Viewing 12 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Marla, from North Central Florida! I have been mostly silent for a long time. I am finally looking for the light, looking to share experiences. With full irony, this Covid time with its’ masks and surgical gloves has let me wear bright red lipstick and super long nails with no fear. I wear glasses, so eye makeup and false lashes work, without going too crazy bold. underwear as girly as I want, You have to look hard to see my bra under a sweatshirt. I own only women’s jeans, my “socks are pantyhose, thigh highs or knee highs.’ Even my daily shoes are unisex. How is everyone else dealing with covid and crossdressing?

Hi Marla nice to meet you and so happy you found and joined us girls here on the best CD site on the internet so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. As a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also.. There is so much to see and do here from reading the forums and posts from many ladies here telling there stories about there travels down there femme road in life.. When you get comfortable with us please make some comments to these ladies then girl your turn ha ha just a story or two about the life and times of Marla as she travels down her girly path in life .. As for making friends here there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with.. I see your a Florida girl you say north central Florida  Ok to me thats a tease i was born in central Florida raised there till moving to NE Montana 15 years ago If ok send me a PM if you are ok with me knowing love to visit girlfriend.. Thanks and again nice to meet you and hope to see you around for a chat some time soon..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Marla,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome to CDH Marla! I also am from North Central Florida – Columbia County specifically. You have joined one of the most terrific sites a crossdressing person could join on the world wide web. Friendly, welcoming and supportive, the members and administrators could not be nicer and more efficient. How am I dealing with Covid and crossdressing? Quite well I believe. I dress every day even when I go into town for shopping or dining with my wife.

Send me a message and let me know exactly what part of North Central Florida you are in. Perhaps we could meet some time and share our crossdressing experiences. However, if you read my profile page you will get a really good idea about my crossdressing journey. I think you will really enjoy this site. So look around, ask questions, get to know some of our fabulous members, make a few friends and make yourself at home here. – Blessings from Teralynn

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome to CDH.

Hugs, Liara

Dawn Wyvern
      Managing Ambassador

Ladies

Please only keep to the theme of the post and do not waver onto a discussion about Covid rights or wrongs, do’s and don’ts etc – just keep to the original subject discussion.

We are not taking sides, but would rather leave these discussions off the CDH forums. Any posts on the subject may be edited.

many thanks for your help

Dawn (admin)

Agree Dawn, I’ve very strong views on this, but this is not the place to discuss them
        Liz

I appreciate Dawn’s feeling.  In such a challenging time, I was simply pointing out a little sliver of sunshine amongst the clouds. I like to plant the seeds that grow through the snow cover.

At first I really hated having to wear a mask then it dawned on me that I could put on a dress and go out in public without having to spend all that time with make-up  to make me look presentable as a woman.

I’m very petite to begin with and I wear glasses and because of COVIT I have not gotten a hair cut in over two years so I’m already almost there.

So all have to do is put on a dress, stockings and heels, put my hair in a ponytail maybe add some earings and change to my more feminine glasses and I’m good to go.

And there it is!  Through it all, human nature is such that we have to find opportunities out of a horror  I love to hear it! Thank you for sharing

Anonymous

Hi Marla,
      It’s been tough at times during Covid. But as you say it’s had it’s benefits being able to go out wearing lovely lippy and outrageous nails under the masks and gloves. I don’t own any male underwear anymore and would feel totally underdressed without my bra. I too always wear stockings or tights and my legs would feel bare and less sexy without them. I also try and buy unisex shoes as well. I intend to bring Melina out of her shell more and more. Love Melina xx

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Marla,

Welcome to our amazing site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore to your heart’s content.

The warmth and hospitality of our community is just awesome.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on our site.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find the link on each member’s Profile page.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

I have to say that in the last 48 hours I have met a bevy of sisters. Me, who NEVER spoke to more than 7 people about this in 50 years.  It felt like the sun rose a little higher in the sky today. Thank everyone for the amazing rush. What I missed in my anonymity!

Welcome Marla to his Heavenly address of wonderful friendly people with like interests.

COVID has been like “ground hog day” (movie) to me.  Every day the same.

Anonymous

Hello Marla. No real change as it relates to COVID. I’m still the same ol’ Raquel. It’s nice to meet you.

Much love,
      Raquel

Welcome Marla!

Viewing 12 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?