Tagged: , , , ,

• This topic has 5 replies, 6 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Anonymous.
Viewing 5 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hello everyone,

I am a 33 year old bisexual man, married to a woman, who loves to crossdress, but hasn’t been able to in almost 12 years. When I was younger, I experimented with dressing up when I was home alone, at one point I toyed with the idea that it was something more serious to me then just dressing up, but determined quickly that I was not transgender, I just really loved the feeling of wearing woman’s clothes.

As I grew older and begun to have more serious relationships, I found less and less time in which I could dress up and eventually completely fazed it out of my life for a while. I still had the occasional urge, but I buried it as best as I could. Lately, I have not been able to shake the strong desire to dress up again. But the problem is that I have no safe place in which I can dress or even a place where I could hide my outfits from my wife as I do not feel she would be supportive of my desires. I considered the idea of renting both a PO Box to have clothes shipped to as well as a safe deposit box at the bank in which I could hide my purchases, but this would be ridiculously expensive.

My next biggest problems are that I am quite large and hairy. At 6’2, 320 lbs, with a 52″ waist and size 12 shoes. Then, if you have you ever seen a picture of the wrestler George the Animal Steele? My chest, back, behind and legs are about as hairy as him. Due to my living situation, it’s impossible to do anything about removing this hair, especially since my wife loves the hairiness. Even worse, she insists that I keep a beard, which I enjoy having as a man, but obviously cannot wear as a woman.

I can go into a lot more detail of some of the problems that I have personally, but I don’t want to get too deep in an introductory email. I’m looking forward to making some new friends and maybe learning some tips that could help me expand my desires and satisfy my urges.

Welcome Crystal.

You have found a place that you can be you. As a tiny person, I dont have your issues……

Hopefully someday your wife will understand…

Cookie. 🙂

Anonymous

Hi Crystal

Thank you for sharing your story. I have the same problem being in a gay relationship, and my partner would question me if I were to shave my beard after having it for the 12 years we have spent together. I too don’t have a safe space but have desires to spend my ‘available’ days dressed and able to feel like a woman. I hope you resolve your issues and are able to be who you want to be.

Much love and hope we can be friends

Debbie

Rose
      Lady

Welcome to CDH, Crystal; it’s nice to meet you.

Anonymous

Hi Crystal and welcome to CDH.

Rachel

Anonymous

2016_introductions new members: Crystal original post: 

Hello everyone,

I am a 33 year old bisexual man, married to a woman, who loves to crossdress, but hasn’t been able to in almost 12 years. When I was younger, I experimented with dressing up when I was home alone, at one point I toyed with the idea that it was something more serious to me then just dressing up, but determined quickly that I was not transgender, I just really loved the feeling of wearing woman’s clothes.

As I grew older and begun to have more serious relationships, I found less and less time in which I could dress up and eventually completely fazed it out of my life for a while. I still had the occasional urge, but I buried it as best as I could. Lately, I have not been able to shake the strong desire to dress up again. But the problem is that I have no safe place in which I can dress or even a place where I could hide my outfits from my wife as I do not feel she would be supportive of my desires. I considered the idea of renting both a PO Box to have clothes shipped to as well as a safe deposit box at the bank in which I could hide my purchases, but this would be ridiculously expensive.

My next biggest problems are that I am quite large and hairy. At 6’2, 320 lbs, with a 52″ waist and size 12 shoes. Then, if you have you ever seen a picture of the wrestler George the Animal Steele? My chest, back, behind and legs are about as hairy as him. Due to my living situation, it’s impossible to do anything about removing this hair, especially since my wife loves the hairiness. Even worse, she insists that I keep a beard, which I enjoy having as a man, but obviously cannot wear as a woman.

I can go into a lot more detail of some of the problems that I have personally, but I don’t want to get too deep in an introductory email. I’m looking forward to making some new friends and maybe learning some tips that could help me expand my desires and satisfy my urges.

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?