- January 31, 2020 at 6:28 pm #271859Kathryn Lynn PetersParticipantRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 71Has thanked: 361 timesBeen thanked: 241 times
As a Veteran of th Air Force from 1969 to 1973, I wonder how many of us served and which branches? I salute you sisters who did!
- This topic was modified 7 months ago by Kathryn Lynn Peters.
- This topic was modified 7 months ago by Kathryn Lynn Peters.
Total of 35 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- August 12, 2020 at 8:24 am #373382Stevie SteinerParticipantRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 21Replies: 451Has thanked: 1824 timesBeen thanked: 2103 times
- August 12, 2020 at 5:23 am #373294
- August 8, 2020 at 2:55 pm #372145
- August 8, 2020 at 2:52 pm #372143KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 169Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 594 times
- August 8, 2020 at 10:58 am #372092Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 940Has thanked: 4731 timesBeen thanked: 1408 times
- August 8, 2020 at 9:32 am #372072Joanne JacksonParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 34Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 87 times
- August 8, 2020 at 9:47 am #372075T.J. ByronParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 198Has thanked: 1060 timesBeen thanked: 621 times
Thanks for your services to our country.
I served from 1971- 1996…now Retired!!
Was at Madigan AMC, Seattle.
Love chatting about our having to sneak around corners while in the service. Love to chat period.
Checkout my gallery and get back to me.
- February 21, 2020 at 11:29 am #279451Tricia LynnParticipantRegistered On: November 20, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 70Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 232 times
U.S. Army December 1975 – December 1978. 12B Combat Engineer, reclassified as 71L Administration Assistant after a serious car accident left me with too many physical limitations to continue as a 12B.
Refrained from dressing while on base (for obvious reasons).
- February 21, 2020 at 6:58 am #279388Cindy JonesParticipantRegistered On: July 31, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 23Has thanked: 154 timesBeen thanked: 73 times
- February 20, 2020 at 10:47 am #279142Meran BerwyckParticipantRegistered On: January 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 48Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 103 times
U.S. Air Force 1980-1992. My younger brother enlisted in the AF about two years before I did. He told me that the AF would help me. I was in a financial bind at the time. He was right. I joined and soon my debts were paid off in full. I thought I was only do four years, but before four years were up, the AF gave me an offer I couldn’t refuse as far as an assignment, plus those standard promotions until you reach E-4 Sergeant. Then you have to test for promotion among other qualifications. I only made it to E-5 before I was honorable discharged. I would have gone further but Pres. Clinton ordered a ‘Force Reduction’ and I was one who got curbed!
Being a crossdresser at that period of time was challenging. I had to enjoy all the privacy I could. After I got out, I delved into it more heavily, and eventually got a divorce so I could live as female more often.
My salute to everyone who served.
- February 20, 2020 at 8:41 am #279125PatriciaParticipantRegistered On: May 24, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 4 times
I was in the U.S. Army from 1970 to 1973. I was going to be a teacher out of college when I was graduated in 1970 and began looking for a teaching job. Because my draft number was 212, no school would hire me, so I enlisted. In the second week of Basic Training, the head of Selective Service said they had enough people and would not exceed number 196. Then, schools started calling my parents to see if I was available.
I enlisted for computers and ended up at Ft. Monmouth, NJ in computer repair of the Digital Information Network (AUTODIN) which was the backup for AUTOVON, the voice activated network. Because of my education as a teacher, I remained as Permanent Party and taught in the Signal Center and School until my enlistment ended.
- February 17, 2020 at 5:57 pm #278412Jerrica LynnParticipantRegistered On: February 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 29 times
Jerrica. US Army,. 1972-1975. Then again from 1979 to 1996. Retired. SSG. Soldier, squad leader and platoon Sgt. Desert Storm and Shield vet. Served in Europe twice, Korea twice and in Mid-East. Anti Aircraft, Field Arty. And Infantry. Worked with tacticle Nukes while in Artillery.
- February 16, 2020 at 7:45 pm #278152
- February 16, 2020 at 7:13 am #277919Ellie HopeParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 77Has thanked: 138 timesBeen thanked: 275 times
- February 12, 2020 at 7:35 pm #275355Peggy Sue WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 187Has thanked: 721 timesBeen thanked: 699 times
I was in the US Naval Security Group during my Navy active duty years. While on shore duty, we often found ourselves all working in the same building, Army Security Agency and the Air Force Security Service. As you probably know, it was one of those rare instances where all three services spoke the same “language.”
Was at Goodfellow AFB for advanced cryptologic training in 1983. My wife worked at Baptist Hospital in San Angelo for my entire time at Goodfellow.
Iranian hostage crisis in 1980 found only one active duty Farsi linguist in the entire U.S. military, and he was in the Air Force, an E-4 Sgt. Emergency orders were cut, transferring him to the US Navy. We loaded him up on the USS Nimitz (CVN-68) and set sail for the Northern Arabian sea, off Iran. We made a sailor out of him, taught him how to function on board a US Navy ship. He wore his Air Force uniform, which made the Nimitz crew wonder why he was on board? Of course, we could not say why. He can tell his grand kids how he served six months on board the USS Nimitz, while he was in the Air Force, quite a story!
- February 12, 2020 at 10:45 am #275257
- February 9, 2020 at 3:30 am #274314Aileen SmithParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
- February 8, 2020 at 6:51 pm #274248Brandy timmsParticipantRegistered On: September 19, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
- February 8, 2020 at 1:48 pm #274182Becca RobareParticipantRegistered On: April 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
- February 8, 2020 at 7:55 am #274094JillParticipantRegistered On: February 3, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
- February 8, 2020 at 6:16 am #274078
- February 7, 2020 at 5:42 pm #273968Peggy Sue WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 187Has thanked: 721 timesBeen thanked: 699 times
US Navy (1966-1988), Chief Petty Officer (Cryptology).
Viet Nam 1968-69, Iranian Hostage Rescue mission (1980), Grenada Invasion (1983).
- February 7, 2020 at 3:40 pm #273948
- February 6, 2020 at 2:30 pm #273701ElaineParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 24Replies: 65Has thanked: 61 timesBeen thanked: 122 times
US Army 73-86. Retired with 14 years active duty and 9 years reserves. I had a Top Secret clearance the entire time so didn’t dare tell anyone that I was CD.
- February 6, 2020 at 1:40 pm #273688Dani Bryn DenaliParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 53Has thanked: 108 timesBeen thanked: 143 times
- February 5, 2020 at 6:48 am #273400
- February 5, 2020 at 6:30 am #273396AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 8Replies: 72Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 175 times
God bless you all. I’m so proud of all my sisters here for their service.
My service record is rather unique. As such I can not disclose it.
I’ll just say, I served many, many years in the U.S. Army.
- February 4, 2020 at 6:45 pm #273318Brenda LynnParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 17Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 115 times
and did I dress then? Whenever I could, but very sure I would not get caught, or I’d have wound up a patient on my own Psych Ward. However, one time I was watching a friend’s apartment when she went on an extended vacation and took advantage of the time to wear some of her clothes as we were the same size. I looked good in her uniform!
- February 4, 2020 at 3:15 pm #273291
- February 4, 2020 at 3:06 pm #273289GailParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 44Has thanked: 68 timesBeen thanked: 223 times
US Army——-1968–1970 (Active) 1970–1972 (Active Reserve)—-1972–1974(Inactive Reserve) then HONORABLE DISCHARGE. —AUGUST 1974.
Primary MOS 11 Bravo (light weapons Infantry )
NEVER KILLED A BABY!
- This reply was modified 7 months ago by Gail.
- February 4, 2020 at 9:48 am #273213Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 940Has thanked: 4731 timesBeen thanked: 1408 times
Retired from the Marine Corps. Served from 1966 to 1989.
Semper Fidelis to all my crossdressing brothers and sisters out there.
Blessings from Teralynn
- February 4, 2020 at 7:15 am #273172Melissa DavisParticipantRegistered On: September 4, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 54Has thanked: 640 timesBeen thanked: 122 times
- February 4, 2020 at 6:17 am #273161
- February 3, 2020 at 8:16 pm #273125Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 385Has thanked: 648 timesBeen thanked: 919 times
- February 3, 2020 at 3:11 pm #272966
- February 3, 2020 at 1:38 pm #272951Kathy JacksonParticipantRegistered On: September 3, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 72Has thanked: 3922 timesBeen thanked: 214 times
U.S. Navy, Oct 1964 to Nov 1973. 6 years at sea, homeport – San Diego. Sailed on USS Yorktown CVS 10, 67-68, (WestPac, Gulf of Tonkin), USS Dubuque LPD 8 71-73 (4 deployments to Gulf of Tonkin).
I was a PN – Personnelman, Left the Navy as an E-6, PN1. I was in law enforcement in San Diego County for 30 years, now happily retired.
Whenever I had leave in ports of call I would rent a hotel room, buy some pretty clothes and and spend much of the time dressed as Kathy. While on shore duty, I would occasionally wear panties and my favorite girly things at that time – pettipants, under my uniform.
Never underdressed while working as a cop. Too big of a risk of being hauled to an ER at any given moment. Would have been ugly, back at the cop shop.
Many thanks to all the girls who have, or are still serving, in the military, and also, our 1st responders.
- February 3, 2020 at 12:07 pm #272938FrancesKayParticipantRegistered On: October 4, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 12Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
- February 3, 2020 at 9:08 am #272911Kathryn Lynn PetersParticipantRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 71Has thanked: 361 timesBeen thanked: 241 times
- February 3, 2020 at 8:22 am #272886PinkParticipantRegistered On: December 24, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 19Has thanked: 49 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
- February 3, 2020 at 7:41 am #272791Kathryn Lynn PetersParticipantRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 71Has thanked: 361 timesBeen thanked: 241 times
- February 3, 2020 at 12:05 am #272741Dawn WyvernAmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 121Has thanked: 38 timesBeen thanked: 306 times
I am British and served in the Royal Air Force Nursing services for 11 yrs (PMRAFNS)
I joined in 1974 and left in 1985, coming-out as trans when I was discharged.
Have fond memories but this was just a small part of my life and the things I have done since put everything into perspective. The last year was very hard as I was the focus of an investigation having been reported being out dressed by the civilian police. Now I am proud of the RAF for its leading the way on diversity and inclusion, just a shame it wasn’t 35yrs ago!
Some info here on other TG’s in the British armed forces and the struggles they had … (mine is Dawn W )
- This reply was modified 7 months ago by Dawn Wyvern.
- February 2, 2020 at 10:29 pm #272735ChloeCParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 7Replies: 167Has thanked: 279 timesBeen thanked: 558 times
Hi! USAF Security Service 1967-1971 (well to be honest because its true – to 1973 because most of us had those 2 xtra years of inactive reserve). Made SSGT (E5). Spent the time in Texas (remember the Green Monster at Lackland?) and Elmendorf AFB in Alaska. Training school at Goodfellow AFB sanAngelo TX (goatroper country)
- February 2, 2020 at 7:27 am #272533Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1138Has thanked: 73 timesBeen thanked: 1022 times
- February 2, 2020 at 4:50 am #272502RachelCOParticipantRegistered On: January 31, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
- February 2, 2020 at 4:03 am #272489Coral WentworthParticipantRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 59Has thanked: 118 timesBeen thanked: 200 times
- February 1, 2020 at 4:34 pm #272406LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 3Replies: 330Has thanked: 696 timesBeen thanked: 580 times
I did not serve because I had a #205 draft lottery number… The year I was eligible, the draft included lottery #’s upto 198…
I want to thank you all for your service to our country…. God bless you all
- February 1, 2020 at 4:20 pm #272404Carolyn KayParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 16Replies: 180Has thanked: 887 timesBeen thanked: 787 times
- February 1, 2020 at 3:24 pm #272394Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1721Has thanked: 479 timesBeen thanked: 2993 times
- February 1, 2020 at 1:44 pm #272380
- February 1, 2020 at 1:10 pm #272374Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 222Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 597 times
- February 1, 2020 at 12:58 pm #272372AlyshaParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 67 times
- February 1, 2020 at 12:35 pm #272360Dawn JonesParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 90Has thanked: 274 timesBeen thanked: 125 times
- February 1, 2020 at 12:31 pm #272359Lynda JonesParticipantRegistered On: December 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 29Has thanked: 42 timesBeen thanked: 87 times
- February 1, 2020 at 8:07 am #272296ParticipantRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 71Has thanked: 361 timesBeen thanked: 241 times
- February 1, 2020 at 4:20 am #272222Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 38Has thanked: 135 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
- February 1, 2020 at 4:15 am #272221AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 76Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 189 times
British Army 1977 to 1990, infantry. The hardest years of my family gender fluid life but the best years too. I figured some of myself out while serving. I left to save my sanity.
- February 1, 2020 at 3:37 am #272210Lee Ann RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 407Has thanked: 589 timesBeen thanked: 1161 times
- February 1, 2020 at 1:19 am #272197stacey sParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 209Has thanked: 702 timesBeen thanked: 95 times
- January 31, 2020 at 11:22 pm #272190Michelle LaFemParticipantRegistered On: June 21, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 20Has thanked: 90 timesBeen thanked: 66 times
I was a Ssgt in the USAF from June 1967 to June 1971. My air force specialty code was 702 (clerks typist) and almost every WAF (women’s air force) was a 702. Funny, they called all the guys that were 702’s tit less WAF’s. I somehow loved it, and no one knew how much I wanted to have tit’s!!!!
- January 31, 2020 at 10:01 pm #272149ParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 198Has thanked: 1060 timesBeen thanked: 621 times
SURGEON, 37G, ALPHA PROFICIENCY DESIGNATOR.
AM.COLLEGE OF FOOT AND ANKLE SURGERY
AM.ASSOCIATON,OF PODIATRIC SPORTS MEDICINE.
AM.SOCIETY OF PODIATRIC SURGEONS,FOUNDING FATHER,EMERITUS
DIPLOMATE, AMERICAN BOARD OF FOOT AND ANKLE SURGEONS
RETIRED, VETERANS ADMINISTRATION,CHIEF 1984-2017
- January 31, 2020 at 8:35 pm #272141
- January 31, 2020 at 8:33 pm #272140ParticipantRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 71Has thanked: 361 timesBeen thanked: 241 times
- January 31, 2020 at 7:02 pm #271867Brenda LynnParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 17Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 115 times
MSgt USAF retired – 1977-1998
Mental Health ward technician, USAF Recruiter, NCOIC Information Systems AF Recruiting Group, English Teacher at USAF Academy Prep School.
- January 31, 2020 at 6:46 pm #271866Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 14Replies: 1331Has thanked: 2041 timesBeen thanked: 3799 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.