Viewing 4 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

My wife and I went on a cruise last week. She told me I could paint my toes. Since she bought me bright pink swim trunks, I decided to go with bright pink toes.

With the exception of dinner, when I had to wear pants and close toed shoes, I was in women’s shorts, women’s tshirts and mens sandals, so my toes were on display all day. Most people that noticed them, and I think it was a lot, would look at them then at me and smile. Some older ladies would give me a prissy look, but I just smiled at them.

On one excursion, there was young lesbian couple that complimented me on them. Multiple times. She seemed really happy that I was out with them painted. On another island, we were walking around and a group of young guys and girls walked past and one of the turned around and said, “I really like the toes. I REALLY do”. After they were gone, I asked my wife if he was being sarcastic. She said, “No. as a matter of fact, I think he sounded jealous.”

Overall, it was a enjoyable 10 days. Now, if I could just get her to let me wear a dress on the next cruise.

Lara Muir
      Baroness - Annual

Glad you had a good time. How fun to get compliments on your painted toes!

It sounds like the world might just be changing for the better!

💕Lara

Anonymous
      Lady

If not a dress maybe a nice swim skirt…I also love having my nails and toes done!

The next step is to continue wearing your painted toes openly. With all of the men painting their nail now-a-days, it is not a big deal anymore. Red toenails are part of my normal presentation and like a woman, I would never go out in sandals without a good pedicure and bright polish on my toes! It is a very freeing and liberating experience and you will get a lot of compliments from women. It is not a big deal and is just like wearing  a tattoo or earrings. I found that the only fear was in my own mind.

You know that, and I know that, but my wife doesn’t know that. She only allows painted toes when we are away from friends and family.

You can show her the articles about men wearing nail polish in GQ and Esquire Magazine. Maybe that will help.

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

It can be such a great high to have your toes painted. For me, being divorced, it is a lot easier to make decisions like that. That is why my fingers have been painted for almost a year now. That means i am ‘partially’ out no matter how I am presenting . At 67 yo I care less than a couple of years ago.
      Cassie

Hi Cassie,

I will bet the you have found the people really don’t care that you have your nail painted. It is just not a big deal and of course it is none of their business, just like when a person gets a tattoo.

Over the years I have paid psychiatrists and psychologists a lot of money to learn that people don’t really care if you have you nails painted or carry a purse and to not give power to people to affect your happiness by allowing them to control how you present yourself! How you present yourself in none of their business.

You will only experience true freedom and liberation only when you stop letting other folks control your presentation. When you are truly presenting as you wish, you will feel the stress melt away and you will feel complete. The best decision I ever made was to stop hiding the girl within me.

Cassie,

Actually just having your nails painted does not mean that you are partially out. If you google men wearing nail polish you will see that it is becoming more common for men to have painted nails and there have even been articles in men’s magazines like GQ and Esquire promoting men wearing colored nail polish, nail art, and getting salon manicures and pedicures.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘General Chat “Life as it Goes On”’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?