Viewing 2 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Do you think people find crossdressing on Halloween more acceptable than on any other day? I’m planning on handing out candy to trick or treaters on Halloween wearing a French maid costume. I wonder what the reaction will be.

Kerri

Don’t DO IT👎🏽!!! It’s for You , not the innocent little kids, the mothers will be outraged! and word of you and your house will spread like Wildfire!😡

Your Neighbors will shun you, gossip and rumors will spread. You will be shunned and blackballed in your neighborhood 🤨 they will steer clear-, go to a Halloween costume nightclub or gay bar where Crossdressing males in maid outfits are acceptable. And you may even get a prize( I did 15 years ago as a Saloon Girl hooker from the old west,

The kids will be scared and confused and ask there mommies a lot of questions that they will have to explain. It is NOT a night for self gratifying narcissistic  Gender Euphoria.
      Sorry for the blunt truth , but you have to think outside the box and realize the long term consequences. Once your secret is out in the open- You CAN’T take it back.      Please do Not do it👎🏽

Anonymous

I was not aware that children would be ‘scared and confused’ by a maid uniform. Is a witch ok, or only a warlock? It’s Halloween, anything goes except naked.

We’ll be Aware, it’s not being scared or confused about  a Maids costume, it’s the fact seeing ‘ a man dressed in drag for the first time in one, their first unwanted exposure just for ringing a doorbell, it’s not right or fair to the children or their parents😒

Anonymous

Gee Megan,

wow, pretty hypocritical and judgemental.  I wear a costume on Halloween and you want to slay me for it. Please look at yourself and then judge other people. Sorry to be so blunt.

Kerri

Sounds like someone is speaking from experience. Don’t let someone else’s bad experience ruin your night. Yes, you’re taking a chance, but most people won’t care and laugh it off. It’s Halloween. Enjoy yourself! I will be doing the same thing.

• You couldn’t be more wrong Brianna👎🏽😠, absolutely false never have or ever would take such a chance in embarrassing myself or my family at the door in Halloween. We lived in a very active Halloween celebrating neighborhood and homeowners decorated their houses and dressed up in friendly spooky costumes, and it was fun, everyone had a great , but I would never ever secretly come out to my daughter and neighbors. No Brianna I was NOT speaking from experience! I have more common sense than that👍                                      Now how many other CDH  members do I have to fence with here to defend my opinion and not get paersonal or sarcastic Enough already I stated my Case- I’m done replying to this thread.
            carry on others🤔

I’m sorry Meghan, I was not trying to “fence” with you. I apologize if it came off that way. I just don’t see it the same way you do. If someone wants to dress on Halloween and answer the door en femme, that’s their choice. Let’s just agree to disagree. As we say here, you be you.

I used to wear a costume to clubs on Halloween in the 90’s , now it’s passé, amateur night for newbies finding an excuse or venue to dress.
        Sorry you can’t take sensible advice to avoid embarrassment snd judgement that you’d regret. Listen Kerri , I’m not trying to get into a conflict here, not at all trying to save you some possible grief. You don’t open the door in drag, especially French Maid costume to confront children to possibly get the and their mothers confused and upset  Remember you were the one that asked the open ended question seeking feedback                                                   “I’m planning on handing out candy to trick or treaters on Halloween wearing a French maid costume. I wonder what the reaction will be.”I just gave it

I’m done here Kerri, no more back and forth please-                                     Meghan

Anonymous

Cut and run?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The topic ‘Crossdressing on Halloween’ is closed to new replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?