Viewing 46 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Robin Girly
      Participant
      Registered On: March 29, 2020
      Topics: 0
      Replies: 63

I’m not sure how cute I am.But the men that I’ve dated all told me I was cute or pretty.

1 user thanked author for this post.
      Rachel Williams
      Participant
      Registered On: November 3, 2019
      Topics: 3
      Replies: 106

Tabitha

Provided I ignore my head ( do not use wig or make up yet) I think I look cute when dressed and am really attracted to the girl I feel I see in some of the photos of me dressed. This is not to say that I believe anyone would do

Rachel

2 users thanked author for this post.
      Daisy Marie
      Participant
      Registered On: September 27, 2019
      Topics: 1
      Replies: 53

Regardless my female-filtered photos or days of low self-steem (which are frequent for those who suffer or have already suffered from depression), I know that I can look pretty with good make-up techniques (which I should be improving) and with a decent job at the hair salon (my hair is almost 2 years old).

What drags me down sometimes is the fact that I can’t reach any of that living with parents and not being able to do it outside.

xoxo

Daisy

5 users thanked author for this post.
      Tabitha Tee
      Participant
      Registered On: July 30, 2020
      Topics: 6
      Replies: 213

Hi Tabitha!

I gave you a yes on behalf of my female filtered profile picture. One day I will get around to developing make up skills and then I’ll let you know if I can give you a yes on behalf of the mirror 😉

Hugs

Autumn

Sweetheart, you are cute inside and out! The mirror can only play catch-up to the beauty inside you! ❤️

Autumn Valiant
      Participant
      Registered On: July 14, 2019
      Topics: 28
      Replies: 1080

Hi Tabitha!

I gave you a yes on behalf of my female filtered profile picture. One day I will get around to developing make up skills and then I’ll let you know if I can give you a yes on behalf of the mirror 😉

Hugs

Autumn

3 users thanked author for this post.
      Genevieve
      Participant
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Replies: 35

That’s awesome Kay…

I didn’t know there were bicks-and-mortar CD shops…. I’ll have to look for one near me…

Peace and Love…

Gen… 💋

Kay Anderson
      Participant
      Registered On: June 1, 2020
      Topics: 15
      Replies: 429

It took me a while to respond to this post. When I was growing up, maybe I had dyphoria, I didn’t believe that I was attractive. I actually hated how I looked. It has taken a long time to even start to shake that old belief. I went to a cross dressing store in my area on Wednesday and saw a wig that I liked. I tried it on and bought it. When I look in the mirror with my new wig, I can say that I am cute. I hope to post a picture of me with my new wig and makeup on sometime soon.

Kay

Roberta Denny
      Participant
      Registered On: May 19, 2020
      Topics: 7
      Replies: 79

I voted yes.Probably not quite as pretty as I was at twenty but at the age of sixty I am not too bad.When I look in the mirror although I don’t pass anywhere near a hundred per cent I can look quite feminine some days depending on my outfitAt my very best I can look quite classically feminineI am reasonably attractive with the help of eyeshadow,lipstick and powded.I have always been blessed with good legs and I still look good in tights.

Tabitha Tee
      Participant

I had to check ‘no’.  I’ve gotten harder on myself as I’ve aged and I know I’m not as cute as I was at say 15 or in my 20’s.  I don’t think I’m bad looking at all, just sort of a blending plain, not too much special really.  I feel okay with how I look, and I have never let it really affect how I feel about myself.  I am who I am.

PaulaF

Paula dear, I think you look marvelous!

4 users thanked author for this post.
      Tabitha Tee
      Participant

I flip flopped on answering this, but finally went with no. At 5’5″, about to turn 64 and overweight, I am not feeling cute. As a man, I didn’t do the things I should have, like moisturizing, etc. I’m trying to remedy that now, but it may be too little, too late.

Don’t sell yourself short, sweetie. I think your picture is very cute!

Heather Harrison
      Participant
      Registered On: August 3, 2020
      Topics: 9
      Replies: 77

I flip flopped on answering this, but finally went with no. At 5’5″, about to turn 64 and overweight, I am not feeling cute. As a man, I didn’t do the things I should have, like moisturizing, etc. I’m trying to remedy that now, but it may be too little, too late.

Paula F
      Participant
      Registered On: August 7, 2019
      Replies: 518

I had to check ‘no’.  I’ve gotten harder on myself as I’ve aged and I know I’m not as cute as I was at say 15 or in my 20’s.  I don’t think I’m bad looking at all, just sort of a blending plain, not too much special really.  I feel okay with how I look, and I have never let it really affect how I feel about myself.  I am who I am.

PaulaF

Genevieve
      Participant
      Registered On: July 28, 2020
      Replies: 35

Hi Ladies…

I consider myself very cute/pretty… I just adore my “Genevieve’ persona…

Others may have a different opinion…. but that is okay.

Peace and Love

Gen 💋

Tabitha Tee
      Participant

When I look in the mirror I see a woman who’s pretty, or beautiful, or sexy, but not cute.  I think the reason is that it is my male self gazing lovingly at the female that I have turned myself into, and men generally reserve the term cute for babies, small children and/or young women but not mature women (there’s a cut-off age in there somewhere).  And as men, or to be more specific, heterosexual men, I don’t think we generally think of ourselves or other men as cute.

When dressing, I think most of the time, we tend to strive for pretty or sexy instead of cute.  But there’s an interesting difference between how men and women use the term.  Women tend to use cute as a catch-all phrase (“those shoes are cute” “that’s a cute dress” “he’s really cute”, etc.) in place of terms like gorgeous, or sexy or beautiful.  It’s almost like they are hesitant to use these more-effusive descriptors when complementing other women.  Dunno if it stems from jealousy or competition or maybe it’s just damn easier to remain sort of neutral and simply say that something is cute.

In certain circumstances, I think a woman’s reference to another woman’s look as cute is a form of faint praise or even a sideways put down.  Think of a woman who gets all dolled up in her best dress and sexy heels, only to have another woman describe her look as cute.  Ouch.  On the other hand, a man looking at her would use terms like drop-dead gorgeous or hot or what-have-you, but not cute.

Well, that sure ended up going off on a tangent!  Please understand that these are just my personal thoughts, observations and biases.  I hope I did not manage to offend anyone, because that would not be very cute, would it?

I think of the word “cute” as a synonym for attractive with a healthy dollop of affection. You, my dear, are gorgeous and may I add, wholly without putdown, cute!

Mona
      Participant
      Registered On: December 18, 2018
      Replies: 52

When I look in the mirror I see a woman who’s pretty, or beautiful, or sexy, but not cute.  I think the reason is that it is my male self gazing lovingly at the female that I have turned myself into, and men generally reserve the term cute for babies, small children and/or young women but not mature women (there’s a cut-off age in there somewhere).  And as men, or to be more specific, heterosexual men, I don’t think we generally think of ourselves or other men as cute.

When dressing, I think most of the time, we tend to strive for pretty or sexy instead of cute.  But there’s an interesting difference between how men and women use the term.  Women tend to use cute as a catch-all phrase (“those shoes are cute” “that’s a cute dress” “he’s really cute”, etc.) in place of terms like gorgeous, or sexy or beautiful.  It’s almost like they are hesitant to use these more-effusive descriptors when complementing other women.  Dunno if it stems from jealousy or competition or maybe it’s just damn easier to remain sort of neutral and simply say that something is cute.

In certain circumstances, I think a woman’s reference to another woman’s look as cute is a form of faint praise or even a sideways put down.  Think of a woman who gets all dolled up in her best dress and sexy heels, only to have another woman describe her look as cute.  Ouch.  On the other hand, a man looking at her would use terms like drop-dead gorgeous or hot or what-have-you, but not cute.

Well, that sure ended up going off on a tangent!  Please understand that these are just my personal thoughts, observations and biases.  I hope I did not manage to offend anyone, because that would not be very cute, would it?

Tabitha Tee
      Participant

I strive to look good, but I said no because I seem to constantly need affirmation. I love to hear compliments. What girl doesn’t?

Dawn

Dawn, you are such a cutie! And very sexy too. You really look great in all your photos. Cuteness affirmed.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador
      Registered On: November 26, 2017
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 43

I strive to look good, but I said no because I seem to constantly need affirmation. I love to hear compliments. What girl doesn’t?

Dawn

Carolyn Kay
        Participant
        Registered On: August 25, 2016
        Topics: 16
        Replies: 189

Dawn there is cute and then there is just plain beautiful, you know where you stand.

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador
      Registered On: November 26, 2017
      Topics: 8
      Replies: 43

Laura Jane Moore
      Participant
      Registered On: July 10, 2020
      Replies: 45

PDC… I absolutely love it!!!!

I happen to be feeling cute right now…. a little help with the makeup and I could maybe even feel and be pretty…… I NEEEEEED a makeover .. but I will take what I have now and be happy.

I feel cute AND happy

Emily Alt
      Participant
      Registered On: August 24, 2019
      Replies: 260

My first makeover changed my life. I’ll admit I now feel confident with my appearance.

I also believe attractiveness comes from within. When we are happy it shows.  Smile girls!

Emily

Rozalyne Richards
      Participant
      Registered On: March 10, 2018
      Replies: 225

I voted yes but I’m not sure if I’m as cute as i feel, i would love to be as cute as some of the girls on here i look at their pictures and see so many cute girls i just wish i looked as good as them x

I wish i could spend a day being pampered and have my make-up done so i could be a cute girly girl for a change xxxxx

T.J. Byron
      Participant
      Registered On: October 18, 2018
      Replies: 203

Looking good at 70!!

Spoken by a 74 ( October) y.o. person!

Dr.T.J.

Tabitha Tee
      Participant

I’m Also 6’ and broad shouldered but when Stephanie stares back at me in the mirror I have to admit she takes my breath away ☺️
      I ticked the yes box  because I’d like to think I can be cute.

You are!

Tabitha Tee
      Participant

PDC Pretty Dam Cute.

It took  a while but I think I can finally say that I feel and look cute!

I wish I walked as cute as I think I look but I am getting there.

Hugs

Diane

PDC indeed!

Stephanie Aston
      Participant
      Registered On: May 31, 2018
      Replies: 19

I’m Also 6’ and broad shouldered but when Stephanie stares back at me in the mirror I have to admit she takes my breath away ☺️
      I ticked the yes box  because I’d like to think I can be cute.

Diane Crow
      Participant
      Registered On: October 21, 2019
      Replies: 108

PDC Pretty Dam Cute.

It took  a while but I think I can finally say that I feel and look cute!

I wish I walked as cute as I think I look but I am getting there.

Hugs

Diane

Emily
      Participant
      Registered On: April 30, 2016
      Topics: 10
      Replies: 328

I did answer yes, with the caveat of “ only when dressed as Emily”. And even then perhaps more along the lines of pretty rather than cute. As a matter of fact, I just looked at myself in the mirror fully dressed, and remarked that I really liked the way I look. The few times I have ventured out with a group, I have always received compliments on my appearance, even to the point of being told I could pass most anywhere, (I’m sure some were just being gracious). Also been hit on more than once by men. 🤷‍♀️🥰

Kay Anderson
      Participant

Cute? Not sure cute is a term I’d use to describe me. But I think I look pretty damned good for a lady over 70. So maybe I should have answered yes. Senior moment! lolol

You should have. You’re a cutie!

I would agree!!

Stevie Steiner
      Participant
      Registered On: June 11, 2020
      Topics: 22
      Replies: 471

Well golly.. 🙂

Yes.  I am!! And so are you!!  Look in the mirror yourself if you don’t believe me.

I just love ” cute”.

Stevie

Jenny Jones
      Participant
      Registered On: November 5, 2019
      Replies: 82

As I am learning make-up, losing weight, and all-in-all bettering myself. I think the best answer is cuter than yesterday, not as cute as tomorrow. Which is usually how people think the opposite is when you age, lol.

Tabitha Tee
      Participant

No clue.Never had any honest feedback,But I know how I feel.

Very cute, honey. Very cute.

Tabitha Tee
      Participant

Cute? Not sure cute is a term I’d use to describe me. But I think I look pretty damned good for a lady over 70. So maybe I should have answered yes. Senior moment! lolol

You should have. You’re a cutie!

Tabitha Tee
      Participant

I love that you ask the question.  I think my clothes can be cute but at 6 2 it’s hard for my face to be cute.

Jennifer, you’re a doll and you have some beautiful outfits you wear very well. I love the gown!

Kathryn Lynn Peters
      Participant
      Registered On: October 10, 2016
      Topics: 5
      Replies: 71

Tabitha Tee
      Participant

Like several of the other girls who answered, I’m nearing 60, over 6 feet tall, and broad-shouldered. I’ve felt sexy when dressed, but never pretty. That said, I’ve yet to be able to try makeup, shaving my body, or a wig, and those things might help.

Dear, try just lipstick and a wig. You’ll be surprised at the difference!

Kay Anderson
      Participant

I would agree!

Tabitha Tee
      Participant

I am almost 70, 6 foot tall and on the large side, so cute, I don’t think so. Perhaps pretty would be a better term for this old girl, lol. All I know is when I get myself all femmed up, there is a woman looking back at me in the mirror, the person I know is always there.

Dear, I don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re cute as a button!

Debbie J
      Participant
      Registered On: April 24, 2019
      Replies: 49

Like several of the other girls who answered, I’m nearing 60, over 6 feet tall, and broad-shouldered. I’ve felt sexy when dressed, but never pretty. That said, I’ve yet to be able to try makeup, shaving my body, or a wig, and those things might help.

Carolyn Kay
      Participant

I am almost 70, 6 foot tall and on the large side, so cute, I don’t think so. Perhaps pretty would be a better term for this old girl, lol. All I know is when I get myself all femmed up, there is a woman looking back at me in the mirror, the person I know is always there.

Jennifer Lynn
      Participant
      Registered On: August 15, 2020
      Replies: 58

I think you are cute as can be

Jennifer Swanson
      Participant
      Registered On: April 20, 2019
      Topics: 42
      Replies: 149

I love that you ask the question.  I think my clothes can be cute but at 6 2 it’s hard for my face to be cute.

6 users thanked author for this post.
      Catherine Lashar
      Participant
      Registered On: September 1, 2019
      Replies: 3

No clue.Never had any honest feedback,But I know how I feel.

Carolyn Kay
        Participant

Catherine, I took a look at your pic you posted, you are definitely cute. Go with it, enjoy who you are!

Sandy Jayson
      Participant
      Registered On: September 29, 2019
      Topics: 12
      Replies: 170

Yes No Yes No My head goes back and forth. As I am sitting here I am admiring my own longer hair which is on it own getting a slight curl on the sides. It makes me feel more feminine and cute. I love it and am totally confused.

Olivia Livin
      Participant
      Registered On: October 22, 2018
      Topics: 34
      Replies: 1429

Cute? Absolutely!

Pretty? meh

Nobodies perfect lol

T.J. Byron
      Participant
      Registered On: October 18, 2018
      Replies: 203

Cute?

I have been told…I’ all take any compliment I can get!

Dr. T.J.

Gloria Renee
      Participant
      Registered On: July 7, 2020
      Replies: 137

I know how cute I have the potential to be.

Araminta Purdy
      Participant
      Registered On: January 23, 2020
      Replies: 152

I KNOW how cute I am. I didn’t say I WAS Cute.

Araminta.

Viewing 46 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

or    

Forgot your details?

Create Account

If you don't see the captcha above please disable ad and tracking blockers and reload the page.