Viewing 11 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

It’s been a long lockdown for many of us and the urge to cross dress doesn’t diminish despite all of the time spent working from home on Zoom or Teams meetings.

I don’t know about anyone else here, but there have been a few days when I’ve been tempted to dress the way my work colleagues know me (straight business man) on the top half, but then go for something suitably sexy on the ‘under the desk half’. I’ve really enjoyed a straight or pencil skirt with a pair of glossy stockings and high heels without anyone knowing about it.

Of course, it’s important not to stand up during a video call!!!

Anyone else had such lockdown fun?

Sophie xx

Anonymous

Sophie that would be so much fun I would go for it, I would also be tempted to just powder my face. I don’t think anyone would say anything other than you look pale or off colour, if only they knew great idea

Love Sarah xx

Siobhan
      Lady

I spent the last year gently coming out in teams calls.  Initially removing my nail varnish at the start of the week and wearing hoodies to cover my top, no one could see my skirt or jeggings.  I have now come out to my team as transgender and openly wear nail varnish and don’t bother covering my tops.  I have now been on site a few times, in the office and lab dressed as me.

Sophie,

This was probably the only positive of having to work from home.  There were many days through November and December that I elected to dress professionally and feminine while working from home.  Thankfully, my camera only showed me from neck up so it was not an issue.

MacKenzie Alexandra

Gail Rich
      Lady

I am retired, so no working from home. But, last summer one of my friends daughters got married and the ceremony and party were on Zoom. I wore panties, pantyhose, half slip, skirt and heels below the waist, and normal male attire above the waist. I saw lots of friends on line. It was a great “if they only knew moment”

Hi Sophie i dont get that oppertunity as i have to work everyday out away from home  but so envious of you .. You only live once girlfriend underdress i mean under the desk dress he he have fun girlfriend ..

Stephanie

Kelly Lee
      Duchess - Annual

I doing that all the time. I been working from home long before pandemic and biggest change been that I changed work to one where they use videocalls instead of just conf lines but that was before pandemic.

I do dress not only “for office” but almost any way I want/feel for. When a videocall is about to start I change my top before starting the call. I even done calls where I just removed my forms and put on a big sweater over my short sleeves v-neck top.

Now this does mean some restrictions. Makeup is at most some foundation, can’t have  red lipstick or so. Same with earrings, something easy to take off or none for “surprise” calls. Also having a dress makes it a little harder to change (but done that also).

/kt

As I’ve posted elsewhere within these hallowed walls, I’ve been working from home for almost 15 years.

I have a number of tops that are all womenswear but are neutral enough to pass without comment when on a web conference. They all pair nicely with a black skirt and either tights or stockings.

As others have said, it takes a bit of practice but it is possible to position the camera so people can see you but not the fact you have forms in. The only thing that has to come off (sadly) is the wig!

-A.

Yes !!   Our work place is predominantly MS, so we use Teams for most meetings (sometimes zoom).

But the best part is, our small team never turns on their camera (mainly because our manager never turns on hers so we follow suit).  So in meetings, I am either underdressed or fully transformed in Wendy.

Petra Sue
      Lady

I’ve got one telework day where the kids aren’t here.  I usually wear a skirt and male top.

Pre-Covid, pre-video calls, I would wear a dress on my telework day as I didn’t have any skirts at the time.

Hugs,

Petra

I’ve been working from home for the last year as well. I am always underdressed but have been on some Teams meetings where my lower half was in complete Emily mode while the top have (on camera) was in male mode. If they only knew? 🙂

I usually fully dress on work from home days (getting few and far between). Our company meetings are always audio only, so no worries.

Bridgette

Viewing 11 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?