Viewing 49 reply threads
New Forums
  • Author

How many of you lovely girls know how cute you are?

I KNOW how cute I am. I didn’t say I WAS Cute.

Araminta.

I know how cute I have the potential to be.

Cute? Absolutely!

Pretty? meh

Nobodies perfect lol

Cassie Jayson
      Duchess

Yes No Yes No My head goes back and forth. As I am sitting here I am admiring my own longer hair which is on it own getting a slight curl on the sides. It makes me feel more feminine and cute. I love it and am totally confused.

No clue.Never had any honest feedback,But I know how I feel.

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Catherine, I took a look at your pic you posted, you are definitely cute. Go with it, enjoy who you are!

I love that you ask the question.  I think my clothes can be cute but at 6 2 it’s hard for my face to be cute.

I think you are cute as can be

Carolyn Kay
      Baroness - Annual

I am almost 70, 6 foot tall and on the large side, so cute, I don’t think so. Perhaps pretty would be a better term for this old girl, lol. All I know is when I get myself all femmed up, there is a woman looking back at me in the mirror, the person I know is always there.

Debbie J
      Lady

Like several of the other girls who answered, I’m nearing 60, over 6 feet tall, and broad-shouldered. I’ve felt sexy when dressed, but never pretty. That said, I’ve yet to be able to try makeup, shaving my body, or a wig, and those things might help.

[postquote quote=375626]
      Dear, I don’t know what you’re talking about. You’re cute as a button!

Anonymous

I would agree!

[postquote quote=375655]
      Dear, try just lipstick and a wig. You’ll be surprised at the difference!

Cute? Not sure cute is a term I’d use to describe me. But I think I look pretty damned good for a lady over 70. So maybe I should have answered yes. Senior moment! lolol

[postquote quote=375550]
      Jennifer, you’re a doll and you have some beautiful outfits you wear very well. I love the gown!

[postquote quote=375661]
      You should have. You’re a cutie!

[postquote quote=375545]
      Very cute, honey. Very cute.

As I am learning make-up, losing weight, and all-in-all bettering myself. I think the best answer is cuter than yesterday, not as cute as tomorrow. Which is usually how people think the opposite is when you age, lol.

Stevie Steiner
      Managing Ambassador

Well golly.. 🙂

Yes.  I am!! And so are you!!  Look in the mirror yourself if you don’t believe me.

I just love ” cute”.

Stevie

Anonymous

[postquote quote=375664]

I would agree!!

Emily
      Lady

I did answer yes, with the caveat of “ only when dressed as Emily”. And even then perhaps more along the lines of pretty rather than cute. As a matter of fact, I just looked at myself in the mirror fully dressed, and remarked that I really liked the way I look. The few times I have ventured out with a group, I have always received compliments on my appearance, even to the point of being told I could pass most anywhere, (I’m sure some were just being gracious). Also been hit on more than once by men. 🤷‍♀️🥰

PDC Pretty Dam Cute.

It took  a while but I think I can finally say that I feel and look cute!

I wish I walked as cute as I think I look but I am getting there.

Hugs

Diane

I’m Also 6’ and broad shouldered but when Stephanie stares back at me in the mirror I have to admit she takes my breath away ☺️
      I ticked the yes box  because I’d like to think I can be cute.

[postquote quote=375781]
      PDC indeed!

[postquote quote=375812]
      You are!

Anonymous

I voted yes but I’m not sure if I’m as cute as i feel, i would love to be as cute as some of the girls on here i look at their pictures and see so many cute girls i just wish i looked as good as them x

I wish i could spend a day being pampered and have my make-up done so i could be a cute girly girl for a change xxxxx

Emily Alt
      Managing Ambassador

My first makeover changed my life. I’ll admit I now feel confident with my appearance.

I also believe attractiveness comes from within. When we are happy it shows.  Smile girls!

Emily

[postquote quot.e=375781]

PDC… I absolutely love it!!!!

I happen to be feeling cute right now…. a little help with the makeup and I could maybe even feel and be pretty…… I NEEEEEED a makeover .. but I will take what I have now and be happy.

I feel cute AND happy

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

I strive to look good, but I said no because I seem to constantly need affirmation. I love to hear compliments. What girl doesn’t?

Dawn Judson
      Ambassador

I strive to look good, but I said no because I seem to constantly need affirmation. I love to hear compliments. What girl doesn’t?

Dawn

Carolyn Kay
        Baroness - Annual

Dawn there is cute and then there is just plain beautiful, you know where you stand.

[postquote quote=376013]
      Dawn, you are such a cutie! And very sexy too. You really look great in all your photos. Cuteness affirmed.

Mona
      Duchess

When I look in the mirror I see a woman who’s pretty, or beautiful, or sexy, but not cute.  I think the reason is that it is my male self gazing lovingly at the female that I have turned myself into, and men generally reserve the term cute for babies, small children and/or young women but not mature women (there’s a cut-off age in there somewhere).  And as men, or to be more specific, heterosexual men, I don’t think we generally think of ourselves or other men as cute.

When dressing, I think most of the time, we tend to strive for pretty or sexy instead of cute.  But there’s an interesting difference between how men and women use the term.  Women tend to use cute as a catch-all phrase (“those shoes are cute” “that’s a cute dress” “he’s really cute”, etc.) in place of terms like gorgeous, or sexy or beautiful.  It’s almost like they are hesitant to use these more-effusive descriptors when complementing other women.  Dunno if it stems from jealousy or competition or maybe it’s just damn easier to remain sort of neutral and simply say that something is cute.

In certain circumstances, I think a woman’s reference to another woman’s look as cute is a form of faint praise or even a sideways put down.  Think of a woman who gets all dolled up in her best dress and sexy heels, only to have another woman describe her look as cute.  Ouch.  On the other hand, a man looking at her would use terms like drop-dead gorgeous or hot or what-have-you, but not cute.

Well, that sure ended up going off on a tangent!  Please understand that these are just my personal thoughts, observations and biases.  I hope I did not manage to offend anyone, because that would not be very cute, would it?

[postquote quote=376031]
      I think of the word “cute” as a synonym for attractive with a healthy dollop of affection. You, my dear, are gorgeous and may I add, wholly without putdown, cute!

I had to check ‘no’.  I’ve gotten harder on myself as I’ve aged and I know I’m not as cute as I was at say 15 or in my 20’s.  I don’t think I’m bad looking at all, just sort of a blending plain, not too much special really.  I feel okay with how I look, and I have never let it really affect how I feel about myself.  I am who I am.

PaulaF

I flip flopped on answering this, but finally went with no. At 5’5″, about to turn 64 and overweight, I am not feeling cute. As a man, I didn’t do the things I should have, like moisturizing, etc. I’m trying to remedy that now, but it may be too little, too late.

[postquote quote=376276]
      Don’t sell yourself short, sweetie. I think your picture is very cute!

[postquote quote=376265]
      Paula dear, I think you look marvelous!

Anonymous

I voted yes.Probably not quite as pretty as I was at twenty but at the age of sixty I am not too bad.When I look in the mirror although I don’t pass anywhere near a hundred per cent I can look quite feminine some days depending on my outfitAt my very best I can look quite classically feminineI am reasonably attractive with the help of eyeshadow,lipstick and powded.I have always been blessed with good legs and I still look good in tights.

Anonymous

It took me a while to respond to this post. When I was growing up, maybe I had dyphoria, I didn’t believe that I was attractive. I actually hated how I looked. It has taken a long time to even start to shake that old belief. I went to a cross dressing store in my area on Wednesday and saw a wig that I liked. I tried it on and bought it. When I look in the mirror with my new wig, I can say that I am cute. I hope to post a picture of me with my new wig and makeup on sometime soon.

Kay

Hi Tabitha!

I gave you a yes on behalf of my female filtered profile picture. One day I will get around to developing make up skills and then I’ll let you know if I can give you a yes on behalf of the mirror 😉

Hugs

Autumn

[postquote quote=378022]
      Sweetheart, you are cute inside and out! The mirror can only play catch-up to the beauty inside you! ❤️

Regardless my female-filtered photos or days of low self-steem (which are frequent for those who suffer or have already suffered from depression), I know that I can look pretty with good make-up techniques (which I should be improving) and with a decent job at the hair salon (my hair is almost 2 years old).

What drags me down sometimes is the fact that I can’t reach any of that living with parents and not being able to do it outside.

xoxo

Daisy

Anonymous
      Lady

Tabitha

Provided I ignore my head ( do not use wig or make up yet) I think I look cute when dressed and am really attracted to the girl I feel I see in some of the photos of me dressed. This is not to say that I believe anyone would do

Rachel

I’m not sure how cute I am.But the men that I’ve dated all told me I was cute or pretty.

Anonymous

Hahahaha!!!!! I can only go by what my wife told me.

With minimal make up and fussing she gave me a 4 on a 1 to 10 scale.

All done up proper she said I am a 7 and we will work on making me an 8

Anonymous

Lady Michelle…You are an 11 in my book ( reference, see Spinal Tap the  movie).

Dr.T.J.

Anonymous

Thank you sweaty, your too kind

Xoxo

Always check spellling.

Since I have no make-up skills, wearing my wigs helps to make my all-natural (non make-up) face look cute. I’ve had full make-up applied twice last year and this year, and it definitely takes me to the feminine level of pretty and glamorous.

My comments sounds rude and a written it is. But I was referring to Lady Michelle who wrote somebody was “sweaty” when I assume she meant “sweetie” Sorry all. Marlene.

Anonymous

cute? probably not. sexy

cute? probably not. sexy? from the neck down. do i care? not really. just happy and having fun dressing. yes i get complements, but thats just someones elses opinion. ill settle for just being sexy.

Patty Phose
      Duchess

Cute? Me? Uh no. Definitely not. I try to show my legs looking their best and hope that’s what gets attention and distracts form the fact I’m definitely not cute.

Viewing 49 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Crossdresser Heaven Polls’ is closed to new topics and replies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Subscribe To Our Newsletter

Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from Crossdresser Heaven.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Forgot your details?