Viewing 16 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hi everyone. So happy to be able to share this adventure with such wonderful people. I hope to hear from each and everyone of you.

Hi Crystal,

Welcome to CDH.  It’s nice to meet you.

Alice

Anonymous

Hello Crystal and welcome to CDH….⚘

Natasha

Anonymous

Thanks Natasha. So nice to be welcomed. I adore your eyes dear. So perfect.

Anonymous

Your so welcome Crystal. Thank you so much. It’s really appreciated.  I had my girlfriend show me how to apply makeup. I also had a one on one with Mary Kay consultant and a one on one with a local master makeup artists. They were both amazing. But my girlfriend is amazing too. The fake lashes I use are MAC 34

Hugs

Hi Crystal welcome to CDH

Hi Crystal,

So happy to welcome you to CDH!!! So much to see here, and so many wonderful ladies to meet.

Thanks for introducing yourself. Really nice meeting you.

Love, Stephanie ❤️

Hi Crystal

Welcome to this amazing friendly place

XXX Paula

Anonymous

Thanks Paula1.  I’m hoping to meet so many of these great girls.  btw, love your cover image.

Crystal

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Crystal

hello;  it’s wonderful you found us.  Hearing stories of adventure, the excitement one feels. Many here to share each other’s experiences and learn more about our femininity. Much to see and do here  and many friends to be made. Happy to have you, love to chat anytime
      Stephanie 🌹

Anonymous

Thanks Stephanie. I’m hoping to learn so much here.

Hi Crystal nice to meet you and happy you found us girls here. We allways love to here some new stories and chat with likeminded ladys like you .So relax get settled in and enjoy yourself  read some forums and posts and when you are comfortable with us please join in with some comments and ask some questions from clothes to makeup to everything you want to know. Also so many ladys here to meet and become friends with from all over the world . When you came thru our doors you made a wise girly choice to be a girlfriend for life as we all did so theirs nothing to be afraid of here we really dont bite  well some girls do be careful ( he he )naw just kidding  .So again nice to meet you and hope for some chat time someday .

Hugs

Stephanie Bass

Hi, hello Crystal, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Hi Crystal,

Welcome it is lovely to meet you. There are lots of friendly girls here and I look forward to chatting with you in the future.

Jessica x

Welcome Crystal!

Hello Crystal

Welcome to CDH. You will enjoy the adventure

Samantha

Hi Crystal, Teralynn here. Welcome to our  wonderful online community Luv. Please forgive my tardiness in sending you this welcoming post. Too much to do and not enough time to do it in I guess! You appear to be a delightfully pleasant person who is completely comfortable with her crossdressing journey. If that is true you will add as much to our community as you get out of it! I think you have found out already how welcoming and friendly our members are and they make terrific friends so don’t forget to do a few friend requests! If I can ever be of service please feel free to contact me through this site and let me know how I can help. A post on my home profile page wall will get the fastest response. By the way, you have a very lovely profile picture! You look very much the elegant lady a lot of us aspire to be! – Blessings

Viewing 16 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?