Viewing 9 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi Sisters…

I want to share something with all you wonderful girls! As has been my habit for a long, long time… I have usually begun my day with a stumble into the kitchen to drink a coffee. Naked…
      However, since becoming Polly for real, I have done the nude thing for my wife… who doesn’t like a nude man in the kitchen? I thought it might be an idea to somehow soften the move that I have had to make and to soften the change put upon my wife.
      Hmmm… at dinner this evening my beautiful wife said to me these words… “I would rather you not walk around naked in the morning anymore.”
      “I would rather that you began the day as Polly for real… Polly doesn’t need to parade herself in front of me… it confuses me.”
      I cried… tears of joy indeed! She continued to say that she is making changes herself and having me show myself as the old (and discarded) male became too distracting from her own changing emotions!
      Wow… I have never felt so loved and affirmed as myself before now! Tears were running and that felt so good!
      I now understand that Polly is for real and my wife is onboard even if it takes a while more! I am so happy!

Polly

Anonymous

Polly,

That is wonderful!

Hugs

Eva

Hi Polly,

I am so happy for you to reach a new level in the relationship with your wife and a achieving a new milestone!

Congratulations!

Ohh, thanks so much Kayla! I know I’m being a little out there a little bit but it did feel like one of those moments when the world stops! You know, when you discover the cure for cancer or something?! Like when you first realise that wearing a dress is not just for fun!

Love Polly 💕💕💕

When I first realized wearing a dress was beyond wearing it for fun the gates leading into something beautiful and glamorous opened and gave us the liberating power to express our true femininity.

Wow Polly that’s amazing news. I’m soo happy for you.

Love Trish

Ohh… Hi Trisha…

Thanks so much for your comments! It means a whole lot to me that you can reply to this! I am so glad for you too… I just love seeing you blossom!

A bouquet from me with love, Polly 🌹🌷🌸🌺🎀🌹🌷💝🍾🌸

Wonderful Polly, so happy for you
      Hugs, Regi👩💕

Thanks so much my pretty stick figure, Regi! I love your comments and I receive such a lot from you!
        By the way darling Regi… if you want I can work up a program for you as to thigh enlargement… only if you want? Make it a pm…

Love heaps Polly 🍗🍖🥓🥩🍳🥚🧀🍷🥂🍾🏋🏼‍♀️🏒⛷⛸🚴🏼‍♀️🚵🏼‍♀️

My gosh, I know that is a dream come true for you Polly.  What an outstanding and dynamic relationship you have. So happy for you!

All the feels,

Clara

Feeling the feels, Clara!

Thanks heaps for your comments! It means a lot to have the support of the sisters on CDH!

Love Polly 🧘🏼💋❤️🍾😘💝

Congratulations Polly.  That is wonderful news to hear.

You will love how starting the day as Polly is going to make you feel.  The days that Old grumpy has the start here are definitely not so enjoyable and it seems it actually takes longer to get going and accomplish things.

PaulaF

Oh Paula i so agree. To awaken in the morning in a nightie or teddy and see my pretty painted nails, smooth shaven skin and my bunny slippers just makes for a wonderfully fem start to the day. Foryesrs now the first thing i do when i wake up is hold my hands out if front and admire my pretty nails.

girl 💋 👄 kisses

julie

Anonymous

It’s great to hear that things are going well for you Polly. Your wife is obviously a treasure and I’m sure you have some exiting times ahead.

Hugs and a wee 💋

Diana

Anonymous

I’m so happy for you, Polly. It was only a short time ago that I got approval to be myself all day – and it’s a wonderful feeling to do so, isn’t it?

Hugs,
      Bettylou

Beautiful BettyLou…

I had never understood, except on a visceral plane, what others had experienced… until now. Now… my whole world has been redefined and I/we have a whole new world opening up in front of us!

Love Polly

That’s quite an amazing story – thanks, Polly!

My wife would probably start to worry if I didn’t wander around naked in the mornings or on hot days – I swear she ticks me off with a hint of pride in her voice if we have friends over…

Love Laura

How cool! Ohh, yes… that feeling of stretching and being unselfconsciously nude… before the reality of the day sets in! A super moment of each day. So, I have(?) to adapt… I see what has happened as a whole step in the right direction and the very force of that becomes a privilege rather than an admonishment!
        It’s lovely that your wife has a ‘playful’ temperament… where would we be without them?

Love Polly

Darling K K…

My wife will be so happy to see the positive vibe from you and all the other sisters! I’ll be showing her this evening!

Love you heaps, Polly ❤️💋❤️💋❤️💋

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Personal Crossdressing Stories’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?