Viewing 14 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author
      Anonymous

Hello everyone, I’m so happy to be here and join a group of wonderful people who share similar feelings and experiences. So many thoughts and feeling to share, I don’t know what to include, but for now I’ll just say I’m so happy to meet you all and hope we become friends.

hello Crystal welcome to C.D.H. here is the place where we all can meet and chat. us girls are very friendly and understanding. look around the site lots of info and girls to meet and can add to friends list. I have added you to my list of friends have a great day be safe Lucinda from Niagara Falls N.Y 

Tara Ryan
      Lady

Hi Crystal,

Welcome, it is lovely to meet you, I hope you make lots of new friends here.

I love to chat, so please feel free to message me anytime.

Have a great day.

Tara.

Anonymous

Thank you so much for the greeting. Hoping we chat many times in the future.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Hi Crystal, and welcome to what I hope will be your new home here with us!  Nice to have you with us – life is always better in good company, and you will have plenty of that here at CDH. 🙂

Happy to meet you Crystal!!

Stevie

Hi Crystal,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Liara Wolfe
      Duchess

Welcome Crystal.

Hugs, Liara

Anonymous

Thanks Liara. I love a good hug. What a great picture of you. Pure joy with that smile.

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Crystal   happy to welcome you and being excited about this you have certainly started this journey right.   From someone just starting to the well experience everyone here enjoys the support and acceptance that is truly unique. Be free to express yourself with many like yourself and with no judgements. Love to chat and share stories and make new friendships.  So get comfortable and enjoy being part of a special place that really cares about everyone that passes through our doors. Very nice meeting you.

Stephanie 🌹

Welcome Crystal! ❤️❤️❤️

Hi Crystal, welcome to CDH!

Hi Crystal nice meeting you and so happy you found and joined us girls here so get settled in relax and enjoy yourself here.. Well girl as a new sister and family member you are welcomed with open arms into our home as well as yours now also..  Plenty to see and do here so explore this wonderful site read some forums and posts ask many questions as there is a wealth of knowledge here to grasp so grab away girl .. Making friends here is so easy as there are so many ladies here from all over the world to build long lasting friendships with .. Again girlfriend nice meeting you and hope to see you around for a chat sometime ..

Stephanie Bass

Hi Crystal, and welcome! If you are looking for a place to share and grow you have found it. It is such a great group here at CDH, certainly not judgmental or uncaring. I think you will find it to be a safe haven. I look forward to hearing more about your journey. Hugs, Paulette

Anonymous

Hi Paulette,

Thanks so much for the welcome. I’m finding this place so wonderful so far. The people here are the best. I hope we get a chance to chat and learn about each other.

Crystal

Chrissy Simpson
      Duchess - Annual

Hello and Welcome Crystal.  There are plenty of forums here to share your thoughts and feeling.  Feel free to do so and feel safe about doing it.  Enjoy making friends here along the way.

Chrissy

Hello Crystal,
      My name is Samantha. Happy that you joined and I hope we get to know eachother.

Anonymous

Thanks Amber, such a lovely place indeed

BobbiJo C
      Lady

Welcome Crystal.  Enjoy the company.

BobbiJo

Terri Anne
      Ambassador

Hello Crystal,

Welcome to our amazing CrossDresserHeaven (CDH) site. So glad you have joined us here. Feel free to explore all that our site has to offer.

The Warmth, Compaasion and Hospitality of our community members can be found throughout the site.

Please do make use of the forums and articles or public chat room and friendships offered here on CrosDresser Heaven.

At any Membership level, You can contact any of us via [ PM ] Private Messages.  You can find that link on each member’s Wall under their Profile picture.

Also, you may find what you need such as Help Center or Ambassadors by using the links in the top R/H drop down 3 bar [ hamburger ] menu.

Here is a good link to review the membership levels and the privledges for each. Such as Private Chat, Groups, etc.

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/membership-account/membership-levels/

Regards,

Terri Anne, Ambassador

=========== Link to our public Chat room   ==============

https://www.crossdresserheaven.com/chat/

Anonymous

Thanks Christina, I’m looking forward to meeting so many great girls like you.

Viewing 14 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?