- January 31, 2020 at 6:28 pm #271859Kathryn Lynn PetersParticipantRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 81Has thanked: 448 timesBeen thanked: 320 times
As a Veteran of th Air Force from 1969 to 1973, I wonder how many of us served and which branches? I salute you sisters who did!
- This topic was modified 9 months ago by Kathryn Lynn Peters.
- This topic was modified 9 months ago by Kathryn Lynn Peters.
Total of 40 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 30, 2020 at 6:33 am #400674Gwen EndrightParticipantRegistered On: March 24, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 11Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 58 times
- October 30, 2020 at 5:35 am #400665Coral WentworthParticipantRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 60Has thanked: 118 timesBeen thanked: 207 times
- October 17, 2020 at 12:20 am #395577
- October 16, 2020 at 1:36 pm #395416
- October 16, 2020 at 9:20 am #395351
- October 16, 2020 at 5:19 am #395273
- October 16, 2020 at 5:12 am #395272
- October 16, 2020 at 5:09 am #395270Jennifer LynnParticipantRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 75Has thanked: 27 timesBeen thanked: 388 times
US Navy 1980-1988, aviation warfare specialist on SH-60B Seahawk helicopters. Our mission was following Russian subs. My last deployment was on FFG-38, USS Curts doing convoy duty in the gulf during Desert Shield.
- October 15, 2020 at 8:46 pm #395190
- October 15, 2020 at 1:24 pm #395082
- October 15, 2020 at 11:22 am #395041GenevïéveParticipantRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 5Replies: 253Has thanked: 2964 timesBeen thanked: 1043 times
- October 15, 2020 at 11:05 am #395039
- October 15, 2020 at 10:37 am #395027Jeannie JonesParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 7Replies: 65Has thanked: 120 timesBeen thanked: 288 times
- October 13, 2020 at 8:54 pm #394334Falecia McGuireParticipantRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 115Has thanked: 92 timesBeen thanked: 663 times
- October 13, 2020 at 8:04 pm #394327AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 20 times
As an old retired navy vet I like this poll. I served in front line action and now suffer several ailments that preclude my full dressing. I am an ex SSS member,OK-2222-R. Went by the name Reba Jean at that period of time. Gave it up due to being hacked.
- August 12, 2020 at 8:24 am #373382Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 26Replies: 635Has thanked: 2892 timesBeen thanked: 3129 times
I have wondered about this, being a military historian, I was curious.
I am pleasantly surprised at the number of vets.
Served in The Forces of the Great White North ’79 – ’81. A simple gropo.
- August 12, 2020 at 5:23 am #373294
- August 8, 2020 at 2:55 pm #372145
- August 8, 2020 at 2:52 pm #372143KimmieParticipantRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 197Has thanked: 133 timesBeen thanked: 758 times
- August 8, 2020 at 10:58 am #372092Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1001Has thanked: 6250 timesBeen thanked: 1604 times
Marine Corps- 1966 to 1989 Didn’t become a crossdresser until 2001. Didn’t have any urge or reason to until then! I thank veterans of all branches for their service! – Blessings from Teralynn
- August 8, 2020 at 9:32 am #372072Joanne JacksonParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 86Has thanked: 198 timesBeen thanked: 371 times
- August 8, 2020 at 9:47 am #372075T.J. ByronParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 237Has thanked: 1927 timesBeen thanked: 869 times
Thanks for your services to our country.
I served from 1971- 1996…now Retired!!
Was at Madigan AMC, Seattle.
Love chatting about our having to sneak around corners while in the service. Love to chat period.
Checkout my gallery and get back to me.
- February 21, 2020 at 11:29 am #279451Tricia LynnParticipantRegistered On: November 20, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 70Has thanked: 301 timesBeen thanked: 240 times
U.S. Army December 1975 – December 1978. 12B Combat Engineer, reclassified as 71L Administration Assistant after a serious car accident left me with too many physical limitations to continue as a 12B.
Refrained from dressing while on base (for obvious reasons).
- February 21, 2020 at 6:58 am #279388Cindy JonesParticipantRegistered On: July 31, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 28Has thanked: 316 timesBeen thanked: 97 times
- February 20, 2020 at 10:47 am #279142Meran BerwyckParticipantRegistered On: January 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 48Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 107 times
U.S. Air Force 1980-1992. My younger brother enlisted in the AF about two years before I did. He told me that the AF would help me. I was in a financial bind at the time. He was right. I joined and soon my debts were paid off in full. I thought I was only do four years, but before four years were up, the AF gave me an offer I couldn’t refuse as far as an assignment, plus those standard promotions until you reach E-4 Sergeant. Then you have to test for promotion among other qualifications. I only made it to E-5 before I was honorable discharged. I would have gone further but Pres. Clinton ordered a ‘Force Reduction’ and I was one who got curbed!
Being a crossdresser at that period of time was challenging. I had to enjoy all the privacy I could. After I got out, I delved into it more heavily, and eventually got a divorce so I could live as female more often.
My salute to everyone who served.
- February 20, 2020 at 8:41 am #279125PatriciaParticipantRegistered On: May 24, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
I was in the U.S. Army from 1970 to 1973. I was going to be a teacher out of college when I was graduated in 1970 and began looking for a teaching job. Because my draft number was 212, no school would hire me, so I enlisted. In the second week of Basic Training, the head of Selective Service said they had enough people and would not exceed number 196. Then, schools started calling my parents to see if I was available.
I enlisted for computers and ended up at Ft. Monmouth, NJ in computer repair of the Digital Information Network (AUTODIN) which was the backup for AUTOVON, the voice activated network. Because of my education as a teacher, I remained as Permanent Party and taught in the Signal Center and School until my enlistment ended.
- February 17, 2020 at 5:57 pm #278412Jerrica LynnParticipantRegistered On: February 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
Jerrica. US Army,. 1972-1975. Then again from 1979 to 1996. Retired. SSG. Soldier, squad leader and platoon Sgt. Desert Storm and Shield vet. Served in Europe twice, Korea twice and in Mid-East. Anti Aircraft, Field Arty. And Infantry. Worked with tacticle Nukes while in Artillery.
- February 16, 2020 at 7:45 pm #278152Angela 854ParticipantRegistered On: January 19, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 10 times
- February 16, 2020 at 7:13 am #277919Ellie HopeParticipantRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 92Has thanked: 152 timesBeen thanked: 338 times
- February 12, 2020 at 7:35 pm #275355Peggy Sue WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 216Has thanked: 811 timesBeen thanked: 869 times
I was in the US Naval Security Group during my Navy active duty years. While on shore duty, we often found ourselves all working in the same building, Army Security Agency and the Air Force Security Service. As you probably know, it was one of those rare instances where all three services spoke the same “language.”
Was at Goodfellow AFB for advanced cryptologic training in 1983. My wife worked at Baptist Hospital in San Angelo for my entire time at Goodfellow.
Iranian hostage crisis in 1980 found only one active duty Farsi linguist in the entire U.S. military, and he was in the Air Force, an E-4 Sgt. Emergency orders were cut, transferring him to the US Navy. We loaded him up on the USS Nimitz (CVN-68) and set sail for the Northern Arabian sea, off Iran. We made a sailor out of him, taught him how to function on board a US Navy ship. He wore his Air Force uniform, which made the Nimitz crew wonder why he was on board? Of course, we could not say why. He can tell his grand kids how he served six months on board the USS Nimitz, while he was in the Air Force, quite a story!
- February 12, 2020 at 10:45 am #275257
- February 9, 2020 at 3:30 am #274314Aileen SmithParticipantRegistered On: October 9, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
- February 8, 2020 at 6:51 pm #274248AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
- February 8, 2020 at 1:48 pm #274182Becca RobareParticipantRegistered On: April 15, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 9 times
- February 8, 2020 at 7:55 am #274094JillParticipantRegistered On: February 3, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 8 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
- February 8, 2020 at 6:16 am #274078
- February 7, 2020 at 5:42 pm #273968Peggy Sue WilliamsParticipantRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 216Has thanked: 811 timesBeen thanked: 869 times
US Navy (1966-1988), Chief Petty Officer (Cryptology).
Viet Nam 1968-69, Iranian Hostage Rescue mission (1980), Grenada Invasion (1983).
- February 7, 2020 at 3:40 pm #273948
- February 6, 2020 at 2:30 pm #273701ElaineParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 25Replies: 73Has thanked: 63 timesBeen thanked: 167 times
US Army 73-86. Retired with 14 years active duty and 9 years reserves. I had a Top Secret clearance the entire time so didn’t dare tell anyone that I was CD.
- February 6, 2020 at 1:40 pm #273688Daniella Bryn DenaliParticipantRegistered On: October 12, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 54Has thanked: 112 timesBeen thanked: 153 times
- February 5, 2020 at 6:48 am #273400
- February 5, 2020 at 6:30 am #273396AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 8Replies: 72Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 176 times
God bless you all. I’m so proud of all my sisters here for their service.
My service record is rather unique. As such I can not disclose it.
I’ll just say, I served many, many years in the U.S. Army.
- February 4, 2020 at 6:45 pm #273318Brenda LynnParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 19Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 123 times
and did I dress then? Whenever I could, but very sure I would not get caught, or I’d have wound up a patient on my own Psych Ward. However, one time I was watching a friend’s apartment when she went on an extended vacation and took advantage of the time to wear some of her clothes as we were the same size. I looked good in her uniform!
- February 4, 2020 at 3:15 pm #273291
- February 4, 2020 at 3:06 pm #273289GailParticipantRegistered On: May 12, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 48Has thanked: 85 timesBeen thanked: 249 times
US Army——-1968–1970 (Active) 1970–1972 (Active Reserve)—-1972–1974(Inactive Reserve) then HONORABLE DISCHARGE. —AUGUST 1974.
Primary MOS 11 Bravo (light weapons Infantry )
NEVER KILLED A BABY!
- This reply was modified 9 months ago by Gail.
- February 4, 2020 at 9:48 am #273213Teralynn LovingParticipantRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 1001Has thanked: 6250 timesBeen thanked: 1604 times
Retired from the Marine Corps. Served from 1966 to 1989.
Semper Fidelis to all my crossdressing brothers and sisters out there.
Blessings from Teralynn
- February 4, 2020 at 7:15 am #273172Melissa DavisParticipantRegistered On: September 4, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 54Has thanked: 640 timesBeen thanked: 122 times
- February 4, 2020 at 6:17 am #273161
- February 3, 2020 at 8:16 pm #273125Camryn OccasionnelParticipantRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 401Has thanked: 702 timesBeen thanked: 981 times
- February 3, 2020 at 3:11 pm #272966
- February 3, 2020 at 1:38 pm #272951Kathy JacksonParticipantRegistered On: September 3, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 76Has thanked: 4412 timesBeen thanked: 228 times
U.S. Navy, Oct 1964 to Nov 1973. 6 years at sea, homeport – San Diego. Sailed on USS Yorktown CVS 10, 67-68, (WestPac, Gulf of Tonkin), USS Dubuque LPD 8 71-73 (4 deployments to Gulf of Tonkin).
I was a PN – Personnelman, Left the Navy as an E-6, PN1. I was in law enforcement in San Diego County for 30 years, now happily retired.
Whenever I had leave in ports of call I would rent a hotel room, buy some pretty clothes and and spend much of the time dressed as Kathy. While on shore duty, I would occasionally wear panties and my favorite girly things at that time – pettipants, under my uniform.
Never underdressed while working as a cop. Too big of a risk of being hauled to an ER at any given moment. Would have been ugly, back at the cop shop.
Many thanks to all the girls who have, or are still serving, in the military, and also, our 1st responders.
- February 3, 2020 at 12:07 pm #272938FrancesKayParticipantRegistered On: October 4, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 12Has thanked: 11 timesBeen thanked: 46 times
- February 3, 2020 at 9:08 am #272911Kathryn Lynn PetersParticipantRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 81Has thanked: 448 timesBeen thanked: 320 times
- February 3, 2020 at 8:22 am #272886PinkParticipantRegistered On: December 24, 2017Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 36 times
- February 3, 2020 at 7:41 am #272791Kathryn Lynn PetersParticipantRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 81Has thanked: 448 timesBeen thanked: 320 times
- February 3, 2020 at 12:05 am #272741Dawn WyvernAmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 140Has thanked: 59 timesBeen thanked: 422 times
I am British and served in the Royal Air Force Nursing services for 11 yrs (PMRAFNS)
I joined in 1974 and left in 1985, coming-out as trans when I was discharged.
Have fond memories but this was just a small part of my life and the things I have done since put everything into perspective. The last year was very hard as I was the focus of an investigation having been reported being out dressed by the civilian police. Now I am proud of the RAF for its leading the way on diversity and inclusion, just a shame it wasn’t 35yrs ago!
Some info here on other TG’s in the British armed forces and the struggles they had … (mine is Dawn W )
- This reply was modified 9 months ago by Dawn Wyvern.
- February 2, 2020 at 10:29 pm #272735ChloeCParticipantRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 8Replies: 193Has thanked: 343 timesBeen thanked: 724 times
Hi! USAF Security Service 1967-1971 (well to be honest because its true – to 1973 because most of us had those 2 xtra years of inactive reserve). Made SSGT (E5). Spent the time in Texas (remember the Green Monster at Lackland?) and Elmendorf AFB in Alaska. Training school at Goodfellow AFB sanAngelo TX (goatroper country)
- February 2, 2020 at 7:27 am #272533Lucinda HawknsParticipantRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1178Has thanked: 74 timesBeen thanked: 1164 times
- February 2, 2020 at 4:50 am #272502RachelCOParticipantRegistered On: January 31, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
- February 2, 2020 at 4:03 am #272489Coral WentworthParticipantRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 60Has thanked: 118 timesBeen thanked: 207 times
- February 1, 2020 at 4:34 pm #272406LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 354Has thanked: 844 timesBeen thanked: 695 times
I did not serve because I had a #205 draft lottery number… The year I was eligible, the draft included lottery #’s upto 198…
I want to thank you all for your service to our country…. God bless you all
- February 1, 2020 at 4:20 pm #272404Carolyn KayParticipantRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 17Replies: 207Has thanked: 1010 timesBeen thanked: 937 times
- February 1, 2020 at 3:24 pm #272394Alice UnderwireParticipantRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 2052Has thanked: 714 timesBeen thanked: 3757 times
- February 1, 2020 at 1:44 pm #272380
- February 1, 2020 at 1:10 pm #272374Rozalyne RichardsParticipantRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 228Has thanked: 245 timesBeen thanked: 651 times
- February 1, 2020 at 12:58 pm #272372AlyshaParticipantRegistered On: October 22, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 69 times
- February 1, 2020 at 12:35 pm #272360Dawn JonesParticipantRegistered On: January 24, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 90Has thanked: 274 timesBeen thanked: 125 times
- February 1, 2020 at 12:31 pm #272359Lynda JonesParticipantRegistered On: December 4, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 42Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 142 times
- February 1, 2020 at 8:07 am #272296ParticipantRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 81Has thanked: 448 timesBeen thanked: 320 times
- February 1, 2020 at 4:20 am #272222Stephanie BassParticipantRegistered On: October 14, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 38Has thanked: 137 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
- February 1, 2020 at 4:15 am #272221AnonymousInactiveRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 76Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 192 times
British Army 1977 to 1990, infantry. The hardest years of my family gender fluid life but the best years too. I figured some of myself out while serving. I left to save my sanity.
- February 1, 2020 at 3:37 am #272210Lee Ann RakersParticipantRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 461Has thanked: 720 timesBeen thanked: 1419 times
- February 1, 2020 at 1:19 am #272197stacey sParticipantRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 212Has thanked: 746 timesBeen thanked: 101 times
- January 31, 2020 at 11:22 pm #272190Michelle LaFemParticipantRegistered On: June 21, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 90 timesBeen thanked: 77 times
I was a Ssgt in the USAF from June 1967 to June 1971. My air force specialty code was 702 (clerks typist) and almost every WAF (women’s air force) was a 702. Funny, they called all the guys that were 702’s tit less WAF’s. I somehow loved it, and no one knew how much I wanted to have tit’s!!!!
- January 31, 2020 at 10:01 pm #272149ParticipantRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 237Has thanked: 1927 timesBeen thanked: 869 times
SURGEON, 37G, ALPHA PROFICIENCY DESIGNATOR.
AM.COLLEGE OF FOOT AND ANKLE SURGERY
AM.ASSOCIATON,OF PODIATRIC SPORTS MEDICINE.
AM.SOCIETY OF PODIATRIC SURGEONS,FOUNDING FATHER,EMERITUS
DIPLOMATE, AMERICAN BOARD OF FOOT AND ANKLE SURGEONS
RETIRED, VETERANS ADMINISTRATION,CHIEF 1984-2017
- January 31, 2020 at 8:35 pm #272141
- January 31, 2020 at 8:33 pm #272140ParticipantRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 81Has thanked: 448 timesBeen thanked: 320 times
- January 31, 2020 at 7:02 pm #271867Brenda LynnParticipantRegistered On: November 10, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 19Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 123 times
MSgt USAF retired – 1977-1998
Mental Health ward technician, USAF Recruiter, NCOIC Information Systems AF Recruiting Group, English Teacher at USAF Academy Prep School.
- January 31, 2020 at 6:46 pm #271866Bettylou CoxParticipantRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 17Replies: 1500Has thanked: 2528 timesBeen thanked: 4654 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.