- January 31, 2020 at 6:28 pm #271859Kathryn Lynn PetersParticipantRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 101Has thanked: 568 timesBeen thanked: 433 times
As a Veteran of th Air Force from 1969 to 1973, I wonder how many of us served and which branches? I salute you sisters who did!
- This topic was modified 1 year ago by Kathryn Lynn Peters.
- This topic was modified 1 year ago by Kathryn Lynn Peters.
Total of 40 users thanked author for this post. Here are last 20 listed.
- October 30, 2020 at 6:33 am #400674Gwen EndrightLadyRegistered On: March 24, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 12Has thanked: 21 timesBeen thanked: 69 times
- October 30, 2020 at 5:35 am #400665Coral WentworthDuchessRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 62Has thanked: 120 timesBeen thanked: 216 times
- October 17, 2020 at 12:20 am #395577
- October 16, 2020 at 1:36 pm #395416
- October 16, 2020 at 9:20 am #395351
- October 16, 2020 at 5:19 am #395273
- October 16, 2020 at 5:12 am #395272Diane CrowDuchessRegistered On: October 21, 2019Topics: 9Replies: 191Has thanked: 1562 timesBeen thanked: 912 times
- October 16, 2020 at 5:09 am #395270Jennifer LynnLadyRegistered On: August 15, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 242Has thanked: 102 timesBeen thanked: 1296 times
US Navy 1980-1988, aviation warfare specialist on SH-60B Seahawk helicopters. Our mission was following Russian subs. My last deployment was on FFG-38, USS Curts doing convoy duty in the gulf during Desert Shield.
- October 15, 2020 at 8:46 pm #395190
- October 15, 2020 at 1:24 pm #395082
- October 15, 2020 at 11:22 am #395041GenevïéveLadyRegistered On: July 28, 2020Topics: 30Replies: 1344Has thanked: 11408 timesBeen thanked: 5516 times
- October 15, 2020 at 11:05 am #395039SandyBe TaylorLadyRegistered On: September 5, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 7Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
- October 15, 2020 at 10:37 am #395027Jeannie JonesDuchessRegistered On: October 9, 2020Topics: 11Replies: 460Has thanked: 1285 timesBeen thanked: 1592 times
- October 13, 2020 at 8:54 pm #394334Falecia McGuireLadyRegistered On: January 11, 2019Topics: 10Replies: 156Has thanked: 194 timesBeen thanked: 871 times
- October 13, 2020 at 8:04 pm #394327AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 1Replies: 2Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 21 times
As an old retired navy vet I like this poll. I served in front line action and now suffer several ailments that preclude my full dressing. I am an ex SSS member,OK-2222-R. Went by the name Reba Jean at that period of time. Gave it up due to being hacked.
- August 12, 2020 at 8:24 am #373382Stevie SteinerAmbassadorRegistered On: June 11, 2020Topics: 51Replies: 1226Has thanked: 5628 timesBeen thanked: 6337 times
I have wondered about this, being a military historian, I was curious.
I am pleasantly surprised at the number of vets.
Served in The Forces of the Great White North ’79 – ’81. A simple gropo.
- August 12, 2020 at 5:23 am #373294Bree PetersLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 6Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 15 times
- August 8, 2020 at 2:55 pm #372145
- August 8, 2020 at 2:52 pm #372143KimmieLadyRegistered On: September 27, 2016Topics: 3Replies: 248Has thanked: 157 timesBeen thanked: 1039 times
- August 8, 2020 at 10:58 am #372092Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 1173Has thanked: 11247 timesBeen thanked: 2287 times
Marine Corps- 1966 to 1989 Didn’t become a crossdresser until 2001. Didn’t have any urge or reason to until then! I thank veterans of all branches for their service! – Blessings from Teralynn
- August 8, 2020 at 9:32 am #372072Joanne JacksonLadyRegistered On: May 26, 2020Topics: 2Replies: 87Has thanked: 217 timesBeen thanked: 406 times
- August 8, 2020 at 9:47 am #372075T.J. ByronDuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 371Has thanked: 4186 timesBeen thanked: 1571 times
Thanks for your services to our country.
I served from 1971- 1996…now Retired!!
Was at Madigan AMC, Seattle.
Love chatting about our having to sneak around corners while in the service. Love to chat period.
Checkout my gallery and get back to me.
- February 21, 2020 at 11:29 am #279451Tricia LynnLadyRegistered On: November 20, 2017Topics: 1Replies: 71Has thanked: 304 timesBeen thanked: 254 times
U.S. Army December 1975 – December 1978. 12B Combat Engineer, reclassified as 71L Administration Assistant after a serious car accident left me with too many physical limitations to continue as a 12B.
Refrained from dressing while on base (for obvious reasons).
- February 21, 2020 at 6:58 am #279388Cindy JonesLadyRegistered On: July 31, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 40Has thanked: 559 timesBeen thanked: 135 times
- February 20, 2020 at 10:47 am #279142Meran BerwyckLadyRegistered On: January 16, 2019Topics: 2Replies: 48Has thanked: 40 timesBeen thanked: 109 times
U.S. Air Force 1980-1992. My younger brother enlisted in the AF about two years before I did. He told me that the AF would help me. I was in a financial bind at the time. He was right. I joined and soon my debts were paid off in full. I thought I was only do four years, but before four years were up, the AF gave me an offer I couldn’t refuse as far as an assignment, plus those standard promotions until you reach E-4 Sergeant. Then you have to test for promotion among other qualifications. I only made it to E-5 before I was honorable discharged. I would have gone further but Pres. Clinton ordered a ‘Force Reduction’ and I was one who got curbed!
Being a crossdresser at that period of time was challenging. I had to enjoy all the privacy I could. After I got out, I delved into it more heavily, and eventually got a divorce so I could live as female more often.
My salute to everyone who served.
- February 20, 2020 at 8:41 am #279125PatriciaLadyRegistered On: May 24, 2016Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 44 timesBeen thanked: 7 times
I was in the U.S. Army from 1970 to 1973. I was going to be a teacher out of college when I was graduated in 1970 and began looking for a teaching job. Because my draft number was 212, no school would hire me, so I enlisted. In the second week of Basic Training, the head of Selective Service said they had enough people and would not exceed number 196. Then, schools started calling my parents to see if I was available.
I enlisted for computers and ended up at Ft. Monmouth, NJ in computer repair of the Digital Information Network (AUTODIN) which was the backup for AUTOVON, the voice activated network. Because of my education as a teacher, I remained as Permanent Party and taught in the Signal Center and School until my enlistment ended.
- February 17, 2020 at 5:57 pm #278412Jerrica LynnLadyRegistered On: February 22, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 5Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 32 times
Jerrica. US Army,. 1972-1975. Then again from 1979 to 1996. Retired. SSG. Soldier, squad leader and platoon Sgt. Desert Storm and Shield vet. Served in Europe twice, Korea twice and in Mid-East. Anti Aircraft, Field Arty. And Infantry. Worked with tacticle Nukes while in Artillery.
- February 16, 2020 at 7:45 pm #278152Angela 854DuchessRegistered On: January 19, 2020Topics: 0Replies: 1Has thanked: 1 timeBeen thanked: 10 times
- February 16, 2020 at 7:13 am #277919Ellie HopeBaronessRegistered On: October 3, 2019Topics: 1Replies: 106Has thanked: 188 timesBeen thanked: 402 times
- February 12, 2020 at 7:35 pm #275355Peggy Sue WilliamsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 288Has thanked: 1034 timesBeen thanked: 1270 times
I was in the US Naval Security Group during my Navy active duty years. While on shore duty, we often found ourselves all working in the same building, Army Security Agency and the Air Force Security Service. As you probably know, it was one of those rare instances where all three services spoke the same “language.”
Was at Goodfellow AFB for advanced cryptologic training in 1983. My wife worked at Baptist Hospital in San Angelo for my entire time at Goodfellow.
Iranian hostage crisis in 1980 found only one active duty Farsi linguist in the entire U.S. military, and he was in the Air Force, an E-4 Sgt. Emergency orders were cut, transferring him to the US Navy. We loaded him up on the USS Nimitz (CVN-68) and set sail for the Northern Arabian sea, off Iran. We made a sailor out of him, taught him how to function on board a US Navy ship. He wore his Air Force uniform, which made the Nimitz crew wonder why he was on board? Of course, we could not say why. He can tell his grand kids how he served six months on board the USS Nimitz, while he was in the Air Force, quite a story!
- February 12, 2020 at 10:45 am #275257
- February 9, 2020 at 3:30 am #274314Aileen SmithLadyRegistered On: October 9, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 5Has thanked: 6 timesBeen thanked: 11 times
- February 8, 2020 at 6:51 pm #274248AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 3Has thanked: 0 timesBeen thanked: 19 times
- February 8, 2020 at 1:48 pm #274182
- February 8, 2020 at 7:55 am #274094
- February 8, 2020 at 6:16 am #274078
- February 7, 2020 at 5:42 pm #273968Peggy Sue WilliamsDuchess - AnnualRegistered On: June 26, 2019Topics: 16Replies: 288Has thanked: 1034 timesBeen thanked: 1270 times
US Navy (1966-1988), Chief Petty Officer (Cryptology).
Viet Nam 1968-69, Iranian Hostage Rescue mission (1980), Grenada Invasion (1983).
- February 7, 2020 at 3:40 pm #273948
- February 6, 2020 at 2:30 pm #273701ElaineDuchessRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 30Replies: 103Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 339 times
US Army 73-86. Retired with 14 years active duty and 9 years reserves. I had a Top Secret clearance the entire time so didn’t dare tell anyone that I was CD.
- February 5, 2020 at 6:48 am #273400
- February 5, 2020 at 6:30 am #273396AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 8Replies: 72Has thanked: 81 timesBeen thanked: 177 times
God bless you all. I’m so proud of all my sisters here for their service.
My service record is rather unique. As such I can not disclose it.
I’ll just say, I served many, many years in the U.S. Army.
- February 4, 2020 at 6:45 pm #273318Brenda LynnLadyRegistered On: November 10, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 135 times
and did I dress then? Whenever I could, but very sure I would not get caught, or I’d have wound up a patient on my own Psych Ward. However, one time I was watching a friend’s apartment when she went on an extended vacation and took advantage of the time to wear some of her clothes as we were the same size. I looked good in her uniform!
- February 4, 2020 at 3:15 pm #273291
- February 4, 2020 at 3:06 pm #273289GailLadyRegistered On: May 12, 2016Topics: 6Replies: 57Has thanked: 100 timesBeen thanked: 314 times
US Army——-1968–1970 (Active) 1970–1972 (Active Reserve)—-1972–1974(Inactive Reserve) then HONORABLE DISCHARGE. —AUGUST 1974.
Primary MOS 11 Bravo (light weapons Infantry )
NEVER KILLED A BABY!
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Gail.
- February 4, 2020 at 9:48 am #273213Teralynn LovingLadyRegistered On: October 17, 2019Topics: 3Replies: 1173Has thanked: 11247 timesBeen thanked: 2287 times
Retired from the Marine Corps. Served from 1966 to 1989.
Semper Fidelis to all my crossdressing brothers and sisters out there.
Blessings from Teralynn
- February 4, 2020 at 7:15 am #273172
- February 4, 2020 at 6:17 am #273161
- February 3, 2020 at 8:16 pm #273125Camryn OccasionnelDuchessRegistered On: December 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 510Has thanked: 905 timesBeen thanked: 1282 times
- February 3, 2020 at 3:11 pm #272966
- February 3, 2020 at 1:38 pm #272951Kathy JacksonLadyRegistered On: September 3, 2015Topics: 0Replies: 86Has thanked: 5130 timesBeen thanked: 300 times
U.S. Navy, Oct 1964 to Nov 1973. 6 years at sea, homeport – San Diego. Sailed on USS Yorktown CVS 10, 67-68, (WestPac, Gulf of Tonkin), USS Dubuque LPD 8 71-73 (4 deployments to Gulf of Tonkin).
I was a PN – Personnelman, Left the Navy as an E-6, PN1. I was in law enforcement in San Diego County for 30 years, now happily retired.
Whenever I had leave in ports of call I would rent a hotel room, buy some pretty clothes and and spend much of the time dressed as Kathy. While on shore duty, I would occasionally wear panties and my favorite girly things at that time – pettipants, under my uniform.
Never underdressed while working as a cop. Too big of a risk of being hauled to an ER at any given moment. Would have been ugly, back at the cop shop.
Many thanks to all the girls who have, or are still serving, in the military, and also, our 1st responders.
- February 3, 2020 at 12:07 pm #272938FrancesKayLadyRegistered On: October 4, 2018Topics: 2Replies: 15Has thanked: 12 timesBeen thanked: 60 times
- February 3, 2020 at 9:08 am #272911Kathryn Lynn PetersLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 101Has thanked: 568 timesBeen thanked: 433 times
- February 3, 2020 at 8:22 am #272886BillieLadyRegistered On: December 24, 2017Topics: 5Replies: 22Has thanked: 110 timesBeen thanked: 76 times
- February 3, 2020 at 7:41 am #272791Kathryn Lynn PetersLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 101Has thanked: 568 timesBeen thanked: 433 times
- February 3, 2020 at 12:05 am #272741Dawn WyvernManaging AmbassadorRegistered On: February 23, 2019Topics: 22Replies: 328Has thanked: 268 timesBeen thanked: 1305 times
I am British and served in the Royal Air Force Nursing services for 11 yrs (PMRAFNS)
I joined in 1974 and left in 1985, coming-out as trans when I was discharged.
Have fond memories but this was just a small part of my life and the things I have done since put everything into perspective. The last year was very hard as I was the focus of an investigation having been reported being out dressed by the civilian police. Now I am proud of the RAF for its leading the way on diversity and inclusion, just a shame it wasn’t 35yrs ago!
Some info here on other TG’s in the British armed forces and the struggles they had … (mine is Dawn W )
- This reply was modified 1 year ago by Dawn Wyvern.
- February 2, 2020 at 10:29 pm #272735ChloeCDuchessRegistered On: November 5, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 322Has thanked: 800 timesBeen thanked: 1378 times
Hi! USAF Security Service 1967-1971 (well to be honest because its true – to 1973 because most of us had those 2 xtra years of inactive reserve). Made SSGT (E5). Spent the time in Texas (remember the Green Monster at Lackland?) and Elmendorf AFB in Alaska. Training school at Goodfellow AFB sanAngelo TX (goatroper country)
- February 2, 2020 at 7:27 am #272533Lucinda HawknsLadyRegistered On: September 1, 2015Topics: 6Replies: 1316Has thanked: 79 timesBeen thanked: 1526 times
- February 2, 2020 at 4:50 am #272502RachelCOLadyRegistered On: January 31, 2020Topics: 1Replies: 4Has thanked: 10 timesBeen thanked: 23 times
- February 2, 2020 at 4:03 am #272489Coral WentworthDuchessRegistered On: July 12, 2019Topics: 5Replies: 62Has thanked: 120 timesBeen thanked: 216 times
- February 1, 2020 at 4:34 pm #272406LeonaraAmbassadorRegistered On: October 13, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 464Has thanked: 1417 timesBeen thanked: 1083 times
I did not serve because I had a #205 draft lottery number… The year I was eligible, the draft included lottery #’s upto 198…
I want to thank you all for your service to our country…. God bless you all
- February 1, 2020 at 4:20 pm #272404Carolyn KayLadyRegistered On: August 25, 2016Topics: 19Replies: 276Has thanked: 1286 timesBeen thanked: 1328 times
- February 1, 2020 at 3:24 pm #272394Alice UnderwireLadyRegistered On: September 16, 2019Topics: 35Replies: 3340Has thanked: 3507 timesBeen thanked: 7220 times
- February 1, 2020 at 1:44 pm #272380
- February 1, 2020 at 1:10 pm #272374Rozalyne RichardsLadyRegistered On: March 10, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 604Has thanked: 1043 timesBeen thanked: 2104 times
- February 1, 2020 at 12:58 pm #272372AlyshaLadyRegistered On: October 22, 2019Topics: 0Replies: 22Has thanked: 15 timesBeen thanked: 72 times
- February 1, 2020 at 12:35 pm #272360Dawn JonesLadyRegistered On: January 24, 2019Topics: 11Replies: 91Has thanked: 278 timesBeen thanked: 134 times
- February 1, 2020 at 12:31 pm #272359AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 0Replies: 42Has thanked: 50 timesBeen thanked: 147 times
- February 1, 2020 at 8:07 am #272296Kathryn Lynn PetersLadyRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 101Has thanked: 568 timesBeen thanked: 433 times
- February 1, 2020 at 4:20 am #272222Stephanie BassLadyRegistered On: October 14, 2017Topics: 0Replies: 38Has thanked: 137 timesBeen thanked: 61 times
- February 1, 2020 at 4:15 am #272221AnonymousRegistered On:Topics: 2Replies: 76Has thanked: 82 timesBeen thanked: 194 times
British Army 1977 to 1990, infantry. The hardest years of my family gender fluid life but the best years too. I figured some of myself out while serving. I left to save my sanity.
- February 1, 2020 at 3:37 am #272210Diane RakersLadyRegistered On: August 18, 2019Topics: 4Replies: 714Has thanked: 1252 timesBeen thanked: 2356 times
- February 1, 2020 at 1:19 am #272197stacey sBaronessRegistered On: September 2, 2015Topics: 4Replies: 207Has thanked: 746 timesBeen thanked: 83 times
- January 31, 2020 at 11:22 pm #272190Michelle LaFemLadyRegistered On: June 21, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 23Has thanked: 91 timesBeen thanked: 80 times
I was a Ssgt in the USAF from June 1967 to June 1971. My air force specialty code was 702 (clerks typist) and almost every WAF (women’s air force) was a 702. Funny, they called all the guys that were 702’s tit less WAF’s. I somehow loved it, and no one knew how much I wanted to have tit’s!!!!
- January 31, 2020 at 10:01 pm #272149DuchessRegistered On: October 18, 2018Topics: 0Replies: 371Has thanked: 4186 timesBeen thanked: 1571 times
SURGEON, 37G, ALPHA PROFICIENCY DESIGNATOR.
AM.COLLEGE OF FOOT AND ANKLE SURGERY
AM.ASSOCIATON,OF PODIATRIC SPORTS MEDICINE.
AM.SOCIETY OF PODIATRIC SURGEONS,FOUNDING FATHER,EMERITUS
DIPLOMATE, AMERICAN BOARD OF FOOT AND ANKLE SURGEONS
RETIRED, VETERANS ADMINISTRATION,CHIEF 1984-2017
- January 31, 2020 at 8:35 pm #272141
- January 31, 2020 at 8:33 pm #272140LadyRegistered On: October 10, 2016Topics: 5Replies: 101Has thanked: 568 timesBeen thanked: 433 times
- January 31, 2020 at 7:02 pm #271867Brenda LynnLadyRegistered On: November 10, 2015Topics: 2Replies: 20Has thanked: 5 timesBeen thanked: 135 times
MSgt USAF retired – 1977-1998
Mental Health ward technician, USAF Recruiter, NCOIC Information Systems AF Recruiting Group, English Teacher at USAF Academy Prep School.
- January 31, 2020 at 6:46 pm #271866Bettylou CoxDuchessRegistered On: May 26, 2019Topics: 21Replies: 2216Has thanked: 4551 timesBeen thanked: 8105 times
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.