in. Then after dark the “Bad girls” like me would come out to play all dressed up in fetish wear.

The two groups did not interact at all. I think that’s sad because I see no reason we can’t get along and be friends. The good girls were only out during the day and would not venture down to the bar at all when we were there.

I think there is also a divide on sexual orientation with some girls who are totally hetero showing nothing but disgust towards girls who are Bi or Gay. I don’t judge people by whom they choose to have sex with.

Anonymous
        Lady

That’s really insightful. Thanks! 😁

That’s a pity, the whole conference sounds like a lot of fun. I’d love the chance to start the day as a good girl and end up a bad girl by midnight! Although I’d need 4 or 5 different outfits for each day (and a bar tab). x

It was a lot of fun. I was paying for myself and for my own photographer to be there with me so I ended up paying two bar tabs. We drove all the way from Baltimore to Atlanta and the trunk and backseat were packed full. I was also going to be doing photo shoots while there so I really needed the entire wardrobe along.

I am a “bisexual” crossdresser, fortunately, I have never felt any contempt, etc. from other CDer’s but I have from gay men who think bisexuals are just wannabe gays but too chicken to come out all the way. Not so! I have no desire to give up hetero sex. I enjoy sex with both male and female partners. I label myself bisexual because it’s easier for most that ask once they find out I crossdress, if I am gay (ah, the crossdressers most often asked question, followed by the “do you want to be a woman” by the curious types). I prefer to call myself “sexual”. I like to think and hope, that in 2022, us gurls have become more enlightened, though at times, it seems we have also regressed. Though I hate labels, society putts them on others, so it becomes useful to well, use them.
        ~Hugs,
        Kristen

Hi Jackie,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts and feelings.

I feel we are all sisters .

We feel so isolated and alone in our day to day lives bit here I feel we have are a family.

Yes we all havecvarying degrees of femininity and dressing time and tastes but we all have femininity in common.

Good topic sweetie

Huggs Patty

Anonymous

Hi Jackie.

I completely agree with you!

I’ve always said the gender spectrum is a broad continuum that includes all of us, regardless of whether we crossdress or plan to transition fully. That’s why a community such is this is so wonderful, it allows all of us to come togethere here where we can can make new friends, learn about others and their juournies, and provide support for each other.

We’re all sisters and we’re all in this together!

Hugs,

Holly

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?