Viewing 8 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

Hi,

I am Alex from Kolkata, India. I have strong urge to try on ladies clothes but unfortunately I have not got chance to explore it more. I have only tried a bra till now.

I need suggestion from friends here about how I can explore my dressing and other doubts.

Your’s Alex

Anonymous

Hi Alex,
      Welcome – a new person from another time zone!!

Many articles to browse and you can ask your questions here…

Kind Regards Roxanne.

Hi Roxanne,

Thanks for your welcoming gesture. You are the first person I am interacting here Nd I really feel good that you responded.

Actually what I am curious is the feeling I get from wearing a bra. I have 2 bras and I just can’t help to put it on whenever I get chance. When I wear it, I just wish I could dress more.

But as I can’t dress publicly, what else I can try secretly.

Thanks,
        Alex

Anonymous

Hi Alexa
          Not looking at a map but India is quiet warm, unless you live up in the mountains… so adding a bit more detail to your profile will give us all an idea of your circumstances (adding in summer/ winter temperatures…

Yet as Rachel says satin and lace panties are great, there are other sexy feeling underwear, that you could try but these can be an issue if it is too hot…

You could go for piercings in ears nose and a belly jewel – the latter being under your clothes… depending on who will notice…

Hugs Roxie.

Dear Roxanne,

Thanks for your reply and suggestions. I will definitely write more about me in my profile. I joined here today only

Well Kolkata is in the eastern part of India and a little humid. You can say we have higher than normal temp here often reaching 48-49 deg Celcius in Summer.

I will certainly try Panties as suggested by you and Rachel. Regarding piercing, I am afraid I will wait for that for the time being.

Also I would like to know more about you:)

Thanks,

Alex

Anonymous

Hi Alexa
            The greater Johannesburg has a scattering of towns running the length of our old gold reef of about 150km. Summer temperatures go as high ad 38°C but generally 23 – 29°C with cool evenings of 14… Winter ranges from -4 to 21°C. Why all this??

Well my favourite outfits are anything that goes with boots!!! So winter and evening temperatures are when you will see Roxie!!

I enjoy deeper/ value added points of discussion but can’t resist Gurly inputs and guidance on dress style, makeup and prices…

Hugs Roxie.

Hi Alex,

The feeling of putting a bra on and wearing it is really lovely.  I sometimes lightly ping the strap just to give myself a tingle.  The hug, the comfort all makes me feel so fem and I love it.

As far as other items, I try to wear either satin or lace panties most days.  They also feel very sexy and fem and not noticeable if wearing male jeans or trousers.

I’m also new to dressing and just exploring possibility of clear nail polish but I don’t know how ‘invisible’ that would be.  Something for the makeup or Ask GG’s forums on here.

Welcome to CDH btw!

Love Rach

Thanks Rachel. I also loved the sensation the gived post trying for the first time. It just made me more curious and I landed up looking for friends online as it’s still a taboo in India.

Thanks for the suggestion of Panties. I will certainly try it soon. Hope you are doing well

Thanks,

Alex

Hi, hello, and welcome to Crossdresser Heaven! You have just arrived at the best and greatest CD site on the web! CDH has tons of very helpful crossdressing information, tips, and support from real people just like you! We highly encourage new CDH members to ask questions no matter how trivial you think they may be, as we are happy to answer to the best of our ability. We also love a well written profile, this helps everyone to get to know you better as the beautiful woman you are! We hope that you enjoy your stay here at CDH, as we are happy to have you as a part of our wonderful crossdressing community.

Thank you, Samantha Roarke

Stephanie Flowers
      Ambassador

Alexa

welcome. This is a beautiful place to be if your new to  this wonderful world. Meet many of our ladies who are always willing to offer their help and advice to help you be better understand this amazing feelings . Just ask your questions and many are happy to offer their help. To dress is such an exhilarating  experience and so much fun when you can share it with others . Enjoy your time here and know your among friends who really do care about each other and who we are.  Hugs

Stephanie 🌹

Hi Alexa, welcome to the CDH family. Theres not much more I could say about clothing you could wear that hasn’t been said.

Feel free to explore your femme thoughts here honey, there’s not a nicer bunch of girls around. If you ever have any questions feel free to ask, I guarantee you’ll get an answer. If you ever want to have a chat about anything serious or not feel free to pm. Can’t wait to get to know you more.

Love Trish

Hi Alexa, Teralynn here. Welcome to our merry band of crossdressing people. You joined the right site for someone who is relatively new to the crossdressing journey. Plenty of advice and tips are available here from knowledge people. If you ever get around to wondering about the why and how reasons that you have now developed an interest in crossdressing, or start feeling guilty or ashamed of doing it, send me a private message and put – Crossdressing Reasoning- on the subject line. Now that you have discovered the joy of crossdressing, I hope you never lose it. What makes you a happy and productive person in this life is definitely not a bad thing. Enjoy your membership and all the wonderful benefits that come along with it. – Blessings

Hi Alexa,

Welcome to CDH.

Alice

Welcome Alexa!

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Introductions & New Members’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?