Viewing 6 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Julie
      Lady

I’ve been on here for a year sweetie but I haven’t really done anything like all of you but now a days I am proud to be a crossdresser and doing the following things. Wearing women’s clothes, having the appearance of a woman and being one in general instead of being my old male self. So therefore I try to be Julie 24/7 ladies.

Angela Booth
      Hostess

You are doing well then Julie. Keep it going to your goal.

Hi Julie
      You are doing something very important that is being true to yourself, be happy and proud you deserve to be both.
      Sarah xx

J J
      Lady

Be yourself, however that might express itself. Enjoy the clothes or lifestyle you want, not what others expect. If others have a problem with that, it is their problem, not yours.”

Becka
      Lady

Sounds great and have fun!

Congrats Julie now you can be so liberated and free

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Enjoy everything that makes you feel happy and comfortable in who you are. Life’s too short and as we get older and finding opportunities to better ourselves in our lives makes us more stronger and with purpose. Truly comforting. 🌷

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?